It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

i can see this stuff too. I think it's your eyes "glitching" when you "stare" for too long. Can't really explain it any other way than that.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Peoples auras are sometimes colored, yes.
Mine is BLUE

[edit on 20-7-2008 by sobek52]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Question! Some of you said you see shapes. What exactly do they look like?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sometimes I see shapes that look like humanoid beings, other times it's different colored blobs of energy. Sometimes it's concentrated points of light. Sometimes it's orbs. I even saw this weird little greenish translucent being that had horns and a snout and tiny thin arms and legs orbiting around me. What was the name of that little green guy with the helmet from The Flintstones?

I always thought that was an odd addition to the cartoon show. They do a cartoon about cavemen, and then they add in a little space creature that only Fred can see.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aron1138
can anyone else when ... feel tingling sensations in their hands when they try to move the particles?

the tingling sensation is a brain created sensation...
the sense of moving the particles/air molecules or whatever is only a brain construct--- so that you have a sense of 'reality' about the episode your experiencing...
Some call that (hand manipulation) experience 'Majick'

one is not, as one might imagine, controlling or manipulating the atmosphere or the electro-magnetic spectrum (continium) around or connected with that other object...
it's mostly a projection of thought
that one is witnessing/seeing-> which is put into a rational context that one is 'seeing'.... the nay-sayers will try to convince you that you are witnessing a hallucination

but you know you are experiencing the event/episode with a clear mind, clear vision, bujt what your not sure of if the event unfolding before your is mundane world physics
or mind world metaphysical

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I see lots of shapes, but I am quite young and i guess my abilities haven't quite developed, because i don't see distinguished figures or demon thingies.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
reply to post by sobek52

i can see this stuff too. I think it's your eyes "glitching" when you "stare" for too long. Can't really explain it any other way than that.

I think so too. I've had the same experience mentioned in this thread since forever and though it can be confusing sometimes the only way that I can explain it is as you put it - eye malfunction.

Just to be sure what I experience is what I can only describe as a constant motion of transparent irregular spots (if that makes any sense). Especially when staring at a blue daily sky. What I also think is related to this is another situation - in the dark or with my eyes closed. Here what happens is either a constant pulcing motion or a fast "streaming" of spots of light, patterns, shadows, face-like shapes in the same colour/tone one experiences when closing their eyes after looking at a light. Most mornings I wake up to long lasting after-images that take seconds to fade away and allow me to get a notion of my surroundings.

Don't have the knowledge to explain it but I always associate it with my eyes being tired from excess of visual information or some such reason (we do after all spend most of our modern age days looking at screens, lights and moving images). If you think about it it is not hard to realize how much we saturate our eyes in our daily lives. There have to be consequences to this.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I do believe that this has been discussed here before on ATS, the two main ideas on what it is if I remember correctly was dust particles or the white blood cells in behind your retina in your eye.

Personally I do not think it is either of these, I have seen these "particles" since I was a young child... they are often colourless spheres with small dots in the centre which can only be seen when they shift and move as they disturb the surrounding air...

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
How do you explain the figures and "demons" seen by people

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is called Visual Snow.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

OH MY GOSHHHH!!

i know we're like the THOUSANDTH people to say this, you described EXACTLY what me and my bf have been seeing for the past year or so. Aside from each other, no one we told had ANY idea what we were talking about, they kinda had us thinking we were going crazy for a while lol.

I guess its not so uncommon after all
Its DEFINITELY energy...whatever it is... in case you haven't tried, you can see it the best against a white wall or when looking at a CLEAR blue sky. My bf and I learned how to read auras a while ago, and that just might be what it is. The reason you wont see colour in anything other than a human in general is because the spirit transmutes energies of varying frequencies into different colours.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've asked friends the same question. I see little white particles jumping around everywhere. It is not easy to describe and I don't notice it unless I pay attention. I've never taken any hallucinogens and I'm certainly not nutz. It's strange that other people are experiencing similar occurrances.
Good thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am one who also sees these energy waves. I often see the swirling white spots on cloudy skies as well.
I have also had this since I was a kid. But have only really taken notice of it properly in the last couple of years. On a clear blue sky day I can see a magnetic type resonance emanating from just above the horizon. It is purplish in color and seems to pulse continuously. However this can only be down while transfixing the eyes to the sky for a certain amount of time and then like those old 3D pictures of the late 80's the image comes in to view. You cant see it just by normally glancing at the sky. The more you stare at the sky the more the resonance is profound.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i always thought it was simply the fluid moving over your eye after you blink. like if you try to "follow" a dot in one direction it seems to keep moving, because you're moving your eyes following the dot lol. i see this stuff all the time, mostly outside on a blue sky with sunlight... just like when on film you have all the hexagonal sun dots moving around when the sun's on the screen.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yay! I am not alone! For as long as I can remember, I have been able to see this "static". In fact, I see it ALL the time, but its so commonplace after twenty years of dealing with it that I can ignore it if I want to.
The static or dots or whatever you want to call the phenomena have different colors if I look hard enough, but if I'm not trying it just just looks gray or white. I see distortions in it quite often like what one would expect eddies in the wind or currents in the oceans to look like. Occasionally I see humanoid figures out of the corners of my eyes as well, and seeing someone's or something's uncolored aura (like a heat distortion) is effortless for me. There is nothing physically wrong with me eyes and whenever I bring this up with my optometrist he just shrugs and says it isn't caused by anything he can detect. I am going to guess that you may be seeing energy just as I am. Congratulations.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I also understand from my own experience if you sit quietly in one spot and just stare at something inanimate(like a picture on a wall for instance) for more than 15 minutes without blinking, the image/s that you see start to look like those on a negative peice of film; where the shaded parts go lighter and the lighter parts go darker.
That is when you start seeing some wierd stuff from behind the veil

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
i always thought it was simply the fluid moving over your eye after you blink. like if you try to "follow" a dot in one direction it seems to keep moving, because you're moving your eyes following the dot lol. i see this stuff all the time, mostly outside on a blue sky with sunlight... just like when on film you have all the hexagonal sun dots moving around when the sun's on the screen.

I see those, but those are not what I mean. It may not be orbs, there are many shapes, lines dashes splotches. They gather into clots, forms etc.
They wont move fluidly a lot of the time

[edit on 20-7-2008 by sobek52]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Some of these sound like blue field entoptic phenomenon or maybe visual snow

The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon is the appearance of tiny bright dots moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into blue light (such as the sky)

Visual snow is a transitory or persisting visual symptom where people see snow or television-like static in parts or the whole of their visual fields, especially against dark backgrounds.

Blue field entoptic phenomenon is completely normal, but if you have visual snow, you should probably be checked out by a doctor.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I experience something similar but not quite what is being described here. Without really concentrating too hard everywhere i look i see something similar to static but it is coloured. So if i look at a white wall i can still see millions of tiny dots of all colours of the spectrum, but it is as if they are see through. They are not solid colours but they are there. I assume everyone actually sees this and there is a logical explanation for it but it has always interested me since i was a kid. Anybody?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow, I've always been able to see this, exactly as it's described here. Like somebody else said, I always just figured it was eye strain.

If I focus on the task, I can make all the "static" or "particles" or whatever it is all begin traveling in the same direction (without moving my eyes or head.) And I can determine the speed, also.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join