It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien code received world wide help needed to decipher

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Two possibilities

The OP is in the possession of the MIB.

The OP did not get the reaction expected and cannot bare to return.

[edit on 7/20/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Third possibility..troll bait.
two lines.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Um... in case anyone is interested, the PACL font copied and font-changed into, e.g., Arial will reveal the key to the enigma... I was amazed that our extraterrestrial friends were so astute!

Oh yes - Mr OP: some very diligent, resourceful, intelligent ATS friends here have asked some logical, intuitive, and quite simple questions of you regarding your intriguing thread. When you have a moment, perhaps you can address one or two of them, hmmm?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
I've decoded the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ready?

It says: Welcome to McDonalds, may I take your order?

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!! Awesome!
I'm really getting a kick outta people coming up with there own deciphers! Y'know, I have one too: it says "Take me to your leader"!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Microsoft Word
Insert
Symbols

Hmmm, i like this one... that one too, wait this is the infinity sign right? Hmm Idk, oh well conspirators are gullible... I like this one too... its a cool lil bracket with jagged edges...

You know what? Screw all this crap, if aliens want to invade us, LET THEM. We got tens of thousands of nukes, those bastards aint getting out alive.

For some reason, I compare the chances of extraterrestrial contact to that of the existence of this "God".

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky

Originally posted by porschedrifter
I've decoded the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ready?

It says: Welcome to McDonalds, may I take your order?

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!! Awesome!
I'm really getting a kick outta people coming up with there own deciphers! Y'know, I have one too: it says "Take me to your leader"!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

I think I have deciphered the code it says
I AM YOUR GOOGLE BOSS!! GET BACK TO WORK IDIOT! ! !! !!! !!!!
LMAO HA HA HA HA!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is getting better or worse or just plain annoying! What's the deal anyway? We need more information than we have to answer with and nobody's answering questions. Or is the obvious hoax upon us enough information as it is?! Makes me wonder just how many people post lies on this site.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
>Mod edit to delete quote of previously edited material<
I hope I'm not the only one that shifted my view of my monitor in an effort to get rid of the glare at the top of that pic.

[edit on 7/21/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Raistlin

Aahahahahahahahah!!! You've just lightened up my mood big time!

Anyway, at any rate, this post (by the looks of most of the replys) is thought to be more than just somebody trying to get attention.

Hopefully, there will be more information soon which would be good for the authenticity of this post.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/7/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Although I agree with most of you and think this has hoax written all over it I thought I'd run some of the symbols through wikipedia and this is what I found:
•|∞ †_Г Δ U 8 *** θ ǁ ǁǁ ǁǁǁ ǁǁǀ
•- Bullet
∞- Infinity symbol used in algebra
Δ-Delta or difference operator in algebra
Θ-Theta, or plane angle indicator math
Г- Ge Cryllic alphabet representing G, derived from gamma in greek.
†-Cross obviously
ǁ- This one stumped me the most at first I thought it might be a bar code but then I searched it and it turned out to be lateral clicks used in different languages... usually they're put in between words or what not, so perhaps it's in a certain rhythm like morris code?

To me since the majority of these signs relate to mathematics it's probably just some mathematical guru who is just having some fun. However what I get out of the code is it seems to say something about religion and geometry... possibly a sacred geometry reference? Anyway it's a clever code.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by asmall89]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The message says, "The planet you are trying to reach has been disconnected and is no longer in service. If you feel that you have reached this recording in error, please take a look at the path your own civilization is on and recoil in horror. This has been a recording."

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow that is pretty amazing an quite the mystery, but I think I will agree with wat another member has posted, TEZZJW. All the relevent info has to be examined b4 any concluesion can come of this. After all there are like 10000 radio signals in the air at any 1 time u could have crossed 1. But then again maybe not.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Microsoft Word
Insert
Symbols

Hmmm, i like this one... that one too, wait this is the infinity sign right? Hmm Idk, oh well conspirators are gullible... I like this one too... its a cool lil bracket with jagged edges...

You know what? Screw all this crap, if aliens want to invade us, LET THEM. We got tens of thousands of nukes, those bastards aint getting out alive.

For some reason, I compare the chances of extraterrestrial contact to that of the existence of this "God".

God is an alien. The aliens in UFO's would appear godlike to older less advanced civilizations. Not to mention the extensive DNA tampering they do. Once you master genetic engineering you are a creator of life. So the aliens are the creator. its all pretty obvious. Just look at the UFO's painted into rennaisance paintings if you don't think they have been here all along.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

You know what? People like you are really starting to annoy me, I'v only been a member of this site for a short while, however I have been a "lurker" for many years. Slowly, over time, I have watched this board and its post gradually deteriorate to the point where 80% of posts are completely false, untrue, make believe stories where their author aims to achieve some sort of god status for informing the rest of us of some absolute ridiculous claim!

What motivates people like you? Do you think its funny for the naive to believe you? Do you get a kick out of convinvcing people that the untrue has actually happened?

Without being big headed, I would be extremely surprised if you actually had the intellect to understand the point I'm trying to convey?

So, please do us all a favour, go back to your colouring books, or you comics, and leave your fantasy world & imagination to yourself!

I don't won't to read your crap and neither does anyone else on here, please save yourself the embarassment of allowing people to mock you and laugh at you.

Get a hobby!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just be glad you didn't get this one: 8===D

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Also, while I'm ranting, could people please post a little thing called "evidence" when informing the rest of us about the unknown? It would really make your case 110% stronger, and maybe people might even start to believe you !
God, I hate some of the idiots that post on here at times, I really do. I'v posted strange things myself I cannot explain, but I would never deliberately try to decieve and lie about something that simply DID NOT HAPPEN

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

What ??!?!

God is an alien, well how do you know aliens exist?

How do you know God exists???

I'm sure your going to reply with some subjective argument that proves that yes ET is real, and yep God definately exists.

I hate people, who believe in something that they have NO proof about!

Just because you believe it mate, doesn't make it real!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
•|∞ †_Г Δ U 8 *** θ ǁ ǁǁ ǁǁǁ ǁǁǀ' in Alienese means "toner low"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join