It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. A UFO Hotspot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The month of June 2008 has seen alot of UFO activity in the UK. First in Aylesbury, a UFO is taped trailing a jet closely only to be followed by a formation of UFOs...www.youtube.com... Then in Southhampton , two videos showing a triangular UFO.. www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

If I hear one more person say the Aylesbury video is UFOs I am going to scream. It was the 14th of June and all you are witnessing on this video is formation flying by the RAF for the queens birthday. This is not speculation this is hard fact as they also fly over my house. The larger jet that appears to be 'trailing' something is in fact a TriStar and an HS125, the 16 ship formation was nothing more than 16 Panavia Tornado's.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

Thanks for the info. on the Aylesbury video. That is the beauty of ATS . The video is cloudy , and so it's hard to determine the shape of the crafts.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Whats the deal with the other 2 videos?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Glad I could sort one of them out, the other 2 though I find fascinating, I need to speak to a few colleagues that live down that neck of the woods to see if there is any business park that may have helium advertising balloons. Then again they may be TR3Bs.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
*DWEEP DWEEP DWEEP DWooooWOOoo* ::a blue police box appears and David Tennant pops out:: "This ish bad this ish very baaad!"

ok, no but seriously

new topics

top topics

join