It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Remote Viewing Hoax/conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SleeplessInUS
what are the odds of 'guessing' the right color

i thought it was "viewing" not guessing.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom

what are the odds of 'guessing' the right color

i thought it was "viewing" not guessing.

That was my point exactly so apparently you missunderstood me.

It becomes a 'guessing game' because the odds are too good. It has nothing to do with remote viewing.... nor does your underwear of which I have no interest
Anyways, I will keep my eyes out for a valid discussion on remote viewing and I wish you luck on your personal/private search for the truth about RV.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SleeplessInUS

obviously there is posers and make believers, wannabes in every field.
there must be one in a thousand that can do what they say they can.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I definately agree with you that there are posers in every field. I also hope that someone out there gives you the proof that you want personally. But more so, I hope that RV becomes a proven skill among the masses and not just for the one

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I dont believe remote viewing is real, its just telepathy between a hostEE and a hostER.

I think its a put-on and whats really going on is inter-dimensional communication between a subject and objective viewer.

And when somebody says they can astral travel somewhere and see something what I think they mean is they have a buddy at another level who can see whats happening, and tell 'em.

I think we communicate between levels a lot more than we think we do.

sarc

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

Interesting.... how do you account for remote viewing places and not people.

Or, if the viewer is somehow reading the viewee telepathically unbeknownst to him (in other words he/she is merely following the RV protocols they are familiar with) does that not still mean that remote viewing is real? or..

How about if they are viewing an event in the past... and the subject is no longer among the living, does this mean they are merely sensing them telepathically in spirit form about a past event?

could you explain more your logic behind that belief. I am truly interested.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Actually I am taking the thread off topic so I retract my question and will go to bed for the night. My apologies to the OP.

Good night

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

How about if they are viewing an event in the past...

exactly, this is impossible and in the realm of the viewer's imagination.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zul007
Here is a website I stumbled upon for remote viewing. Its pretty cool, it gives you the coordinate numbers and then lets you go at it, then at the end you can see what you were remote viewing.

The really cool thing is that you can see how other people did. Some of remote viewings that people do are amazingly accurate. So accurate it makes you wonder if it is all B.S. But what would they have to gain?

Oh here is the site:

www.dojopsi.com...

You will need to sign up but its free.

That site is awesome

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I advise anyone interested in RV to go to the link above that I commented on..that site has a lot of information, and you can practice RV, try it out. You may surprise yourself..

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This is a pretty old thread but Hell I haven't been around in a LOOONG time so I'll make my grand re-appearance here as well as anywhere else.

Who's to really say that Rv doesn't encompass more than one "talent" or ability?
Some very good questions have been asked and dismissed in this thread simply because they don't fall neatly into the classification of Remote Viewing.

Perhaps to remote view in the past (which I believe is quite possible) if you combine other talents or abilities...say pschic abilities or a mediumistic type of gift?

Yes the military uses remove viewing as well as a slough of high tech tactics and equipment...not soley the word or impressions of a remote viewer (for that would be foolish and negligent right?)

Perhaps someone who is empathic can also use that ability to assist in remote viewing to locate someone else?

One person suggested that it may be an astral communication between persons that allowed one to remote view? Why the hell not? Remote viewing is simply that...viewing remotely...there is no rule that it must not include or utilize other natural or learned abilities...or even that it cannot include or utilize modern technologies and other forms of information gathering.

Remote Viewing is a neat label to describe something that very likely combines one or more talent to make it somewhat accurate.

I myself (back in 2006) did remote viewing practice here at ATS and rather than "see" the object in question I instead wound up drawing the exact view from which the person hosting the experiment, took the picture that we were to view. It was not just a matter of seeing this view it was the feelings and detail that were present at the time the picture was being taken (this would have made it a past moment in time as the picture was taken BEFORE I attempted to view it so YES remote viewing in the past is possible!)

Anyway...labels are great for giving people a brief idea of what something is but they shouldn't be used to sum up the whole of the thing.

Just a few points

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join