posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:58 AM
Ah, a return to the halcyon days of classic UFOlogy.
The typical MIB scenario is of a witness (or witnesses) having a very close encounter with a UFO. Within days (and sometimes within hours) witnesses
have been visited by unusual looking 'government spooks' who have made them sign National Security papers and hand over any photos or video
evidence. When the witnesses complain about the intimidation to the FBI/CIA/Air Force/Name Your Agency any knowledge of the incident or personnel is
denied. Those with the wits to take down car registrations find the registrations don't exist.
The level of harrassment is dictated by the stubbornness of the witness. Those that hand over photos, sign forms etc are usually then left alone.
Maybe they're given a warning not to talk about it "or else" and that'll be the end of it. The more stubborn witnesses can expect the
* black vehicles parked outside their homes
* black vehicles tailing them while they drive/walk
* electrical faults in the home (lightbulbs blowing, tvs blowing, cameras failing, vaccuums exploding, power surges, continual fuse replacement
being photographed in the street
* post going amiss or arriving opened or damaged (particularly if referring to the UFO incident) after no previous history of missing/damaged post
* Noises, voices from nowhere
* Repeated burglaries, cameras/equipment stolen, houses trashed, files/papers stolen
* Money disappearing from bank accounts
* Obvious and open telephone monitoring - to the point that the witness will hear laughing and conversation "did you hear what he just said"
* Open threats of violence and death
* Threats to families and friends
* Near misses, attempts at harm (black cars attempting to run witness down)
* String of extreme bad luck and ill health
I don't know that anyone died as a result of MIB harrassment but one or two have been driven to kill themselves. Although I can't explain the more
bizarre and severe aspects of MIB harrassment I think the threats etc could have come from government spooks trying to keep people's mouths shut
about top secret technology.
However too many incidents of high weirdness occur which can't be explained by the government spook scenario. There are occasions of 'Air
Force/FBI' personnel turning up on the doorstep to discuss the witnesses' "report of a UFO" yet the witness hasn't even spoken to anyone!
Sometimes MIBs have turned up within minutes or hours of the sighting, again despite the witness not having told anyone.
Films/photos/reports/evidence has disappeared in the post only to be waved in front of the witness by an MIB.
UFOlogists have always been harrassed which again I mostly put down to governments attempting to keep secret technology (such as u2 etc) quiet. Some
have been told "the truth" which has either pushed them to the doorstep of insanity or has encouraged them to keep their mouths shut. When the rest
of us minions eventually did find out what "the truth" was it was so inane as to be insulting.
Under the current climate of terrorism any board or internet site which openly discusses terrorism and which disagrees with government policy is open
to surveillance. After all in Europe we have Echelon monitoring all our emails, telephone calls, faxes and texts which contain references to certain
words, particularly if repeated. The technology exists to listen to and watch everything we do. Regarding the post about lasers being bounced off
windows - that type of technology was being used in the 60s. They don't need to sit outside houses and take photographs. Parked cars, vans,
photographs, waves etc are deliberate attempts to intimidate. Unless people are having strange coincidences and electrical faults (or outright
threats) they should take not a blind bit of notice. Give them a cheery wave, take their photo, speak to them when they're listening in and
eventually they'll get bored and clear off.