It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DMX Arested for Using fake Name at hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

DMX Arested for Using fake Name at hospital

news.yahoo.com

PHOENIX - Rapper DMX has been arrested at a Phoenix mall on a felony charge of taking the identity of another.
ADVERTISEMENT

Phoenix police Sgt. Andy Hill did not have details of the charge, as it stemmed from a Maricopa County Sheriff's Office case.

The sheriff's office did not immediately return a request for comment.

Hill says DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, was being taken Saturday for booking into the Maricopa County jail.

The musician/actor has had a recent
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Just on the news. He was arrested for using a fake name and Social security number to get out paying a hospital bill.

I know thats wrong, but there are a lot of illegals etc here that do that and they do not get arrested. Why does he?

Not only that, you do not HAVE to give any hospital your information anyway.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-7-2008 by amatrine]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Becasue he's famous...people know his face...and he was probably involed in a shooting or a brawl not reported at the scene...come on....how is this news?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Last time he was in the news for drunk reckless driving, crashing through an airport fence. But we all know why he's doing this, spread his name, fame, and trying to get back in the 'rap game'.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferengi

Last time he was in the news for drunk reckless driving, crashing through an airport fence...

...and identifying himself as a Federal agent. He has identity issues. Does he really think people don't recognize him? I mean his albums have sucked since the first few, but come on man.

BTW, star to the OP for making me laugh. I actually did when I read the headline.

[edit on 7/20/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Its not that it is him so much that bothers me, that they arrested him for using a false identity at the hospital.

If I go into a hospital, I can say Im Jo blow , and they have to treat me, not arrest me for it.

What if you are high profile and you do not want people to know who are there.

Making up a name and social security number to get out of paying a bill sounds like a civil matter.

top topics

join