It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we do anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hi all,

From reading numerous threads it's quite often the case that we conclude that we won't know the truth about the little green men until there is a mass landing or the government give a tv broadcast and offer full disclosure.

Well, the thought i've had is rather than wait for them to give us the information we would like, could we go and get it ourselves if indeed there is something there.

For example, numerous threads insist there are aliens visiting the earth on a regular basis, but all pictures/videos etc are claimed to be withheld, or those we see can't be proved to be legit. So what if via this site we could seek the funding to say put something up in orbit that could take pictures/videos of what is entering our atmosphere.

Yes it would take a great deal of money, but with the great minds that are members here, do we have the people to 1 put together such a project and 2 work out a way to raise the funds.

Again, I'll stress this is an idea only, i'm not claiming to know how to do this or how to raise the money, but hey, if it is poss lets do something about it.

Oh and flamers, flame away, just back what you say up

Cheers

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yeah ok I do see your point, but if you look at it from another angle.
If there was indeed people who were in contact with ET's why would they want to bother posting photo's and video's?
Only to be discredited and called a loon.Not to mention possible arrest by the government as they consider anything to do with UFO's and ET's as classified.
Why would they risk there own life trying to prove it to others when they already have the ultimate goal of actually communicating with Alien life forms.
I know if I was in contact with them, I probably wouldn't risk telling anyone, let alone taking any vids or photo's that could be used by the government as evidence to arrest me and kill me due to me having considered classified materials.
I think the motivation for people to tell everyone else isnt there because perhaps they have even been told by the ET's that it isn't the time and people aren't ready.

new topics

join