It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September of '08 -- Just Listen.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
plot the points of each event on a map

see if you can work out a pattern, and where this sept' 08' may happen
may be nothing but could help in the future

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptanMad
plot the points of each event on a map

see if you can work out a pattern, and where this sept' 08' may happen
may be nothing but could help in the future

That is what my OP was trying to do.

I noticed sudden "dips" into complexity aka "novelty" on the graph, went and googled "historical events XXXX" (X being the year)

I am still, struggling between this thread, my MSN, my DOS-based timwave software and my historical research TRYING to get a more comprehensive picture together to present.

I'm not going anywhere.

Hold me accountable if I'm wrong.

To the critics, no-- I will not use "any significant event" in late September to "vindicate myself". We will all know or we won't if I was right.

You all are free to slander/mock/make fun of me and I'll just stand here and get tared and feathered as a responsible person for it.

We don't have to wait years, this is months from now -- so either something big (i don't know what/where) will happen (and we'll all recognize it) or we won't.

I'm right now doing Timewave calculations on 9/11. The early conclusions are disturbing. 9/11 kicked off a deep decline into novelty, it wasn't a "low point" -- it precipitated a "low point".

I'm really trying guys--just give me a chance to gather all my "ammo" so-to-speak. I didn't do that in the first place, of which, I apologize for.

*back to work*

:edit to avoid turbo posting:

Terence himself was a skeptic of his own theory. He wished, wanted, and encouraged other's to try and dis-prove his theory.

Terence himself even went to highly-regarded mathematicians to "review" his work.

I feel the same.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
"He happened to pick John Benet since it was such a huge cultural event."

Perhaps here in the U.S, canada, and maybe the UK, but outside those countries, I doubt anyone would even know the name Jonbenet Ramsey.

I thought this was like Global affecting events.

If the murder of Jonbenet Ramsey is up there, how in the WORLD can Princess Diana's death not be, or 9/11 (which you still have yet to show the point because it's a high point, uhmm busted?

Personally.....

I call BS on any prediction threads period.

I call double BS on any that revolve around 2012.

I will be calling triple BS when i post right on these boards(granted they are still here) Jan 1st, 2013.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
[edit on 21-7-2008 by Southbound]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
maybe in september 08 since u think its economic...gas prices will be at highest and noone will be driving...oh and on october 1st (my b-day) when i was in 9th grade. in 04 mt. st. helens became active again...maybe this time it will be mt. rainier... *eeeeek* and i live in WA too XD

...just an educated guess...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
"He happened to pick John Benet since it was such a huge cultural event."

Perhaps here in the U.S, canada, and maybe the UK, but outside those countries, I doubt anyone would even know the name Jonbenet Ramsey.

I thought this was like Global affecting events.

If the murder of Jonbenet Ramsey is up there, how in the WORLD can Princess Diana's death not be, or 9/11 (which you still have yet to show the point because it's a high point, uhmm busted?

Personally.....

I call BS on any prediction threads period.

I call double BS on any that revolve around 2012.

I will be calling triple BS when i post right on these boards(granted they are still here) Jan 1st, 2013.

G-damn...I need to stop trying to defend myself but WORK!

I appreciate, understand your logic.

This is not so much of a "prediction" thread -- as it is a viewing of the ebb and flow of "complexity" aka "novelty".

Certain events now correspond with the wave, if you look at the wave on a larger picture (it is fractal) you see resonances.

I am currently like I said doing 9/11 work right now (it seems to many to be a hot issue) -- as well as trying to find "resonances" in the historical record for the "low points" I initally outlined.

Good question my friend, I personally have see/passed through the tunnel Princess Di died in. Sobering for myself -- because I remember exactly where I was on that day when I heard the news.

Maybe I ought to use that (anyone disagree?) as another "point of interest" to graph?

Right now -- however, I am concerned with our USA folk and 9/11 being a topic of debate. As I previously have said, the initial results are alarming -- 9/11 precipitated a sharp dive into novelty.

Perhaps I'm wrong -- and an event will happen before late Sept. -- causing a "sharp decline" into novelty that the graph shows.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around all of this as much as you all -- all I ask is open minds -- for a closed mind is a beautiful thing to waste.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

1. 1996:
TWA Flight 900
Jon Benet Ramsey

Be prepared.

just wanted to point out that jon benet is far from an extreme case, she was just and extremely publicized case. so where on the graph are all the other little girls that were taken and never came back on your graph? She is the main thing killing the credibility of this. what makes jon benet so special aside from the fact that her parents apparently had publicists? does this 'science' take into account media exposure of severity of issue?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yes, but there are too many "world events" that are not mentioned in the world TimeWave figure. September 11th, being the big one that one poster pointed out. Also how about the Invasion of Iraq? How about the bombings in Spain and London? Don't those count as "big?" Don't count out the possible upcoming Invasion of Iran though!

However...

I have been a staunch believer that time travels in the form of a wave. Thus to say, if we built a time machine in 2012...we could only travel to the frequency of 2005...and from 2005 we could only travel to 1999 and so on in forms of 7 year increments, or whatever. So I agree with that much. Do I believe it has an outcome on world events? I'm not sure...I suppose time will tell (no pun intended) LOLZ

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I have been a staunch believer that time travels in the form of a wave. Thus to say, if we built a time machine in 2012...we could only travel to the frequency of 2005...and from 2005 we could only travel to 1999 and so on in forms of 7 year increments, or whatever. So I agree with that much. Do I believe it has an outcome on world events? I'm not sure...I suppose time will tell (no pun intended) LOLZ

You are quite correct in my own personal opinion.

We can only "travel" to where there are roads.

My personal belief for why the "wave" ends in 2012 -- is because some discovery allows for "time travel" either literally, or through computers.

Downloading of human awareness into a computer matrix ala "Ghost in the Shell" makes time -- well, obsolete. Millions of years can be experienced in seconds in the real-world.

This is highly speculative, personal, and I do not endorse it as supporting evidence to my OP

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

i guess you just do not have an answer for why in the world jon benet would even make that list let alone all the other things posters have pointed out that shoot this down. why do people here take theories and cling to them wholeheartedly as if they "know" the facts that so far no one can actually prove?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
reply to post by MystikMushroom

i guess you just do not have an answer for why in the world jon benet would even make that list let alone all the other things posters have pointed out that shoot this down. why do people here take theories and cling to them wholeheartedly as if they "know" the facts that so far no one can actually prove?

Jon Benet made the list because a human picked that event as important - the specific events leave a lot of room for debate on whether they fit the description of 'novelty"...Jon Benet doesn't fit imo but that in itself does not negate the timewave theory...observation of current events as they come up will be the best guide for this speculation in the coming months...

I don't see anyone "clinging" here - I see people looking at the idea and the source material and having a go at it pro or con....thats what this site is for I thought...so where's the problem?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was gonna post in here to say this is interesting, then I saw what a big baby the TC is, so I am compelled to say, Boo Hoo. So someone scrutinizes it, what do you expect? I felt the same way as that guy you called an ass, the first thing that crossed my mind was that this graph intends to show our low points in both human actions and nature yet 9/11 is a pretty high point. I believe the graph idea that this guy brought up is interesting but your interpetations arn't exactly spot on. Does that make me an ass too, oh well.....I got alligator skin

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Excellent thread, very interesting theory.

Don't waste too much energy on the people that are just wasting theirs, you can explain what you are doing until you are blue in the face and they still won't understand because they have no interest in understanding.

It's got to be an ego thing.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
I was gonna post in here to say this is interesting, then I saw what a big baby the TC is, so I am compelled to say, Boo Hoo. So someone scrutinizes it, what do you expect? I felt the same way as that guy you called an ass, the first thing that crossed my mind was that this graph intends to show our low points in both human actions and nature yet 9/11 is a pretty high point. I believe the graph idea that this guy brought up is interesting but your interpetations arn't exactly spot on. Does that make me an ass too, oh well.....I got alligator skin

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Sheeper]

I was over-emotional when I made the post you are referring to.

I was wrong, feel bad, and apologize.

No, anyone is free to criticize the theory and the graph. Please though, just be informed before you do.

I admit at times I become to "passionate" -- and in the heat of the moment I made posting-mistakes that can lend skeptics "ammo" for their cause.

I am only human, trying to help other humans.

I do have alligator skin -- and if a reasonable, logical, argument is put before me -- I will, can, and ought to defend myself in a mature manner.

Yes, you are correct for calling myself out on my previous postings. Thank you. I needed to correct myself, explain myself, and keep working.

More to come....

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Okay -- shot in the dark (but it's to late)
(sorry for the cheezy bon jovi reference)

Half the people here on ATS believe in aliens/UFO's...

Many claim to have been "abducted".

Do the "aliens" have anything to say about my theory? I'm only asking because I truly believe that if alien species exist -- they must surely be watching our planet right now with ever-increasing detail.

So-- I present this question to self-proclaimed adubtees, remote viewers, and "psychics" :

Does what I have laid out resonate with what your "sources" (be them alien, psychic or what have you)?

Do the "Reptilians" many here claim to be in contact with "agree"?

I just want to know from those who are further upon the fringe than myself what they make of this whole deal.

*back do DOS working*

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So, Mystik Mushroom, back to my question to you on page one -- what positive events happened on the low spikes, and what negative ones on the high?

I want to see your balance ... put it in context a little.

Thanks.
Chaz.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirador
Personally I believe that Terence McKenna, together with this brother Dennis, was definitely on something....

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
ok i just joined ATS been here for about 2 years 'DIDN'T WANT TO END UP ON THE BLUE LIST ; but to hell with it i do see something in that time frame that will change our live and i see alot of post i have an opinion to but bluelist post catch 22

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Okay, I know many here (and most of my real-life friends) think I'm nuts -- but I just ran the timewave for the next few years, and discovered something disturbing.

I have read, and followed this thread: Congress knows here on ATS, well...WELL before I made my conclusions.

So, before I share my image -- I wish those interested to read/watch the following:

Novelty Theory
Timewave Zero

Okay -- so here is my "run" of the "timewave":

Okay -- the image quality has been degraded substantially -- but here are the points of interest that are circled:

1. 1996:
TWA Flight 900
Jon Benet Ramsey

2. 1999:
Collumbine
NATO launches air strikes on Serbia
to end attacks against ethnic
Albanians in Kosovo

3. 2004:
2004 Indian Ocean
earthquake (tsumami)

4. September 2008?

Agree/disagree with my theory -- hold me accountable in October. IMO, S will HTF in some "way" in September.

I expect little to no replies or views. No one wants to know this kind of information.

No one wants to study, understand and READ where this data (this DATA mind you) is coming from.

Whatever, I'm just giving, or trying to give a "heads up" to those open-minded enough to listen. Maybe we can prepare...?

I have not any idea what "event" will happen -- but it seems (according to posts above I've linked to) that a total economic collapse will happen in late 2008. Now, I finally have mathematical proof that "something" will happen about/around that time.

Please excuse my brash behavior -- I just had to work so hard to enable to gather all of this information together (let alone take pictures of my own computer screen!) to make this topic possible.

Be prepared.

September 08' Hmm I smell a financial crash coming along and I think there are many signs pointing towards it.

The crash was predicted of this year sometime between July this month to October.

But your guess is just as good as mine and I think you are in the right spot because I have heard a lot of stuff going on with the finicial flip flops and ups and downs, that something has ought to happen to the stocks someday.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Shrukin89]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz
So, Mystik Mushroom, back to my question to you on page one -- what positive events happened on the low spikes, and what negative ones on the high?

I want to see your balance ... put it in context a little.

Thanks.
Chaz.

Mystik mushroom may want to add his 2 cents here but I don't think its a question of positive versus negative...its increase in 'novelty" and complexity versus decrease in novelty and complexity - so for example you have tienamen square with 2 million people coming together in China to protest - deffo a novel event - and then you have the response which is not novel - the murder of many of its citizens by the chinese government - which is less novel and in fact a traditional response...or WWII which was a novel event in that it involved the entire world and new technology, women taking men's jobs in the factories et al (atom bomb among other things) and the response which was not so novel - a return to normalcy with a vengence - the 50's come to mind (the post war years)....but as we get closer to 2012 where the graph zeros out the spike upwards(decrease in novelty) are less pronounced and the descent into novelty continues...interesting stuff imo...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by realshanti]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join