It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are your thoughts more potent at night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Is it just me, are does it seem like at night-time 'your' thoughts become more rapid, vivid and potent. It is also a time when it seems like new ideals pop out of nowhere. Does that happen to any of yall?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
interesting that you would post this. My thoughts are always usually under my control but I consider myself a night ''magician'' of sorts. Without the immediate connotations of course.

I have always been a night owl because I have always learned more in the night versus the daytime.
Of course the day has many advantages that the night doesn't and I learn a lot in the day, I prefer the night when it comes to expanding consciousness and "traveling" through the russian-doll-esque labyrinths of the unified consciousness...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
interesting that you would post this. My thoughts are always usually under my control but I consider myself a night ''magician'' of sorts. Without the immediate connotations of course.

I have always been a night owl because I have always learned more in the night versus the daytime.
Of course the day has many advantages that the night doesn't and I learn a lot in the day, I prefer the night when it comes to expanding consciousness and "traveling" through the russian-doll-esque labyrinths of the unified consciousness...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Mine sure am, but thats because I work a lot in the late hours since years so I am used to it.

I always liked the night more than the day

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
the sun is draining your powers. you must destroy it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
the sun is draining your powers. you must destroy it.

Along with Earth, and our solar system...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infamous-Chase
Is it just me, are does it seem like at night-time 'your' thoughts become more rapid, vivid and potent. It is also a time when it seems like new ideals pop out of nowhere. Does that happen to any of yall?

Not at night, but when I am doing something that requires very little mental concentration. Driving is the big one. I do my best thinking when I am driving, with the radio off.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Most def.
My thoughts are more significent and worthwhile to me when im asleep or in a trance like state than in so called reality.It means more sense to me.
Energy never dies and we are the wheel within a wheel,forever turning.
Like an illusion.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
the answer is yes, think about it the day is filled with so many "get it dones" deadlines and other stuff just feeding your mind, that when it is time to settle down and relax, your inner self is trying to make sense of everything that has affected you

during the day we are too consumed, if you will, for stuff like this to take place

call it a conditioning per se

we are just so overwhelmed with so many things most of us really neglect ourself and what our bodies and minds our trying to tell ourselves

its amazing how our bodies react to our minds and how our hearts (soul) react to physicalities

new topics

top topics

join