It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September of '08 -- Just Listen.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Okay, I know many here (and most of my real-life friends) think I'm nuts -- but I just ran the timewave for the next few years, and discovered something disturbing.

I have read, and followed this thread: Congress knows here on ATS, well...WELL before I made my conclusions.

So, before I share my image -- I wish those interested to read/watch the following:

Novelty Theory
Timewave Zero

Okay -- so here is my "run" of the "timewave":

Okay -- the image quality has been degraded substantially -- but here are the points of interest that are circled:

1. 1996:
TWA Flight 900
Jon Benet Ramsey

2. 1999:
Collumbine
NATO launches air strikes on Serbia
to end attacks against ethnic
Albanians in Kosovo

3. 2004:
2004 Indian Ocean
earthquake (tsumami)

4. September 2008?

Agree/disagree with my theory -- hold me accountable in October. IMO, S will HTF in some "way" in September.

I expect little to no replies or views. No one wants to know this kind of information.

No one wants to study, understand and READ where this data (this DATA mind you) is coming from.

Whatever, I'm just giving, or trying to give a "heads up" to those open-minded enough to listen. Maybe we can prepare...?

I have not any idea what "event" will happen -- but it seems (according to posts above I've linked to) that a total economic collapse will happen in late 2008. Now, I finally have mathematical proof that "something" will happen about/around that time.

Please excuse my brash behavior -- I just had to work so hard to enable to gather all of this information together (let alone take pictures of my own computer screen!) to make this topic possible.

Be prepared.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Very interesting. I dont know what to think of it yet, I still have to wade through all the reasoning, but thanks for posting it. I am always interested in attempts to quantify events.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

John bannet ramsey made the list, but 9/11 didn't.

Sorry, but I say I cannot believe it.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
These are words of the man that created the software I used in this topic:

I would be the first to admit that it has not been possible to find a bridge between this theory and normal physics. Such a bridge may be neither possible nor necessary. We may find that normal science indicates what is possible, while the time theory I propose offers an explanation for what is. It is a theory that seems to explain how, of the class of all things possible, some events and things undergo the formality of actually occurring. It is clear to me that the theory cannot be disproven by being found inconsistent within itself. Anyone is welcome to dismantle it if they are able; this is what I have attempted to do and failed.

Something is going to happen -- and really, really soon.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

John bannet ramsey made the list, but 9/11 didn't.

Sorry, but I say I cannot believe it.

If you want to see where 9/11 is on the graph -- just ask -- yes, it WAS a point--but I was graphing a wider scale.

I can/will post pictures of "9/11" -- if you "desire".

Your post smacks of insecure immaturity -- I can entertain it and more. I have alligator skin.

Obviously you did not read/watch the two links I posted previous to my picture. If you had, you would understand that events in time are "fractal" -- and as such increase in intensity over "time".

Wow, you made a huge ass out of yourself. I'm sorry for you dude.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
1. 1996:
TWA Flight 900

TWA Flight 800

Jon Benet Ramsey

And?

If it wasn't for the media's over exposure of this story, it wouldn't even be considered serious.

Children are murdered more than we like to believe. I fail to see why this one was any more tragic than the rest. Simply because the media decided to cover this one does not make it any worse.

And simply because the media covered it doesn't mean it had world wide or even country wide implications. Based on the events you are choosing to point out to justify this, it would seem to indicate that you believe this murder did have some sort of implication.

4. September 2008?

What about the Y2K scare? What about the Northeast Blackouts? What about 9/11, as Rockpuck said? What about the Iraq War?

None of these seem to be indicated on this "timewave", yet you have JonBenet Ramsey on there?

If anything does happen, it is only because we are over due for something to happen. Eventually if people say every month that something is going to happen this month, someone is going to be right.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
All I ask is for people to "entertain" the idea -- that "time" be treated as a force of nature -- similar to "gravity" or "space"...

"entertain" is what I wish to key in on here -- just "toss around" the idea, hell--can't hurt right?

If my prediction based on the mathematics of this is wrong -- I'll have egg all over my damn face and take it gladly.

I believe the math is correct -- the reasoning behind the generation of the wave is correct. It corresponds with numerous points in past history (fall of the roman empire) on a larger fractal scale.

I have nothing to "prove" -- nothing to defend. Either you look at the information I have (links and picture) and respond, or don't waste bandwith on the server...*shrug*

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Yeah, my bad. I should have expected some uber-freaks to totally correct me. Thanks though. In the picture (you can't see it) -- it does say 800.

Whatever,

When SHTF like it hasn't before in late Sept. early Oct. -- call me stupid OK? No really, I'll have egg all over my face and be disgraced.

I encourage it -- hell, I want all the people here to claim i'm "wrong" and "nothing big" will happen.

I am a responsible adult -- and as such, take my actions/words seriously.

I thought at least someone would find my findings interesting...jesus..

A closed mind as a wonderful thing to loose.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wow... I think it's brilliant!

It looks like it's going to last awhile too. Can you figure out how long it lasts? Is there any other era in history to compare it to?

Keep talking, cus I'm with ya!!

Here is a good link that answers many of the questions asked above...

Time Wave: Following the Apparent Dynamic of Earth Events

[edit on 20-7-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Wow... I think it's brilliant!

It looks like it's going to last awhile too. Can you figure out how long it lasts? Is there any other era in history to compare it to?

Keep talking, cus I'm with ya!!

Yes, because it is a fractal equation -- resonances occur.

It's a pain in the arse because this is DOS software, and I can't simply do "screen shots" -- but have to resort to taking actual photographs of my screen, upload them, convert/downsize them...

I will, should, and CAN show you all points on the wave that are indicative of previous historical (and more importantly, cultural) events.

Ramsey ended up on this simply because out of all the "novel" events of that time (i did research on each point i noted) -- it had the most lasting effect. Even to this day people still remember and talk about it.

Yes, 9/11 is clearly shown on the wave. It is so late here that i'm about to pass out. I will/can with enough sleep show you how "novel" the event was.

You have to understand Novelty Theory before you judge this wave. Otherwise, your criticism I brush off and dismiss as "un-informed" hearsay.

Like I said--I have alligator skin -- and I can take the beatings if they are justified and well-thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

time is nothing like "gravity" / "space" it (time) is a 4th dimention created by man

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This is pretty neat, I'm going to read up on this a little more for my own understanding...

But one question before I go... and apologies up front if this is covered in the links... but what are some of the high points in that photo you linked above?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Personally I believe that Terence McKenna, together with this brother Dennis, was _definitely_ on to something.

To all those who see this for the first time: make sure to watch some video material about it. Links provided by OP or search YouTube.

It graphs _novelty_, that's important to remember.

McKenna explains in one of the videos for example the dip in the graph when Tiananmen square happened... the super large demonstration.... but also how the graph went up again when something happened that was not novel: the killing of people to suppress the demonstration.

The graph fits for example: first atom bomb, tiananmen square, berlin wall, man on the moon, etc.

To get the reply of a YouTube user:

www.youtube.com...

"
FelizJesusbirth (6 days ago)

Anybody else check the timewave program lately? There is a massive dip into novelty, resonant with the birth of Christ, the American Revolution and WWI no less, that starts around October 2008 and levels off around Decemeber 2008.

dervishmadwhirler (5 days ago)

Yep, I have seen the coming dip into novelty; but have you seen the rise in habit right before it that we are experiencing now? Interesting to note that the american elections are in november...guess this is the precursor of the final dip into novelty of 2012...
And anyone who wants to have the older version from me; the one that has been spread for free, can just send me a personal message and I might be able to give them a copy of my version...thru rapidshare or msn or something.
"

It's very very intriguing this Timewave Zero approach.

Fun facts:

The line falls under the X-axis on 21 dec. 2012! And McKenna discovered this before he knew about the Mayan calendar.

McKenna has a great quote: "Rome falls 9 times an hour!"

Terence McKenna is an awesome thinker, be sure to check him out if you haven't heard about him!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Like I said--I have alligator skin -- and I can take the beatings if they are justified and well-thought.

Doesn't look like it because everytime you and your post are scrutinized, you get defensive and start saying things like "Your post smacks of insecure immaturity", "Wow, you made a huge ass out of yourself. I'm sorry for you dude", "I should have expected some uber-freaks to totally correct me".

If you can't take an opposing opinion, don't make a thread. You're just asking for some criticism and two sided argument.

Looking at what you posted in your original post, these "findings" are speculative at best. I don't see what they are based on other than random factors. It would seem that, based on events you used to justify its findings, that these dips in the "timewave" seem to represent or predict something that has happened or to come, which would indicate that you and/or those who believe in this believe events simply happen by chance.

If events simply happened by chance, I could understand how this "timewave" would work. But since they don't, I see no reason to believe this is accurate.

It has 1996, 1999, 2004 and 2008 indicated. There were some big events that happened those years. But big events happen every year. Bigger events have happened in other years not shown on there. Even if it were right about those years and clearly represents those dips as those events you pointed out, the fact that it doesn't seem to represent even bigger events takes away from its credibility.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Interesting. I am also curious to know, if you can find out, all the positive things that happened too when the spikes were low, and all the negative things that happened when the spikes were high.

I'd like to see if it balances it out a bit.

Chaz.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think about this, but as it does relate to time as a physical operative in the universe, its not something to discount quickly. Apparently Terence MKenna was known to be a professional mushroom researcher,
. www.alternativeculture.com... and this gave him the inspiration for the software.

2012 is supposed to be a singularity,

www.halexandria.org...
This is equivalent to an acceleration of current or velocity -- the essence of the radical change of pace incorporated in The Fifth Element and Connective Physics. This is the third derivative, which in turn provides an unlimited and universal connectedness...
Furthermore, there was also associated with the longer cycle, a 6-day cycle when things began accelerating even faster. [Presumably, December 15-21, 2012 A.D.] In the last 135 minutes, 18 barriers comparable to the appearance of life or the invention of language, would be crossed, 13 of which would occur in the last second.

This sudden collapse of the TimeWave, with the attendant massive transformations of the world in its stead, represents, if true, “the mother of all Paradigm Shifts”! It simply cannot be treated lightly -- provided that the mathematics are correct. And there is considerable evidence that the mathematics are indeed correct.

It adds more to the drama of 2012, for sure. I believe its our responsibility to do our best to participate not only in protests and awareness politically, but especially in a consciousness raising movement to raise the vibration and compassion of this planet.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This makes logical sense to me. And that's where I live, so I'm definitely open to it. Add that to the fact that I honestly believe **something** is going to happen (SitX) and I'm all over this.

Very interesting. Thanks for bringing it out. I'm still listening to the video.

Be Prepared is the key.

I've often wanted to say to ATS members: IF SitX happens and we lose touch, it's been real. Thanks for the education and hours of companionship!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
video.google.com...

video.google.com...

well I dont know what is going to happen, however, If were going to make a prediction -- well this guy did a good job of touching all the bases - I would... -- however, he is not including what I'm including and that is Riots -- food and wealth riots like in the book of "The Grapes of Wrath", where to poor go reposse what was stolen by people. The gun will be outlawed and only the Military (who are the Police) will have them and the hoodlims violating curfew and fighting with the Military - every one else is a target for either side. So. the only thing a born patriot can do - Is Self Defense from either Mafia.
I recommend everyone reach out and know your neighbors.
organize and hold non-public meetings - no electronic devices allowed.
* start locating alternatives
* prepare for rationing - store consumables -
* If the dollar is gonna dive to zero, well I guess finance it
but who knows what is in the cards, but you had better have
alternatives if you want to live.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

im trying to understand, kinda hard for me to follow, but i did notice:

on the graph there is three years between 96 and 99, 5 years from 99 to 04, and 4 years from 04 to.....08?

was this an intentional pattern, or did i miss something.

laymens terms man, laymens terms.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It's a pain in the arse because this is DOS software, and I can't simply do "screen shots"

You don't need to use DOS. Here's a website which uses a Java version, still rather troublesome but a bit easier to run. There's a link to the "Timewave Calculator" in the left column, click on that.

www.timewave2012.com...

Here's the 'timewave' which I generated, starting from today and continuing until the apparent end. I don't know what to make of the novelty theory but it's certainly fascinating. As I have said before, we don't have long to wait until until 2012, the truth will be exposed very soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join