It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble with Cellphones??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I keep getting "Network Busy" or the phone just doesn't dial. It does not matter who it is. People also have trouble calling me, where my phone doesn't ring, rings once, or it goes right to my voicemail. My friend is experiencing the same thing with his phone. We both have AT&T.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have experienced this before with a cingular/ at&t wireless phone. Their network is just down. They may be working on a tower in your specific area. The best way to find out is call customer service and they will usually say something like, "yeah, we have a tower down in your area."

No conspiracy there.

[edit on 7/19/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't think this qualifies as a conspiracy... mods can you move this thread to BTS please?

It just means that your reception is bad, or, like, you have no network form where you are calling from, or you may need to go to another place to use your cell-phone.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Same. I had similar experiences with CIngular/ AT&T. Yeah. Move this to BTS so I can get points there too!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
this just happened to me 2 nights ago. and i use sprint. it ahs never happened before and i have been with sprint for going on 6 years. i have never had problems with my signal in my computer room, which is where it happened. when it did happen i walked through my apartment and tried it in every room.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's not that I don't have signal. I have full bars but it just won't dial. It'll say calling.. and then it'll go back to the main screen, or say network busy. It just won't call. I usually have to try 3 or 4 times now just to call someone. Even house phones. In fact, most of the time it doesn't say network busy. The few times that it does say network busy it gives me the option to retry and that sometimes works, but most of the time, "calling" will flash for a second and then disappear like I never even tried to call anyone. I am not claiming this is a conspiracy but I am just wondering if maybe others are having this problem.

It also doesn't matter with location. It happens to me at home, at a friends house, outside, while driving, etc.. anywhere.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by italkyoulisten]

top topics

join