It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meat from accused killer's farm may have contained human remains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This thread saddens me for a number of reasons.

1. Being Canadian I am embarassed that something like this could happen over such a long period of time. The fact is that police were called to the farm on several occasions for various reasons some related to prostitutes, but sufficient investigation was never conducted because the missing women in all instances were prostitutes.

2. The light hearted comments in some of the above posts are quite ignorant and disrespectful. Many women are dead probably not solely as a ersult of this man (I personally believe it was likely a cohort of him and his friends).

3. The fact that many of you on this board, most likely Americans (but not limited to) feel that the perfect solution is...MORE VIOLENCE (death sentence). I am proud to be a Canadian because we do not support the rediculousness that is the death penalty, it is a proven non-deterrent. I much prefer the man to rot in jail...that is a slow torurous death. I worked for the Correctional Service of Canada and conducted several site visits and I will tell you that it only made me cherish my freedom more after visiting these places. They are hell on earth. Why give this man the ease of a quick exit...it just doesn't make sense...American logic in this respect to the death penalty (as the supreme punishment) doesn't hold.

I guess all I ask is that before you post, remember that a significant number of people have been killed, likely many more than have been accounted for, and try to consider the families involved before posting anything like some of the garbage that has been posted earlier in this thread.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ed Gein may have eatien some of his victims
he liked to make there skins into a body suit
and wear it around
he also kept a oatmeal tin full of salted vaginas
Dahmer ate his victims but i dont think he sold
any finger sandwiches to friends or co workers.

what do think are the circumstances in this persons life that could of led up to theese atrocities?
nobody just decides to do this kind of thing with out
terrible things having happened to them

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That is incredible
what a real horror show
The story of Sawney bean

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think that this whole things gives new meaning to the term " the other white meat"...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
:I gotta say not much surprises me anymore. I just wish that we did support the death penelty.flame:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by allwayslooken
hope no one got VD from the pork that had the hookers in it

OMG Now that is just way beyond disgusting.

You mean way beyond hilarious, don't you?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

They taste better fresh

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

They taste better fresh

Not if they were prostitutes, they may taste like a swarthy middle aged italian man. So they could taste like spaghetti bolanase.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Old Eds werent hookers they was farm girls.

Ummmm
UMMMM

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

They taste better fresh

Not if they were prostitutes, they may taste like a swarthy middle aged italian man. So they could taste like spaghetti bolanase.

Excuse me while I vomit.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Old Eds werent hookers they was farm girls.

Ummmm
UMMMM

Mmmm I can taste the grits.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Please keep this on topic!

Lets not go in to what people may taste like!!!

im feeling ill

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I would like to state that no farm girl was harmed by my eating of them

As a matter of fact they all seemed to like it

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by Amuk]

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ummm, not to rain on anybodies parade or anything but there is no cannabalism to this story.

The guy never raised or sold pigs commercially, only as a sideline for the types of people who like to save a buck by buying uninspected meat from a creepy dirtball.

There is a worry of cross contamination if the bodies were "processed" with the same machinery as the pigs.

Still, it's a pretty effed up story

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
Ummm, not to rain on anybodies parade or anything but there is no cannabalism to this story.

The guy never raised or sold pigs commercially, only as a sideline for the types of people who like to save a buck by buying uninspected meat from a creepy dirtball.

There is a worry of cross contamination if the bodies were "processed" with the same machinery as the pigs.

Still, it's a pretty effed up story

If the bodies were "processed" with the same machinery as the pigs, there could be easily be small bits of human mixed with the pig meat. Yeesh..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join