It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever heard of a blue race of aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of a race of aliens that have blue skin? If so, link please...

Ok, why am I asking? I don't know if I just happened to form a new fetish, or what, but I am highly attracted to blue-skinned females often depicted in fantasy art. When I play Everquest I get easily distracted by the Dark Elves. And I have a really hard time reading any posts by jezebel! I have tested this to see if possibly it was just the depiction of the female body by taking a pic of a chick... I mean girl... woman, whatever, and photoshopping her to be blue-skinned. I found the blue-skinned chick* more attractive, hence my question about aliens.

*yes, 'chicks' are baby chickens, but chicks are so fluffy and cute and huggable! Take it as a freakin compliment!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well in Hinduism some of the gods and goddesses such as Krishna, Rama, and Kali are depicted with blue skin.

If they are alien? I am not sure, but the ancient vedic texts in which these gods are written about also talks about vimanas which some compare to ufos and weapons such as the a-bomb and missiles. Some Hindus and others feel that perhaps these ancient blue skin gods could have been aliens.

Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Whoa! You'd gp for an alien chick, and only if she was blue.

*steps back *

That's a little off the rocker for me man.

*runs away from guy with strange fetish *

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I got yer blue aliens right here:
Blue Aliens

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You really should stay within your own species. lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
LOL Watched!

Thanks Watcher. I was about to do an edit because I thought people were thinking I was joking.

Still could be just a fetish, but the first time I saw a drawing of a blue 'person' I was overcome with an equivilant sensation of seeing someone familiar in a foreign country. It's really wierd, and I'm just trying to figure out what my affinity to blue skin is (no, not dead people... I know they turn blue too... sickos).

Anyone else notice a strange attraction such as mine? Maybe I just have the hots for Hindu goddesses...

*Edit- Solarix, BMG rocks!

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Has anyone ever heard of a race of aliens that have blue skin?

I have heard something about blue aliens being spotted around southern Texas. They only appear on the nights when the coyotes dont drill enough air holes into the truck trailer.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
OH MY!!! I think I found some more Blue people for you

check this out!!!
www.straightdope.com...
The blue Fugates weren't a race but rather an excessively tight-knit family living in the Appalachian Mountains. The patriarch of the clan was Martin Fugate, who settled along the banks of Troublesome Creek near Hazard, Kentucky, sometime after 1800. His wife, Mary, is thought to have been a carrier for a rare disease known as hereditary methemoglobinemia, which we'll call met-H.

Due to an enzyme deficiency, the blood of met-H victims has reduced oxygen-carrying capacity. Instead of being the usual bright red, arterial blood is chocolate brown and gives the skin of Caucasians a bluish cast. Hereditary met-H is caused by a recessive gene. If only one of your parents has this gene, you'll be normal, but if they both have it, there's a good chance you'll be blue.

None of Martin and Mary Fugate's descendants would have been blue had they not intermarried with a nearby clan, the Smiths. The Smiths were descendants of Richard Smith and Alicia Combs, one of whom apparently was also a met-H carrier. According to family historian Mary Fugate, the first known blue Fugate was born in 1832. Because of inbreeding among the isolated hill folk--the Fugate family tree is a tangled mess of cousins marrying cousins--blue people started popping up frequently thereafter. A half dozen or so were on the scene by the 1890s, and one case was reported as recently as 1975. They were quite a sight. One woman is said to have had lips the color of a bruise.

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

www.cafeshops.com...

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
A few years back reading in a book that there are/were 'blue men' who lived in the Andes or another high mountian region.

No, they weren't blue because of the cold...

They were blue because of oxygen levels... their blood stored higher amounts of oxygen, to compenste for the thinner air.

Sound familiar to anyone else?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If there's a Blue Man Group, there's gotta be a Blue Woman Group to balance it out no?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
TY MUCH! Soothsayer and especially Watcher.

I kinda been doing searches on it, but keep coming up with Kali (ironically one of my best friends in high school's name was Kelly, but she signed all her artwork Kali... she seemed to have formed an affinity for that name and don't think she ever knew it was the name of a goddess! (even more ironically, she WAS a goddess in high school! LOL!))

Hmm... I remember seeing a segment on a TV program (Ripley's, maybe...) about the people soothsayer referred to. Glad you brought that up... expands my searches greatly!

Thanks again, Watcher... I'm pretty sure I'm not inbred. The earliest family member I know of is the guy who Edgarton is named after (New Hampshire? Not sure.... eastern US). Kali still freaks me out... isn't she the god that 'thugs' used to do their killing for?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yes, some Indian thugs did associate themselves with Kali, but so do many others regular people. Kali is both good and bad, she can bring destruction and is used as a dark magic type of goddess in some hindu cults, but all Hindus acknowledge and her powers.

www.pantheon.org.../articles/k/kali.html
Kali ("the black one") is the Hindu mother goddess, symbol of dissolution and destruction. She destroys ignorance, maintains the world order, and blesses and frees those who strive for the knowledge of God. In the Vedas the name is associated with Agni, the god of fire, who had seven flickering tongues of flame, of which Kali was the black, horrible tongue. This meaning of the word has meanwhile been replaced by the goddess Kali, the grim consort of Shiva.

Her appearance is fearsome: baleful eyes, a protruding tongue, and four arms. In her upper left hand she wields a bloody sword and in her lower left hand she holds the severed head of a demon. With her upper right hand she makes the gesture of fearlessness, while the lower right hand confers benefits. Draped around her is a chain of severed human heads and she wears a belt made of dismembered arms. As the Divine Mother she is often represented dancing or in sexual union with Shiva.
Her pic
www.cafeshops.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The blue aliens originate in the Smurfonian system.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
as a kid me and my friend saw a pinkish blue silvery swirl like mercury. then it dripped down and walked away on two legs pretty tall, it had sort of like a dog head.

i didn't do drugs at the time i was approximately ten. i asked my freind about a year ago when i saw him and he remembers witnessing the same thing. it did not appear to look at us; it just dripped out of tree and then walked away. it was the same three color swirl mercury like all over.

i don't think this is your blue alien fetish type. but the with the drilling coyotes in texas..........

btw no bs

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
ive seen some with blue eyes...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Why do you ask about the blues? Do you refer to the blue energy beings?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well they are the blue bloods. Basically very white nordics/aliens that cannot blush ( like albinos) so people saw their veins and they give off a blue hue. Hindu gods, Sanat Kumara, etc. Burlington news has a page on this. I used to think they were really blue but they are not. Adam in hebrew is the red man or the blushing one. The annunaki were from mars so they did not need the melatonin in the skin. Thats where the legend of vampires came from/ night walkers.The sun would damage their skin. Think Irish/fair people. This is based on Ickes and many others. Look up blue blood and you will find many references on this.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer

No, they weren't blue because of the cold...

Sound familiar to anyone else?

In a way they are.... although I agree with what you say. Think rh neg blue babies.
www.worldwidewords.org...
The sons of gods of course...
I think blue girls are hot...too
lol

[edit on 7-12-2005 by princeea]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Earthscum, you're not weird at all...I like "exotic" women myself. Maybe it's a fetish, maybe it's just preference.

If you want hot and blue, look no further than here: www.jediaayla.com...

Aayla Secura. Blue hotness.

top topics

join