It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Upload

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
My fiance and I both have accounts on ATS that we use from the same computer. I currently have over 25 posts with this account. My fiance does not.

My fiance recently tried to upload a pic onto the server but was met with a message saying you need at least 25.

When I tried to upload from my account, ListenD which has over 25 posts, I was met with the same error message except it had my fiance's member name in the message.

Can anyone help? Please...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
That's inconvenient. Sorry I cant help. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Try restarting your computer. Maybe.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

okay no guaranty here but, you have to be on ATS and upload to ATS not be BTS and upload to ATS.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I definatly was on ATS. I don't think I've even been on BTS, ever.

Thanks anyways.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
My suggestion:

1. Log out of ATS

2. Log out of BTS

3. Log in with the user account you want to upload to.

If two people are sharing a computer, one might still be logged into BTS while the other is logged in on ATS. To make sure, log out of both before logging in. My 2 cents

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it with no luck. My fiance's error message is still being sent to me on this account.

Very Odd.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by ListenD]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

Clear cookies, log in and try again. If that doesn't work, clear your cache too.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

It worked. You're a genius. I was trying to upload a file before midnight for the ats rap contest when I encountered this problem. I was so furious that I was getting this error message that all logic went right out the window. And instead of trying everything possible, I went strait to the boards because I knew there would be at least one level headed person willing to help. ATS rules!!!

Thank you very much Hellmutt for your time and patience.

new topics

top topics

join