It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meat from accused killer's farm may have contained human remains

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is really disturbing...I wouldn't want to be one of the people who ever purchased or accepted meat from him.....ewwwhhhhh. This man should fry!!! Does Canada support the death penalty???

www.cnn.com...
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (Reuters) -- Pork products processed and distributed from the farm of accused Canadian serial killer Robert Pickton may have contained human remains, police and health officials said Wednesday.

Pickton raised and slaughtered pigs at the Port Coquitlam farm as a part-time occupation until his arrest at the property in February 2002, and police believe he gave or sold processed meat products to friends and acquaintances.

Pickton, 53, is awaiting trial in the killings of at least 22 of more than 60 missing Vancouver prostitutes who disappeared over the past decade and are feared to have been murdered at the dilapidated farm 20 miles east of Vancouver.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Scary!

My sister lives close to that farm and I have seen it before. How about some ATS insider scoop? Those brothers that had that farm have (or had) lots of cash. They would hold monster huge parties and of course, hire some "entertainment". The outcome was that someone wasn't leaving the party when it was over. Just absolutely sick.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

This man should fry!!! Does Canada support the death penalty???

No

That guy is trully sick, he got caught quite a while ago

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
that sucks for Canada, no death penalty to get rid of scum like that. (as you can tell I favor capital punishment)

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It's kinda like Sweeney Todd. Killing people then selling the meat from their bodies to unsuspecting people. He was a barber though.

More info on Sweeney Todd

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
This man should fry!!! Does Canada support the death penalty???

Would he taste better done in oil?

It is a sickening situation though, those cheap pork chops just took on a more sinister meaning.

I hope he didn't kill some of those fat americans we have been reading of.
Thats just not healthy!!
All that fatty meat can't be good for you, the Ministry of heath should get on him if he did....

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't know if he would taste better or not, I had no intentions of sampling him, however I still want him fried and on a platter for vultures to pick at.

Originally posted by Netchicken
Would he taste better done in oil?

It is a sickening situation htough, those cheap pork chops just took on a more sinister meaning.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
It's kinda like Sweeney Todd. Killing people then selling the meat from their bodies to unsuspecting people. He was a barber though.

Or Sawney Bean and his tribe

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Did the meat come with a recipe on how to cook human meat

j/k

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Or Sawney Bean and his tribe

Yeah, the Sawney Beanes didn't feed the meat of their victims to the public. They ate it themselves.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is a really sickening story. That guy is absolutely crazy. 22 women identified so far, I wonder if more will come.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

that sucks for Canada, no death penalty to get rid of scum like that. (as you can tell I favor capital punishment)

It's not so bad, that way he can spend the rest of his life in prison getting ass raped.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger
It's not so bad, that way he can spend the rest of his life in prison getting ass raped.

Not so bad??? that sicko might actually get pleasure from it.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My only real concern is...

would the pork taste like chicken because it has human in it?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's too bad this guy can't be slowly tortured to death.

As one who has experienced violence against women and still has nightmares from it, my thoughts towards this individual take me to a dark, vengeful place I would just as soon not be polluted by...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (Reuters) -- Pork products processed and distributed from the farm of accused Canadian serial killer Robert Pickton may have contained human remains, police and health officials said Wednesday.

EEEEWWWWWW!!!! This is just nasty.

*Note to self: Dont eat any pork from Canada*

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

EEEEWWWWWW!!!! This is just nasty.

*Note to self: Dont eat any pork from Canada*

It's ok now, he got caught like a year or two ago, I'm not exacly sure when but it's been a while.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So much for mad cow
hope no one got VD from the pork that had the hookers in it

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger
It's ok now, he got caught like a year or two ago, I'm not exacly sure when but it's been a while.

Still. Im not taking any chances.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by allwayslooken
hope no one got VD from the pork that had the hookers in it

OMG Now that is just way beyond disgusting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join