It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by spitefulgod
You video is no longer available, can you repost although I'm going to assume atmospheric distortions and / or debris.

You can assume what you like that does not make you right...

The fact that you have a seeing disability is made obvious by the fact that you did not see my CLEAR post that says the video embedding is disabled on that video and you need to click the link below

Thanks for clearing that one up zorgon, and my assumptions to myself are correct, maybe it's not what you see but it's what I see.

but no doubt you'll have some ostentatious reply.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

If you're on about the 90% thing (which I assume... sorry zorgon) I would think that for a resilient organ like the brain to function as it does it would require an amount fall back. I mean you can remove quite large amounts without any noticeable effects and even parts of the brain reserved for sight, hearing etc when not in use do tend to get used for other function.

Not that it comes across well but I think the brain needs a lot of redundant space for it to work as well as it does, and there's also the issue of evolution (if you believe in it) which I would presume causes yet more redundant areas over the eons.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Greetings. I have wanted to ask a question, but it looks like unregistered users are limited to replying to pre-existing threads. This forum section and thread look somewhat close. And I guess maybe I could be seeing some kind of energy.

There are some "things" I've been seeing since I was a child, which I've never told anyone about because there hasn't been any explanation and even as a kid I knew it would sound crazy to tell it. Except lately I've seen two web sites where lone individuals have described pretty much the same thing. So maybe it's not my own personal imagination. But other than those two people, I haven't found any other paranormal anything which resembles the things enough to even give them a name. So my question is, what are they?

First, what they aren't. They don't look like ghosts or spirits are supposed to. They don't behave like demons are supposed to. And they don't look or behave like shadow beings are supposed to. They don't appear to match any of the categories of visual hallucinations listed at the medical & psychology sites. I've never used any psychoactive substances. And when I used to need to regularly confirm my mental stability for work reasons, I was rated as psychologically sound except I never told them about this.

I've only seen them in daylight or in well lit rooms, while I've been fully awake but physically not moving too much. Most often, reading a book, or sitting at a desk whether I was reading or not. They resemble transparent humanoid shaped bubbles with a vague outline. The only reason I saw them at all is because they refract the light passing through them like the way a lens or magnifying glass does, and sometimes at the center it's looked like air rising off a hot surface.

This hasn't been things seen from the corner of my eyes. I've looked directly at them and they don't disappear. They never make a sound. They always have at least one foot on the ground, they don't float or fly. They walk, travelling past on their way to wherever they're going, never paying any attention to me. They move like they know we're here, but like they think no one can see them. They avoid bumping into people and furniture, but they usually pass through walls instead of using doors. I don't see them very often, or at any particular times. The most I've seen at once was three of them. On that occasion they passed near me and I could feel a physical pressure against my skin.

If anyone has any ideas besides me and a very few other people being crazy, I'd be most grateful for answers. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
haha
oh wow.

my friend brought this up, but I had been able to see it since I was a kid.
And now hundreds of people realise they're nothing special...too bad.
For a while I thought it was like, seeing particles or something.
Like I was somehow seeing the way everything around us moved.

Personally, I see it most when its dark.

Coloured speckles EVERYWHERE.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgodbut no doubt you'll have some ostentatious reply.

Nah your avatar says it all... there is no point

I mean you can remove quite large amounts without any noticeable effects

You know they used to do that eons ago in mental 'hospitals'... remove 'redundant' sections of the brain... they thought it would cure wrong thinking...

I believe they called it Lobotomy...

The problem with you solution is 'without any noticeable effects' As we know so little about the brain... how do we know there is no effect?

Not that it comes across well but I think the brain needs a lot of redundant space for it to work as well as it does,

Your right it doesn't come across well

Evilution? Jury is still out on that one...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aron1138
ok is this

what you are talking about?(like that only constantly moving) For, me it's most noticeable in the dark or with my eyes closed but if I look for it in the daylight it's everywhere, but they are flashes in shades of grey.

Also no I can't capture it with my camera that's just a quick photoshop filter.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Aron1138]
Yeah what is this.I remember telling a teacher of mine way back in the 70's about what it is is I'm seeing,he said it was my imagination.I have always seen those sparkles.I just thought everyone did.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Whilst it would be nice to believe we have a special ability to see energy in the air, I really think it's as simple as described on this website

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
like others, it's when i am in the dark i see it most.
i personally see transparant moving string-like things.
it is obviously some scientific reason to do with the eye.
when i was younger, my friends and i used to stare at nothing for ages and see the floating particle things and run away pretending they were aliens

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I have floaters in my eyes from Uvietis and Iritis (the floaters are remnants of cuniforms) so, I know the difference.

I've experienced this same static and haziness to the point where reality seems to actually disappear. I trained myself to do this by relaxing and unfocusing my eyes while initially looking at a small spot on the wall or floor. I don't think you are seeing energy but rather a wall of sorts between say here and "there," wherever the hell there is. I definitely felt like I was phasing out while I was doing this, becoming detached from our reality. Maybe doing these kinds of exercises will eventually allow us to move "sideways" in time... who knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You're very correct, there are many thinks in the air that we just don't see with out normal vision. They are real, they are alive and they are always there.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I've experienced the same exact thing! I was wondering what was going on but attributed it to an optical illision or my eyes playing tricks on me. I really notice it when I look at high voltage power lines. It's almost as if my vision is able to extend a little beyond visible light in the electromagnetic spectrum

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I know when I concentrate at looking at this energy at night, I have problems with my arrhythmia. I feel it more intense when I pay attention to it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JH80

ya .. even i see the same things .... i tried so search on the internet but i couldnt find anything related to this .... my meditation teacher told me that i'm seeing some kind of energy ... or maybe the fabric .... even if i sit in silent room i hear a very irritating sound ... like when u switch on the TV and mute it still u can hear something ... if i focus harder it starts hurting ...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I see, "outlines" -- of which appears to be "mirrage" like distortion/outlines around people.

Around myself, however -- I see "clear smoke". I think I am able to see more of my own energy around myself than that of others.

I can't make sense of it, it's been growing in intensity lately, however.

I am for some reason able to see these "outlines" around fellow males easier than I can around females.

I see no "color" per-say, but my "insides" give me a clue as to the nature of the energy.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hm, after further reading...

I can only state that this is not a "shock" to me whatsoever.

Novelty is exponentially increasing -- sensitive people are becoming more and more aware of their "mental senses".

This to, along with my thread here seem to be pointing at a "singularity of humanity.

I am still researching...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I was actually going more for the direction of examples similar to people who have tumors removed or parts of the brain damaged in accidents, not a lobotomy which I understand to be the removal of the prefrontal cortex, a known working part of the brain. Oh and thanks for picking up on my spelling, it's nice to know someone gives a hoot.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Hi Mystik Mushroom,
I have never experienced these Aura's and to be honest it would freak me out, on what I've read these can be more common in people with migraines, is this true for you?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I see this too..usually when i have exerted some energy like after working out or walking for a long distance i can see like a grainy static around me..i always thought it was just heat or something coming off of me haha

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Nope, never had headache or migraine problems at all!

I just have to be very relaxed and let my focus relax on a person (without them thinking im staring at them) to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join