It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September of '08 -- Just Listen.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hmm... THis is rather interesting.

The one thing I'm interested in the most however is what happens post the 2008 mark? it looks all downhill (literally) from there. Is it just me or does it look like it ends somewhere around 2012?
So what year does that end?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hmm... THis is rather interesting.

The one thing I'm interested in the most however is what happens post the 2008 mark? it looks all downhill (literally) from there. Is it just me or does it look like it ends somewhere around 2012?
So what year does that end?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
From my own guide to ATS Hoxing

Apocalyptic prediction transmitted by a second party (rarely first hand)

Sort of, something major, predicted by some software, transmitted to us by the OP, a second party.

Predictor is anonymous (for their own safety) but has a successful track record

Not quite, as a software program, it cannot be threatened, nor queried, so functionally the same.

OP is not going to say any more about it

May alter this to not say anything more, or gets hostile when questioned, either way it puts us around step three or four. Awaiting the new information.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I applaud your work, and thank you for bringing it to us here so we can see it. The naysayers and haters out there are just naysayers and haters. You, MistikMushroom, are a gentleman and a scholar.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

OK, Look at the 2008 dip. What would be causing that? The economy is falling and it appears to hit rock bottom and then get a little boost and then back down because of a conflict. Then it shoots straight back up to the top. I for one believe that what this is showing us is just that. The economy tanks and then a conflict starts, Then blam the anti-Christ comes on the scene and makes everything seem wonderful for the beginning of his 3.5 years.

The time between the massive decline in 08 and the massive rise seems very close to the same amount of good time that we will have between the rise and fall of anti-Christ and the end of the world as we know it.

That would mean that we are officially in the Tribulation period. Can we predict with this software the month that anti-Christ takes the world stage. I bet we can.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

Do a little more research here before you start bashing this one. I think he is on to something and I don't feel like wading through five pages of arguments.

If you can disprove it then do it without arguing senseless crap. For all of us here Please.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Where do you get the software? Tell us more.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hey Brother fox.

Good for you. The idea that T. had seems probable.

I must say that I have, in my life, only run across a couple of folks who have had lots of fun with this software.

Indeed, it seems that Sept. Oct. is scary if you look at the resonance.

I wonder if the elements of this can be brought down to an analog leval again.

T. took this stuff and introduced it to the digital age.

Sort of like speaking.....analog.....to....a wired/electrostatic device...then to an analog to digital converter and then to a digital to analog converter.

OK...think of basic ..very basic everyday electronics that the average American salivates for..or wants..or desires..thats what T. did.

Except he based it on one event..big bang?

maybe their are other events???

Like an orchestra!

I know that unless you follow T. the above is gibberesh but I need to say this.....good thread.

Peace.

PS....Science and technology has blitherd on about the real question...Life, Death and Birth???Why??..T.Mckenna...pushed this question. S and f

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

time wave zero is based on the I Ching and the throws of ivory 'dice '(for the lack of a better word)

yeah, scrutinizing the chart... the sept 2001 point is one of the 'High' points
between the 1998-& 2004 incidents that are, oh so evident to us.

but... since i guess that the 9-11 was a staged event (to many) that it rea;lly didn't count as a human destiny/ paradigm shifting event like an airplane flight or a break-in & murder at a rich folks home in Boulder CO.
~i really ned to get in tune....as to whats important~
like i thought the 2003 invasion of Iraq would have a marked change in history showing but it too is just a pedestrian blip on the chart !

thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have heard from many sources (AND NOT JUST THE INTERNET!!!) that many unwelcomed events were going to occur in the remaining months of this year. You're aware. That's good.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I like the fractal/I Ching concept quite a lot. I think that is brilliant. I do wish there were better ways of quantifying "novelty," (for instance, the Large Hadron Collider seems way more "novel" to me than attacking Iraq.) Since the judgments of what is and is not novel seems to me to be confused with what is and is not "significant" or "tragic" I wish the novelty thing were a little more clear. I might make the dips and rises make a little more sense, or be a little more obvious. Does anyone have a snapshot of the graph that is a little more of a closeup between 2000 and 2012? I would be interested in comparing innovations in science and technology against it, since those are definitely "novel" rather than simple human conflict and tragedy.

Edit to add; There are those who are proposing that time travel may begin when the LHC is fired up, THAT would certainly be a "novel" event!)

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think I remember Terrance McKenna from C2C, right? Seems like Art Bell brought this all out and proved that there was definitely something to this.

I dont know, just seems like more of the self fulfilling prophecy theory.

If this can work mathematically, then there is always a chance for it to be changed and therefore avoid catastrophe right?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The question that just poped into my head is what does Jon Bennet resonanate with?

Is it some event that changed ancient civilization?

Just a stupid question??

I have the timelive chart up and I am trying to see if it does or does not.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

There is always the possibility that Jon Benet wasnt actually one of the novel events, but was just something that happened near the same point that something really novel occurred. The real novel event might have actually been something that went unnoticed. (some huge magnetic fluctuation, who knows) The problem with looking backwards at the points without having all the data regarding what was happening, (not just what we think or know was happening) is that we have to make rather arbitrary decisions about what those events actually were. None of the above means that the graph or the theory itself are flawed. Just that our understanding of the type of events it may be predicting are.

And no question is a stupid question. They all inspire the greater search for understanding in all of us.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
All this has happened before, and will happen again, and again, and again, ......

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Im sure in the entire month of September something will happen and you will claim it as your prediction.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You know what I am predicting..... a big election will happen soon.

Also a massive sporting event! Oh my!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why does your graph look strangly like a heart monitor graph? The dip at the left is typical of those. Or even an audio analyzer graph. Anyway, it looks interesting though, all the times end up being September.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by FiatLux]

[edit on 20-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

I am predicting that in Nov. a black man in the US will stand a very good chance of finishing 1st or 2nd for POTUS!!

I also predict a sharing of Gold, Silver and Bronze to people who compete for them from countries all over the world!!

In Sept. there will be an Earthquake somewhere in the World, A volcano will be erupting, war will continue to be fought in various places, and some sort of celestial event will occur.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
You know what I am predicting..... a big election will happen soon.

Also a massive sporting event! Oh my!

You've missed the point - those events are not NOVEL which is what the Timewave theory is pointing to - Novel events - the dips in the graph point to novelty and the upward spikes to habit...now there are things about this election that are indeed novel - but the downward dips on the graph are for September/October....I encourage you to research Terrence McKenna's work - there is a lot of it on the web, talks on you tube - was he controversial? Yes - does his work have resonance? Absolutely...Did he invite scientists/mathematicians (his peers) to review and critique his research and conclusions? Yes and with great enthusiasm....so please do your homework before you dismiss...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join