It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Do you focus you vision on them or off, I'm curious to try and recreated for myself, do cetain lighting conditions help?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

I'm not even going to bother checking up on this thread anymore, i posted what explains this, or at least it makes more sense, jsut ask and optometrist he'll tell you you're an idiot for thinking its energy.

energy doesnt re-#ing-flect light so stop saying you can see it

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by catinthebox

I feel your pain, but as zorgon pointed it's a paranormal thread so I'm afraid we'll have to keep ourselves open that others believe it is something else, rightly or wrongly in your opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I think I know what you're all talking about. Okay for me I see light coming at me, like whooshing light. I have been seeing this since I was 19, and yes I have had my eyes checked out. I have 20/20 vision. I see it mostly at night if I concentrate long enough. To me it looks like something is moving at incredible speeds through the air. I see it inside buildings and outside. Does anyone see this as well? I have been told if I focus mye nergies to it, i could become an awesome medium?/? Who knows?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have read through most of the postings since my original post. I do agree with some skeptics that there are some instances people can see light flashes, the dust particles on your eyes, and other things such as heat and optical allusions on the pavement, as well as migrains. Migraines if strong enough ( called super cluster headaches) will to some extent develop light dots that can temporarily blind you. I do have migraines and have had this happen, but it is not the same thing.
Monks have talked about this for 1000's of years. I am not going to try and debunk or try to explain what it is to non-believers, it is a waste of time. I for one no for a fact that what I see is not an optical allusion. My eyesight is nearly perfect and I have never had any problems. The auras I see are similar to flames of a fire of different colors surrounding a persons whole body or sometimes around certain parts of their body ( like their hands, feet etc.). I have never tried or expereinced this in the dark except for one time my wife got up in the middle of the night that I remember. I do believe that there are a few people that can tap in to this energy or whatever, and do see some sort of auras. I also agree that some postings are mistaking what they see as symptoms of other effects ( migrains, sun spots, or exhaustion).

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

Yes. I thought I was going crazy.. Email me ..I am writing a book about something that happen to me on April 8, 2007 and that energy your talking about was and still is a part of the experience. Have some other questions.. Email me at [email protected]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by euclid

>.>, yeah, I was talking about someone else having taken drugs, I think it's acceptable for me to not understand certain areas of "subliminal perception", but misundertsanding that is just stupid. Ya see, what you've done is, explained something... adequately well, but the problem I'm having is, it either doesn't really mean anything, because you can't exactly implement it... It's not particularly relevant. I think I'll stop arguing, myself, because you definately won't change your mind. I think I'll leave it to the fact that, if you ask most scientists in the world if it's possible to "See" energy, they will probably laugh at you.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
No where did I say we see energy, we see the effects of it.... knothead. Haven't you ever seen a tesla coil? Haven't you seen an arc welder? Those arcs of "energy" are the 3 dimensional reflections of a natural energetic "process" that is occuring on a different dimension and is projected into 3 dimensional space as an arc of "energy"..... It has nothing to do with "changing" my mind and everything to do with your misunderstanding of physics.

Go eat your mushrooms... you can't keep up with or comprehend the conversation.

-Euclid

Originally posted by Dinnj
reply to post by euclid

>.>, yeah, I was talking about someone else having taken drugs, I think it's acceptable for me to not understand certain areas of "subliminal perception", but misundertsanding that is just stupid. Ya see, what you've done is, explained something... adequately well, but the problem I'm having is, it either doesn't really mean anything, because you can't exactly implement it... It's not particularly relevant. I think I'll stop arguing, myself, because you definately won't change your mind. I think I'll leave it to the fact that, if you ask most scientists in the world if it's possible to "See" energy, they will probably laugh at you.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Oh, we're seeing the effects of energy are we? God, I'm so stupid for not realising that. I can't keep up with a conversation that makes bugger all sense. You're right, but it's impossible. Yes arcs of energy in a different dimension, I really don't understand that part.

Here's how I try to understand phyics - I look around the room, and cannot see energy or it's effects. Wow, hmm, now some idiots might argue that for me, I cannot perceive that, therefore it isn't real in my terms. Obviously that wouldn't be true, but I doubt you can explain to my why then, if you do ask actualy professionals, (Not that rogue scientist who yelled about people actually being aliens planted by dinosaurs,) if you can see energy or it's effects in air, they would laugh at you?

Sort of weird isn't it, that people who understand physics would laugh at that notion? You're overly pretentious, and although you hold lots of "Facts" you still haven't failed to come across as naive. A lot of what you say means absolutely nothing.

Furthermore, here is quite possibly the best thing you can ever say in an arguement. Ever. You're an idiot if you don't agree with this - When you start to insult people about things they do, or ways they act, you have already lost an arguement with them. The very fact you tell me to go eat my mushrooms when I've never touched drugs in my life, and clearly explained that fact, shows that once you've run out of random, nonsensical bull#, you really don't have all that much to say.

I tell you what you could do, you could link me to a professional having written an essay, or answering a question, or merely stating, that some people, ANY people, can see energy, or it's effects. if you can't do that, you're damn right I don't understand the physics you seem so latched onto. Good day to you, I hope you get hit by a truck and wake up.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
it's likely proteins that are on the surface of your eyeball in front of the pupil.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Oh, we're seeing the effects of energy are we? God, I'm so stupid for not realising that. I can't keep up with a conversation that makes bugger all sense. You're right, but it's impossible. Yes arcs of energy in a different dimension, I really don't understand that part.

OK Knothead, here is an example that shows we, as humans, can see the effects of energy.

Knothead, understand that the cathode and anode cause the energetic process, i.e. the electrical current, to ionize the the surrounding air molecules into an ionized gas, thus we see a "process" caused by an energy (electricity) that exists in a separate dimension and the heat created by the initator that causes the metals to melt.... which of course we can see as well.... we see the effects of energetic processes as they affect air and metals....

An arc is an electric current flowing between two electrodes through an ionized column of gas. A negatively charged cathode and a positively charged anode create the intense heat of the welding arc. Negative and positive ions are bounced off of each other in the plasma column at an accelerated rate.

Source

Another example of humans being able to "SEE" the effects of energetic processes is the aurora borealis:

en.wikipedia.org...

It is caused by the interaction of invisible particles that hit the invisible air that surrounds the EARTH.....

Yes energy and all reality comes from a fundamentally lower level of existence:

I suggest reading some of the less techincal books written by David Bohm (but even those may be beyond your ken; you probably have never heard of him and probably wouldn't understand what he wrote due to your obviously limited ability to ratiocinate at a level higher than 3rd grade).... a good primer of his concepts are here though: en.wikipedia.org...

You should probably also read Sheldrake to understand a little more about how fields of invisible energy cause things to happen at the gross level of third dimensional temporal reality (you probably never heard of him either).... some basic info is here in case you lack the socio-economic position in the hierarchy of life to purchase any of his books: en.wikipedia.org...

And yes you are:

... so stupid for not realising that.

I hope you don't die.... I hope you forever remain totally ignorant and foolish; and only smart enough to realize that you are that puerile, uneducated wretch and are unable to do anything about it.

-Euclid

[edit on 24-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Already covered that... it isn't.

-Euclid

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
it's likely proteins that are on the surface of your eyeball in front of the pupil.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I've seen the ame type of thing since I was a child, I don't see the oras, but from time to time I see a brilint dot of light. I thought i might have some kind of brain problem, or something wrong with me. I see TV like static, like webs floating thin the breeze, and I'll be working or eating, and look over to see a dot/ ball of light, the light doesn't light anything up it's just there then it's gone. I stll think I might have problems, but at least I'm not alone.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i'm sure this has perhaps, absolutely nothing to do with the topic but i've noticed personally since around or just after the new year at times (rare) in my living room at night when the lights are all out- a brief very small flash of white light. it's very concentrated and quite noticeable. this has happened four times already and i just close my eyes and try to go off to sleep immediately. anyone else have anything remotely similar?? thanks...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ko zi

Wow- you stopped me dead in my tracks when I read this. I had forgotten all about this from when I was little ,until now. I used to put the covers over my head when I started seeing the "static" it would really freak me out. I never thought of mentioning it, I just thougt it was due to my eyes straining because of the lack of light. Hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I can see auros on anything , if I stare at it long enough. That is different than what I see at night, it is also different from what I see looking at a white sky.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
I feel your pain, but as zorgon pointed it's a paranormal thread so I'm afraid we'll have to keep ourselves open that others believe it is something else, rightly or wrongly in your opinion.

Ah a worthy response, oh noble opponent... if one has experienced it no explanation is necessary but I will concede that there are medical issues that can mimic (or may seem similar) to the effects we are discussing

Originally posted by catinthebox
energy doesnt re-#ing-flect light so stop saying you can see it

What does reflection have to do with it?

The Aura is radiating from the body or object not reflecting

I'm not even going to bother checking up on this thread anymore, i posted what explains this,

You posted your opinion of what you THINK explains this
Watch out for the door on the way out... it has a nasty back swing

Tata

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
very interesting post, I too experience this everyday. My eyesight is great, so nothing is wrong with my vision. Whenever I walk outside, I can see particles or static waves, all over. I would look up at the sky and see millions of these things moving all over. The color is very fine, its a bit hard to make out but it has all colors of the rainbow.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by euclid

When you talk of electrical arcs and auroras you are talking about hundreds of thousands to millions of volts with ampage of 20 upwards into the hundreds. I doubt you can use this argument when comparing it to these "Auras". Although that said everything you see is energy, if it had no energy you wouldn't be able to see it.

As an afterthought, maybe it is possible that genetic mutations have given way to the ability of people to see additional parts of the non visible spectrum although IMO these people should be killed to preserve the current Gene Pool, we can't have mutants running around willy nilly setting people on fire, creating storms and the like.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join