It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protocols of Zion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yeah, it sure seems that way
You must be a loyal FOX viewer no?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
Yeah, it sure seems that way
You must be a loyal FOX viewer no?

no i don't support foxes, but these articles here really gives me the creeps, it seems that we have been taken over by this new government, that is why things are not so great anymore

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's an old game
. Just more of the same. It's a formula thats been used again and again.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Mad Hatter You can use that in one of your songs if you like

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow the old Zion protocols are an old Russian hoax but yet we see it in full effect today. If that was a hoax than it was a hoax with a hell of a good sight of the future. The fact is the Jews do own the media, the entertainment industry, and the banks. If I wanted to take over the world those would probably be my 3 top choices on where I would want to set up shop. Its weird because Hitler used to say before he expelled the Jews from Germany that he couldnt figure out how the Jews were 3% of the population but had 70% of the influence. Great thread and indeed interesting. I think the Jews should have their own state like Israel but asking for the world is a little to much. Any group that pushes for that should be wiped out.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

here is a link to W G Carrs book online.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The Protocols of Zion Updated

www.savethemales.ca...

In 1976, the plan for "Jewish world domination" outlined in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion had been largely realized. Harold Wallace Rosenthal, 29, a personal assistant to New York Senator Jacob Javits felt that Jewish power was so unassailable that he could make some extra cash by telling this story to Walter White Jr., the editor of the Conservative monthly Western Front.

"Too many Jews do not have the guts to tell you how we live and plan, but I am not intimated by anything or anyone," Rosenthal told White.

"It is too late for your Christian followers to put up a defence. That time is long past. Long, long ago we had to become the aggressors! That is undoubtedly one of our great purposes in life. We are aggressors!"

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Dubyakadubla]

SR

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hoax or not it became a self forfulling prophecy in a way. Very interesting to read again and draw parrells with modern society today.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
Hoax or not it became a self forfulling prophecy in a way. Very interesting to read again and draw parrells with modern society today.

"Protocols are NWO Blueprint"

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here is the whole of it.

www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

Have fun. And think about what is going on in the world today.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
protocols is no doubt true .... most of the objectives stated have been achieved

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespise
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a century-old Russian hoax.

Ok, the Protocols are a century old hoax. That would put it about 1908. READ THE LIST. What the OP put is not even the most important points. Read about how the Protocols list the three world wars, who will be on each side, and how they will be started.

"On a Pale Horse" by William Cooper is probably the best list for it, in it's entirety.

Oh, and what do the Protocols (you know, that century old "hoax") say about WWIII? That it will be fought between the Islamics and the Christians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join