It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bay Area UFO Expo 2008, Got My Tickets, Any Other ATS Members Going...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I will be attending the Bay Area UFO Expo 2008 in Santa Clara , Ca. on Sept 27th and 28th.

Anyone else from ATS going to make it?

From the list of speakers/lectures scheduled (17 in all) here's a couple of subjects already, I know I had never heard of;

www.thebayareaufoexpo.com...

Paola Harris

"The Fact that 2007, 2008 has brought many new accounts of "human type Aliens” who are integrated among us and trying to warn us of coming planetary events is fast becoming part of Paola’s new research."

And

Robert Perala

"Also included is a special appearance by Tatiana Trofimawa from the Ukraine, who was taken physically to the Pleiades for three days and returned with extraordinary healing abilities. She will be joining Robert with an interpitor and will share first hand what the terrain of the planet Erra looks like, and detailed information on it’s inhabitants."

Wow..., good thing I already reject the 'standard' view of 'reality' or some of this stuff might be shocking!

A few more that are scheduled to speak are; Jaime Maussan, David Wilcock, Jose Escamilla (guy that discovered Rods), Steve Canada (Crop Circles), and Stewart Swerdlow, among others.

(My first thread, Mods, please move or edit as necessary. Thanks)

[edit on 20-7-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No kidding?, nobody's going?, hoped for at least one response, first thread and all, jeez...

Oh, I get it..., the only ATS members planning to attend are keeping a low-profile, probably government-agents or something...

I hope that I am NOT the ONLY source of information available to ATS members regarding the content of this event after its conclusion, for I am not ideally suited for such a task.

I find it rather hard to believe that a prestigious, intelligent, and diverse UFO/Conspiracy community, such as ATS (awful stinky in here), would not have an 'Official Delegation" present at such an event.

join