It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien code received world wide help needed to decipher

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
this code has appeared on our computer screen and then the printer spit it out. this is a a secure line there is no way this could be a hoax went send a message. in English just as a joke we really had nothing better to do in the lab we asked what is the point of life? the signal was directed at the center of alpha centuri a little less or about 15 minutes later we got this response: •|∞ †_Г Δ U 8 *** θ ǁ ǁǁ ǁǁǁ ǁǁǀ' me and me staff are shocked, amazed, surprised, happy and to be honest we have no idea what the response means. well at least we know there is other life out there this just open up a whole bunch of more questions
one of my co-workers threw up the Vulcan -peace sign and mutter something in phonics which sounded like and is represented as mufrga con incobòn the hair I was in an ecstasy of excitement, one co-workers hair stood up all over his body and shiela dropped her drink (Tea not alcohol) althow i must admit after the incident-finding we toast to a vintage bottle of some really really good Italian wine.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

[edit on 20-7-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 7/20/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Could you please scan in and show the original print-out for us to see?

Could you also please supply us with times when the signal was sent, received?

How about some idea about the type of equipment that you used to transmit and receive the signal?

What was the exact content of your transmission?

I could imagine how you would be excited. Kind of like your very own 'Wow' signal.

Thanks.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
if you sent it in english, it was read in english, it should have been answered in english, how rude of then to answer a simple question in an unknown language!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
we really had nothing better to do in the lab we asked what is the point of life?

And pray tell, what the name of the Lab is that you and your co-workers received this at and what kind of work do you do there?

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker the signal was directed at the center of alpha centuri a little less or about 15 minutes later

And what type of equipment were you using to surmise this and what was the inclination, frequency and transmitter bandwidth?

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker well at least we know there is other life out there

What form of analysis and data help you arrive to this conclusion?

With your wanting help in decoding this, you can understand the necessity to be very thorough and forthcoming, yes?

[edit on 7/20/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

its 4 in the morning.. do your parents know your still up.. ????

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Yeah what sort of equipment what sort of lab why were you receiving signals in your lab what do you do there?How can you tell thats where the signal came from you must have some seriously powerful equipment to do that.
WE NEED MORE INFORMATION!

Oh and secondly why would Alt Symbols from a pc appear on your pc screen from an RF transmission????
It would appear in another form first binary or hex before being converted to Alt Symbols so this really makes no sense.

[edit on 20/7/08 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
yes,full background and proof is needed before this gets touched I reckon. This code,how many did you get,how many questions did you ask?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

How exactly you and your staff managed to send that signal faster than the speed of light, by the way? You didn't exactly specify that signal itself came from alpha centauri, but it did only travel 7,5 minutes.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

althow i must admit after the incident-finding we toast to a vintage bottle of some really really good Italian wine.

I guess you must be out celebrating on the town?

Eight minutes after you posted, I asked some questions, but you're offline and not bothering to answer any responses?

I suppose something as important as this world-wide plea of your's can wait until morning?

Can you please share with us the binary sequence that you transmitted?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

let's see, "we like probing the 7th planet, its healthful"

What in the world could that possibly mean?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Oh noes.....
This is starting to look like another bored kid seeking attention.
Still, I live in hope.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

with my friend brian in his backyard in glen cove NEW YORK USA sometime in summer 99 or 2000 no video cameras so the incident had to be animated for re-analyisis.

my fist encounter or ufo(s) sight or encounter of the first kind. it kind of mad me i was happy just t have witnesses it it but it kind of mad me jealous that 1.either i was not aboard one of the vessels 2. that i did not have my own 3. that i had the feeling i could never build one. i do dream of the government letting me ride 2. a powerful person letting me ride. building my own. or letting a alien let me ride i would even let then probe me as long as i looked at the probe first and mad sure it didn't look like it was going to hurt if that was the cost to ride the aliens said i would agree top those terms. i have tried to communicate with aliens using several methods to arrange a pickup and meeting but it never happen d or worked does anyone know how i can get aboard? does anyone want to help me build our own craft and does anyone have any hookups please let me ride i promise i wont hit any buttons i do know how to behave myself i promise

i302.photobucket.com...

[edit on 19-7-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

[edit on 19-7-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

LOL " i would even let then probe me" Whhaaat? You are selling out to the aliens...someone stop him! ;p

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So like, how would they know how to transmit ASCII characters? Also, how would you know to receive them as ASCII characters?

Surely the message should then be represented as numbered values and not visual ASCII characters?

This is complete BS.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
A secure line to where? hehe ... A secure line to the galaxy? lol busted at the first line.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

Agree. That's what jumped out at me as well.
True, it wasn't specified that the signal was sent/came from A.C., however 15 minutes wouldn't get a electromagnetic signal to the sun and back, let alone a star system approx. 4.5 light years away.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So, before you're banned for this hoax, I would like to ask you something.

What do you gain from doing this? I'd understand if you are 13 years of age, otherwise I have no idea how anyone can be so completely retarded as to spend time fabricating information about anything. I don't just mean UFOs/ET but any kind of information at all.

I really can't understand why or how someone spends the time to make up crap. It speaks volumes about the type of life you live and where you're headed. Good luck.

Seriously. Why? We have enough bs to live with already.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I am here and waiting, hope you have not been hauled off by the MIB.

Please let this be for real! I hope one of your colleagues are not playing a joke on you.

You must get copies sent out to everyone you know and then some.

ATS for a start, you have to. Not only can we get started on the deciphering, but you will be covering your butt as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

What ever happened to 'good' prizes in Cracker Jack?

Some executive at the parent company was asked to justify his/her request for a raise. By suggesting that replacing the prizes with printed paper the company could save one tenth of a cent per box and therefore have the money for the raise. The company that supplied the 'good toys' was run by a individual that was disliked by the Cracker Jack CEO so the idea was accepted. When asked about the fact that the kids might become disappointed the CEO stated that 'kids don't buy our product, parents do', 'kids don't buy our company stock' and 'they'll just have to get used to it..this is what they get'. One could also just stated 'greed'.

Is this off topic for the thread? Based on the OP I would say nope.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
WOW...

I am so going to flag this thread!

It's summer time ATS..kids are out of school. Lets burn through these B.S. threads quickly..expose them...AND WALK AWAY. (No need for multiple page threads on complete junk...)

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You have to "Main Screen Turn on" to get the message in english.

What!

How are you gentlemen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join