It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory about sacrifise to gods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here it goes:

Sometime in the past, perhaps ending with the Babylonians, we were frequently visited by aliens, which we grew to think of as gods. In exchange for us gathering resources for them they gave us gifts or knowledge. At some time in the past the aliens stopped picking up our gifts to them, and over time the gesture became a religious thing and spread geographically over the world. To this date we sacrifice to gods in order to get something good in return.

-A

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What resources could we gather for them with our inferior technology, roots and berries? Thinking from your point of view, they could be coming here to kill or examine us while living around us, and in process they would teach shamans or leaders traits or knowledge about world. After their leave people would sacrifice themselves for superior beings to come back and share more knowledge with them.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Slon

Could be gold, fruit, meat, exotic arts etc. Even though we had primitive tool we may have had large numbers of people gathering, for example 10.000 people gold mining will be able to get a lot of gold even though their tools are primitive.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have no idea why the Moderators moved this thread here, it obviously has nothing to do with conspiracies. I originally posted this in the Aliens & UFO forums, where I think it belongs. I messaged the moderator in question but to no avail. Dont blame me, please.

new topics

top topics

join