It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September of '08 -- Just Listen.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I noticed this thread was bumped and got to wondering what the current picture is with it, if it is reflecting current events.

I have a question for those who've studied this more closely.

Would we expect the current situation in Gaza to be reflected in the timewave?
The timewave charts novelty, and no one could really say that there is very much novel about the situation in Gaza. However, is the timewave really showing just the novelty of individual event or of that event against the backdrop of wider conditions, ie. individual events may not be novel but a section of time in which that event occurs against a backdrop of certain wider conditions may be. The situation in Gaza may not seem particularly novel, but the situation in Gaza occurring against the backdrop of a worldwide economic downturn may be.
I'm not sure that I'm getting across what I mean and I'm not sure how to make it clearer. What I'm asking is - does the timewave really chart just individual events or does it actually chart segments of time? A segment of time may contain a variety of events occurring against a background of conditions which in combination may register more or less novelty.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

well it seems both the Timewave and Webbots were correct though not exactly to the date, for the start of the worlds biggest depression to date, and a probable change from the capitilistic model to a new way of being, if we all survive it and don't get sucked in to a new World war to defend the status quo....

Eyes the west bank cautiously.

Elf

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So I took a close look at the wave for today and the recent past.The line is stochastic which means very bumpy.The events of Oct and Dec were more clearly seen because the trend was smoother while the deviations stood out.This time is not clear at all.The past resonance is June 21 1760.So the real,cut-to-the-chase question is what were the Illuminati and Rothchilds doing then?

If as you correctly pointed out,killing is not so novel,then what big picture events are we looking for/at?And are we influencing things simply by focusing attention specifically at them?Is this the reason for the conflict stirring,the Hamas vs.IDF/ZOG yelling match here at ATS?To prevent focus?

To my eyes the conflict is obviously one sided and there is a greater(by far)antagonist role played by one and not the other,yet the ability to call it seems not possible without a cascade of ad hominim flack,and has ever been thus,only moreso now.Seems orchestrated.

See the wave for yourself,I can't interpret it better than anyone tho I have been at it longer than most.The wave is like a stoplight signal.When green,you may go forward or turn either way.Or stop.You have a choice.But when red,if you chose to go,you may die or if it's the dead of night,no cop no stop,no prob.A time of incursion of novelty means little if no actions are undertaken.So it's not a prediction device like the I CHING.I liken it to a dashboard GPS while driving through a fog,very helpful right when it's needed to show turns and such as they're happening even if you can't see so well through the windshield,but not so much for miles down the road.But ya hafta look at the road ahead and not only at the screen.Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have to say this stuff is fairly impressive... what gets me is the 2012 dip and that's what interests me the most. From day to day I change my mind on 2012, one day I buy into it, a few days later I don't. This however will keep me buying into 2012 for a least a few months and in a way it's kind of overwhelming and scary such big changes could be on the way.

That's not to say change is very much needed in today's mashed up world, i guess it just depends on what that change is.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah,change is scary.I find it helps to cultivate a divided mind.For instance,despite all evidence that we will not be here as a species in a hundred years,I am building a shop to last the ages with a foundation five feet thick.Despite all this talk of high tech jobs creation I am compelled to practice the oldest trade,toolmaking.Hand tools.Why bother? I dunno.Something to do waiting for the END?I feel sorry for anyone not outside working on a project of potential success in this weather right now.It's beautiful with the moon so full the snow is reflecting well,air pure.Alot warmer when back inside th' cabin.Gonna get cold soon enough.Anyway the thing is the wave shows the ingress of novelty (potential)into established (systems or forms)habit.Neither is 'good' or 'bad'.And now/velty is different than that from previous times,because of the framework in place as it happens.And ATS is part of the process now,we're not just watching the show now.Is it vain to think we are the most advanced,self correcting,linked up,always aware MIND that works All-together-now? (sometimes).

If the human mental power of one person is capable of any one thing(such as placebo effect) a bunch of minds all together and focused might be influencing things on a GRAND scale!Maybe if we could formulate a practical loving solution here on ATS it would galvanize the mind of all concerned in regards this problem.And that is what is happening,not just angry snapping back and forth but sharp critique.

Grasping at straws.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
The past resonance is June 21 1760.

Seven Years War...

which was basically France + Austria vs Britain + Prussia. Austria and Prussia were at war, then came France vs Britian and started a big multi continent war of Britain and Prussia allied against allied France and Britain.

Perhaps Israel vs muslim world, which spurs US + EU vs Iran? Meh, really big load of conjecture here.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Simply amazing. It makes me wonder, what else we have learned over the years... Or did all the smart people shift dimensions before the 80's

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm basically bumping this to see if anyone else has been running the timewave?

Does anyone out there have their own research they're doing?

The bathwater of history does seem to be frothing back and forth a little faster and more forcefully lately!

Once in a while I check in on my thread -- one of the only predictions that actually did happen in some form on ATS that I've seen in my years here.

I was hoping maybe more people were experimenting with the wave since the beginning of the thread. Maybe they have some ideas/thoughts about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm fairly sceptical about it, but liked translating the math to Java and put it in an Android app:
market.android.com...
Since the main point seems to be to line up historical events and the zero date, I made it so you can set the zero date and added a number of historical dates to see if your choice of zero date makes things line up with dips and peaks.
Because of the term 'novelty', I picked a lot of dates of inventions and discoveries and communication technologies.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join