It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It dosen't matter what you say, it only matter who says it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Now everybody! I often tell people any and everything. But the thing I notice is that people only believe what they want to believe, and see what they want to see. For example: If two girls are kissin' to us men it's hot, even though it's homo. Now if two men do it, most men get fired up and want to hurt someone. Another example: if a poor person in a business suit and a rich person in street-clothing went up to random people on the street and told them how to be a success, everyone would listen to the poor guy in the business suit because how they think, even if both of them told the people the same thing. Are we program to subconsciously regester information only the way we think it should be? Is there a systematic method to how we percieve reality? Is it all mathematical?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I can't answer the second part of your question about the men in business suits, but I can answer the first part. Men are taught from an early age that homosexual behavior is wrong. Yet their bodies don't agree with that. As in the case of two women kissing, men find that arousing. If they see two men kissing they react violently. I think they do so because they do find it somewhat arousing but were taught that this is wrong, so they lash out (gay bash). That's just my opinion based on the fact that I have a lot of homosexual friends, and a lot of straight friends.

Edit to add: if you will notice there was A LOT of homosexuality in the bible. I thinks it's a biological thing, but society has changed our basic human nature.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Cowgirlstraitup7]

join