It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counterfeit Money Created by Clandestine Government Agencies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I just developed this thought after seeing many signs posted throughout malls and businesses about detecting counterfeit money.

My inclination is that the organizations that make counterfeit money are perhaps going to be supported in the near future by clandestine government agencies, such as the CIA.

I think that this counterfeit money propaganda and its problems will further develop the plans for a cashless society, which will then lead to other alternative methods of cash transactions. I believe that this will be the defining moment for public debate among politicians about instituting microchips, along with their "promise" of protecting and identifying people and furthering the "war on terrorism".

I just have that strong feeling that this is one of the secret agendas being created as I write: to create a high incidence of counterfeit money in circulation to disrupt businesses and the demand by businesses for change on alternative cash transactions.

Link

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So which agency was it that tried to cash the million dollar bill at Walmart the other day?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
So which agency was it that tried to cash the million dollar bill at Walmart the other day?
Thanks for the useful input. I have no idea which agency it was, care to enlighten?

But, whether we like it or not, the cashless society is right around the corner.

Counterfeit money could just be one of the deceiving ways and reasons for the elite to bring in cashless transactions, with the mark of the beast.

Just like the manufactured "war on terrorism", there will be a "war on counterfeit money".

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
your right immortal ....ive often thought the massive amount of counterfitting is propagated by the global elite...it will be used as part of the solution for cashless society along with stopping the drug war ...which is kept running by the global elite and there ties to organized crime and the war on terror will be used as an excuse also to help take the money out of the hands of the terrorists......
It is all a part of the grand deception to create a one world government ...a one world army with a microchipped population !!!!

top topics

join