It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I was going to post something similar a little while back. I see things the same way. The best way I can describe what I'm seeing is, it's like seeing 3 seperate pictures in one "VIEW". I'm looking at a cat, I see the cat, and I see the "static" in the foreground and can see the cat through the static and intermingled with the static are "clumps" of dot's. It's almost like looking at transparent bacteria is the only way I can describe these "clumps". Thought I was the only one and had some sort of problem with my vision as I've always seen this way for as long as I can remember.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I've always seen the same thing in the dark and have also always wondered what exactely it is. Even in a lighted room I can see it. But when I go outside during the day it becomes way less noticable.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I kinda see what everyone has been posting about. I've seen the static when i focus, but I see different things also. Best way to explain it is, When you are driving and you see the heat coming off the pavement. that clear fluid like visual it creates. I can relax my entire body and go into a state where i can see this fluid everywhere. I also see faces and weird crap inside this fluid

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I see this static as well for a very long time. It looks like corruption in the air and sometimes has humanoid form.

In addition to the visual I can also feel this energy physically, that means I can feel it against my skin and usually it gives me goosebumps/hair rises. Often there is a cold feeling as well and If I keep distance and stretch my hand like a welcome the energy engulfs my arm.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I see the same as what a lot of people have been explaining. I got goose bumps reading some of these posts as they are very similar to what I experience. I see it better when I am in a very dark room relaxed. I could see it in light if I really relaxed and looked hard. It is like a shadow (in thin air) in a couple different forms. Sometimes moving erratically (humanoid like) and sometimes moving very mechanical like. Almost as if it's some type of machine moving in a specific pattern repeated and very precise (accurate). I have been seeing this for years now. I like to lay in bed at night and watch and follow as best I can. The humanoid like ones are usually around a foot above me and floating around all over. I sometimes stick my hand up and it will travel right through my fingers and I can feel the cool air that also will make your hair tingle on your arm. Lots of the time I will end up falling asleep after laying there for an hour or so. I would like to spend more time experiencing this but it's hard when you have a lot going on and life just passes by. In any case I am very happy to find this post because I have wondered if there were others out there like me. I have only told my wife, grandma, and mother as I knew they would be the people in my life that would know I am telling the truth. I personally don't care who wants to put this down because they are not in tune. I feel lucky to be a part of whatever it is and look forward to maturing it into something much brighter! I look forward to reading everyone elses experiences as well! Thank you for your time!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I see kind of the same thing, but like static. More like gray buffer around non-living objects, and a more white buffer around living things and people. Most of the time I just blow it off. But now that I know others are seeing things like this too it make me want to explore it more.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm an a ROTC program at school and when ever were called to attention this happens to me with the girl in front of me.
It used to happen with some teachers.

It never happens out side of my school as strongly though

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

finally i have found someone who shares the same experience as me. i have been able to see this too for a very long time. yes it does look like static. i do have eye floaters and i am positive that is not what i am seeing. i personally think it has to do with energy or extra dimensions.

good thread please keep it up

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by just theory

There's another visual effect i can sometimes see while looking at a blue sky for a while, it's kind of like a vortex pattern that has waves moving inward or outward around the centre of my vision, oddly this seems to only happen when looking at a clear blue sky.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by 5D sight]

[edit on 31-12-2009 by 5D sight]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by just theory

i also can see the vortex in the sky. it is at the center of my vision and seems to flicker and pulsate. but for me it only happens if i stare at the sky for a minute or so and i cant blink or it will fade away. it is nice to know I'm not the only one who sees this. it think it is energy or maybe your third eye tuning into a higher dimension but thats just my opinion

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

to pocky who mentioned about hearing that elecrrical buzzing noise, your right i hear it too. it changes frequency doesnt it. some people might suggest it is tinnitus (if i spelled it right) but i dont think that is what it is. it is strange how i also see what the OP mentioned as well

can you hear anything else? try concentrating on the sound in complete silence and see if you can hear anything else please reply if you do

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i see this to, all the time accually. its always there for me. i would like to know what it is as well

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Random specs in the vision are probably Blue field entoptic phenomenon, the reason it may seem to "cluster" is because darker/different colored areas may block these. Also, migraines (even without the searing pain) and changes in pressure can cause one to see color and shapes. If it looks really like static t could also be Visual snow.

Other normal vision artifacts include Floaters or even Phosphene and some others.

Basically, it is probably just something normal.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

its like a static fog i guess, its more in some places and stuff. i know exacly what hes talking about iv talked about it with my friends i thought it might be vibearion frequencys

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Please check my post on "eye static"...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
ok is it just me or is this thread dead? oh well i seem to always come late when it comes to interesting threads like this. i still see what the Op mentioned but it looks like this tread has already been fully discussed. *sigh* yet it still intrigues me.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
in my opinion what happens is that your eyes focus when your staring and then you start seeing the particles like dust and tiny hairs that stick to your eye retin. Simple =)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

I often see it. They always say its my eyes playing tricks on me, but i believe it is some sort of energy, as it lingers around energetic things. like machines, poeple, animals, or places of energy (my room, where my energy accumulates a lot)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Are you sure it is not just eye floaters? That might explain your case. Some people might have it bad enough to where it shows what you see. i dont know for sure I am not an eye doctor. But it's a theory.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I would think that it is better than "seeing dead people"....
keep us posted if you can do anything with it (ie channel that energy).

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join