It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think your anger is aimed in the wrong direction.

rganizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

The Illuminati is the oldest term commonly used

I do not know about this but I DO KNOW the World Trade Organization, Codex etc are influencing the laws and people in many countries. The USA is just a part of a complex organization intent on economic control of the world. “Bombing” the US doesn't do any good because the “disease” is international. I also do not think you will see much more than a “contained” war. The real powers in the world do not plan to blow it up. Mass starvation or disease is much more likely.

Corporation takeover of family farms, (this is happenning world wide)
Source: www.i-sis.org.uk...
The draft guide to good farming practices This is requested by the WTO
Sources: www.oie.int...

In a startling revelation on the Plum Island website the United States, on June 1, 2008, commenced a 'research project' under the guise of Foreign Animal Disease Vaccinations and Diagnostics. The
research will study African Swine Fever (ASFV) and to conduct 'biological counter measures'.

The study will identify and recruit a qualified scientist from the Republic of Georgia to be trained at Plum Island for the purpose of acquiring knowledge and development of molecular biological skill sets. Furthermore, development of such skilled sets according the PIADC website is, "will be applied to ASF research and development through ongoing Classical Swine Fever" vaccination discovery". ASFV
is a look-a-like virus to CSFV (genetically modified creation) which was previously studied at the biological warfare laboratory PIDAC. The research will initiate planning activities, basic research, and `vaccination'.

The qualified Republic of Georgia scientist will be qualified in carrying out and training exercises with minimal supervision.

www.nonaiswa.org...
www.ars.usda.gov...

There are those of us in the US who are trying to shed some light on this complex situation.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
XID, you have lost what bit of credibility you had,

Mushroom, you wouldn't know credibility if it bit ya, unless you care to impeach my testimony where what I have said can call my credibility into question. You know, like I must do once again to you.

*Sigh* Damn I am getting tired of this mushroom, I thought the Mods had talked to you about this but NOPE here you go right back to doing the same dishonest lies and manipulative ploys putting words in my mouth and suggesting I never answered some question about 7 million Muslims when in Fact I Did and THIS TIME YOU CAN FIND IT YOUR SELF!

OMG am I in the freakin twilight zone! You are doing this purposely now Mushroom because I know the Mods told you to STOP making things UP!

And I don’t remember saying that Israel or the Jewish people had no right to exist did I.
I never said you said Israel doesn't have a right to exist and ya know how I know!!

YOU NEVER USED MY QUOTE SHOWING I DID!

Do you know how I know I never said you said that?

Because I USE QUOTES!

Do you know why you didn’t ,, AGAIN?

Because There isn’t ONE! #%@^$@@#$@^

Stop saying I said this wrong or did that wrong, to make you look like a victim or make you look better when I and everyone else you pull this crap with never said it!

Everyone has told you to stop doing this EVERYONE INCLUDING THE MODS! What do you DO! Oh it's another day so right back to the same dishonest lies and silly immature straw man tactics again. You were saying about my credibility ??? Give me a break! That's a JOKE right!? I mean you haven't put a single external proof to use, you have lied, stolen others wor, intentionally, made things up and posted them as if someone opposing you said it. GIVE IT UP MAN!

You just can't do it can you?? YOU simply just can't be above board PERIOD.

Not if your ATS membership depended on it can you Mushroom?? Can you? I want you to tell me,, Can you? At least his way Ill have your own words telling me you are going to try for ONCE! For one time in your life you are going to win by your skills in debate and not your scams using bait.

you know nothing about the UK accept what you choose to believe.

Oh the irony is too much to resist HA HA HA Mushroom,, so let me get this straight, you're saying that News Broadcast about the British Mullah saying "Killing British who are not Muslim is Ok with them" He never said that?

The Homosexual lynching on camera by Muslims punishing him for being Gay a crime punishable by Death according to your own Country Sharia Law, That never happened?

The woman being stoned to death according to Sharia Law That never happened?

The multitudes of Brits posting on bloggs they no longer recognize their own country That is my imagination?

The fact that your country has done the unthinkable and gave in to sharia law as part of your countries laws. That is just me again not knowing a damn thing about Britain?

While YOU on the other hand have had half a dozen posts removed because you can't seem to make write your own posts but you sure know how to make up posts for other they never made.

you know nothing about me or what I do,

Sure I do Mushroom and so does everyone else know a bit about you.

I know you lie in almost every post, I know you steal from other posts, and I know you manufacture evidence using posts never written by those who oppose you then use them in many straw man tactics because you would rather cheat to win an argument then admit you are wrong. I know when Proof Prima Facie is provided to counter claims you have suggested are written in the PNAC you ignore said proofs in favor a fantasy you have conjured up in your head and pass off as fact.

Did I miss anything?

And there are no no go area's in the UK

Is that so? Well I guess if anyone would know, it would be YOU eh Mushroom?

After all you are the one ,

with ALL THE,

Credibility

The guy who says, I don't know anything about The UK's No Go Zones.

Unlike YOU Mushroom, I use something you have not even tried.
It's called Evidence Mushroom. Try some next time

and I have been inside more Mosques than you have and know more about Muslims than you ever will.

How do you know mushroom? what evidence do you have to say this

Proof?

I have been in Synagogue's, have Jewish friends I have even met Holocaust survivors. The difference between you and I is that I dont go around hating people. I have worked with people from every race on this Planet, from all walks of life rich and poor alike and in the main they are all decent people

Yeah, I guess that IS the difference mushroom because I have a real problem with a people living in my government that would turn it into sharia law. I am INTOLERANT when it comes to that group cutting off heads of my fellow countrymen, lynching homosexuals and stoning the woman.

Yeah, you and I are different all right and I don't not like Muslims in the name of intolerance and multiculturalism,

Given the circumstances going on in the UK and everywhere else they have Muslim immigrants doing this,, it is STUPID not to be INTOLERANT!

There is good and bad in all races, no one has single control over such issues. And as much as you would like to see the UK become a Muslim State it’s not going to happen.

Mushroom, IT ALREADY HAS HAPPENED! Have you NOT been paying attention!

Well my views and opinions carry as much weight as yours so stop thinking you have power over me because you don’t.

No but I have this argument ALL OVER YOU and you lose every time you try.

This thread has nothing to do with Muslims its got to do with America and its actions. If you cannot debate that then go away because you offer nothing to this discussion accept your hate and ignorance.

Well sorry I couldn’t shift gears fast enough for YOU Mushroom but not ONLY do you play by a double standard where it’s OK for YOU see below:

I asked you about the Millions of Muslims living in the US and as usual you don’t comment, just like on any of this thread

Furthermore mushroom,,, I DID Answer your question!

Hitler likened the Jews to rats infesting the World and you have all but said the same about people of the Muslim Faith so what does that make you, not enlightened does it. Take your hate and ignorance elsewhere, start a thread on why you hate Muslims and why in your belief they want to take over the World and lets see what replies you get. Its obviously a big issue for you so why dont you do it. or are you too scared to peddle your hate for others, just lets see how big and brave you really are.

Yeah and that’s why those evil jews are going around lynching brits for being gay because they are like Nazis. That’s why you have all the Americans over in Britain stoning woman because one of em talked out of turn. That’s why you have your own countrymen being threatened and leaving the UK because the Jews have taken over like Nazis. It’s a good analogy Mushroom but you mis Cast the actors and you defend the very Hitleresque side who by the way had islam backing them the FIRST TIME !

Again, Quit lying, Quit making things up I never said, Use direct quotes or don’t quote me at all and WAKE UP!

[edit on 18-8-2008 by XIDIXIDIX]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
XID, The Mods have not said one word to me actually other than some mistakes I made on posting evidence to you, But I said I was sorry and it was an oversight on my part and thats that. Yes I'm quite sure you and certain others here would like this thread closed, why do you work for the CIA or some such outfit.

As for everything else, you beleive everything you hear do you, you do realise the BBC is a QANGO dont you. and because some raving Bishop said something about Muslims you beleive it. Quoting the rantings of a delluded fool is not facts or proof of anything.

Again you are the one who should be warned and thrown off this thread as you have tried every tactic you can to derail this thread and turn it into a Muslim bashing thread.

Perhaps you may want to tell me what Muslim states have attacked and ivaded other countries, just like the US/UK does.

I see you dont want to take up my offer on staring why I hate and fear Muslims thread. Your a coward and an ignorant rascist to boot, I have asked you over and over again to discuss this thread but you will not because your so full of hate and loathing for others that you cannot get past your hate and fear

You have likened people of the Muslim faith to a disease, that they infect and ruin every country they move to and that makes you a Nazi pure and simple. Its quite obvious what you are but none the less I will not be distracted from the job in hand which is America's Global Ambitions, so you can either discuss that or go elsewhere. There will be no more debate on Muslims.

The debate will be on those who are using America and its people to wage war on others, they are the Zionists, the Neocons and all the other sneaky little groups that are running the show. So thats what you can debate if you want but I dont think you will.

9/11 was used as a means to attack and invade the ME, its almost certain that American and Jewish agencies were behind these attacks yet Iraq got the blame for it. That idiot Bush went around the country telling everyone that Saddam Insane was to blame well we all know it was a pack of lies. Even the investigation into the attacks was a complete sham and more than half of the American population think the same.

Now the same perps are using the excuse that Iran is a threat that neads to be dealt with, Iran a country that has not attacked anyone for centuries. And people like you believe all the lies and convert those lies to hate and fear. Yes there is a threat in the ME and its from Israel and the US, who are together cooking up another false flag with an excuse to attack Iran.

And all you can say its full of fanatical Muslims that all want to die or all want to attack the West, well where's your proof, where is your proof of Iran attacking anyone, do you have any. And dont give me the same old crap that Iran supports terrorism, because so dose the UK/US/Isreal so their no better.

It must be upsetting to let yourself be led by lies and deceit all the time just think of what you could do if you stopped listening to all the hate and lies that are peddled every day of the week.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i dont think that we should be attacked i just think that we ourselves as americans should start fresh by wipeing the government clean and starting over they say there should be a revolution every 100 years to start fresh!!!!

Actually I think most countries do a crash and burn every 200 years or so. It is probably because the government employees out number the productive members of society. The USA is at 14% gov't and 11% producive workers...

Time to REPEAL LAWS for the next fifty years instead of passing new ones. And it is time to limit Congress critters to two employees and two terms of office. Now if we just had something to vote FOR this comming election.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

XID, The Mods have not said one word to me actually other than some mistakes I made on posting evidence to you, But I said I was sorry and it was an oversight on my part and thats that. Yes I'm quite sure you and certain others here would like this thread closed, why do you work for the CIA or some such outfit.

Yeah EXACTLY so don’t go saying the Mods never talked to you when in your own self incriminating post, THEY HAVE!

why do you work for the CIA or some such outfit.

Oh mushroom you know so little about the CIA, suggesting such a thing when if that were true do you actually think you wouldn't have had your computer riddled with strange Virus or your posts removed all together? That's some imagination you got.

you do realize the BBC is a QANGO don’t you. And because some raving Bishop said something about Muslims you believe it.

First the BBC was mentioned because YOU thought I was getting my information from FOX news. Then when I tell you where I got it from your own BBC you come with this as an excuse?
I guess it really doesn't matter then where I get it as long as it is someone disagreeing with you they are apparently believing bull according to you.

Quoting the rantings of a delluded fool is not facts or proof of anything.

Oh I am afraid you don't know a thing about proof then do you mushroom, JUST answer this question Mushroom. Does your country have Sharia Law in places of the UK because of this man yes or No? The answer as everyone knows is YES and THAT is all the proof I need so again,, you fail to make a case and have only shown your own ignorance about your own country let alone what you think you know about the United States.

1) Here I have just proven you are not a credible source of information both about America and the UK and you have been convicted and are guilty of ignorance in the case for Attacking America Now thread.

Again you are the one who should be warned and thrown off this thread as you have tried every tactic you can to derail this thread and turn it into a Muslim bashing thread.

I'm sorry mushroom but it is YOU who keeps bringing up the Muslims and I just respond in kind. I can't help it that my answers crush you like a bug when they happen to be true and are at the center of every reason you have put forth for Attacking America Now. You talk of Bashing Muslims when All I have done is shown the evidence with a common distinction for those who have perpetrated the acts against America and British Countrymen. The distinction?

They are all Muslim.

2) Here I have just proven you are not a credible source of information both about America and the UK and you have been convicted and are guilty of ignorance in the case for Attacking America Now thread. You have lost the argument and look silly continuing but Ill be more than happy to continue showing the readers how silly your posts to Attack America now can get. I can't help it you feel humiliated but I can't help humiliating you when you choose to continue on a course where you have no case and no business even attempting such silliness. No one listens to someone proven to be a liar Mushroom and you are a liar.

Perhaps you may want to tell me what Muslim states have attacked and ivaded other countries, just like the US/UK does.

Exhibit A for the Mods: Please note: here again in mushrooms own words he asks me a question regarding Muslims while continuing to accuse me of derailing the thread. This questkion he asks regarding Muslims he continues to do and cancels out any and all allegations he has made about me to derail the thread as nothing more than a straw man tactic and in his own words by his own actions he is guilty.

3) Here I have just proven you are not a credible source of information both about America and the UK and you have been convicted and are guilty of ignorance in the case for Attacking America Now thread where your attempts to discredit opposing arguments are met with false allegations to derail the thread and have been proven unequivocally that you are guilty. Any further allegations by you for derailing the thread for this reason are moot, null and void by your own testimony where you have set the precedent. I have metaphorically dragged you through the mud and back again in this thread and you continue to force me to embarrass you so be it. You can not win an argument you have no case and you do not have the intelligence to be aware of the fact that you have LOST this argument long ago but I will continue to drag you through the mud as long as it takes regardless of how silly it makes you look

I see you don’t want to take up my offer on staring why I hate and fear Muslims thread.

That is because I am not like you Mushroom and don't wish to talk about a people giving them anymore fuel for fodder. When you get death threats just for naming a teddy bear Muhammad, I think the reasons for fearing Muslims are well established and OLD News.

Your a coward and an ignorant rascist to boot, I have asked you over and over again to discuss this thread but you will not because your so full of hate and loathing for others that you cannot get past your hate and fear

I am neither a racist and a coward moreover I challenge you to a formal debate for the second time on this issue and I will make a personal promise you will lose. If you do not accept than you are guilty of cowardice you accuse me of. If I am a racist, you would be surprised to know I don't look any different than anyone from the Middle East. This is NOT an issue of race Mushroom it is an issue of power and control by a people who believe if you do not adopt Sharia Law you are an infidel punishable by death.

3) Here I have just proven you are not a credible source of information both about America and the UK and you have been convicted and are guilty of ignorance in the case for Attacking America Now thread where your attempts to discredit opposing arguments are met with false allegations to derail the thread and have been proven unequivocally that you are guilty. Any further allegations by you for derailing the thread for this reason are moot, null and void by your own testimony where you have set the precedent. By your own words your own hand you have proven you do not understand the basic core motivations by those people involved confusing race with religion and you have been found Guilty AGAIN!

I have metaphorically dragged you through the mud and back again in this thread and you continue to force me to embarrass you so be it. You can not win an argument you have no case and you do not have the intelligence to be aware of the fact that you have LOST this argument long ago but I will continue to drag you through the mud as long as it takes regardless of how silly it makes you look

You have likened people of the Muslim faith to a disease, that they infect and ruin every country they move to and that makes you a Nazi pure and simple.

4) On the contrary, the Muslims have proven by there actions and their laws that is what they believe and they have proven it. Unless you can prove otherwise I think you are talking about making excuses for them. Secondly I have established my heritage as a Jewish American and for me to be a Nazi is,, hehe rather stupid for OBVIOUS reasons. You have proven again you are a poor judge of Jews and Muslims and are Guilty.

Here I have just proven you are not a credible source of information both about America and the UK the Jews, Muslims and know NOT the difference for justifiable defense from a people whose very religion dictates their control and oppression of anyone not their religion from racism and I will stand innocent of any further accusations by you of same citing this post number four in a list of items for the case of attacking America Now by a one Magic Mushroom. You have been convicted and are guilty of ignorance in the case for Attacking America Now thread where your attempts to discredit opposing arguments are met with false allegations to derail the thread and have been proven unequivocally that you are guilty. Any further allegations by you for derailing the thread for this reason are moot, null and void by your own testimony where you have set the precedent. By your own words your own hand you have proven you do not understand the basic core motivations by those people involved confusing race with religion and you have been found Guilty AGAIN!

Its quite obvious what you are but none the less I will not be distracted from the job in hand which is America's Global Ambitions, so you can either discuss that or go elsewhere. There will be no more debate on Muslims.

The debate will be on those who are using America and its people to wage war on others, they are the Zionists, the Neocons and all the other sneaky little groups that are running the show. So thats what you can debate if you want but I don’t think you will.

5) Again your failure to prove this is the intention or Ambitions of the American leadership and its people has been well established from your failure to find false quotes you made of others in this thread where you said "Conspiriology wanted to kill innocent children" a complete and total fabrication to his posting the actual PNAC agreement which no such language for the aspirations of Americas Global usurpation is expressed and only those opinions subjectively given by a melodramatic magic mushroom REGARDLESS of FACTS!

Here I have just proven you are not a credible source of information both about America and the UK the Jews, Muslims and know NOT the difference for justifiable defense from a people whose very religion dictates their control and oppression of anyone not their religion from racism and I will stand innocent of any further accusations by you of same citing this post number four in a list of items for the case of attacking America Now by a one Magic Mushroom. You have been convicted and are guilty of ignorance in the case for Attacking America Now thread where your attempts to discredit opposing arguments are met with false allegations to derail the thread and have been proven unequivocally that you are guilty. Any further allegations by you for derailing the thread for this reason are moot, null and void by your own testimony where you have set the precedent. By your own words your own hand you have proven you do not understand the basic core motivations by those people involved confusing race with religion and you have been found Guilty AGAIN! Also proven with the best evidence for proof that being Magic mushrooms own hand his own writing are the facts for his lies and machinations using false quotes to support his argument in addition to those he was guilty of stealing over and over and over and over and over again. Magic mushroom has established himself as the LAST person anyone can trust or believe in action and in deed and he has been convicted and is Guilty and NO ONE can argue that with the proofs given by MM's own actions and his own words and his own deceitful repugnant disgusting deeds to discredit everyone who has opposed him and that is undeniable and deserving of the descriptions disclosed as he has proven beyond ALL doubt everyone of them again by his own actions his own deeds.

9/11 was used as a means to attack and invade the ME, its almost certain that American and Jewish agencies were behind these attacks yet Iraq got the blame for it. That idiot Bush went around the country telling everyone that Saddam Insane was to blame well we all know it was a pack of lies.

This is a lie, and this is the second time I have corrected magicmushroom about this lie. Usually when someone is shown the true facts they stand corrected they admit to the truth and never make the same lie again. NOT Magicmushroom, it does not matter who corrrects this guy, you can be a MOD it doesn't matter as we have seen he just goes right doing the same lie the same plagerism the same story quoted by the same victim of his specious spurious means of debate one wonders is their no shame in this person? Agian I will correct this lie put off as fact by the mushroom .

the president blamed Osama Bin Laden and was proven where their are many youtube videos but the one in particular of actual news video showing journalists asking this question "what did Iraq have to do with 911" the presidents words were and I quote "NOTHING" This again is Magicmusrooms attempt to disregard FACT and push his own agenda against Americans and anyone that opposes his most spurious style of argument to win by lies cheating and stealing while disregarding the facts given and this is the second time I have corrected this claim with him. The idea that "Zionist American agencies" were at work here has never been proven but has been debunked all over the ATS website. It seems it doesn't matter what the facts say but only what mushroom "thinks" is true. I think it gets to a place where even the Mods can see it gets nowhere and every argument available has been given and mushroom proven wrong most of the time by putting his own foot in his mouth.

I think anyone wanting to argue this point any further would agree in a side by side vote to choose winner of thread and miserable loser of thread, with the exception of his mother, close family and friends (I mean both of them) he loses this argument hands down but more than that is the length of self abuse so obsessed with making the worlds problems Americas fault, Magic Mushroom as totally destroyed his reputation for having any credibility whatsoever and can not be called anything but a fool and as much as anyone may agree it was his own fault

CASE CLOSED:

[edit on 19-8-2008 by XIDIXIDIX]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
(edited by author)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Its quite clear that the US in trying to make friends in former Soviet controlled nations with the sole intention of nulifying any possible Russian threat to its ambitions has come unstuck in Goergia. Its becoming clearer by the day that the sneaky tactics of promising the Georgian people with aid and support so the Americans can site their own weapons systems on the border or Russia has been revealed as a complete sham and one that has yet again caused thousands of deaths for no purpose other than American Expansionism.

America's approach to World domination has many faces, building stronger ties with existing friendly nations, making new ones, bullying others and for those who will not kow tow to the mighty USA get invaded and their country plundered and its people murdered. On the lies of 9/11 America has launched 2 totally unprovoked and illegal wars against international law. America's response, we can do what we like and we dont recognise international law.

So this is an indication of what is in store for all those who dare to stand up to the despots who are running the US. After a long and steady attack of lies and disinfo though the state controlled media Iran is now in the firing line for the next attack and invasion.

We have a rogue state in the ME, Israel that is armed with nukes and has threatened to use them. This parasite country that feeds off the American taxpayer has Americans dying on a regular basis for its own selfish gains. On top of that those within this nation with such groups as Mossad who are widely known as nothing more than hired killers continue to do the work for the USA.

But the US is not content with just Iran, Syria, N. Korea, China, Russia, India and Pakistan are also on the list for action to be taken. This is clear proof of America's Global Ambitions. The lies, deceit, disinfo and smokescreens continue on a daily basis. The US has been turned from a Republic into a fascist state, all the evidence is there and whilst some Americans are aware of this the majority are totally unaware and unaware of what is in store for them.

The net is littered with sites providing good reliable evidence of this from many sorces, one only has to do a little research to find out what going on and what is planned for the near future. Adolf Bush has now the means to invoke martial law for what ever reason he see's fit, people will be denied their constitutional rights and there is plenty of evidence that this is happening already.

The list of the fascist activites is very long but I will offer some of the examples here, no fly list, illegal wire taps, torture, detention without trial, military courts, persons wearing anti goverment slogans are charged under terrorist legislation. Persons speackingout against the Government are seen as unpatriotic and siding with the enemy, rampant corruption in Goverment circles, fixed and illegal elections, the mass murder of American citizens, including Ruby ridge, Olkahoma, Waco, first attack on the WTC , 9/11 attack, passengers on the planes more than likely murderd by Goverment agencies to create false flag exercises.

With 24 hours of 9/11 America was in a panic and had no idea who was responsible for the attacks, yet Blair went on tv and anounced the WOT and named OBL as the culprit yet the US had no idea who was behind the attacks so how did Blair know who did it.. No plane are allowed to fly yet the whole of the Bin Laden family are allowed to leave the country before their actions or activities are investigated. The us Air force is told to stand down on the day and it was alleged only two planes were available.

It is standard pratise in any country that if civillian flight go off course for any lenght of time interceptors are sent up to investigate bu this was not done. No 9/11 was use as a means to invade the ME, which had several objectives, 1, Provide security for Israel, rapre and Pillage Iraq and murder and torture its polpulace, rob the country of its oil and to use Irag as a launch pad to attack Iran and Syria. the forces would be pbackd up by the cowardley Israeli forces who are only to happy to kill yet more of their neighbours as their history shows..

American knowing that China is the emerging super power and possibly India is know taking steps to try and nuetralise that threat, but of course it wont succed as US forces are already overstretched and only introduction of the draft and possibly the use of nukes could tip the balance in the US's favour.

But America is making the mistake the former USSR did, building up it military at the expense of everything else, whilst healt care and education statndards are falling in the US, trillions are spent on illegal wars, thousands of Americans are losing their homes and jobs every day, food queues and medical queues are now a common sight as people struggle to cope with what money thy have. Whilst certain people are making billions and trillions others are suffering. Whilst that parasite Lary Silverstein has made billions or will so over the WTC the families who have lost loved ones murdered by their own people and Jewish fanatics get nothing and are told to shut up and forget the incident.

The country is a full blown fascist state and it wont be long before all those camps we have heard about start geting filled up and all the supports of said regime will glee fully lock up and murder their own citizens and fellow Americans.

To those in America who think it wont or cannot happen its already happening,its just not happened to you yet but it will and then it will be too late.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Its quite clear that the US in trying to make friends in former Soviet controlled nations with the sole intention of nulifying any possible Russian threat to its ambitions has come unstuck in Goergia. Its becoming clearer by the day that the sneaky tactics of promising the Georgian people with aid and support so the Americans can site their own weapons systems on the border or Russia has been revealed as a complete sham and one that has yet again caused thousands of deaths for no purpose other than American Expansionism.

It is clear? How is it clear mushroom? are YOU there? do you know whats actually going on? Do you know Americas interests are expansionist? How do you know this?

Proof?

The rest of your post can be summed up by the one I posted above and anyone needing to know just what kind of character you are they will be quickly informed that you are a liar you manufacture your own evidence on the rare occasion you present any. The rest you get from sylvia brown or some crystal ball as you are constantly talking as if you wrote the book right from the quatraines of Nostradamus.

To those in America who think it wont or cannot happen its already happening,its just not happened to you yet but it will and then it will be too late.

Need I say more sylvia? or is it Nostradamus on this one? Keep wishin mushroom, Keeeeep wishin

The country is a full blown fascist state and it wont be long before all those camps we have heard about start geting filled up and all the supports of said regime will glee fully lock up and murder their own citizens and fellow Americans.

My oh MY we better DO something! ha ha We better get behind the Grand Mushroom and Attack America NOW before it's too late ! Before the storm troopers come huffing and puffing and blowing my house to smithereeens and killing us all while they kill everyone Those EVIL American Bastards! HA HA HA Man you are killin me I got to say you are the funniest post I have seen yet out of the posts given in this thread this last one is hysterical. If you only knew.

Here is the kicker, Mushroom hasn't acknowledged his lies and ignorance about the "No Go" zones in his own country and said their were none. I proved there were and he says nothing. He made up quotes to make himself look good while making others look like they approved the killing of innocent babies and was busted beyond all doubt but keeps right on going making up more delusional crap while in need of more medication but that's not our problem, our problem seems to be cleaning up after him. The world has enough garbage going on without having to clean the fake garbage you leave behind. Shame shame shame Mushroom

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

All right Mushroom instead of BOMBING AMERICA, how about supporting those who wish to put the USA back under Constitutional rule? How about a WORLDWIDE hunger strike against the US government's illegal trampling of our Constitution. It beats stoning Women and chopping off heads.

Oh and don't bother with the race card it won't work on me. See this thread on the hunger strike to restore the Constitution.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

i agree with you con im a american and as most americans do the hate bush lol, but even though i dont like the gov. vey i dont like people who arnt american saying stuff about my home

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

CON, America is not all what you think it is, and if you cannot see the threat to Mankind then I'm affraid you need to open your eyes. America is the new Nazi state, the facts and details are there if you care to look. But its not about nationality its about recognizing a threat when its staring you in the face.

are you a American if you dont live here then dont talk about it i know America is a threat, i know because im american why dont you try telling that to the american gov. maybe bush will see the error of his ways but i doubt it i also hope the american gov. will be replaced by a new gov. the american people have the right to get rid of the gov. if we want it in the constitution but the american people are too afriad the the american gov. they surry like rats in the thought of trying to over throw the gov.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
CRIM, I dont think I actually said anywhere on this thread anything about bombing America. What I advocate would actually help Americans, that is remove American forces from all overseas bases, stop the illegal wars, stop the bogus war on terror.

That would save trillions of dollars, money that can be spent on Americans and their country as it should be. It would stop American service men and women from being killed and maimed all in the name of Corporate greed and millions of innocent civillians as well.

And when I have the time I will look at your thread.

Further news to day of proof of America's ambitions was reported when Poland agreed to sign up to the so called defence missile system, a goal that America is trying to achieve in all the x Soviet states. As Russia never posed a threat to the West all through the cold war years so why is there a need for these sytems now.

This was tried before in the 80's but the anti bomb protesters won the day and prevented the weapons being deployed. But yet again here we see the real proof of America's ambitions. It wants to neutralise any possible threat to its ambitions. These weapons are not for defence but attack, to take out any Russian counter moves to hostile US actions in the ME and the FE.

The US should be thrown out of NATO, and out of every EU Nation. We do not need the Americans or anyone else for our protection and never have needed it. But the lies and disinfo continues, Iran is being lined up for attack but this time US and Israeli forces will get their arses wupped. They have again lied to the American people indeed the World that Iran is a great threat when the country has not attacked anyone for a thousand years. The same cannot be said for the US can it, its actions provoke war, anger and terrorism where ever it sets its jackboot.

Yes there is a threat to World peace and its called America, like the Nazis before them they are embarking on a War of superiority and wish to control the Planet and its people. The US has been turned into a Fascist Nation where its people are affraid to speak out for fear of being denounced by the brain dead patriots, the new Waffen SS of Adolf Bush. Those who scream traitor at anyone who does not support them or agree with them.

All this and more is taking place right now inside the US, Adolf Bush said the constitution is just a goddam bit of paper, thats what he thinks of your constitution, he is a fool but there are those behind him who are not but they have murderous intentions for many, American and none American alike. ALL the pieces are now in place for Martial Law to be introduced, this will come about through either the attack on Iran or another huge type 9/11 event in the US. That will be used to scare the people into yet more war, death and destruction.

All those who speak out will soon fill those camps that we have heard so much about, marked for death or slave labour. The legislation is in place to do this already. Its up to American's to fight this or they will suffer like never before, that young nation will die like so many young have died on the field of war.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Further news to day of proof of America's ambitions was reported when Poland agreed to sign up to the so called defence missile system, a goal that America is trying to achieve in all the x Soviet states. As Russia never posed a threat to the West all through the cold war years so why is there a need for these sytems now.

Pretty simple to figure out Mushroomliar, they happen to be our allies and if you haven't noticed Russia recently invaded Georgia but I am sure that was OUR fault too. Everything is Americas Fault according to the Grand Mushroom

This was tried before in the 80's but the anti bomb protesters won the day and prevented the weapons being deployed. But yet again here we see the real proof of America's ambitions. It wants to neutralise any possible threat to its ambitions. These weapons are not for defence but attack, to take out any Russian counter moves to hostile US actions in the ME and the FE.

Says MagicMushroom without a link for proof because he was a military analyst in a pst life and he knows

The US should be thrown out of NATO,

I hear many saying they ought to throw you out of ATS but that's beside the point, the fact is they WANTED us WE didn't give a rats ass but The UK said please please please join our silly little clique we started and have tea and crumpets. I don't think the U.S. really cares one way or the other. The United States should do what is in the interest of the United States and if MagicMushrooms dont like it, that's his problem, all he has done is spread lies about us.

We do not need the Americans or anyone else for our protection and never have needed it.

That isn't what France would say or Poland or your very own Winston Churchill but I think you're right I think the United States ought to shut off the UK's nukes since they got them from us we can do that sort of thing and we ought to let them handle themselves, screw em who needs em when all they have done is mess with the middle east for hundreds of years then ask our help to getting us involved in the mess they abandoned leaving the west to clean it up and lemme tell ya you guys couldn't do it for hundreds of years so give us at least that much time lol

But the lies and disinfo continues, Iran is being lined up for attack but this time US and Israeli forces will get their arses wupped.

Ill let this statement speak for itself and the crystal ball the Grand Mushroom is using

They have again lied to the American people indeed the World that Iran is a great threat when the country has not attacked anyone for a thousand years.

This is not true, AND AGAIN i MUST CITE that you really have no idea what you're talking about and remain to spew lies and the very disinformation you accuse the U.S. of YOU are doing throughout this entire thread. If you want people to repect your ecstatic utterances then show some respect by not insulting our intelligence with such bold faced untruths DO SOME RESEARCH! Get your GED but please quit trying to pass off all this baloney as fact because you are flat wrong PERIOD! Why is it everytime you post I have to clean up the messy dirty little lies of yours Mushroom? Ill tell you why I do it, because it is my civic duty as an American to correct little islamo fascist's on an obvious American Smear Campaign.

Here are the FACTS MUSHROOM

With thousands of years of recorded history, and due to an unchanging geographic (and subsequently geopolitical) condition , Iran (previously known as Persia in the West until 1935) has had a long, varied, and checkered military culture and history, ranging from triumphant and unchallenged ancient military supremacy affording effective superpower status in its day, to a series of near catastrophic defeats (beginning with the destruction of Elam) at the hand of previously subdued peripheral nations (including Greece, Arabia, and the Asiatic nomadic tribes at the Eastern boundary of the lands traditionally home to the Iranian people).

The same cannot be said for the US can it, its actions provoke war, anger and terrorism where ever it sets its jackboot.

Cry me a river

Yes there is a threat to World peace and its called America,

There would be no world peace without America and that is a fact

like the Nazis before them they are embarking on a War of superiority and wish to control the Planet and its people.

Nonsense Mushroom, besides, how the hell do you think we could pull that off? Sorry, even GWB isn't that crazy. Their is no percentage in it moreover anyone suggesting such a task or that they know it is our intentions comes off more irrational just for suggesting such an epic task it cannot be fathomed without being completly delusional

The US has been turned into a Fascist Nation where its people are affraid to speak out for fear of being denounced by the brain dead patriots, the new Waffen SS of Adolf Bush. Those who scream traitor at anyone who does not support them or agree with them.

Explains George Bushs stellar approval ratings eh LMAO. Here Mushroom this is how skeeeered I am, watch now,, "George Bush is an IDIOT!" Oh jeeepers I sure hope the patriots don't get me for saying that YIKES!

All this and more is taking place right now inside the US, Adolf Bush said the constitution is just a goddam bit of paper,

Oh this old rant again, LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS SHALL WE MUSHROOM??

First who said this?

Answer=Doug Thompson

How credible is Doug Thompson? Well first off he says he heard it second hand but won't reveal sources so lets take a look at Doug and as you'll see, his credibility is about as in the dirt as YOURS is

Q: Did President Bush call the Constitution a "goddamned piece of paper?"
Is it true that President Bush called the Constitution a "goddamned piece of paper?" He has never denied it, and it appears that there were several witnesses.

A: Extremely unlikely. The Web site that reported those words has a history of quoting phony sources and retracting bogus stories.
The report that Bush "screamed" those words at Republican congressional leaders in November 2005 is unsubstantiated, to put it charitably.

We judge that the odds that the report is accurate hover near zero. It comes from Capitol Hill Blue, a Web site that has a history of relying on phony sources, retracting stories and apologizing to its readers.

Thompson's "gut" has proven to be a unreliable guide in the past, however. He has admitted quoting trusted sources in the past who later turned out to be frauds -- twice.

In 2003 Thompson confessed that he had been "conned big time" by a source who claimed to be a former CIA contract consultant named Terrance J. Wilkinson. Thompson quoted this "source" as claiming to be present at two White House meetings in which Bush ignored intelligence officials' doubts about reports of Iraq seeking uranium. Thompson said he had been relying on the same man for two decades and had "no doubt" about his credibility, only to discover that "someone has been running a con on me for 20 some years and I fell for it like a little old lady in a pigeon drop scheme." He erased a number of stories from the site that had been based on information from "Wilkinson" and deleted anonymous quotes given to him by "Wilkinson" from other stories.

Thompson said then: "It will be a long time (and perhaps never) before I trust someone else who comes forward and offers inside information. The next one who does had better be prepared to produce a birth certificate, a driver's license and his grandmother's maiden name."

That was two years before the "piece of paper" quote attributed to three unnamed sources. But, far from demanding solid proof, Thompson continued to quote at least one more phony source until 2006, when a blogger started to question the existence of "George Harleigh." Thompson had for years quoted this supposed former Nixon and Bush appointee. But when no records of such a man could be found, Thompson admitted he had never even met him:

Doug Thompson (July 26, 2006): We would get quotes via email on current topics. He claimed to be a retired political science professor from Southern Illinois University and an appointee of both the Nixon and Bush administration. I was told he had been checked out. But he wasn't who he said he was and we used his phony name in stories.

This time Thompson says he revised or deleted 83 stories that had relied on information from "Harleigh" or quoted him.
In his defense, Thompson says: "[The] 83 articles that we revised or removed represent less than 1 percent of the total production of this Web site over the past 13 years. While errors must never be condoned, a 99+ percent of accuracy is a percentage I can live with. "

But we also note that Thompson described his own reporting habits this way:

Doug Thompson (July 26, 2006): I started taking more chances with stories, jumping on ones with sketchy sources, always trying to outdo the last "big" story. I had people willing to help me and they would send me info that I used often on their word alone.

. . . I wrote stories based on emails from sources I never met. I would meet self-proclaimed "important people" in out-of-the way bars, taking what they told me at face value. Washington is a breeding ground for phonies and wannabes. Too often I printed what they told me because I was so full of myself that I was sure it was true and did not require further verification.

By Thompson's own account, these were the habits still in place when he reported the "piece of paper" quote in 2005.

We also note that Thompson expresses extreme personal hostility toward Bush, calling him in one recent article a "madman," a "despot," and "a man without honor, a leader without conscience and a human being without a shred of decency or humanity."

Thompson is a former Republican congressional aide and political consultant. He was manager of the National Association of Realtors political action committee for several years, ending in 1992. But his experience as a journalist prior to launching Capitol Hill Blue was limited to working as a local reporter at the Roanoke Times and a columnist at The Telegraph (Alton, Ill.), ending in 1981. He currently lives and works from his home near the town of Floyd in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, nearly 290 miles away from the White House.

www.factcheck.org...

Now the drudge report write a retraction along with Capital blue BOTH are well known for having to do this because they simply do not corroborate their story and since this allegedly happened, NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO CORROBORATE IT! Unless you have FACTS mushroom please stop using hearsay because there is a reason it isn't allowable in a court of law. Lets not add another "item" to your growing list of deceptive tactics, it's getting hard enough to keep track of all the lies, disinformation and manufactured quotations you make much less your insisting on plagerism and now hearsay.

All those who speak out will soon fill those camps that we have heard so much about, marked for death or slave labour. The legislation is in place to do this already. Its up to American's to fight this or they will suffer like never before, that young nation will die like so many young have died on the field of war.

OMG get a life for god sake and quit whining about the sky falling, the big bad wolf, The end of the world, Dooms Day and Blah Blah Blah the American Satan et-cetera, et-cetera, et-tedious cetera

[edit on 20-8-2008 by XIDIXIDIX]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Further reading for the truthers here on ATS, We have had that vile despicable woman Rice pointing the finger of accusation at the Russians whilst she feasts at Satans' table. America has a proven history of usurping power, killing off elected officials to put in its own puppet regimes, infact dare I say they have done the same in the US with the killing of JFK. Thats when it all started going wrong, Here was a man of vision who could see the corruption in his midst and was killed for it, and if you can kill your own you can kill anyone.

From that time onwards it has been a downward spiral for the American people, dragged in wars of no concern to its people from Vietnam to Iraq today it is the people who suffer and pay for these wars whilst the perps get rich and more powerful, the Neocons, the Zionists and all the corrupt parasites that feed of them.

The fact that so many Americans know this yet feel unable to do anything to stop it is a tragedy indeed. Yet the perps have their pawns and fools at work in every walk of life, here on these baords and the mainstream media, quick to silence anything but obediance to the corrupt and Fascist regime that now controls the US. The American people who 5 years ago were told that Iraq was behind 9/11 now know the truth, 5 years later they want their boys and girls home but the perps are having none of it, no they want war with Iran.

And now they have upped the stakes even higher, waving the American flag under the noses of the russian bear. That bear will tear that eagle to pieces if it tries to attack Russia. America or should I say those who control it would have us believe that the World only consists of them and only they matter. Well no the World dose not consist of America it consists of many nations and most do not want the American way of life thrust upon them.

If America and those who support the corrupt regime continues upon their currnt path they will pay dearly for there corruption and misdeads

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Further reading for the truthers here on ATS, We have had that vile despicable woman Rice pointing the finger of accusation at the Russians whilst she feasts at Satans' table.

Sounding more like an islamo fascist every post Musroommabad

America has a proven history of usurping power, killing off elected officials to put in its own puppet regimes,

Historically, Brits are twice as evil ten times as often so your country is no better than ours and I am not judging yours but that isn’t what this is bout now is it mush? No you can’t handle me toe to toe and you won’t debate me in a formal Debate yet call me coward ?? You just want to piss me off but I’m way past that Mushy,, I’m to the point where this has spread all the way over down right pity for you. You have been successful in completely changing my opinion of you people in the UK and with the help of numerous others from the UK at your request I am sure. Deny ignorance? How about breed hate.

infact dare I say they have done the same in the US with the killing of JFK. Thats when it all started going wrong, Here was a man of vision who could see the corruption in his midst and was killed for it

Gee, here is a guy whose whole family got rich off boot leg whiskey then buys his way into politics losing the election to Nixon in a close call race that Nixon actually won and Kennedy's votes were dead people that Chicago Mayor Richard J Daley got for him. He has Frank Sinatra and may in the Mob get him in office and turns around and starts screwing them over with his Brother as United States Attorney General hauling them before congress,, now,, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this man was NO angel, NOT even to his WIFE! Where he slept around with Marilyn Monroe and many others.

This man of vision was an American tragedy to be sure but whether or not he was any great President, the Bay of pigs the false flags all that, he was politics as usual Mushroom only he bit the hand that fed him and that is always anyone’s biggest mistake.

Nice of ya to give us the History lesson but now are you going to hold Americas past over her head too?

Jeeez Mods,, isn't time to shut this guy up?

America or should I say those who control it would have us believe that the World only consists of them and only they matter

Not once, not twice, but three times you have said the UK controls us Mushroom?

The American people who 5 years ago were told that Iraq was behind 9/11

This is the fourth time I have corrected this lie and now I'm just going to wait and see what the Mods do, they have read all this by now and the many corrections; I was sent several U2U'S all words to the effect, threads like this cause one to question their decision to be a member here. I am beginning to have a deeper understanding of that now and wonder how much tabloid type garbage ATS wants to be known for.

Ok,, Ill say it again:

Bush blamed it on Osama Bin laden when he was asked and I quote again "what did Iraq have to do with 911 the presidents words were and I quote "NOTHING!" . Now if the Mushroom wants to put me on ignore I understand that he can't deal with the truth but to pull a stunt like this over and over same lies same hateful crap from the Muslim Mushroom,, c'mon.

This isn't about denying ignorance then is it? No what seems to be allowed here is to give ignorance a platform for Ignorance flourish? I'm saying this to the MODs now because I am convinced Mushroom is just a lunatic with an obsessive hatred for America and Americans.

This didn't evolve into a bait to troll thread, no, this is what it was from the start but after giving a guy this much latitude to prove his case against America, all he has done is ignored facts and kept right on imparting ignorance lies and deceptions all unequivocally proven. I can get that from the National Enquirer. This guys lost it and YOU all know it so either we are to let him make a damn ass of himself or you can say enough is enough but it’s getting to where ya can't help but feel sorry for the guy. The thing is, much of the things he says he truly believes you guys,, and ya know where people like that get that stuff?? From places just like this which is a place for it but when Bunk is proven Bunk over and over again as has been done with this,, this,, mushroom,

Then for god sake, why??? Why allow liars legitimacy like that? You are all there on top of plagiarism and that kind of thing because it is just and right but isn't it also right to quell the spread of lies? Doesn't the internet have enough of this already? No one should give this kind of hate speech a higher place than it deserves and usually that meant having to have your speech spoken on the likes of rag like tabloid magazines where everyone knew they would print and say anything. This isn't about magic mushroom anymore, this is about ATS and I am afraid I miss-judged this place.

This person has been caught making things up people never said and not just simple things but wild crazy things and used them as quotes not once but many times too many posters.

He has plagiarized entire posts not once but many times in this thread alone not to mention others.

This person has,,,, no,, wait,, No, I am the fool here thinking any of this.

The Mods if they care to read this will probably do a knee jerk “where can teach this guy a lesson” kind of thing telling me the reasons for allowing such *BLOCK BUSTER* drivel as this nut case and yes he is a nut case, has posted through this entire thread.

If that is the case, you need members like that a hell of a lot more than I need to read, (type favorite expletive for fecal matter here) like this.

Go ahead Mushroom,, have at it. Hate us all you freaking want, you can hate us so much it'll give ya the big one for all I care and when you’re sitting there clutching your left arm blaming us damn Bastard Americans, know that with me,, you didn't change a damn thing about how I feel about America, all you did is get me real confused about what I’m doing here when it seems the good anyone can do is never done and the crap anyone can spread is never spread far enough. All you’ve done is get me to be the first in line to vote any President that will live up to the reputation you insisted on and by golly I sure wouldn’t want to disappoint ya now.

Just think you would finally be telling the truth. All you’ve done is, like those others in this thread Mr Marshall, Apple, Westcoast Con, who have sent me U2U’s about it, you have caused me to question why ATS. Who knows mushroom, maybe you’ve done some of the more serious about their Journalism their creative writing and research a favor and maybe Ill have YOU to thank for that

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here, ill even alert the Mods for you. Call it Mod assisted suicide.

I mean it really doesn't matter does it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It is a pity that not more people are posting here, especially Americans, there has been a fair share of the patriots who cannot see to the end of their noses but I'm sure there must be many Americans who are concerned about what is happening to them.

Perhaps the fear and fear of retribution is working, it may well be that the pro war loonies have finally gained control and their mind controlled minions are already plotting against the people. Its just what happens in any corrupt regime in fact it happens in all societies good or bad, get the people to spy on each other.

But of course in the corrupt regimes the consequences of not adhering to Adolf Bush may put you in prison or worse. Hitlers concentration camps first started life as correction centres for all those Germans who did not tow the line or spoke out against the regime. The very same is happening in the US right now. Detention without trial, rendition flights, and Adolf Bush armed with so many executive orders that he can now rob the American people of their way of life for good.

Will the well armed Amwerican people rise up against the tyrants in their midst, they have done it before can they do it again. Can they save their country and its people from mass destruction and poverty that thsoe who are running the show seem hell bent to achieve.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Think about this for a while MM, before you respond. There are many of us out here who can and are seeing well beyond the end of our noses. We see an out of control government that needs to be roped in, but, that takes time. Even XID is not blind to it, as he has stated over and over again to you. You even say that you wished, hoped or wanted more to add to this topic. What do you want them to say? That they want the government taken down NOW? Did you ever stop and think, that if that were to happen, how many people would suffer because someone else wants to push things way to fast. For one thing, you have to have another body ready to be put into the old governments place once this happened. We don`t have that yet, that I`m aware of anyway.

Now, why are so many upset by what you say? It`s easy, just have someone stand next to you, then say the same thing over and over and over again, and see how much you like it. It`s simply called driving a subject into the ground, having it beat over ones head until that person turns on the one doing the beating and fights back. Not many like being brow beat MM, do you? I don`t, and I`m safe to say XID doesn`t either. You see, XID and I have enough hope and faith in our country to crawl out of this garbage and make a good come back, and it`s going to take time, as all things do.

And one more thing. I`m sure XID would back off if you were to stop and let this lay. We here in this country are having enough trouble with this government, what we don`t need is someone standing behind us prodding and poking us about it. This tends to make people mad. It`s like a two way fight, we don`t need that, at all. Try living under these conditions and tell me how much you love it. So, let us do what we can to put this to an end, and you can help by giving us a little moral support instead of brow beating us to death in this topic.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
FIAT, I am more than happy to give any moral support I can, thats not the issue, and I am fully aware that many Americans, millions of them are not happy with their Goverment, their actions or whats happening to their country.

And yes one can sit back and leave others to it but what just have Americans done about it. Just weeks after 9/11 many Americans were smelling dirty tricks from their own Goverment. Yet a few years later these very same people then gave their support to their Goverment on the illegal invasion of 2 nations that played not part in 9/11 yet millions have payed with their lives for it.

Americans has had 7 years to realise that its Goverment or more to the point those that own it are a bunch or murdering corrupt parasites. Yet despite all this the US Goverment is now stating it will attack Iran and anyone else it see's as a threat to it or its so called friends, or threatens American interests.

And these boards are full of brain dead patriots many of them sporting Avatars with weapons pointed in the readers direction, what dose that say about the mind set of such people. They come here and state over and over again that we are better than anyone else, we can kick anyones ass and all the rest of it.

Well its because of such people that I post what I do and if it makes you feel any better I would be saying the same if it was Russia, China or anyone else doing it. These American members don't convey what most Americans think but it is those Americans I want to hear from not the gun toting,brain dead morons who think war and killing people makes you great and powerful.

If I had named this thread what do Americans think about their Goverment and its Foreign policy I would have got about 10 replies and thats it, and sometimes we all need a shove to motivate us into action do we not. What will it take for the Average American to react, martial law? banning guns?

There are no easy solutions and whatever action is taken someone always suffers, the idea is to keep that to the minimum. Life is full of risks and we put control measures in place to either remove those risks or to reduce them to a point where they will have a minimum impact on our well being.

The point of this thread was this, That if the true American patriots dont fight to get their country and propserity back then the warmongering actions of said Goverment and its supporters will lead the country and its people to their own undoing where all but the aforementioned will suffer. Not because others want to make them suffer but that it will be the only course of action open to those who wish to prevent the further expansion of Pax America. I hope this clarifies my views more appropriately.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was most interested watching Jessie Ventura taking about the 9/11 event and America's FP and was impressed when he quoted my signature. Here is a true American Patriot and despite being harassed by the Republican press members present he came over as a very honest and well spoken man.

He was asking all the right questions to the press but not one of then had the spine to voice their own opinions when Jessie asked them. Cowards the lot of them, its obvious their fear is so great that they dare not speak out yet these are the very same people peddling the lies about the Goverment, 9/11 the FP and all the rest of it.

With the latest financial problems to hit the US one wonders what the true impact of this will mean for the people of the US. How long can this go on for, the whole edifice is like a rotting tree just waiting for the next gust of wind to blow it over. What I would like to know is what the ordinary Americans think of all this and how is it affecting them and have they been able to make any provision for what is going to come.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join