It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
For a while now, if i focused of a spot of air, it would, after a while, look like there is transparent "Television Static." Now, it seems if i look anywhere i can see it. It gathers in auras around people/animals, and there seems to be ambient energy (if thats what it is) in the air.
It's faint, but certainly there. What is it?
Has anyone else experienced something like this?
Please tell me what you think!!!

[edit on 20-7-2008 by sobek52]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

Everyone has a difference range of hearing according to genes and age etc. and many believe it is the same for sight, particularly the type of sight you are asking about. You should check out information on auras and try and 'test' your own responses to similar objects or people etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Strangely enough I have experienced exactly what you described. I have always wondered about it too.

It looks like a grainy TV image, but sometimes I can see shapes and movements within the grains. It doesn't have a colour, it's just like grey noise. Hard to describe really.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by JH80]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JH80

Strangely enough I have experienced exactly what you described. I have always wondered about it too.

It looks like a grainy TV image, but sometimes I can see shapes and movements within the grains. It doesn't have a colour, it's just like grey noise. Hard to describe really.

YES! You know EXACTLY what I mean! Your description matches what I see perfectly!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I would say yes you are seeing something real. Keep developing it. Don't be alarmed if soon you start to see beings wandering around your house through the static.

Is it like static, or is it almost like very tiny points of white light clouded together in almost like a fog?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Both, It's staticy most of the time, sometimes it clusters. Usually the clusters form auras around people, but sometimes, clots form in mid air.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Both, It's staticy most of the time, sometimes it clusters. Usually the clusters form auras around people, but sometimes, clots form in mid air.

DARN I DOUBLE POSTED AGAIN. SORRY

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

YES! You know EXACTLY what I mean! Your description matches what I see perfectly!

Phew. Glad to see I'm not alone.
Where do we go from here?

Is it like static, or is it almost like very tiny points of white light clouded together in almost like a fog?

It fits both of those descriptions. It's almost like another layer of particles. I wouldn't call them "white" - some are dark, some are lighter but there's no real sense of colour.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JH80

Phew. Glad to see I'm not alone.
Where do we go from here?

It fits both of those descriptions. It's almost like another layer of particles. I wouldn't call them "white" - some are dark, some are lighter but there's no real sense of colour.

Wow, we see exactly the same thing! Yes, JH80's description applies to mine as well.
Very rarely are they definitively black or white, but shades of grey.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
JH80, does the "energy" have depth to it? Usually, its just background, but sometimes, i can see a cluster hovering a few feet in front of me.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

I do remember in the 1970s they were doing research called Kirilian energy (I'm not sure on the spelling). They claimed it was in all life forms and were filming it. It was left as an imprint at times, although I don't know how long the imprint lasted. It may be possible Kirilian energy is what you are seeing.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 7/20/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
oh sh- I see noise all the time too it's like seeing life with film grain...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Aron1138]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

It's hard answer that one.

Looking around me now, it seems that the grains are 'over' or 'on' the walls of the room, but from past experiences I know they are not.

I have seen shapes move towards me, as if someone has entered the room. They are usually just above ground level. This confirms that whatever I see does have a depth of some sort.

Strange. I thought it was completely normal, so I never mentioned it to anyone. I will be very interested to see what other you and others have to say, thank you for starting the thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Huh. I know what you're talking about but I always used to shake my head and concentrate on something else when things started to turn gray. I thought it was just my eyesight going bad.

EDIT: Storytime!

When I was a kid, I had trouble getting to sleep so I'd lay in bed for hours and stare at the walls. In the dark, I kept seeing little billions of pinpoints of dark dark gray that moved like static. A little bit after that, I could see shapes that seemed to be outlined in white. I had a lot of nightmares because of that. Even though I could definitely tell that they weren't in my bedroom in the same way that I was in my bedroom. You know what I mean? They didn't seem to follow the same laws of physics but of course I didn't think about all that when I was kid.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by ko zi]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
ok is this

what you are talking about?(like that only constantly moving) For, me it's most noticeable in the dark or with my eyes closed but if I look for it in the daylight it's everywhere, but they are flashes in shades of grey.

Also no I can't capture it with my camera that's just a quick photoshop filter.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by sobek52

I do remember in the 1970s they were doing research called Kirilian energy (I'm not sure on the spelling). They claimed it was in all life forms and were filming it. It was left as an imprint at times, although I don't know how long the imprint lasted. It may be possible Kirilian energy is what you are seeing.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 7/20/2008 by kidflash2008]

You mean KIRLIAN photography?
It's just a procedure, developed by a Russian couple (I think), to capture energy on film. In the seventies it had a great impact on the popularisation of "auras" as a household term, but it's been around for much longer, since the 1950s, I think.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
NO. We see it like GREY static. no real well defined dots. shifting shades of grey.
AND yes, people seem to leave imprints.

I just tested this. I concentrated on a certain point. A THICK cluster formed, and remained for a while after i stopped. Try it if you see it guys!

also i see it well in the dark, but anytime, it's everywhere, like i said, making an aura around people, and sometimes clustering in the air.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
try looking at decently loud speakers. (maybe put a a song with lots of bass on)

wow, and I used to think this was just eyestrain.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
the stuff similar to a TV screen snow, ive seen for decades already...

in my own mind i determined that i am witnessing both the air molecules sorrounding an individual (or actually Anything that creates a wake or disturbance)
and the energy of the electromagnetic spectrum being disrupted.

some energetic individuals color their immediate presence with the light of an Aura...that is emminated energy.
the snow some of us see, mostly around living beings & entities like pets etc are just the disturbance in the continium, which is mostly the electro-magnetic spectrum....

when i'm out dowsing, i can see these vortices before i actually get to them with the dowsing rod....

even as corney as Star Wars was, the story is pretty much on with the 'Force' and being able to see without ones optic sensors...

i suspect ones eyes are not visualizing that 'TV snow' analogy... it is ones third-eye, higher-mind, pituitary of hippocampus or whatever which is making that vortex or cloak of bubbles appear

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
can anyone else when concentrating completely (I'm talking full out meditative concentration) feel tingling sensations in their hands when they try to move the particles?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join