It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Islam is of the AntiChrist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Islam’s Qur’an asserts that Jesus was not crucified; rather, the Savior’s death was only “made to appear” as such. Actually, it is alleged, he was “raised up” unto God without dying on the cross (Sura IV.157-158). Here is the text in full:

“That they said (in boast), ‘We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Apostle of God’;—But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, But so it was made To appear to them, And those who differ Therein are full of doubts, With no (certain) knowledge, But only conjecture to follow, For of a surety They killed him not:—Nay, God raised him up Unto Himself; and God Is Exalted in Power, Wise”

www.christiancourier.com...

The bible itself indicates who is antichrist 2nd John 7............

7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Those who are muslim must deny Jesus was the son of God..........

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yes that is exactly what the first Christians believed until the emperor rewrote the bible and killed the original Christians. There are many bibles around that support the Muslim version, it was the pope that discredited some bibles for others and lost many others... Besides why muslims and not Jews or Hindus? Muslims beleive that Jesus will return and save the world, Jews don't, Hindus don't, buddhist don't...only Mulsims and Christians beleive in the second coming of Jesus so you saying that MUSLIMS are the anti christ..well...it's a bit weird isn't it?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Islam’s Qur’an asserts that Jesus was not crucified; rather, the Savior’s death was only “made to appear” as such. Actually, it is alleged, he was “raised up” unto God without dying on the cross (Sura IV.157-158). Here is the text in full:

“That they said (in boast), ‘We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Apostle of God’;—But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, But so it was made To appear to them, And those who differ Therein are full of doubts, With no (certain) knowledge, But only conjecture to follow, For of a surety They killed him not:—Nay, God raised him up Unto Himself; and God Is Exalted in Power, Wise”

www.christiancourier.com...

The bible itself indicates who is antichrist 2nd John 7............

7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Those who are muslim must deny Jesus was the son of God..........

[snip]

You said:

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Muslims actually confess that Jesus came in the flesh, it is other religions that deny this.
And Muslims don't believe that Jesus was the son of God and neither do Agnostic Christians. Besides the bible calls son of god other prophets too so the biblical book doesn't support the idea that Jesus was the son of god unless you admit that so were other biblical figures.
Damn your gona have to come up with evidence that muslims don't believe in Jesus when they are the only religion apart from Christianity that do...I have ruined your day haven't I?

Mod Edit - removed insult.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbles75

[snip]

Well that's Southern Baptists (or other Southern entities) for you.
Great rebuttal, BTW. Starred.

Removed quoted insult.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

I don't think that it was appropriate calling the OP dumb. However, everything else you mentioned is absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge. The only thing that greatly differs in terms of Jesus is in fact that they don't believe he was the son of god. He was a great prophet to them, he is expected to return, and furthermore, it is said that when Jesus returns he will lack a certain bone in his hand. Many muslims check for this every time they shake someone's hand.

Anyhow, OP, your post seems to be based less on facts and more based around personal biases, and intolerance of other religions. I suggest you spend some time researching the actual basis of Islam before you make outlandish claims. Besides, to believe that Muslims are associated with the Anti-Christ one would have to accept the postulate that there is actually a god.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
to bubbles75:
dont call anyone dumb unless you are prepared to call
yourself dumb first!!

to heliosprime :
well thats not enough proof to call Muslims the antichrist,
but it does show they do not worship the true God.

muslims contradict themselves. they say
jesus was not killed, as you show in your
verse Sura IV.157-158.

Yet, in their book, Jesus himself tells
us he will die Sura 19:33,34,
"and peace upon me the day I was born,
and the day I die, and the day I
shall be raised up alive."

In the Bible,Jesus gives us a sign
to prove he is the Messiah
Mathew 12:38,39,40
basically, he will be dead for 3 days.

this shows
muslims do not worship the true God of Jesus, since
they do not even believe that Jesus died for 3
days before he was raised, although Jesus tells
them in their own book he will die.

i dont know who the antichrist is, but we need more proof.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Anyhow, OP, your post seems to be based less on facts and more based around personal biases, and intolerance of other religions. I suggest you spend some time researching the actual basis of Islam before you make outlandish claims. Besides, to believe that Muslims are associated with the Anti-Christ one would have to accept the postulate that there is actually a god.

errr...........I have researched the vileness of Islam......

When compared with the Jewish and Christian scriptures, the teachings of Quran show that Allah is not the same God worshipped by Jews and Christians.

God — The Koran asserts that the god of Islam is the God of Christians and Jews (Sura 29:46). Nothing could be farther from the truth.7

The god of Islam, Allah, is most definitely not the God of the Bible. Allah is presented in the Koran as an autocratic ruler who is aloof and arbitrary (Sura 5:40). Allah is unknowable whereas the God of the Bible is knowable (2 Timothy 1:12). Allah is impersonal, unlike the personal God the Scriptures reveal (1 Peter 5:6-7). Allah is unitarian (Sura 4:48) whereas the God of the Bible is trinitarian (2 Corinthians 13:14). Here is what the Koran says about the God of the Bible (Sura 4:171): “Believe in Allah and say not ‘Trinity.’ Cease! It is better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from his transcendent majesty that he should have a son.”

Allah is capricious (Sura 2:284), whereas the true God is trustworthy. And Allah is never anywhere presented as a god of love — which is the essence of the nature of the true God (1 John 4:7-16).

Jesus — The Koran denies point blank that Jesus was the Son of God (Sura 112:2-3). It also denies His atoning sacrifice by claiming that he never died (Sura 4:157). A substitute died for Him on the Cross. Jesus was translated to Heaven, like Enoch, where He will remain until He returns to kill all pigs, destroy all crosses, and convert the world to Islam. Jesus will marry, reign for 40 years and then die and be buried next to Muhammad in Medina.8 Jesus is characterized in the Koran as nothing more than “an apostle of Allah” (Sura 4:171).

www.apologeticsindex.org...

This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.

In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods." This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods. Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped. This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

So when you are completely wrong like all the others, yet again it will go unnoticed because when you are wrong, people will still be lapping up the most recent anti-christ theory to even notice yours.

I think the logic that people use for this is as reliable as throwing political figurehead pictures, religious figures and anyone else in the public eyes picture at a wall and seeing what sticks then screaming ANTICHRIST!!.

Makes me sick the amount of people wasting time with this.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Isn't it more likely that 'Christianity' it's self, AKA the Catholic Church is the antichrist......They are the ones that got 'Christians' to worship God on the 'wrong' Sabbath, and break the commandment, " Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

Do Jesus' own words ever tell his followers to worship him before the Father?? Yet the Christians do just that.....( the son of God would not want to usurp the throne of his Holy Father, would he?)

Might one say that the 'devil' (antichrist) arranged for the Roman Empire to hijack the 'young' religion and convolute it so the believers were fooled into breaking many of God's covenants / commandments......and so have been decieved for soooooo long already...??

Not trying to convert anyone, just an observation.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Heliosprime,

Here's actually some credible proof that your claim of Islam as the anti-Christ is soooo far from the truth.

Courtesy of IAPremed

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your premise as usual is the wrong one. The Muslims DO confess that Jesus came in the flesh... just that they don't believe that he is son of God, because he is not. Jesus himself never taught this false doctrine to his disciples... He actually cursed the people who will believe that he is God or son of God.

Here's an excerpt from his true teachings about God.

When Jesus had said this, Philip answered: 'We are content to serve God, but we desire, however, to know God, for Isaiah the prophet said: "Verily thou art a hidden God," and God said to Moses his servant: "I am that which I am."

Jesus answered: 'Philip, God is a good without which there is naught good; God is a being without which there is naught that is; God is a life without which there is naught that liveth; so great that he filleth all and is everywhere. He alone hath no equal. He hath had no beginning, nor will he ever have an end, but to everything hath he given a beginning, and to everything shall he give an end. He hath no father nor mother; he hath no sons. nor brethren. nor companions. And because God hath no body, therefore he eateth not, sleepeth not, dieth not, walketh not, moveth not, but abideth eternally without human similitude, for that he is incorporeal, uncompounded, immaterial, of the most simple substance. He is so good that he loveth goodness only; he is so just that when he punisheth or pardoneth it cannot be gainsaid. In short, I say unto thee, Philip, that here on earth thou canst not see him nor know him perfectly; but in his kingdom thou shalt see him for ever: wherein consisteth all our happiness and glory.'

Philip answered: 'Master, what sayest thou? It is surely written in Isaiah that God is our father; how, then, hath he no sons?'

Jesus answered: 'There are written in the prophets many parables, wherefore thou oughtest not to attend to the letter, but to the sense. For all the prophets, that are one hundred and forty-four thousand, whom God hath sent into the world, have spoken darkly. But after me shall come the Splendour of all the prophets and holy ones, and shall shed light upon the darkness of all that the prophets have said, because he is the messenger of God' And having said this, Jesus sighed and said: 'Have mercy on Israel, O Lord God; and look with pity upon Abraham and upon his seed, in order that they may serve thee with truth of heart.

His disciples answered: 'So be it, O Lord our God!'

That was the teachings of Jesus... thanks to the Prophet Muhammad who was sent with the Final Testament of God to mankind, that we finally learn the truth about Jesus and his true teachings, freeing us from the curse of Jesus to those who will believe that he is God or son of God.

This sedition was the the work of Satan as was further told in the Gospel of Jesus;

Satan did so instigate this manner of speaking that he aroused no small sedition among the people of Nain." But Jesus did not tarry in Nain, but turned to go into Capernaum. The discord of Nain was such that some said: "He is our God who has visited us"; others said: "God is invisible, so that none has seen him, not even Moses, his servant; therefore it is not God, but rather his son." Others said: "He is not God, nor son of God, for God has not a body to beget anything; but he is a great prophet of God." And so did Satan instigate that, in the third year of the prophetic ministry of Jesus, great ruin to our people was like to arise therefrom.

Jesus after recounting to his disciples what will transpire at the Day of Judgment, and how he will be questioned by God as to his Gospel and how Satan has contaminated it.

And having said this, Jesus smote his face with both his hands, and then smote the ground with his head. And having raised his head, he said: "Cursed be every one who shall insert into my sayings that I am the son of God." At these words the disciples fell down as dead, whereupon Jesus lifted them up, saying: 'Let us fear God now, if we would not be affrighted in that day.'

*** The Holy Qur'an reaffirmed this story with an account of the Day of Judgment where Jesus is questioned by God;

005.116 And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah ? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden.

005.110 When Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour unto thee and unto thy mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught thee the Scripture and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and how thou didst shape of clay as it were the likeness of a bird by My permission, and didst blow upon it and it was a bird by My permission, and thou didst heal him who was born blind and the leper by My permission; and how thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and how I restrained the Children of Israel from (harming) thee when thou camest unto them with clear proofs, and those of them who disbelieved exclaimed: This is naught else than mere magic;

045.026 Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Allah giveth life to you, then causeth you to die, then gathereth you unto the Day of resurrection whereof there is no doubt. But most of mankind know not.

All prayers and praises belongs to God alone.

046.005 And who is further astray than those who, instead of Allah, pray unto such as hear not their prayer until the Day of resurrection, and are unconscious of their prayer.

035.014 If ye pray unto them they hear not your prayer, and if they heard they could not grant it you. On the Day of resurrection they will disown association with you. None can inform you like Him Who is Aware.

Jesus has shown the straight path to God... That is to worship God alone. In the Day of Resurrection, he and his disciples will be a witness against you and to all men who disbelieved his true Gospel.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Topics such as this one are contencious. Let's keep it civil and polite, folks...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

josephine,

The OP will never have proof that Islam is the anti-Christ because they aren't. They are actually the best followers of Jesus and his teachings, since the Last Prophet guided them to the truth of Jesus teachings and not the lies and fiction that the Jesus of the bible supposedly taught his disciples. These are not the teachings of Jesus and his disciples but were written by men who did not fear God, who wrote the scriptures with their own hand and pass it off as the teachings of Jesus and his disciples.

002.079 Therefore woe be unto those who write the Scripture with their hands and then say, "This is from Allah," that they may purchase a small gain therewith. Woe unto them for that their hands have written, and woe unto them for that they earn thereby.

003.078 And lo! there is a party of them who distort the Scripture with their tongues, that ye may think that what they say is from the Scripture, when it is not from the Scripture. And they say: It is from Allah, when it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie concerning Allah knowingly.

006.093 Who is guilty of more wrong than he who forgeth a lie against Allah, or saith: I am inspired, when he is not inspired in aught; and who saith: I will reveal the like of that which Allah hath revealed ? If thou couldst see, when the wrong-doers reach the pangs of death and the angels stretch their hands out (saying): Deliver up your souls. This day ye are awarded doom of degradation for that ye spake concerning Allah other than the truth, and used to scorn His portents.

The texts on the New Testament were almost single-handedly by written by Paul, who was not an original disciple of Jesus, who did not walk and eat with Jesus, but who claimed to have seen a vision of Jesus. His teachings differed so much with the real teachings of Jesus, that Christians now will not recognize the true teachings of Jesus if they hear them.

011.018 Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah ? Such will be brought before their Lord, and the witnesses will say: These are they who lied concerning their Lord. Now the curse of Allah is upon wrong-doers.

007.179 Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful.

The Holy Qur'an revealed a glimpse of what will be the faith of those who deny God's revelations.

007.034 And every nation hath its term, and when its term cometh, they cannot put it off an hour nor yet advance (it).

007.035 O Children of Adam! When messengers of your own come unto you who narrate unto you My revelations, then whosoever refraineth from evil and amendeth - there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

007.036 But they who deny Our revelations and scorn them - each are rightful owners of the Fire; they will abide therein.

007.037 Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah or denieth Our tokens. (For such) their appointed portion of the Book (of destiny) reacheth them till, when Our messengers come to gather them, they say: Where (now) is that to which ye cried beside Allah ? They say: They have departed from us. And they testify against themselves that they were disbelievers.

007.038 He saith: Enter into the Fire among nations of the jinn and humankind who passed away before you. Every time a nation entereth, it curseth its sister (nation) till, when they have all been made to follow one another thither, the last of them saith unto the first of them: Our Lord! These led us astray, so give them double torment of the Fire. He saith: For each one there is double (torment), but ye know not.

007.039 And the first of them saith unto the last of them: Ye were no whit better than us, so taste the doom for what ye used to earn.

007.040 Lo! they who deny Our revelations and scorn them, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened nor will they enter the Garden until the camel goeth through the needle's eye. Thus do We requite the guilty.

007.041 Theirs will be a bed of hell, and over them coverings (of hell). Thus do We requite wrong-doers.

007.042 But (as for) those who believe and do good works - We tax not any soul beyond its scope - Such are rightful owners of the Garden. They abide therein.

007.043 And We remove whatever rancour may be in their hearts. Rivers flow beneath them. And they say: The praise to Allah, Who hath guided us to this. We could not truly have been led aright if Allah had not guided us. Verily the messengers of our Lord did bring the Truth. And it is cried unto them: This is the Garden. Ye inherit it for what ye used to do.

007.044 And the dwellers of the Garden cry unto the dwellers of the Fire: We have found that which our Lord promised us (to be) the Truth. Have ye (too) found that which your Lord promised the Truth ? They say: Yea, verily. And a crier in between them crieth: The curse of Allah is on evil-doers,

007.045 Who debar (men) from the path of Allah and would have it crooked, and who are disbelievers in the Last Day.

007.046 Between them is a veil. And on the Heights are men who know them all by their marks. And they call unto the dwellers of the Garden: Peace be unto you! They enter it not although they hope (to enter).

007.047 And when their eyes are turned toward the dwellers of the Fire, they say: Our Lord! Place us not with the wrong-doing folk.

007.048 And the dwellers on the Heights call unto men whom they know by their marks, (saying): What did your multitude and that in which ye took your pride avail you ?

007.049 Are these they of whom ye swore that Allah would not show them mercy ? (Unto them it hath been said): Enter the Garden. No fear shall come upon you nor is it ye who will grieve.

007.050 And the dwellers of the Fire cry out unto the dwellers of the Garden: Pour on us some water or some wherewith Allah hath provided you. They say: Lo! Allah hath forbidden both to disbelievers (in His guidance),

007.051 Who took their religion for a sport and pastime, and whom the life of the world beguiled. So this day We have forgotten them even as they forgot the meeting of this their Day and as they used to deny Our tokens.

Peace!

[edit on 20-7-2008 by queenofangels_17]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Furthermore, it's ridiculous that the number of threads denouncing Islam as a religion spike whenever the US has a problem with a Muslim nation. What next, if we have a problem with Tibet we'll denounce Buddhism too?

Religion is the one thing that causes the most devision and war amongst the worlds population, further evidenced by this very thread. The sooner we recognize religion as a moral guideline at best, but in actuality for the "stories" that they really are, similar to mythical tales of Dragons and Robin Hood, the sooner we can overcome such polarizing opinions and advance ourselves as a civilization.

Get over yourselves.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

Josephine,

Can you tell me how you came to your conclusion that the Muslims do not worship the God of Jesus? Thanks.

By the way, you are right a little bit in that Muslims contradict themselves, with their interpretations of the Holy Qur'an, but then so do Christians and all other religious denominations have differing interpretations of the Scriptures. But The Holy Qur'an contains no contradictions such as the one that you claimed.

010.037 And this Qur'an is not such as could ever be invented in despite of Allah; but it is a confirmation of that which was before it and an exposition of that which is decreed for mankind - Therein is no doubt - from the Lord of the Worlds.

004.082 Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an ? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity.

Jesus did not die in the cross. He was saved by God from the wickedness of the Children of Israel.

004.157 And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.

God gave Jesus and his mother a refuge after the Children of Israel tried to kill him and failed.

023.050 And We made the son of Mary and his mother a portent, and We gave them refuge on a height, a place of flocks and water springs.

He passed away at the age of 120 according to the Prophet Muhammad as revealed to him by the angel Gabriel.

Peace be on him the day he died and the day he will be raised up alive at the Day of Resurrection.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
queenofangels_17.....thank you yet again for proving how vile and twisted Islam is as a false religion.

As you stated Islam lowers Jesus to human state alone below muhammad.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

www.new-testament-christian.com...

Jesus is the "son" of God the Father. Allah has no son...........

Your BS in your post concerning what Jesus said is not of the bible.......

In Islam it is OK to lie to non-muslims if it furthers the muslims purpose. Therefore all muslims are liars...............some are very good at being liars, but liars just the same.

I pray for the day when Islam is cast into the lake of fire. Along with all the other false vile religions........budda.....hindi.......catholics.......methodist.......lutheran......etc...etc...etc........But that is not to say many within those religions won't repent and find the true God..........

Jesus taught man to worship God the father.........something currently lost among too many in this age...........

Jesus is our saviour....a way to clean mans vileness before God.........

There are many antichrists today.......many on TV..........

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have been in a mosque and claimed to be muslim within the mosque been around a lot of muslims. There are more helpful than any christan, jew, hindu i know and experianced.

Muslims look after you.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Disregarding that I think most if not all religions are wrong...

All I'm hearing is singleminded hedonist fear mongering, and the only vileness here is the illogical and rhetoric-filled garbage that some people think passes for "thought."

Christians pray to a semi-naked dead man on a cross. If I came back 2000 years later, I'd think you lot were the religion of the antichrist.

So much for Christian compassion. What's the matter heliosprime, can't express your hatred enough in real life? Why don't you go and picket outside of a Mosque, maybe even speak to a person of the Muslim faith.

God help us if your type is the only breed left.

Then I would need religion.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

That's my point heliosprime, the true teachings of Jesus has been contaminated in the New Testament by Satan. And you prefer to believe the lie than the truth.

If Jesus is the only way as you say... and not his true teachings that worshiping God alone is the straight path....then how about those who lived before Jesus? They were not saved because the way has not yet been born? Come on, heliosprime, ISLAM is the true religion of GOD. The religion of Abraham and the prophets. They are not idol-worshipers, and they do not ascribe a son to God, which is a blasphemy. Check out the meaning of begotten, God is a spirit and has no body to beget, do you have a different meaning of this phrase ONLY BEGOTTEN SON? You are a begotten son of your father, through procreation. Are you ascribing the same action as procreation to God who is the beginning of all and as man who has a beginning and will have an end?

005.072 They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers.

Jesus said to the Children of Israel, worship God, my lord and your lord.
NOT worship me, make an image of me, make me equal to God, make me a son of God, and I am God. That was the teachings of the false Christ, if that is what you're following...then you are following the anti-Christ.

Wake up before it's too late.

017.081 And say: Truth hath come and falsehood hath vanished away. Lo! falsehood is ever bound to vanish.

002.256 There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

I Bear witness that there is ONLY ONE GOD, and Muhammad is the servant and messenger of God.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The Muslims DO confess that Jesus came in the flesh... just that they don't believe that he is son of God, because he is not. Jesus himself never taught this false doctrine to his disciples... He actually cursed the people who will believe that he is God or son of God.

I think the Bible has been misunderstood here. Let us read it again:

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Now, what does the verse means when it says, "Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. "

First, who is Jesus?

1. Jesus is God, the Word was God -

"John 1 - "1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning."

2. The Word became flesh, Jesus Christ became flesh -

"John 1 - 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Having understood the verses above, it is concluded and understood well that God became flesh.

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

So, Jesus Christ is God. Anyone who does not confess that God came in the flesh is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Very easy to understand. You don't confess that God came in the flesh, you are not of God, you are a liar and deceiver. You are an antichrist. You belong to your father the devil. For there is no truth in him.

It is written:

"John 8:44 - You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. "

Those who say otherwise, no arguments are necessary because you cannot hear or even have the ability to understand the verse. The Bible is clear about Jesus Christ and the Bible is clear about those who are not of God.

This is one of the most "simplest" and the most "determinant" test for those who belong to "cults" and for those who does not belong to God.

Let them confess that Jesus Christ is God who became flesh. Any opposing answers to this, you know who they are.

[edit on 7/21/2008 by amitheone]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Howdy folks...

Just a gentle, somewhat off topic reminder, so far you've kept what is a very contentious topic on the civil side.

Let's keep it up...thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join