It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

democrat or Republic whats the diff.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I hear people all the time talk about how Bush has destroyed the US and put the US in sooo much debt. And how the people need to get him out of office (even though his times about up). But wait lets take a look at things. 1. He cant make a move without the House saying yes...huuummm ok, 2. The House said they were going to get him out of office....riiigghht, 3. The house said they were going to stop the war....ok. Now lets look at 1-3. 1. So its not just Bush that is destroying the US. There are other people in the White House you do know that right? and they have to say yes before he can even get money. 2. If everybody was soo upset why not just impeach im sure with his low ratings he would be out of there ASAP. But no he is still in there. 3. They said we are going to stop but every time i turn on the news someone els has been killed and the money has been racking up STILL. People lets face it Democrat or Republic if you look at things they are all the same. People have been saying this for years now. Look if you get one roach out of the White House you have not gotten rid of the problem you still have roaches. Its cool that our government works together unlike most country's fighting. but still they need to stop giving this illusion that we have a choice between who's in charge. Plus there is still millions of us
, what do y'all think?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 00111111

there is no diffrence. thats why the democrats wont impeach him or stop funding the iraq war. dont think of politics as reality. think of it as professional wrestling.

its just a show. an act to make us think we have an input to how this country is run. None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yep I agree with you.The Elite have both sides covered.
It doesn't matter what political affiliation they are they have the whole thing manipulated both sides covered so who ever wins will do what they want first before anything else.
Just the way they manipulate the markets with insider trading they do the same thing to politics.These people haven't had a fair fight in thousands of years im sure.There answer is to cheat as much as possible.Cowardly evil pigs.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I seem to remember a few years back when every single democrap was screaming to high heaven about the Patriot Act. They have had the Congress now, both houses, for almost 6 years. the Patriot Act has not only not been repealed, it has been expanded and extended!

I'm getting closer to Libertarian every single hour.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
A few points:

1) The major parties have been compromised. They are bought and paid for.

2) While their social issues may differ, which honestly aren't federal matters anyway, the main issue is always federal power and economics. In the latter two they are exactly the same.

3) Dems would end the war yes? lol

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I find it hard to even utter the words 'democrat' or 'republican' any longer. I think, a more descriptive term would be 'Corrupticrat' which more accurately describes the true nature of the great majority of our so-called representatives.

top topics

join