It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous ATS?: Uveiling the mask!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

LOL In his first sentence he explains him self.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
What the hell is the point of deny ignorance, if you people ( even jokingly ) don't have the intelligence to use a dictionary! Is this the little ATS bus? It's overflowing w/ clowns.

what if the poor guy who responded seriously didn't know what anonymous
meant, and he/she (?) was serious? Not one of you had the heart to say it means a person ( probably a member affraid of some kinda riticule hurtfull words from other ATS'ers) was hidding who they really are. So the total threads or posts is a collection of several peoples posts w/ an added total under the same nameless avatar.

Sorry to come across as " to serious", but just what if one of those people really didn't get it?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
We are the matrix. We are all and we are nothing. We are the alpha and we are the omega. You are treading dangerous territory.

I've observed that you normally make good, well-informed and courteous posts. We need to keep a sharp eye on you because of this, it is not normal behavior. I'll just write it--I suspect you are an interdimensional/extraterrestrial/interdensity alpha-omega alien shape shifting shaman. Wait...I take it back, the ships are starting to land in my back yard, and I, I..............

Disclaimer for pathetic attempt at humor--please call them off!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Is it possible that this, anonymous, could actually be anyone who posts as anonymous? Meaning, I didn't sign in one day and posted anonymously. Now, I'm not that anonymous you are questioning, tho perhaps my anonymous post was credited to anonymous, and that ats set it up so that people could post anonymous

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Slon
I am laughing really hard, you even had it as a foe

Erm...no. He had AA down as a friend.
That´s why the FOE button was still available under the profile.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i noticed you left out the n in unviling speaking of n were are the naliens ?

now that i have passed the test i believe i won a craft of my own and agent of the month. then pick me up outisde my house at 7:30 stop and ask me directions ill be wearing a i love ny shirt black of course.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think it's a catch all member for all anonymous posts from many differant anonymous posters. Makes it easier to handle and edit the many thousands of anonymous posts that must come in. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't recall seeing any other anonymous posts other than AATS's.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wow. This has been an amazing exercise already! I think we should start placing bets to see if this ends in a witch hunt. Funny and...scary.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Awwww Cmon, you mean to say that for the past few months this option has been available that some people thought it was one person?

its supposed to be for visitors who dont wish to register, registered members are not even supposed to use it, im not sure but a registered member using it can result in warnings and a ban?

MOD HELP

is it true you can be banned for using the Anon user account when you are registered? i remember asking skeptic on a thread he started but didnt get a reply as usual, would be useful if it was cleared up for everyones sake so they dont get banned.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

You know, it surprises me that so many people on this thread could not figure it out for themselves what Anonymous ATS was. It's actually very funny. With that in mind, think about.

If the account that is supposed to be used by "anonymous" posters visiting the site and the comments supplied are subject to staff "approval", then this would mean that basically the staff could use these supposed "anonymous" comments to project their individual point of view.

Could relevant posts that are "anonymous" be excluded, or included by the influence of a moderators personal beliefs? I know that moderators have guidelines, but are they strictly following them and excluding those comments that violate those guidelines and not one that he or she disagrees with and may find "irrelevant"?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Okay, I have to say it - WHO CARES? What's with the nitpicking? Who gives a carp if someone is posting anonymously and has a bunch of points? Who cares if it's a collective account for everyone who posts anonymously?

WHO CARES? You're in, aren't you? You're a member and you're posting and your racking up points on your own.

Sheesh.

PS: I have noted one feature for AA. If the anon content is polite but critical of the staff, it doesn't get the green light. Not entirely unexpected, but disappointing nonetheless.

[edit on 7/20/08 by Sleuth]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
We are the matrix. We are all and we are nothing. We are the alpha and we are the omega. You are treading dangerous territory.
I heard that Robbie Williams is going Anon because of his reconciliation.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

It's obvious the Anonymous account is a schizophrenic reptilian COINTELPRO disinformation agent sent here by the Christian fundie sponsors to spy on our activity.

I have photos with Linda Hamilton to prove it.

Few, i thought i was the only one who thought this. Explains why Anonymous post alot more frequently in the Creationist conspiracy threads.

p.s. Are you sure your Linda Hamilton photo's are real. I heard she was on the Moon faking STS and Mars Rover missions for the Govt and John Lear. Could be those photos are faked, i hear the reptilians are pro's on photoshop.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

oops, never mind!

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Mr.Slon]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmm.. Curiouser and Curiouser.said the Caterpillar. Maybe a DDisinfo or sock puppet???

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The damndest thing that anonymous post thang. I switch a roo my Ip and can post anonymous. I log out, try that (anonymous post) thang on with my login IP and I get a message my IP is in there database and I have to login.

Than I post anonymous with another IP and the gang stops my post from appearing on ATS because I stay logged in as peepers but with another IP.

So if I say my BS logged in as peepers with my IP its ok, but if I say it with another IP as anonymous, logged in as peepers its not ok.

It don't make no sense I tell ya.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Uhhh...isnt that just an account used to make posts from lurkers who arent registered? I was pretty sure that you can post as anon, and then someone just has to approve the post. Although, i am just shooting from the hip here....

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
wtf is the deal with this thread?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is fantastic!!!!!

I'm laughing so hard right now!

This is so great!

*Conspiracy mode activated*

new topics