It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis thread again:D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So this happened like 1 month ago, but I remember waking up from a short nightmare where I was lying in a bed. Obviously I couldn't move, and my face was facing a wall. I saw something in the corner of my eye standnig on the other side of the bed where I wasn't facing, and it hit me really hard on the face haha. I know it sounds funny but it was actually quite horrible.

Then I "woke up" and I had a really uncomfortable feeling. You know like one of those when you wake up and you feel like something isn't right and you feel like everyone is gone and you're the only one who exists. Then like a minute later my friend who was sleeping over casually walks into my room and sits down infront of my computer, so that calmed me down

That's when I realized that the dream was actually in my own room, and that it wasn't a dream, it was frigging sleep paralysis. That's the first time in my life where I've woken up from sleep paralysis and realizing I just had it, since it's so hard to distinguish it from a dream.

Even though I realized it was sleep paralysis I still wasn't 100% sure. Because I couldn't 100% tell if it really was my room. It's like you know that it was your room, but at the same time you're not 100% sure.

Don't know if it really was sleep paralysis or not, but maybe someone who has it a lot can tell me if it was.

Thx a lot

[edit on 19-7-2008 by ZikhaN]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Sounds like it was to me. You can also search the site with the little bar at the top right corner. There are tons of threads on this. They all seem to conclude that sleep paralysis is what you describe it to be. I have personally never experienced it, but read many accounts that parallel yours. Hope that is somewhat helpful.

join