It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Carlsons UFO July 18/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If this has been posted before please feel free to remove this thread...

I found this video on Eric Carlsons blog

does anyone have any information on this?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
hmm on Youtube it is listed under "entertainment"

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The footage doesn't appear to be fake, but there is something that bothers me - if it really was a fantastic, unexplainable object why stop filming after five minutes?

I think it's a remote control plane. The sharp dives and other maneuvers it makes are typical of a RC plane. Just before the 3:00 mark, you can quite clearly hear a high-pitched buzzing noise, sounds just like a RC plane's little engine.

Perhaps Eric is trying to promote himself? UFOs have been receiving much more attention from the mainstream media recently. Some people may be trying to jump on the bandwagon in hope of making money.

Although the light configuration is different, this video is similar. The noise sounds almost identical to my ears.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by JH80]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
RE:why stop filming after five minutes? - Thats what I thought, you normally get a low battery for an excuse...

What aroused my interest was that Eric Carlsons blog is about fitness, normally you find that fake UFO videos are filmed by UFO enthusiast so I tend to believe that this was a real event, now this doesn't mean it's ET but you would have thought somebody else had witnessed this...

Originally posted by cluas
hmm on Youtube it is listed under "entertainment"

hmm lol, yes it is.. perhaps it's because it's the most popular category?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thats obviously a remote control airplane of some sort. Come on
How did he think he would get away with that??? Thats the worst one i've seen in a while. What a Knob!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
My apologies for my rant I only watched the youtube link in the above post. At First look I felt as though it was a setup (his friend flying it while he videos). On second viewing, I believe he actually doesnt know anything about it and the "r/c airplane sound" we hear is not from the object he is filming but some sort of device making noise beside him or close-by - A/C unit of some sort?? He states its near an airport. Would you be allowed fly an r/c object at that time of night. If so I feel it could be an r/c object with a ring of glow tube stuck to the top. Thats my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It looks too big to be a RC UFO toy, imo. (when he zooms out, you can see)

They way it floats around is more like a tied up balloon illuminated with white LEDs. And no one else in that populated area reported it, that means only one thing - its nothing ET ......

new topics

top topics

join