It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous ATS?: Uveiling the mask!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
No - there's more to it than that.

There's something fishy going on here...

AA: I noticed you have multiple personalities - are you aware you can get help with that?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

This was a joke people!

I just wanted to lift the spirits of this forum!

Some people got the joke!(points up)

Chat is down what do you expect me to do?

Is this against the TACs?

[edit on 20-7-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
We are the matrix. We are all and we are nothing. We are the alpha and we are the omega. You are treading dangerous territory.

What an excellent reply!

*Bows down to being in mask*

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
EDIT: ok...I just read the last couple of posts...wow...if you want to post jokes and stuff, go to a non-conspiracy place, or go to belowtopsecret or something...geesh

[edit on 20-7-2008 by unknownfrost]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by unknownfrost

sorry for your lack of humor, sub zero. after going back and reading it all, i found it rather amusing.

[edit on 7/20/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

yea...well im sorry if i ended up makin th OP feel bad or anything, I just didnt think it was an appropriate post for ATS, but it isnt my call anyway. Im sorry

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Uuuhhhh...The cake is a lie...

"I am above ze law"

The man who refrains from making absolute statements also refrains from looking like an idiot in retrospect...

Maybe this is the point of the AA...oooohhhh I get it

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You can still read anonymous posts that dont show up by pressing to post but instead of posting just scroll down and you should be able to read the anonymous post not approved.

^^This is a crack I stumbled across. Go see for yourself. Do the Mods and admin know about this crack?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
They do now...

Giggity

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Regardless of whether or not this is posted in ATS or BTS has no relevance. You guys need to read the post where it says "it's a joke". Quite hilarious in my opinion. I really love how some of you guys were getting all riled up about how this was some conspiracy. Calm down people, just because this is a conspiracy site does not mean that some of us do not have a sense of humor. Get over it.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by DrOOpieS]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
it seems to have a lot of different jobs. and lives in a lot of different places.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I confess. I used to be possessed by Anonymous ATS. The words that I wrote were his. Sometimes, even now, I feel the call of Anonymous ATS. "Toss away your futile burdens, points, flags and stars. Come back to me, my preciousssssssssssssssssss "

Yeah right, and go back to being politely ignored ?! Naaahhhhhhhhhh.....
Then again, doesn't change that much.....

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Talking about a glitch or two...

Before some well-meaning numbnuts
alerted the staff to it, we were able to read the anonymous posts before the approval process. Thanks a lot guy/gal. (fume)

Also, due to the post count and threads, the AnonymousATS account is able to post to special forums which usually require 200 posts before the user/member is able to post there. I'm sure you know what that means...

Finally there are some other glitches on ATS which enable some very interesting things, but I'm not telling nobody, b/c they'll blab it.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Finally there are some other glitches on ATS which enable some very interesting things, but I'm not telling nobody, b/c they'll blab it.

pssst...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Yeah, and does nobody on ATS know what the phrase 'dummy up' means?

Do we always have to come out and TELL everyone and ruin our fun?

Sheesh people, you guys must be fun at parties.

Maybe I should EXPLAIN it to youse.

When a guy makes a joke or satire post not everyone is going to 'get it'. Thus we get a lot of members scratching their heads and making funny posts and whinging. But a lot of us DO get it and we can get a laugh or two until they do.

Of course, what's fun about ATS is that EVEN AFTER we explain it's a joke we still get 30 posts complaining about it being wrong and a travesty of a fake of a sham. So it's not all bad.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
LOLOLOLOL

This thread is HILARIOUS. No but seriously who is AT Anonymous? It can't be somebody who visits the site and posts!!!!111one HE MUST BE A GOVERNMENT DISINFORMANT AGENT!!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I wanna thank the mods for allowing this thread to go on!

I hope I have made some people laugh....(Was the whole point)

I cant get over how serious people thought I was

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

I hope I have made some people laugh....(Was the whole point)

You definitely made me laugh right from the start!

I enjoyed this thread.
It's nice to see something like this every now and then.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

My question is why is it that many or most times when I look at "myATS" there is an anonymous post listed as the last post but then when I go to read it, it's not there, disparu, gone! What do I have to do to bring it back from the ether? Am I the only one to experience this?

Because anonymous posting is monitored, the post won't be visible until a moderator has approved the content, or maybe because anonymous positing has a time delay before the post is visible, or both, also, no more than one anonymous post can be made from the same ip address in the same day or something like that.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

im the lord

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join