It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Islam is of the AntiChrist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

Originally posted by amitheone
Islam never sanctioned them and later on it came later?? Islam never sanctioned the use of prayer beads, but later on, used it, but it doesn't mean it's pagan practice. Contradictory my friend. Its like I was never a smoker, but today, I smoke. But that doesn't mean I'm a smoker.

Sorry, pal, you need to do better than that. It is not at all satisfactory. I give you an "F". Shame on you.

You can't give me an "F", I am a lawyer, damnit, your mixing metaphors!

And you are using faulty logic too: "Islam never sanctioned the use of prayer beads, but later on, used it". Islam is not a person. It is a fixed thing. PEOPLE used prayer beads, but Islam never sanctioned their use. Same as PEOPLE used the crucifix as a Christian symbol, had sabbath on Sunday, and worshipped Jesus Christ. Just because PEOPLE did it, doesn't mean it is the true message.

Well, its either you accept the evidences or just turn a blind eye on it. Its your choice.

Islam is pagan.

Show evidences then its not. No need to explain. Just make a commentary on the evidences to show Islam is not pagan, if you have any evidences at all to show.

You want evidence? I'll show you proof! But you still won't believe it, so what's the point?
The Quran says in no unclear terms that:
* God never took a wife or begot a son
* Muslims should ascribe no partners to God
* The idea of a 'man-god' is rejected
* God is not a Trinity
* Baal is rejected as a god
* As are all other 'gods'
* As are idols rejected
* As is worship of such things as the sun and moon also rejected
* As is worship of something simply because one's ancestors worshipped it
* Divination (fortune-telling) is forbidden
* As is sorcery forbidden

Islam forbids and rejects all these things, things which define 'pagan'. For which of these things do you condemn Islam? As far as I see it, Christianity in it's current form is more pagan than Islam. Unless of course, by 'pagan', you mean 'Something which is not Christian'. In which case, this discussion is once again pointless. Btw, are you trying to connect Islam to the anti-christ by claiming Islam is pagan? Because even if you believed so, there are many more candidates for the antichrist than Islam.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by babloyi]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
Btw, are you trying to connect Islam to the anti-christ by claiming Islam is pagan? Because even if you believed so, there are many more candidates for the antichrist than Islam.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by babloyi]

Thank you for making the point so well...........there are "MANY" antichrist.........islam tries to "decieve the very elect" by following so much of the original hebrew teachings...then suddenly going astray.....claiming superiority over the very teachings they turn into lies.......

You are a master at such deception.......so close to truth.....yet still a lie........just enough to mislead "billions"..........from Gods will and truth....

[edit on 4-8-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

It's fun talking to you, heliosprime
. Your posts never fail to bring a smile to my face. I mean, you literally just called me a liar right there, but you almost made it sound like a good thing. It's funny how many times you've done that, yet you fail to show me how I am lying.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
How about the FACT that those who leave islam are to be killed.........or those who do not accept islam "are to be killed"................

If you believe in the soul/spirit/essence etc of man then why do you give more value to the mortal flesh which eventually turns to dust whence it came?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You can't give me an "F", I am a lawyer, damnit, your mixing metaphors!

Alright, an F minus.

And you are using faulty logic too: "Islam never sanctioned the use of prayer beads, but later on, used it". Islam is not a person. It is a fixed thing. PEOPLE used prayer beads, but Islam never sanctioned their use. Same as PEOPLE used the crucifix as a Christian symbol, had sabbath on Sunday, and worshipped Jesus Christ. Just because PEOPLE did it, doesn't mean it is the true message.

Whatever you say, pal. So, Muslims can do whatever they want, follow repeated prayers like the pagans, construct a pagan satanic symbol on top of the mosque, and etc. Hey, Islam never sanctioned the use of this, blame the imams who taught the doctrines of the pagans. Islam is clean. Islam is not pagan at all. The people practices paganism, but that does not mean that Islam is pagan. But, its very much ok to practice paganism.

Yeah right.

It is clear you lack understanding and I'm just wasting my time replying.

Anyways, friend, just read about religions and paganism and I hope you'll get it some day.

Signing out.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Whatever you say, pal. So, Muslims can do whatever they want, follow repeated prayers like the pagans, construct a pagan satanic symbol on top of the mosque, and etc. Hey, Islam never sanctioned the use of this, blame the imams who taught the doctrines of the pagans. Islam is clean. Islam is not pagan at all. The people practices paganism, but that does not mean that Islam is pagan. But, its very much ok to practice paganism.

Of course muslims can do whatever they want! It's called free will. However, just because they do something, doesn't make it right, or sanctioned by Islam. I didn't realise I'd have to give you a lesson on human nature, especially considering how so much of your religion is also plagued by the same problems.

As for reading about 'paganism', that is the most vague word ever. You know, the word literally just means 'country dweller'? Or perhaps you mean it in the sense of 'not christian'? Or perhaps you went a step further and meant 'non-abrahamic religion'. Anyhow, it's somewhat ironic that the only people to ever call Islam a pagan religion are christians.

But...whatever. It seems you are more similar to heliosprime than I expected. When brought evidence that disproves your view, you just say "You just don't understand, you're wrong!" instead of debating those facts.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

But...whatever. It seems you are more similar to heliosprime than I expected. When brought evidence that disproves your view, you just say "You just don't understand, you're wrong!" instead of debating those facts.

HAHAHAHAHA...........yet another nice misdirection. It is YOU who actually never answer direct questions. You alway use misdirection to change the flow and conversation. As a lawyer do you work for CAIR? It sounds as if you do..............

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

I am not a lawyer. In case you didn't notice, it was a joke. A little play-acting between me and amitheone (involving numbered evidences, use of 'your honour', etc).

As to me not answering questions, you won't get away with that comment so easily!

Here is every question asked of me, and my answers:
- Amitheone asked if according to Islam man is made in God's image, and he asked about us being the children of God. I responded that God has no image, because God is not a physical being, and that God does not have any begotten children.

- Amitheone asked about the relation of the pre-islamic arabs to Allah, and I responded that they believed in Allah as the 'High God', but also ascribed partners to Him, giving references from the Quran and Hadith.

- Amitheone asked about the crescent moon on minarets, and I explained this also (several times, to both of you).

- Amitheone asked about Baal and moon worship, and I showed (with references from the Quran) how Islam rejects both.

- Amitheone brought up the point about Jesus being God (and using the image of Jesus when I asked what God looked like). I addressed this also.

- You (heliosprime) asked me for verses from the Quran that showed that Muhammad (and muslims) accept that Jesus was the Messiah. I provided these.

- You claimed that I am sliding past the issue that (some
) Christians believe that Jesus was the (son of/) God. I explained it outright. Islam does not accept this position. I am not sliding past anything.

- You mentioned something about a 'central question', which you still haven't brought up, despite my requests that you do so, so I could not respond to this.

- Instead, you dodged that, and asked about the issue of the death of apostates, according to Islam. I addressed this also.

- You brought up the issue of YHVH vs YHWH, and I addressed this also.

- Then you brought up a false Hadith, which I addressed also.

- Amitheone brought up the fact that I cannot take a single verse of the Bible out of context and use it (in spite of the fact that he did so himself). I explained that when I see a prophesy or a covenant in the Bible, I cannot add any other parameters to it, because the Bible absolutely forbids me to do this, or else I'll be attacked with PLAGUES!

- Amitheone brought up prayer beads, and I addressed this issue also.

- Amitheone asked for evidence that Islam is not pagan, I provided this.

On the other hand, all evidence I provide is continually ignored or responded with everything from "You are wrong!" (with no explanation) and "Your evidence is not scriptural! (because obviously, we are not allowed to use our reasoning and senses in a debate, even though I was shown 'non-scriptural' evidence)", to "Allah is Satan/False god!", "Jesus is Son of/God!" "Muhammad is a liar/Murderer/deceiver/defiler of mankind", "Islam is corrupt/a lie" and "Koran is fake".

I'm not sure if you realise this, but unless you can back these statements up, they're not really worth much. Instead of providing reasoning or evidence, however, you spent your time doing personal attacks. In the span of 3 pages I have been called an anti-christ, a user of 'double-speak', 'he who is made of "teflon" he who ducks all'
, "master of deception" (that one is my favourite) and finally "a lawyer who works for CAIR(???)".

It seems pretty clear where the misdirection is coming from, here.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by babloyi]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

- You claimed that I am sliding past the issue that (some
) Christians believe that Jesus was the (son of/) God. I explained it outright. Islam does not accept this position. I am not sliding past anything.

- You brought up the issue of YHVH vs YHWH, and I addressed this also.

- Then you brought up a false Hadith, which I addressed also.

I'm not sure if you realise this, but unless you can back these statements up, they're not really worth much. Instead of providing reasoning or evidence, however, you spent your time doing personal attacks. In the span of 3 pages I have been called an anti-christ, a user of 'double-speak', 'he who is made of "teflon" he who ducks all'
, "master of deception" (that one is my favourite) and finally "a lawyer who works for CAIR(???)".

It seems pretty clear where the misdirection is coming from, here.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by babloyi]

You didnt answer the CAIR question, as usual you restate the question, (say) you have answered and pretend to be above it all.

I have provided much evidence to show how vile islam actually "is". I have provided links to the sites disproving your positions as have many others...............

God Bless you (YHVH) and I pray for your repentance..............I can only hope after your convert to chrisitanity your islam mullahs don't condem you to death...........

There will be a day soon where you find out the truth...........Jesus the son of God will be there to assist you in your future travels........up or down....

I hope it will be up.............

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I didn't answer what question? Are you grasping at straws now?

As a lawyer do you work for CAIR? It sounds as if you do..............

I am not a lawyer. In case you didn't notice, it was a joke. A little play-acting between me and amitheone (involving numbered evidences, use of 'your honour', etc).

What links did you provide that disproved my position? I responded to every link you posted, unless you had posted it before, and I had responded to it in another thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I didn't answer what question? Are you grasping at straws now?

As a lawyer do you work for CAIR? It sounds as if you do..............

What links did you provide that disproved my position? I responded to every link you posted, unless you had posted it before, and I had responded to it in another thread.

You still avoid the questions............deny the links to proof that islam is false, even the koran itself.............are you bill clinton or barack obama? Oh, oh, nancy pelosi maybe??????????????

Great fun watching you "work"........only YOU can't see how funny it is............would love to buy you lunch someday...........

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join