It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A work of fiction about the Space Station Alpha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Houston, Alpha.

Alpha, Houston. Go ahead.

Houston, I'm ready for hatch release.

Roger that. Richardson is ready for hatch release. Houston green on hatch release. Alpha, Houston. What's your status on the hatch?

Houston, Alpha. We show all greens on hatch release.

Copy Alpha. We are ready, set. Richardson, Houston, go on your call.

Copy Houston. I'm a go. Hatch release. Stand by Houston. Houston, I have full hatch release. Ready set for spacewalk.

Roger Richardson. Copy that. Stand by. .... Richardson, exit Alpha on your call.

Roger Houston. Exiting. ... Houston, Richardson.

Richardson, Houston. Go ahead.

Houston, I am changing my call sign. Richardson is now Space walker.

Copy that. Richardson is now Space walker. Alpha, do you copy?

Roger Houston. Richardson is Space walker. Space walker, watch that first step. It's a long way down.

Roger Alpha. (laugh) ... Houston, I'm making my way to the panel. Doesn't appear to be any damage from this point. Moving in for a closer look.

Roger Space walker. Can you confirm burn marks on the shell?

Negative Houston. Let me get up on it before I make that call.

Roger.

Houston, Alpha.

Alpha, Houston. Go ahead.

Houston, what's the vitals on Space walker?

I'm fine. Other then blood pressure spikes. Wonder why.

Space walker Houston. Stand bye. Alpha, vitals look good. Blood pressure steady. We'll let you know if there's a problem.

Houston Alpha. Copy.

Houston, Space walker.

Space walker, Houston. Go ahead.

Houston, good news. Negative burns on the panel. Negative burns on the shell. Negative burns on the seam.

Space walker, that's great. Your on the panel?

Roger that Houston. Got my NASA issue screw driver in hand. Ready to remove.

Roger Space walker. Stand by. Alpha, whats your status on the panel?

Houston, Alpha. We have panel curcuit shutdown. Can you confirm?

Copy Alpha. We confirm. Space walker, panel is cold. We are ready set. Remove on your go.

Roger Houston. Removing panel. Stand by.

Standing by. Space walker, your vitals are still good and steady. Keep on that level. You doing great.

Ah, Houston, Space walker.

Houston, is there a problem with my medical?

Negative Space walker. It looks good down here.

Houston, Space walker. Looks good here to. I want to make a request.

Ok. What's the request?

Houston, request you terminate the medical updates unless there is a negative change.

Copy that Space walker. Terminating medical. I'll put your updates on need to know.

Negative, Houston. Requesting you terminate the updates altogether.

Sorry Space walker. That's a negative. We'll put you on need to know and we'll keep the chatter off your VOX. ... Space walker, do you copy?

Houston, Space walker. Removing panel.

Space walker, Houston. Copy that. Did you receive the previous transmission?

Yup.

Alpha commander to mission control director. Do you copy on secure?

Commander, director. Copy on secure. Go ahead.

Director, I told my boys; you tell yours. I would appreciate it if you would kiss my astronaught's rear end alittle bit while he does his space walk. I don't need him getting hot out there.

Yeah, copy that. I'll pass it along.

Do that.

Houston, Space walker.

Houston, I have negative burn on the inside of the panel. And I've got a separated wire. Request permission to reconnect and then have Alpha test.

Copy Space walker. Go ahead and reconnect. Alpha, get ready to fire up that board and stand by to test.

Houston, Alpha. Copy that. Standing by.

Houston, Space walker. Positive reconnect. Request you test.

Space walker, stand by. Alpha, fire up that board.

Houston, Alpha. Firing board. Stand by. ... Houston, Alpha. The board is good and hot.

Alpha, Houston. Copy that. Looks good down here. Space walker, status on the panel.

Panel's fine, Houston. Somebody go flush that toilet.

Roger that Space walker. Alpha, flush on your call.

Houston, Alpha, stand by for flush. Space walker, Alpha. Try not to get in the way. Your already full of crap.

Ah, copy Alpha. The pot just called the kettle black. Copy that.

Houston, Alpha. Positive action on that flush.

Alpha, Houston. Copy that. Looks good down here. Let's call this mission task a total success. Space walker, Houston. Go ahead with panel reattachment and let's get you back in doors. ... Space walker, Houston. Do you copy?

Whose that?

Space walker, Houston. Repeat last.

Houston, whose out here? With me?

Space walker. Your all alone.

Negative Houston.

Space walker, Alpha commander. What's going on?

Alpha Commander, Mission control director on secure. Keep quiet for a moment. Just stand by.

Director, I have a man outside who says he has company.

Space walker, Mission control director. Switching you to secure.

Houston, somebodies behind me. I can see the reflection and it bumped into me.

Space walker, Director. We're on secure. Can you repeat?

I have company. I'm turning around to see.

What kind of company, Richardson?

I don't know. Chinese maybe. Stand by.

John, China isn't up there with you. We would know. ... John, medical is telling me your vitals are way high. I need you to try to calm down.

John, it's Fred. Are you on secure?

Alpha, director here. We got you separated. He can't hear you. Just stand by.

I got a guy out there who says he has company. You patch me through or I'll override.

Negative, Alpha. Do not override. Just stand by. Let's get this figured out.

Oh my God.

Whose that?

Who said that? Richardson?

Hold on people.

Medical alert. (alarm)

Who? Richardson?

I want radio silence! I'm the director. Stay with me people! Richardson, do you copy? ... John, listen to me. Your vitals are red lining. Talk to me.

Houston, Alpha Commander. I'm getting Kaufman dressed up for a rescue. I'm closing the hatch and I've got Davis headed to a porthole to try to get a visual.

He's in your blind spot, Commander. You won't see anything unless he moves. Stand by for authorization on your tasks.

Negative Houston. I'm already closing the hatch. Kaufman is already getting dressed up for a walk. John, can you hear me?

Did you override? Your not authorized!

John, can you hear me? ... John, talk to me, buddy.

Help.

Richardson, Houston. Repeat last.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Interesting.
You are good at producing lots of dialogue.
Now, create the filler inbetween...
"Houston?" he asked, looking out the porthole at the most incredible view in the world... describe it

cool start anyways, good luck with your writing friend

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hey cool read looking forward to more........ Funny to, as I read it in my head I heard how the radio transmission would sound even with the static lol

shkcaa houston shcnink may day schccaccccccckckkkckckckck.............

anyways gave me a nice break at 4:20 in the a.m. cheers

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
yep it going, and this would be scary as Sh!t if it was real, imagine being out there when thats happening.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You are absolutely brilliant! starred and flagged. would love to turn this into an ATS bedtime story.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Richardson, Alpha. Are you okay?

Richardson, Houston. Do you copy? Richardson, Houston. Do you copy?

Richardson, Alpha. Whats happening? Can you click in?

Alpha, Houston. Medical alert, Richardson is flat ling and red line......He just went off line. Richardson is completely off line! Richardson, Houston. Please respond.

Richardson, Alpha. Come on man! Talk to us!

Alpha, Houston. Do you have line of site with Richardson?

Houston, Alpha. We can't see him. Kaufman is almost ready to do a retrieve.

Alpha, Houston. Negative. Kaufman, stay in the Alpha until we have a better idea.....

Houston, Kaufman. We need a visual on Richardson. Let me just go out and get a visual.

Kaufman, Houston. Negative. Stay inside until we have a better idea.... Kaufman, do you copy? Kaufman, Alpha, this is Houston. Can you confirm? Alpha, Houston, stay in touch. Please respond. Alpha, Houston, radio check.

Houston, Alpha.

Alpha, Houston, go ahead. Alpha, Houston, all your vitals are going high. I need all of you to calm down and talk to us.

Houston, Alpha. Someone is looking in the porthole of Outer Hatch 1.

Alpha, Houston, repeat your last.

Houston, Alpha, someone or something is peaking in O-H-1.

Alpha, Houston. Is it Russia? China? It's not India.

Houston, Alpha, stand by.

Alpha, Houston. Stay in touch right now and try to calm down. Stay cool. Alpha, Houston, don't open the hatch! What's happening?!

Houston, Alpha, O-H-1 is opening. We can't close it.

Alpha, Houston. Is this a malfunction?

I doubt it, Houston. Hold on.

Alpha, Houston. If it's not a malfunction, whose opening O-H-1?

Houston, hold on. Just.... Houston. Houston....

Alpha, Houston, go ahead.

Houston, we are being boarded. It has Richardson.

Alpha, Houston. Get a look at the insignia. Who is it?

Houston, it's definitely not human. Richardson is limp. I don't like this.

Alpha, Houston, why is it not human? Alpha, Houston, do you copy?

Houston, it has three arms and three legs. It's very thin. It has a thin torso. And a very long, slender head. It's sun shield goes all the way around it's head, 360. I'll ah, I'll let you speculate on that. Umm, Richardson seems to be following it but he also appears limp. Richardson appears limp. The thing isn't carrying Richardson. Umm, this looks very strange.

Alpha, this is the Director. Are you sure there aren't two of them? Richardson and two others?

Director, Alpha, it's one and one. No doubt about it. The thing has three fingers on each hand. The fingers look very long. Houston, O-H-1 is closing. Are you closing it?

Alpha, Houston, negative. Whose closing O-H-1?

Houston, Alpha, the thing is looking at the hatch and it's closing. Is it in our system?

Alpha, Houston, we don't appear to have an electronic intrusion but I don't know.

Houston, Alpha. It has three, three belts around it's waist, I guess. I see gadgets but I don't know if they are weapons or tools or what.

Alpha, Houston. Thirty-three or three? Zero, three?

Zero, three, Houston. I'm not sure what an alien weapon would look like so I don't know what I'm looking at.

Alpha, Director. If you feel threatened, I am authorizing you to fire up the Emergency Evac Capsule. Your call on the EEC. Copy?

Director, Alpha. Copy that. Ah, it's coming toward Inner Hatch 1. Richardson is floating behind it and to the side but I don't think Richardson is even conscious.

Alpha, Houston. Is the being carrying Richardson? Dragging him or touching him in any way? Richardson is still off line. Does he look okay?

Houston, Alpha. There is no physical contact that any of us can see. Richardson just sort of follows. Richardson is not okay. He's limp. I'm not sure if....he's just limp.

Alpha, Houston, copy that. Stand by.

Houston, let's keep talking. Even if it's not important.

Alpha, Houston. We can do this on dual frequencies. We'll both keep the mics open. Comms is setting it up.

Houston, Alpha. Copy that. Houston, Alpha! I-H-1 is opening. Here we go!

Alpha, Director. Warm up the EEC. Get away from I-H-1. That's not us!

Director, Alpha. Firing up the EEC but we're going to stay for now. I'm not sure if it's even going to let us leave. It's coming through. Houston, note the time. We have First Contact.

Alpha, Director. The time is noted. First Contact, you have been boarded with aggression.

Houston, Alpha. we're looking at each other. Okay, I think it can move Richardson with it's mind. It's got Richardson laid flat. Richardson is floating in place. It's got it's hands over Richardson. What the hell?

Alpha, Houston. What's happening?

Houston, I don't know. Richardson is moving somewhat but....what the hell did we just watch?

Alpha, Houston. Explain what it did.

Houston, hold on. Wait. This is the Space Station Alpha. That's our planet, Earth. You injured our friend. And you forced your way onto this space station. What are your intentions?

Alpha, Houston. Does it speak English?

Houston, did you copy that?

Roger, Alpha. Is it responding?

Houston, did you hear the response?

Negative, Alpha. Keep your mic open.

Houston, the mic IS open. Extra sensory communication.....

Alpha, Houston. Repeat your last.

Houston, extra sensory communication. E-S-C has taken place.

Alpha, Houston. What did it say?

Houston, Alpha. It said Richardson's heart collapsed and it's functioning again. It says Richardson has to rest. Houston, copy that?

Alpha, Houston. Copy that. So...

Hold on, Houston. What are your intentions? HOUSTON, WE ARE GOING TO BE ATTACKED!

Alpha, Houston. Why did it save Richardson if it's going to attack us?

Yeah, I don't know.

Alpha, Houston. Ask it.

Houston, Alpha, hold on a minute. Houston, it's send a ship to the White House.

Alpha, Director. That's a big negative. Tell it not to send any ships to the White House. Tell it not to send any ships into the atmosphere.

Houston, Alpha. Hold on. Holy Christ.

Alpha, Houston. What's happening?

Houston, Alpha. Ships. Ships are everywhere.

Alpha, Houston. Where are they going?

Into the atmosphere.

Alpha, Houston. How many?

Houston, Alpha. A hell of a lot, sir. A hell of a lot.

Alpha, Houston. Are they all headed to the White House? Can you tell?

Houston, Alpha. They're all spread out. They're going everywhere.

Alpha, Houston. Reconfirm. Are we going to be attacked?

That's affirmative, Houston.

Alpha, Houston. Advise the being that we will fire on the ships. The President is calling the UN. Alpha, Houston, medical alert. Richardson's vitals are pinging. Richardson is back online. Alpha, I, I don't get it.

Houston, Alpha. Go ahead.

Alpha, Houston. If they are going to attack us, why did the thing bring Richardson back?

Houston, I have no idea. HOUSTON, DO NOT FIRE AT THE SHIPS! OH, JESUS CHRIST! DO NOT FIRE AT THE SHIPS!

Alpha, are we going to be attacked or not?

Houston, Alpha. I, hold on. Hold on, Houston.

Alpha, Houston. The Director is talking to the Vice President. The White House is saying we are not going to surrender.

Houston, Alpha. Just hold on. It's talking.

Alpha, Houston. What is it saying?

Houston, Alpha. We're in a hell of a lot of trouble.

top topics

join