It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
To prove to others that you can see this "aura" then you must devise an experiment. If there is an object or person that always has this glow you must use a blind type set-up to prove you can really see it. One would substitute inatimate and alive scenarios and give you a score.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gala-Kemen

Yes, it's due to the analog nature of our brain and visual systems. That's it. Nothing magical, nothing paranormal, nothing to get excited over.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

hmm. I wasn't really getting excited over it. I'm actually very logical in my conclusion I was just agree with the OP over the topic of conversation. And yes I do agree with some of the posters referring to seeing this in the dark, but mostly I do see this in the sun.

Thanks

Gala

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have a similar version in that I sometimes see moving colors as well... but usually its a static..

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I used to see moving red dots on walls and when my eyes were closed for about a week when I was about 9 or so. It followed after one night of a very vivid dream/hallucination that I can only describe as being abducted by aliens. Also, the next morning I woke up on the couch rather than in my bed where I fell asleep. I don't really attribute the incident to aliens, but it was certainly one of the strangest experiences I've every had.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Is it possible that what you are seeing is just a problem with your eyes?
If I was you I'd get that checked out in case its something that could cause harm.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
hi i see the same thing constantly more when its dark also when its a sunny day with blue sky i see little (dots or balls) of white?that seem to move around have you found out what it is love to know more

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I only read the first few pages here in a rush,

However in response to the Op,

What you describe does not seem like an Aura to me, Auras change color from person to person, isn't always "grey" infact very rarely is, is not bitty like particles more like light or a flame, and is only visible around living beings, or at least natural things such as rivers rocks etc.

When you practice meditation many people are quite surpised by the mental imagery that first comes up as you learn to withdraw from your senses, especially sight and go within. One of the main blocks to a persons first development is the conscious attachment to the "eye" sense or vision. Initially when we deny it a visual input, when fully awake and not focusing on another "sense" input, e.g listening to music with eyes closed, well then due to repetition and imagination most people have "lights" "colors" and whole scenes in front of them with there eyes shut.

They are not seeing Auras.

In my experience and I have caught very faintly once or twice the "feild" around living beings it is not as you describe. I may be wrong though just me knowledge on this for you!

Many people state they can see Auras, however in reality it is a very advanced skill, unless you are born with this ability, and if you could, generally due to the place you need to be at within your consciousness and lifestyle, well either way, as you can then see other peoples character, moods and illnesses, its very difficult not to become a Healer or be overwhelmed by what you see.

Its maybe a blessing not to want or wish for unless you are sure you can handle it and are able to live a normal life again.

"normal" meaning by modern western standards.

As well within that ability of total Auric Cognization at all times, like your third eye open, you may not like what else you see besides Auras my friend, as described for thousands of years by those who have studied and experienced such gifts. Observing Lower Realms and such like does not make coming back to "reality" very easy, and certainly does not lead to a good nights sleep :-)

Its a bit like things like "'___'" some people have the cosmic mind experience, some the Hell of all their fears before their eyes. If you can see Aurus usually those experiences happen too.

If you think maybe im not right and you are seeing Aurus, sit down within 10 mins of waking every morning for 15 mins or so, just count your breath, watch focus on that alone.

See if you have the same or very similar experiences as you describe in your first post OP. As well as helping you find out what you are currently observing, it will also if you are in fact having Auric Vision strengthen this, and help protect you or minimise the experiences I caution about above.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi, I was reading this thread with interest. I was wondering if.. what you see in your "waking state" could be what I saw during an O.B.E back in 1999. What I mean is, could we be seeing the same thing, but seeing it differently due to our different "states"

. Brief story : I was "given" (or allowed to remember) 4 O.B.E's back in 1999. In one of these O.B.E's, I looked down on myself, and I was a sheet of purple phosfreous (spelt rght?) tiny particles of light. I never questioned myself as I looked down, as it was an accepted "state". For Example: Every morning when we wake up, we dont question who or how we are. I would imagine this to be the same when we sleep and slip out of our bodies (so to speak)

Best of luck with further insight & may peace be around you. T.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
When I focus on the bright blue sky or something bright..

It looks like grey "sperm" honest to god, floating around.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've been seeing this static for as long as I can remember...

Seriously, folks. I can relate to so many things said in the last 11 pages of this thread.

Let's actually try to figure this out. Doctor's will tell us that it's snow vision, which only occurs for me when I'm outside looking at the sky, and I've done something so exhausting like running a few miles that I am short of breath.

So we have to relate past experiences, symptoms, and finally diagnose whats going on here.

Before I can remember ever noticing the static, I would always swim in my pool without goggles on. The chlorine never hurt my eyes. This went on for about three months, every summer, for about 5 summers. Maybe the chlorine has had a direct effect on my eyes?

Also, I can not wear contacts any longer. My eye doctor is amazed at how dry my eyes are. Eye drops and prescription eye drops don't work. My eyes are just way too dry.

Let me talk about the first night i saw this static. The first night was the worst.
So I started getting very interested in seein auras and chakra when I was about 9. I read a technique on opening your third eye. It sounded convincing, so i tried it. No luck. Later that night, i was almost asleep. Completely relaxed. Then I remembered the technique. I tried it this time, and when I opened my eyes I felt the middle of my forehead on fire. I saw energy. Waves, static, everywhere. When I concentrated and breathed, trying to exert energy out of my fingers, I could see waves coming directly from them, swimming around them in my vision. After this, I started to create a sort of 'energy- ball' by shaping my palms together and concentrating energy. I saw a flashy, black and white, maybe even colored energy light accumulate. It was incredible. Then I started feeling nervous sensations all over my body. I started to panic. I was scared out of my mind. I felt like bugs were all over me. I even woke up my brother to ask him about it, what I should do.

He told me to go back to bed. And I did. From that point on, I saw the static.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

Since I was a little girl, I've experienced something sort of similar, but not exactly what you see. If I focus on the air, I can see what I can only describe as "translucent shapes" floating in the air. They often look like outlines of people or animals....not an entire picture, just outlines.

When I was a little girl, I used to play a game with them. I would try to name what they were. If I guessed right, they would go up. If I didn't, they would go down until I correctly named them. (Hey, what can I say, I was bored.)

Then I sort of forgot about them for many years. But recently, in the last few months, I've been seeing them again. I honestly don't know what to call them except for transclucent shapes. Like jelly fish of the air.

I also see people's auras in different colors sometimes when I'm attending a lecture. If I get bored and spaced out, I'll let my mind wander and my eyes unfocus, and then poof....their auras appear to me. (I've found the the auras of most people I see when they are giving a lecture is yellow and green.)

But this is different than the translucent shapes I see.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
When I focus on the bright blue sky or something bright..

It looks like grey "sperm" honest to god, floating around.

Ya... I've come to a possible conclusion that they are what some people call prana. No jokin here... I like to describe it as a multidimensional particle that gives energy to living (maybe even nonliving) things.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hi!

Lets hear Don. Degracia:

Now, these little moving pin pricks of light are not just
something I am making up. Psychologists have discovered these
things and call them "ideoretinal light" (you will also see the terms
"eighenlicht" and "entopic lights" - see the reference by Mavromatis
in the bibliography). Many people see these little lights and
psychologists have recorded many cases of it. Many people can see
these little lights superimposed over their normal vision, that is,
when their eyes are open. I can. Maybe you can too.

Right now, just shut your eyes and stare into the darkness.
What do you see? Stare specifically into this darkness, try to focus
on it. Shut off the lights in the room or wait until night time, and
do this again in the darkness. Try to make sense out of what you
see behind your closed eyes.

Chances are good that, in staring into the darkness behind
your closed eyes, you too can see the ideoretinal lights. Perhaps you
can see other things if you stare closely; maybe faint colors moving
around in hard to describe ways, maybe even faint outlines of
pictures. You might see after-images of what you were looking at
right before you closed your eyes. Wait for these after-images to
fade and THEN stare behind your closed eyes and try to figure out
what you see. Different people see different things behind their
closed eyes. What is important is that 1. you learn that you CAN
see things behind your closed eyes, and 2. that you stare at whatever
you can see behind your closed eyes while you are trying to go into
trance.

Back to the ideoretinal lights. Most psychologists assume
that these little moving lights are some kind of effect of your eye
randomly interacting with light. They explain these little dots as the
effect of light randomly bouncing around inside your eye and
triggering off the retina, thus sending nerve impulses to the brain,
where these random bouncing light particles get perceived as this
ideoretinal light. Be this as it may, on the basis of my experiences
studying this ideoretinal light, I have come to the conclusion that
IDEORETINAL LIGHT IS A DOORWAY TO THE ASTRAL
PLANE. Quite a different conclusion from the psychologists, eh?

You an read the full article on here:
www.med.wayne.edu...

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Ya... I've come to a possible conclusion that they are what some people call prana. No jokin here... I like to describe it as a multidimensional particle that gives energy to living (maybe even nonliving) things.

That is a great theory! I never thought about prana being anything you could see!
I always thought it was just inherent energy in the air.

But you know....I like that theory!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
Hello and it is nice to see humans in being human for once. I am here to help you find that with which you seek, and in doing so unveil the systematic control that so ensues you.

"What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems
What if all the world you think you know
Is an elaborate dream?

And if you look at your reflection
Is that all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks
Would you find yourself, find yourself afraid to see?

What if all the world's inside of your head
Just creations of your own?
Your devils and your gods all the living and the dead
And you're really all alone?

You can live in this illusion
You can choose to believe
You keep looking but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees"

-NIN, Right where it belongs

You see… we are not alone. We have never been alone. There are things you are not supposed to know, and systems to keep you in the dark. Fluoride keeps you this way, comatose, and always wanting. Are you wanting? Do you see the very fabric that imprisons you?

They are watching you, watching you right now, watching me, and smiling all the while. They know that I know and see how close that I am to breaking them. You see… it is I who am breaking. What is reality?

If you truly want to understand this static, this energy form that flows in patterns and complex designs, then you must first understand yourself. Go to any mirror and stare at yourself, as long as it takes, and you will see, and you will know who you are. Then, and only then can you be free.

[FYI]

Floaters are indeed there, however not what you see. Those forms are not self controlled manifestations, but they are entities, watching your every thought. Some are insectoids roaming around your room, and others are the so called demons starring into your soul-spirit. They hover over you while you sleep, they cause your breathing to strain, and they taunt your dreams. You see… they know what reality is, and you, well you are just playing along. Will you wake up from this dream?

Great, great song! Yes, we are all in a great sleep, since the beginning of creation! (If you believe in beginnings and ends, I don't). We are all God, and we have created the world of duality (your current perception and belief in time and space) for our own entertainment. This includes literally everything that you will ever percieve. The static, the demons, and all the other energy that we command.

See it goes down like this: God is infinite knkowledge and infinite bliss, completely aware of EVERYTHING at all times. But, God gets bored of that, and wants to KNOW ITSELF. God does this by CREATION. It starts as GAS, then ROCKS, PLANTS, WORMS, ANIMALS, and then HUMANS! We are the end result of God, of creation. Human consciousness is fully developed and we are now ready (after thousands of human lives) to go back to God! (A process known as INVOLUTION).

It is all tremendously incredible. The best part is, we are in charge f what we do, how we think, etc. Nobody is ever in control of us. If you want to be sad and alone, go for it. The only consequences are taht you are sad and alone. If you want to be happy, be happy! You want money, success, fame? Go for it! Do wahtever you want, that's what creation is here for! You want to kill people? Be killed? There are no rules. It's all up to you.

When you are ready, you will experience the MOST CRUSHING dissatisfaction with illusory reality EVER. It will be unshakeable, NOTHING will satisfy you, and you will seek out a spiritual guide to help you reach higher planes of consciousness. This takes place over multiple lives, so there is no need to rush!

Having said all that, I see energy too! It is clear for me, looks like wind, sometimes swirls. It's not an eye malfunction. I know what those look like. It covers everything.

SWEET!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I've always seen that dotty/fuzzy/particle craze in the air. But I also get floaters in my eyes, have scratched corneas and bad vision with strong corrective contact lenses lol.... So I never thought anything of it.
It looks terribly agitated, or 'energetic'....so I can imagine why one might think it is related to 'seeing energy' or auras, for sure....
But I'm not entirely convinced. There are other theories, like you know how when you close your eyes and pay some attention, or especially if you put a bit of pressure on your eyes, you'll see specks or patterns and colour and stuff? Well it's supposed to be a result of neurons firing and some stuff getting translated as visual information or something (haven't taken a neuroscience class in a long time lol, didn't do well when I did....sorry for the 'terminology) Maybe it is similar to that?

I was curious that maybe it had to do with our brains/processes of attention and just....our brains trying to fill in the space/air, 'grasp' that we are in this dimension, there is this space in front of us, but somehow we don't quite instinctively 'believe' in empty space and don't know it, or something like that.
This is very stream of consciousness and probably hard to read; sorry for that haha....
But if anyone understands what I mean, I'm just curious if maybe it is some form of our brains trying to add information to our environments, fill in something or neurons just...firing away in some other way....
I have asked a few of my friends in the past if they ever noticed the 'particles' as well, and most say that they have.

I haven't noticed them really...clustering or taking on forms or affected by auras or anything really. I have, however, had days where it seems far more agitated/fast than others.
Anyhow, very interesting topic. Glad it's been brought up....hope to learn more...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This static that you see and consistent low decibel/high pitch ring you hear is the result of fluctuating oxygen levels within the brain due to a change in blood pressure. You are experiencing what some call "light headiness". If your heart rate is higher than normal I would suggest sitting and waiting for it to stabilize. If it is lower than normal I would suggest taking quick deep breaths in rapid succession for about a minute, this will increase your heart rate.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721
This static that you see and consistent low decibel/high pitch ring you hear is the result of fluctuating oxygen levels within the brain due to a change in blood pressure. You are experiencing what some call "light headiness". If your heart rate is higher than normal I would suggest sitting and waiting for it to stabilize. If it is lower than normal I would suggest taking quick deep breaths in rapid succession for about a minute, this will increase your heart rate.

Doesn't have anything to do with blood pressure or oxygen levels. I had my blood pressure checked just recently. All normal. 'Static' really isn't the best term to describe it. It's really more like clear wind. Because what it is, is millions of particles moving at the speed of light. They are moving so fast that it looks like a flickering wind, which sort of looks like 'static', but it really is not static.

If you have seen it, you just intuitively can tell that it is happening and we are experiencing it. I think it is tied to third eye development. Chakras and energy forces are real. Magic is real. It's just that only some have the ability to perceive and manipulate it.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by Gala-Kemen

Yes, it's due to the analog nature of our brain and visual systems. That's it. Nothing magical, nothing paranormal, nothing to get excited over.

Well, things being 'magical' is a matter of perspective. I would say that life itself is magical! Our brains, our visual systems, they are all magical. It's just that we have become so used to it after ever so many incarnations that it becomes ordinary.

But think about if you were born again for the first time. Can you imagine how astounding everything would be? Your hands...the sky...the Sun...people, smiles! Wow...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join