It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Elves real, and are they aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
LOL. yeah iI agree.My father always spoke of a man with almost white hair and a belt, he always told me he stories.
maybe we just call them norics or pleidians. I always tought Tolkien was a genius

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by indunedain
LOL. yeah iI agree.My father always spoke of a man with almost white hair and a belt, he always told me he stories.
maybe we just call them norics or pleidians. I always tought Tolkien was a genius

I think Tolkien was tapping into the racial unconscious even as I do, although he may not have been aware of the hows and whys. His descriptions are quite accurate although the Elves are definitely taller, but also a bit more willowy than a human.

The Pleadians are the tall skinny blue people though, from what I am hearing and seeing. They aren't at all as powerful as the elves, and do use space ships. And their motives suck. They are here trying to steal our most creative minds and enslave them; making them create stuff for them. They are usually the ones behind the 'earth is going to be destroyed but some aliens are here to save a chosen few' predictions of the future.

You know those predictions aren't real because they fail to mention that the Elves are coming back to kick the NWO bunch off the planet, even as the book of revelations describes. The difference in the actual event is the Elves aren't here to kick us all off, only those who are working for the NWO bunch, and the illuminati aka ex-high priests of Israel and their flunkies, most of which are the Uber rich of the world currently.
edit on 7-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Do you really think they are that ''bad''? Can you explain your motives?
I like believing in something more positive.''....., Otherwise everything would be very black, wouldn't it?
edit on 16-1-2011 by indunedain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by indunedain

You don't need to worry, Amy.

I enjoy conspiracies...but you people that mention Illuminati are going a step too far in the fiction direction. The Illuminati (more properly, Perfectibilists) existed for 9-10 years, almost 250 yrs ago....Many of them joined the Masons after their group dissolved.

It's only thru modern day authors (David Icke, Mark Dice most notably) that they got any recognition at all--IN FICTION. Please take note when I say "authors" & "fiction". Those are keywords!

As a high ranked Mason I get the same ridiculous spew about Freemasonry from people. One guy even said our objective was to take souls!!

I am not denying there is a "government within the government" (as president Bill Clinton said before), but they are not a fictitious group of people.

@The aliens there seems to be 2 generic classifications.

1) Human looking aliens. These are the ones that fit the description of the ancient Greek gods, Sumerian Annunaki, Egyptian gods, Mesoamerican gods etc. of the ancient era. They have pale skin and often colored eyes. They look exactly like humans & were the first to discover us. They appear to be the most advanced due to the fact ancient cave paintings of them stretch to 12k yrs ago elbohemio.files.wordpress.com... They also could possibly be the inspiration for elves (perhaps angels too--which in the Old Testament had physical bodies & even sexual needs at times) because people report they have a strong, peaceful sense about them (likely from being more psychic & spiritual) & their pale skin/colored eyes & hair probably were shocking to more primitive Earth humans.

2) Greys & "Reptilian" aliens. People give them an "evil" connotation because they look more threatening, but as we learned in life (I hope you did anyway), looks are deceiving. There's plenty of stories (like Jayrod the Grey alien) of Greys trying to help advance us, along with the other alien types (you can possibly give them credit for the reason why in just 100 yrs we went from riding horses to walking on the freaking moon). There could be up to as many as 50 diff alien species documented (as one man said in DC, a whistle blower) or as few as 6 species (according to another source) but they all fit into either "very human looking" or Grey/Reptilian category. Depictions of Greys goes back earliest to 8k yrs ago d.imagehost.org...
www.nephilimskulls.com...

You want an "enemy" then look at our governments for hiding clean energy sources and other advanced ET tech (thus preventing us from entering a galactic community) just for the sake of controlling people and maintaining status quo and power here on Earth. If there ever is a "final war" between "angels" and "demons" I am going to think angels = aliens (even in a Biblical sense, human-like aliens and angels are very similar & may have inspired angels actually) and the government = demons. So don't get in the way just because the government is human. You will be fighting for the wrong side. Actually, humans if anything in this known universe, are the evil/demonic ones. We do # to each other that other races cannot even fathom. We also abuse/torture each other and other life forms....www.youtube.com... See if you can watch that whole video w/o turning away.

I do not think war/destruction is the future though, things will get worse this yr (don't ask me how I know this--I'm not permitted to tell) but by the end of next yr, there will be a new awakening & man will evolve (many will perish however, but only those not deserving like that bitch in the video above). There will indeed be an apocalypse (please note the Greek definition of apocalypse simply = a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the 'veil to be lifted').

At any rate, nobody can be 100% certain what the alien agenda is or what they look like. So don't assume it's bad just because Hollywood (fiction) put that idea into your head. If they were bad and wanted to enslave us, they could do it in less than a day if they wanted. They are eons ahead of us, given the fact there's ET depictions dating back at least 12,000 years and perhaps even longer than that (Sumerian literary records state ET interaction with human DNA began hundreds of thousands of yrs ago albeit suggestive cave paintings began about 12,000 yrs ago).
edit on 17-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by indunedain

You don't need to worry, Amy.

I enjoy conspiracies...but you people that mention Illuminati are going a step too far in the fiction direction. The Illuminati (more properly, Perfectibilists) existed for 9-10 years, almost 250 yrs ago....Many of them joined the Masons after their group dissolved.

It's only thru modern day authors (David Icke, Mark Dice most notably) that they got any recognition at all--IN FICTION. Please take note when I say "authors" & "fiction". Those are keywords!

As a high ranked Mason I get the same ridiculous spew about Freemasonry from people. One guy even said our objective was to take souls!!

I am not denying there is a "government within the government" (as president Bill Clinton said before), but they are not a fictitious group of people.

If you were looking into the racial unconscious, you'd see that the Illuminati just went under ground and one of the ways they did that was to create the masons, who've been one of the longest lived 'faces' doing their handiwork. Most of the high level masons aren't all that aware of just how deeply under the control of the ex-high priests of Israel aka the Illuminati they are. It isn't something the Illuminati advertise, by any means, considering their ex Jewish origins. And oh yah, they are definitely here in America doing their darnedest to take over via the masons and their flunkies they've managed to get into high gov offices after WWII.

In fact, quite scarily, most of the high level homeland security people, for example, are their flunkies with dual citizenship with the USA and Israel. You can guess where their loyalty lies, and I'll give you a hint... it isn't with the USA. But OH YAH, they'd love us to think the Illuminati were just a fun little social group that lasted about 12 years. Naively believe that if you like.

But no, the Jue-sah aka Illuminati aka masons aren't here to take souls. They're all about enslaving humanity in the flesh and reducing the number of us considerably. They would enslave our souls if they could, but since we humans are going to make full enlightenment here soon, that would be impossible, since we humans, in our spirit/light bodies are going to be pretty untouchable.

@The aliens there seems to be 2 generic classifications.

1) Human looking aliens. These are the ones that fit the description of the ancient Greek gods, Sumerian Annunaki, Egyptian gods, Mesoamerican gods etc. of the ancient era. They have pale skin and often colored eyes. They look exactly like humans & were the first to discover us. They appear to be the most advanced due to the fact ancient cave paintings of them stretch to 12k yrs ago elbohemio.files.wordpress.com... They also could possibly be the inspiration for elves (perhaps angels too--which in the Old Testament had physical bodies & even sexual needs at times) because people report they have a strong, peaceful sense about them (likely from being more psychic & spiritual) & their pale skin/colored eyes & hair probably were shocking to more primitive Earth humans.

This planet is an elven created world. But they didn't discover us 'first'. The greys created us right here, long after the elves settled this world, and as we spread out all over the european and african continent after the greys tossed those who's spirits weren't grey out of the 'garden of Eden', we wandered into their areas.

The Greys thought we would just die out. Ha. Nope, we humans pretty much spread like wildfire, but luckily for us, we were smart and helpful, and all the other alien species here on earth at the time, ended up taking us on as servents, which the greys then adapted to look more like the species we were serving.. aka white skinned, blonde hair/blue or green eyes---High elves; white skin, blue eyes, brown hair---lesser elves, yellow-skinned dark eyed black hair---Greys; copper skinned, brown-eyed, black haired---Star people; and so on.

And since the rescue ship arrived and took most of the elves home, the remaining elves have been running under the guise of angels and arch angels.

2) Greys & "Reptilian" aliens. People give them an "evil" connotation because they look more threatening, but as we learned in life (I hope you did anyway), looks are deceiving. There's plenty of stories (like Jayrod the Grey alien) of Greys trying to help advance us, along with the other alien types (you can possibly give them credit for the reason why in just 100 yrs we went from riding horses to walking on the freaking moon). There could be up to as many as 50 diff alien species documented (as one man said in DC, a whistle blower) or as few as 6 species (according to another source) but they all fit into either "very human looking" or Grey/Reptilian category. Depictions of Greys goes back earliest to 8k yrs ago d.imagehost.org...
www.nephilimskulls.com...

Greys are greys. Short little grayish colored skin with dark eyes with no whites. They are all clones, and have no reproductive function at the individual level. They are the genetic tinkerers and have been here for nearly as long as the elves, since they often do work for the elves. But since they came here and raised humanity into sentience as they tried to figure out why they were going extinct, from what I can see, pretty much all the greys came here in the effort to solve that problem.

The dracs/reptilians etc aren't at all like the greys. They're big and mean and scary looking in a reptilian way.. lots of teeth and claws and such. A large group of them were here when Atlantis went down, and the NWO bunch aka Jue-sah took them in, promising them protection from us terrified humans in return for their servitude. The dracs aren't the sharpest tools in the shed though, and only act on orders of the Jue-sah, although they can see how they are being set up by the Jue-sah to take the fall when all the trouble starts. It's making them a bit less dependable when it comes to doing what they are told.

And there are gobs of other aliens that have been here, most of which left as soon as possible after their rescue ships got here. A LOT of different aliens got stuck here when Atlantis went down, and over the millenia have died and ended up in human bodies. That's why so many people don't feel like they really belong here. They're tapping into their overarching and ancient spirit sense of being from somewhere else.

To mention a few of those many races; the fairies and all the other 'mythological' beings like sylphs and nymphs, gnomes, griffins and so on.. the elder races, is what I hear them called. Then you have the vampires which are in fact an alien viral infection with a sentience attached (the werewolves are just an infection without a sentience); the tall skinny blue people--the Pleadians; my own species and our dragons of course, but not many of those since the elves and dragons were serious unrelenting enemies; the Star People who lived on the american continent; the yeti/sasquatch; all the various species of 'demons' and incubus/succubus; and many many more that didn't have enough members here that they got a name. Many were bipedal, but some obviously weren't so to say they all fit neatly into those two categories is definitely missing the mark from what I see.

You want an "enemy" then look at our governments for hiding clean energy sources and other advanced ET tech (thus preventing us from entering a galactic community) just for the sake of controlling people and maintaining status quo and power here on Earth. If there ever is a "final war" between "angels" and "demons" I am going to think angels = aliens (even in a Biblical sense, human-like aliens and angels are very similar & may have inspired angels actually) and the government = demons. So don't get in the way just because the government is human. You will be fighting for the wrong side. Actually, humans if anything in this known universe, are the evil/demonic ones. We do # to each other that other races cannot even fathom. We also abuse/torture each other and other life forms....www.youtube.com... See if you can watch that whole video w/o turning away.

Sorry, but the ex high priests of Israel aka the Illuminati are are the ones behind all of that 'evil' government thing. It is their most desired goal to enslave all of humanity, and since they can't get all the people they need to make their 80% quota, they've settled for taking over the governments of the world, which won't really fill the bill when the time comes, despite what they want.

And the reason we humans are sooooo unable to get along is again that whole different spirit origins thing. What is right and true for a Jue-sah is so not right and true for a Elf nor are either of those right and true for a Blue, or Grey. You have no common spiritual ground, and it shows. We can't and won't ever get along until we all realize that and acknowledge our differences. It won't happen, needless to say, until we make enlightenment.

I do not think war/destruction is the future though, things will get worse this yr (don't ask me how I know this--I'm not permitted to tell) but by the end of next yr, there will be a new awakening & man will evolve (many will perish however, but only those not deserving like that bitch in the video above). There will indeed be an apocalypse (please note the Greek definition of apocalypse simply = a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the 'veil to be lifted').

As I have noted elsewhere, the 'war' is not going to be against humanity or by humanity. We just need to stay out of the way. The book of revelations talks about how the angels come back for judgement day or some such. Really what is happening is the Elves are coming back to kick the Jue-sah off the planet because they will have failed to meet the conditions of the contract they had with our racial unconscious. The 'tribulation' is for the Jue-sah, and their human leadership/flunkies, the NWO bunch.

It will get kinda messy, because the Illuminati have been building up some very nasty weapons.. those super weapons you hear rumors about. They are for use against the Elves, not us humans, although we humans will probably get killed by them but the Elves are also not going to let any more die than necessary, so the key is to stay out of the way. Keep away from any of the high level flunkies like the uber rich of the world, and don't hang out around any secret military bases (which are usually just a cover for the NWO bunch's weapon depots and command posts), and try not to end up in Israel either.

At any rate, nobody can be 100% certain what the alien agenda is or what they look like. So don't assume it's bad just because Hollywood (fiction) put that idea into your head. If they were bad and wanted to enslave us, they could do it in less than a day if they wanted. They are eons ahead of us, given the fact there's ET depictions dating back at least 12,000 years and perhaps even longer than that (Sumerian literary records state ET interaction with human DNA began hundreds of thousands of yrs ago albeit suggestive cave paintings began about 12,000 yrs ago).

With what I can see in the racial unconscious, the different alien species are quite clear, and what they are like is also clear. We have most of the different kinds of various alien spirits in human bodies which means they are now part of the human racial unconscious. I am quite sure we won't meet a truly 'alien' alien because of that. Some way or another, they will all seem kind of familiar once we get past how they look. And yah, the Elder races are definitely way old, so long before humanity was even a thought.. heck they were old before earth was terra-formed to make it a vacation world for them. They were the ones who sent the asteroid in to kill the dinos btw.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I would love to read any novel written by you. You're so adorable.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

This planet is an elven created world. But they didn't discover us 'first'. The greys created us right here, long after the elves settled this world, and as we spread out all over the european and african continent after the greys tossed those who's spirits weren't grey out of the 'garden of Eden', we wandered into their areas

Do you have any proof that this planet/this world was created by elves?
Plus how did the elves create this world? Are elves omnipotent like god or something?And why did they create this world? To live in it themselves and then the greys came and put us here against the wishes of the elves who created the world. And if that's what happened m, why didn't they just destroy us?I mean they have the power to create this worldb but can't delete us from existence?

Plus where does christianity , Buddhism and islam come into all this? Did the grays create Christianity and the elves created islam or what?

edit on 21-1-2011 by Reptius because: fixing the quote as best I can.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Seems Dragonrider actually converted someone (possibly).

edit on 21-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Elves can be seen but they are the ufo orbs. Being honest and realistic they are possibly alien and local to mthis planet (Earth) at the same time. Our contact was largely experienced at places in the UK wher the geological fault lines happen, many stone circles are on these zones. These ancient points of religion are on these fault lines of geology or within 1.5 miles from them. The peoples of the past understood that the ufo orbs congregated around these natural points of geology and they built their stone circles there as was natural. These areas are great ley line zones and the ufos travel on them like a motorway superhighway.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
When I was younger I overheard my dad telling my mum that a couple of his work mates had to install a gas central heating system in a house where they saw a couple of faeries up the chimney. For years I was trying to imagine what it could have been that they saw in the chimney which made them think faeries. Years later I approached my dad telling him it had bothered me because I dont believe in them, quite puzzled my dad looked at me and said, I dont know what you thought you heard, but the guys were installing a central heating system for a couple of puffs (faeries - puffs derogatory terms for homosexuals).

What about midgets, are they not types of Dwarves.

As for mythical creatures what about Trolls, plenty of those around here.

And Leprechauns

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm far from converted.I think that evles creating the world of the craziest I've ever read or head. However , I'm also open to new and somewhat crazy ideas so I want him to explain this idea. I mean if he has any solid proof that elves created the world ,I'd be more then glad to read it.

Plus, Who doesn't find the idea of elves creatingthe world tobe intresting?
It's more intresting then the big bang atleast.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I believe Elves, Dwarves and other fantasy creatures exist. I'm not sure what they are, they could be another Homo species that evolved thousands or millions of years ago, and now have shifted for the most part out of our dimension?

Are they at all related to UFOlogy?

I think they USED to exist when people believed in such things, but not anymore now that they don't (changes in the morphic field resonances or some such thing).

Many of the reports seem credible, but they don't seem to come up any more.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Weird Jimmy said elves are real.

But his best friend was also a mop so take it for what it is worth.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I would love to read any novel written by you. You're so adorable.

And aren't you so sweetly patronizing??? What a doll! Hum..or is that troll?? hahahha
If only my imagination were so good. It's what I see; sure I could be interpreting it incorrectly, but the information is there in the form of memories of those who witnessed this history. And with all those alien spirits in our racial unconscious now, we have all their memories from their old spirit origins as well, so a LOT of non-human information is available as well.
edit on 22-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius

Do you have any proof that this planet/this world was created by elves?
Plus how did the elves create this world? Are elves omnipotent like god or something?And why did they create this world? To live in it themselves and then the greys came and put us here against the wishes of the elves who created the world. And if that's what happened m, why didn't they just destroy us?I mean they have the power to create this worldb but can't delete us from existence?

Plus where does christianity , Buddhism and islam come into all this? Did the grays create Christianity and the elves created islam or what?

Now what kind of proof could one possibly offer for this kind of information? Should I say I found an ancient (like hundreds of thousands of years old as it would have to be) text written in elf saying this is what happened? Good grief. And requiring 'proof' is a NWO trick to get you out of the habit of trusting yourself. So either this rings true for you, or not. I don't really care one way or the other. This is what I see in the racial unconscious, and I am sharing it because the real history is far less dis-empowering, obnoxious and limiting than the NWO spun version that they've tricked us into believing which is carefully designed to remove all awareness of reincarnation and aliens and the spirit realm stuff in general.

The greys were here helping the Elves with various projects like adapting some of their favorite species to live here successfully. This was one of their best vacation worlds; it even had a royal residence on-world---a HIGH honor. Many of the beautiful animals, birds and insects are imported from other of their worlds, and getting them to thrive here did require some fixing. And that is what the greys do exceedingly well; manipulate genetics.

And the Elves and the other aliens liked us, at first.. until they realized that their loved one's spirits were getting sucked into the human bodies around them, but that was after Atlantis went down and the loss of elven and other alien lives was huge, and by then it was too late to rescue those spirits. That is the main reason though that the Elves left this planet when their rescue ship finally arrived around the shift from B.C to A.D... into the west.. as LOTR describes. They got tired of worrying about dying and ending up human. It didn't however make them hate us; to the end we adored them and they actually grew to be quite fond of the humans that served them.

But never would the Elves kill innocent people. Most of the american values for liberty, justice, fair play, and kindly treatment of those less fortunate than you are all elven values. Oh you can piss them off, as the NWO bunch has, and then yes, you are going to see the other side of them, where Justice is meted out by the mighty.

But, don't worry. The NWO bunch so deserve it. They've been pigs to us because they could get away with it since our contract with them holds their karma for what they do in abeyance until the end of it. IF they fail though, all that karma comes due... if they succeed in enslaving 80% of us, no karma will be due. 2012 is the year that contract ends, btw. Gives you some idea why they are so desperate now, doesn't it?

All the major religions of the world were created by or with the help of the Jue-sah aka Illuminati aka NWO bunch and their flunkies, for the explicit purpose of controlling us. The Elves and greys had little to nothing to do with all that though, other than the greys did work with the Jue-sah to adapt a religion for their people.

But that is why all the religions are about 'loving each other and doing for others' aka don't think for yourself, don't value yourself, and for god's sake, don't think about the spirit realm as anything other than some holy, vague and totally un-understandable place that requires a priest or minister or some other authority figure to explain its 'mysteries' to you.

And they found that by using our lack of awareness about the fact that we all reincarnate, they could really spin us good. For control purposes, the focus was put on not being angry or bad things would happen to you after you die. Don't defend yourself. Just let us have our way and your reward will be in heaven or you'll reincarnate as something wonderful next time or whatever. And we wouldn't know the difference, especially if anyone who said differently was burned at the stake or accused of being possessed by the devil and so on. But please understand, all religions aren't in the least about finding the god energy... It was all meant strictly to defang and declaw us humans, cuz as you might have noticed, we can get darn vicious when we feel that we or our loved ones are in danger, or that someone has wrongfully abused us.

Of course over the millennia, they discovered it was also a good way to bilk a lot of money out of us, and get us to do things for them for free. Oh yah, one of the best scams there ever was. They get everything and all they have to give in return is a promise of some afterlife reward that is completely unprovable.

The native Americans have the least corrupted religion because they were protected by the Star people, but it was still meant to control the humans around them, albeit far less abusively.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Seems Dragonrider actually converted someone (possibly).

edit on 21-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

Not here to convert.. only inform. What you do with the information is your choice, but when things start happening, maybe they won't be such a surprise.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I was serious! I'd love to take you to dinner & a movie (perhaps some dancing!) then listen to you talk about elves (person in my avatar is an elf-like demon), that would be adddddorable!

I shall reread your posts & reply (via editing this) in a more appropriate manner.
edit on 22-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
I'm far from converted.I think that evles creating the world of the craziest I've ever read or head. However , I'm also open to new and somewhat crazy ideas so I want him to explain this idea. I mean if he has any solid proof that elves created the world ,I'd be more then glad to read it.

Plus, Who doesn't find the idea of elves creatingthe world tobe intresting?
It's more intresting then the big bang atleast.

I'm dragonriderGAL.. btw. The myths persist about the elves and across many cultures.. even today the blond haired blue or green eyed person is very attractive, even to people of all the various world cultures. That's because in our spirit memory, there is a remaining sense of the elven presence that just can't be erased, no matter how much the NWO bunch disses them or pretends they don't exist. Just like the dragons. They are quite real too.

Of course the real proof will be when the elves come back to kick the Jue-sah off the planet, just as the book of revelations describes.

edit on 22-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

And the Elves and the other aliens liked us, at first.. until they realized that their loved one's spirits were getting sucked into the human bodies around them, but that was after Atlantis went down and the loss of elven and other alien lives was huge, and by then it was too late to rescue those spirits.

The native Americans have the least corrupted religion because they were protected by the Star people, but it was still meant to control the humans around them, albeit far less abusively.

I want to make this clear : You're saying that you believe human beings are elven reincarnations? and Atlantis existed and that it was run by aliens and elves?

And who are the NWO? If they're humans then would they be reincarnations of elves/ Are they another species of aliens or evil elves that got reincarnated into human bodies?

Plus what about the star people? When did they get here? After the elves left or before then?

Oh and why don't the elves just get rid of the NWO? I mean according to you the elves hate the NWO and are powerful enough to create the world. So aren't they powerful enough to destroy the NWO?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Dragonridergal:
Now what kind of proof could one possibly offer for this kind of information? Should I say I found an ancient (like hundreds of thousands of years old as it would have to be) text written in elf saying this is what happened? Good grief. And requiring 'proof' is a NWO trick to get you out of the habit of trusting yourself. So either this rings true for you, or not. I don't really care one way or the other. This is what I see in the racial unconscious, and I am sharing it because the real history is far less dis-empowering, obnoxious and limiting than the NWO spun version that they've tricked us into believing which is carefully designed to remove all awareness of reincarnation and aliens and the spirit realm stuff in general.

So elves are extraterrestrials, or are they ultraterrestrials? Are they the modern "Nordic Alien" depictions of modern days?

What years/era do you think this "NWO" set up this agenda to make us forget who we are? The way I look at it, people have been pretty ignorant in general since 2,000 years ago. e.g. believing in witches & how they judged them, world being flat, etc. Perhaps there's no NWO, but just the fact humans are intrinsically stupid & arrogant? We also butchered all the Native Americans and millions of Mesoamericans. We don't seem to be the good ones for hundreds of years. I do not think this NWO was in power since 600 years ago, do you?

Hmm, not relying on evidence/proof makes any claim kind of difficult. I suppose you are working off intuition then. The natural human intuition seems to propel them towards belief in a supreme being & mythological tendencies. So perhaps you have a point that it's in our consciousness.

When you say "racial consciousness" do you mean ethnic races or you humans as a species?

I do believe in reincarnation. It's not only logical, but there's some examples of it (e.g. a man hid a painting in one life and found it in another).

The greys were here helping the Elves with various projects like adapting some of their favorite species to live here successfully. This was one of their best vacation worlds; it even had a royal residence on-world---a HIGH honor. Many of the beautiful animals, birds and insects are imported from other of their worlds, and getting them to thrive here did require some fixing. And that is what the greys do exceedingly well; manipulate genetics.

So in your mind, what are the Greys? Are they Bioandroids, servants, naturally born beings, clones, etc.?
Again, it's difficult to accept w/o proof, but to humour you I am making that exception here.

All the major religions of the world were created by or with the help of the Jue-sah aka Illuminati aka NWO bunch and their flunkies, for the explicit purpose of controlling us. The Elves and greys had little to nothing to do with all that though, other than the greys did work with the Jue-sah to adapt a religion for their people. But that is why all the religions are about 'loving each other and doing for others' aka don't think for yourself, don't value yourself, and for god's sake, don't think about the spirit realm as anything other than some holy, vague and totally un-understandable place that requires a priest or minister or some other authority figure to explain its 'mysteries' to you.

I partly agree. Many religions have made the spiritual realm as something that can't be touched in this life. But I disagree about "all" religions coming from some secret organization! Some religions are thousands of years old. I think you personally would like Buddhism. They teach a lot of spirituality, reincarnation, karma, etc. They also teach you that you can get in touch with this part of yourself via meditation & that a piece of "god" exists within all living beings. What is your opinion on that?

Have you maybe considered that all religions stemmed from misinterpretations of extraterrestrials? There's a cool series on History International called "Ancient Aliens" that points this out. Perhaps you'd enjoy that.
edit on 22-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join