It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Islam is of the AntiChrist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

So in the Old testament, god is god.. Jehovah.
And then in the New Testament Jehovah had become Jesus.
So it was him all along
Very clear now,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kacou.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
queenofangels_17.....thank you yet again for proving how vile and twisted Islam is as a false religion.

As you stated Islam lowers Jesus to human state alone below muhammad.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

www.new-testament-christian.com...

Jesus is the "son" of God the Father. Allah has no son...........

Your BS in your post concerning what Jesus said is not of the bible.......

In Islam it is OK to lie to non-muslims if it furthers the muslims purpose. Therefore all muslims are liars...............some are very good at being liars, but liars just the same.

I pray for the day when Islam is cast into the lake of fire. Along with all the other false vile religions........budda.....hindi.......catholics.......methodist.......lutheran......etc...etc...etc........But that is not to say many within those religions won't repent and find the true God..........

Jesus taught man to worship God the father.........something currently lost among too many in this age...........

Jesus is our saviour....a way to clean mans vileness before God.........

There are many antichrists today.......many on TV..........

You seem to think alot of religions are "vile", even some Christian denominations. Would you care to tell us which ones are "the truth"?

You haven't proven anything really. You use Christian sites to prove a point. That doesn't work. I am sure I can use the great wide internet to prove anything. I could create my own website about the flying spaghetti monster being the savior of all mankind, and link it as "proof". Try to be a little more objective. Even better, why even bother? If you want to think the Islam is the vehicle of the anti-christ, then fill your boots, but don't spread your ignorant hate virus, Jesus wouldn't like that at all.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Define Antichrist:
Is it when you dont believe in Jesus the way the christian religion does.

or

Is it walking in fear, self righteousness(claiming its biblical righteousness) and judgement of all those that do not follow or believe the religion?

Personally I think Ghandi was probably one of the very few that were truly christian.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545

You haven't proven anything really. You use Christian sites to prove a point. That doesn't work.

So you would use some Islamic site to "prove" muhammad was a fake? That logic is sillyness.........

I care not if "proof" suddenly appears in your shower with you...........only that the message of the "flying spaggetti monster" is also fake..........

The entire purpose of islam is to generate a mass of humanity for the antichrist to use in satans fight against God and Christ. This also includes idol worshipers such as catholics, hindi's, buddist, etc,etc,etc........

Thank you for letting me use you as an example also........so does you flying spaggetti monster use thin of thick spaggetti? What sauce does he favor? What was his pre-cooked weight? Does he fight the "antipasto" evil?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kacou

So in the Old testament, god is god.. Jehovah.
And then in the New Testament Jehovah had become Jesus.
So it was him all along
Very clear now,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Kacou.

above is a prime example of the modern dis-info................

To be clear

Father - YHVH
Son - Jesus
Holy spirit----- "Is".........

All else is antichrist in source and action...........even the "rapture" BS

[edit on 21-7-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Did you ever heard of Saint Augustine?
I ride get my source from someone that had lived so close to the date of the birth of Christianity then from modern day evangelical preachers.
Read what he said about the anti-Christ.
But maybe you will also criticize Saint Augustine as a des-info agent?

Kacou.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it is all BS? You haven't. And why? Because it is YOUR faith. That does not make it right or wrong. It simply means that is what YOU believe in. Do others not have that same right? If someone believes in Christ, Mohamed, my Spaghetti monster, that is up to them. You have absolutely no right to press your own beliefs on others, or to say that what they believe in is wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I pray for the day when Islam is cast into the lake of fire. Along with all the other false vile religions........budda.....hindi.......catholics.......methodist.......lutheran......etc...etc...etc........But that is not to say many within those religions won't repent and find the true God..........

...and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. --Romans 13:9

So many Christians just don't get it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

amitheone,

Once again, I reiterate, Jesus is not God. The word being referred to here is BE, by which God created the world, for anything to be done God only say Be and it is done.

Jesus never claimed to be God. If what you're saying is true, shouldn't all the Prophets have testified the same? No prophet ever preached that God came in the flesh, that God and Jesus are one, nor had any prophet claimed to be a God beside God.

005.117 I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying): worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things.

That was the testimony of Jesus in front of God. Worship God, his Lord and our Lord.

If Jesus is God, surely he would just say. Worship Me, I am your God who became flesh to die in the cross to save you.

This will defeat the purpose of our Creation, for the Holy Scriptures clearly said that God has no need of man, who created man only to worship Him.

This type of sedition is the work of Satan, Jesus has addressed this very concern while he was alive, but Satan has reared again this sedition in our times.

Listen to Jesus addressing the Children of Israel to quiet the sedition raised by Satan.

Accordingly the governor and the priest and the king prayed Jesus that in order to quiet the people he should mount up into a lofty place and speak to the people. Then went up Jesus on to one of the twelve stones which Joshua made the twelve tribes take up from the midst of Jordan;, when all Israel passed over there dry shod; and he said with a loud voice: "Let our priest go up into a high place whence he may confirm my words." Thereupon the priest went up thither; to whom Jesus said distinctly, so that everyone might hear: "It is written in the testament and covenant of the living God that our God has no beginning, neither shall he ever have an end." The priest answered: "Even so is it written therein."

Jesus said: "It is written there that our God by his WORD alone has created all things." "Even so it is," said the priest. Jesus said: "It is written there that God is invisible and hidden from the mind of man, seeing he is incorporeal and uncomposed, without variableness." "So is it, truly" said the priest. Jesus said: "It is written there how that the heaven of heavens cannot contain him, seeing that our God is infinite." "So said Solomon the prophet," said the priest, "O Jesus." Jesus said: "It is written there that God has no need, forasmuch as he eats not, sleeps not,; and suffers not from any deficiency." "So is it," said the priest.

Jesus said: "It is written there that our God is everywhere, and that THERE IS NOT ANY OTHER GOD BUT HE, who strikes down and makes whole, and does all that pleases him." "So is it written," replied the priest. Then Jesus, having lifted up his hands, said: "Lord our God, this is my faith wherewith I shall come to your judgment: in testimony against every one that shall believe the contrary."

And turning himself towards the people, he said: "Repent, for from all that of which the priest has said that it is written in the Book of Moses, the covenant of God for ever, you may perceive your sin; for that I am a visible man and a morsel of clay that walks upon the earth, mortal as are other men. And I have had a beginning, and shall have an end, and [am] such that I cannot create a fly over again."

Thereupon the people raised their voices weeping, and said: "We have sinned, Lord our God, against you; have mercy upon us. And they prayed Jesus, every one, that he would pray for the safety of the holy city, that our God in his anger should not give it over to be trodden down of the nations. Thereupon Jesus, having lifted up his hands, prayed for the holy city and for the people of God, every one crying: "So be it," "Amen."

According to Jesus God created the world with just His WORD; ie, Let there BE light and there is...

Jesus is a word from God... but NOT GOD.

004.171 O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.

*** The Real Jesus according to the Holy Qur'an

003.045 (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

003.046 He will speak unto mankind in his cradle and in his manhood, and he is of the righteous.

003.047 She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me ? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.

003.048 And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel,

003.049 And will make him a messenger unto the Children of Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird, by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers.

003.050 And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me.

003.051 Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.

003.052 But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he cried: Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah ? The disciples said: We will be Allah's helpers. We believe in Allah, and bear thou witness that we have surrendered (unto Him).

On the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against the Children of Israel.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

starred Rook,

there is no compulsion in Religion. Everybody has a right to his beliefs, but his right ends when he starts to encroach in another's.

heliosprime is on a mission to slay the moon god, i'm all for it. Idolatry is abominable in my eyes too...the only problem is he's barking on the wrong tree, has been told so but still at it.

see u around.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

amitheone,

Once again, I reiterate, Jesus is not God. The word being referred to here is BE, by which God created the world, for anything to be done God only say Be and it is done.

Friend, the Bible is clear about those who do not confess that Jesus is God who became flesh. No explanation needed here. You are not able to hear the words nor can even understand it.

You based your belief in the Koran. Your prophet, Nabi Isa is not God. The Jesus of the Bible is God. We don't recognize your Nabi Isa nor accept him for he is a different person altogether.

Your Allah in the Koran and the God of the Bible is different as well.

God created us in His own image and likeness. Allah did not create Muslims after his own image and likeness. We call God, our Father. Muslims don't call Allah their father. God call us His children. Allah don't call Muslims his children.

If Allah did not create Muslims after his own image, then how does Allah look like? If Allah don't call Muslims his children, then what are you to him?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
You have absolutely no right to press your own beliefs on others, or to say that what they believe in is wrong.

This is typical.......you read something that makes you uncomfortable and then say "you have no right to press your own beiliefs".

Sorry there mate......I can only state my beliefs.........unless there is some "holodeck" function I am unaware exists "yet"...

And I can say what others have been mislead to believe is also wrong....errr......1+1 ain't 976............allah ain't God........

It is my intention to explain the real truth.......its up to you to seek it out for yourself. The path is there..........look for it and you will find it.

There are many who can hear flowery BS and feel good......yet miss the path............and those who see bright lights, yet miss the path also......

If one stops, looks, listens, and ask for help........the path become very clear, but not always easy...............

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

This is typical.......you read something that makes you uncomfortable and then say "you have no right to press your own beiliefs".

Sorry there mate......I can only state my beliefs.........unless there is some "holodeck" function I am unaware exists "yet"...

Nothing you have said has me uncomfortable, it has reinforced my belief that people feel they have some "right" to spread their religion to everyone else as some kind of undeniable fact. It is not proven at all it is merely YOUR personal set of beliefs.

And I can say what others have been mislead to believe is also wrong....errr......1+1 ain't 976............allah ain't God........

You are ignorant. Allah is God, he is your god. Read a book. Allah is the god of the Jews, the Christians, and the Muslims. If you deny that, you are a lost cause. It is one of the few facts in religion.

It is my intention to explain the real truth.......its up to you to seek it out for yourself. The path is there..........look for it and you will find it.

There are many who can hear flowery BS and feel good......yet miss the path............and those who see bright lights, yet miss the path also......

If one stops, looks, listens, and ask for help........the path become very clear, but not always easy...............

You are not explaining the real truth, you are explaining YOUR truth. Again, religion is completely subjective. Everyone takes something different away from their religion of choice. My path is not the same path as yours, that does not make mine wrong or yours wrong. You need to realize this, it is actually really important. You cannot dictate what is right and wrong, that is up to God, you can simply just love all mankind as Jesus instructed you to do. If you are not capable of that, then you can't follow Jesus' most simple request.

Feel free to just keep on spewing the bile that you have been though. Although it might help if you actually researched what you are talking about from somewhere that is not some Jesus site.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Is the anti-christ of Islam?! Does it matter? He could be of any religion!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here is one of the reasons why I believe the Muslims dont worship the
true God of Jesus, the God of Abraham.

The Quran admits the Bible was inspired by God.
sura 3:2 and
5:46, “And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary,
confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel:
therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that
had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who
fear Allah.”

the whole bible is based on Jesus dying for
the worlds sins. Its not just a few verses here and
there, its the theme of the whole book(2nd testament).

there are whole copies of the gospels written in greek
before the Quran was written in the 7th century ad.

Yes, there are plenty of contradictions in todays English
versions of the Bible because of translation, but still the
main theme of the original greek gospels is Jesus
dying for the worlds sins.

in Sura 4:154 the Quran tells us Jesus was never
crucified, but it was really
someone else, God raised Jesus up to himself.

first the Quran tells us the Bible is inspired by
God, the Bible where the theme is Jesus dying, then in
the Quran Jesus tells us himself he will die(Sura 19:33,34),
then the Quran tells us it was a HOAX, it wasnt really
Jesus that was crucified afterall but someone else that looked like
him.

the quran is trying to deceive people.
Ok, I'm thinking the Quran is a HOAX.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Going back to your original post, where is this proof? Quoting scripture written by a some guy a couple thousand years ago gets us nowhere. There are millions of people ready to eat up anything that will make their lives seem meaningful today, there were plenty of them back then as well.

Islam is not the root of all evil in the world, no religion is. Something happens after you die, find out sooner or later. Just be nice to each other while you are here.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Let's play nice, folks.

On a subject as tumultuous as this one, it behooves us to think twice about a post, lest there be hard feelings...

If the post would make you angry directed at you, it'll probably do the same thing to someone else.

Let's keep it civil. Generally, y'all are doing a good job, lets keep it that way.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
To every one and also my self:

The final reward is the state of power which establish doctrines and intolerance of other view.
To identify more then others,
To conquer others,
To change others,
To be adored or dreaded by others,
In the extreme it means claiming one’s own group to be the only one truly correct or open-minded while considering everyone else to be badly informed and lesser.
There are fanatics in all religions that have faith that it only to be a question of time till everyone on earth will have to surrender to their thinking, be it world dominion in the name of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism or some materialism principles.
The driving force behind all of these false hopes is devil’s promise of global power.

Kacou.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Tolerance is the new battle cry for many people, each pointing to some evil done to yet another "minority", real, or carved out of general population. This too is the cry of the antichrist. The good of the one out weighs the good of the many.

Yet the bible teaches satan controls only 1/3 of the angels. Big suprise here.......a minority.........so all things human here in the end times is about the tyranny of the minority. How 10% or less of the population can control the masses.

A small group of very loud idiots keeps a larger group hostage. Much PC idiocy today allows 10% of islam to control the 90%. The 10% is the most violent on the planet, murdering over "cartoons" of a false prophet.

Years past the 90% "if" truely concerned with "peace" would have stopped the insanity..........but........the 10% is allowed to do the secret bidding of the mass...........because Islam teaches hate wrapped in a blanket of lies.

Once upon a time in America democracy, (majority rules) kept the US moving forward. Now a small fractured few dictate, in fact force their agenda on the majority.

Islam has spread its vile evil only through violence. Or the threat of violence. Islam is a religion that deny's that Jesus was the son of God, that he died, was resurrected. He will soon retrun with the 2/3's of the angels to terminate "minority" rule of evil on this planet.

The good of the many will once again out weigh the good of the one.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The reverse of evil is evil:

There is no use in combating evil with its opposite like criticizing, accusing, hating, there is even no use in fighting evil with constructive meanings, just as fighting darkness will never produce light.
We have to live darkness if we want to be in the light.
The real path is God’s mean, starting from neutrality up to individual spirituality which I call “god awareness” .
Kacou.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join