It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to the 60's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This has been bugging me for some time now. I keep being reminded of the hippy 60's when I read recent threads.

Threads are being created that are mentioning things like the timeline changing, feelings of big change coming, tiredness, love and things such as weird dreams.

The thing that annoys me with this is the fact that a lot of these threads are mentioning things that everyone experiences on an almost day to day basis and can relate to very easily. I thought ATS was intended to be about uncovering conspiracies not trying to complicate simple everyday things?

Making a mountain out of a spec of dirt is all I see just now and i am shocked nobody has brought this to anyones attention.

Since everyones jumping on the bandwagon though.

I woke up this morning and I felt, hey isnt it getting darker at night or are my eyelids getting thicker?

Less stars in the sky?

Everyones sighing more and nobody knows why?

Are less of us going bald than before?

I mean the list is endless with this sort of gibber is it not?

I find it amusing to say the least, does anyone agree or are most still caught up in the microscopic logic of taking small things and making them so much bigger?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hey, man, is that Freedom Rock? Well turn it UP

Have you ever really looked at your hands, man? No, I mean really look at them. Man, did you know there's a correlation between fingerprints and mental health? Check it out - if you have more "whorls" than "spirals" in your fingerprint patterns, you have, like, better odds of being a schizophrenic. I'm not kidding. It's far out, man, how we sort of just gloss over things and never, you know, take the time to really look at the little things we just take for granted. Did ya ever think that maybe we miss something that way? Like, you know, they say "the devil is in the details". Maybe that's true, man!

[edit on 20-7-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

I woke up this morning and I felt, hey isnt it getting darker at night or are my eyelids getting thicker?

Less stars in the sky?

Everyones sighing more and nobody knows why?

Are less of us going bald than before?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by XXXN3O]

LOL good one. I agree that this is kind of true and good on you for noticing a pattern. Now that you mention it I see what you mean. If this is what the 60s were like then I'm glad I missed them.

Applebiter...you crazy hippie man. You're not freakin out are ya? Cause if you are you have to get out of the car and we're not coming back for you.

Edit: OMG I just saw what that video is. LOL you crack me up!

[edit on 7/20/2008 by sc2099]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Ive been following a lot of your threads and im unsure if you have lost the plot now lol jk

I know what you mean by the devil is in the details but isnt that taking a small detail and blowing it out of proportion. I mean are we not going backwords at coming forwards here when discussing things that have been covered for decades?

I think history is repeating itself as people back in the 60's thought we were going to see aliens and the dawn of a new age.
I do not know everything of course so I acknowledge I may be wrong but it just looks blatantly obvious to me right now. That may change as im open minded.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

I think its more like the 60's mentality with 70's prices almost and modern technology.

Its almost like a pattern. We will soon see as the next thing will be a new war just like back then.

Im surprised theres not many comments, maybe if I had made this thread about rain that makes different piano noises as it hits the ground or something it would get more interest lol

new topics

top topics

join