It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
CON, tut tut, getting all emotional detracts from logical thought. And just to correct you, your not building Iraq up your Goverment is raping and pillaging the country of its natural resources, I think the American term is carpet bagging is it not.

And again the truth hurts does it not, if you dont care about anyone or your country thats fine thats your choice as an individual but that said it does not detract from the truth or reality. I dont know how many times I have heard from the big brave Americans of what they can and cannot do but history proves me right and you wrong I'm affraid.

But please dont worry, all will become much clearer very soon. Perhaps you may wish to look at the bigger picture rather than how you see yourself and situation. Fortunately the World does not consist of individuals but a collective whole.

I KNOW THAT MM! MNy god look at my posts regarding that issue, you think I am about that ! NO! But let US take care of it WE WILL You got to trust the people here is what I am saying. If we have to vote every single incumbant out and purge the entire system clean to get back to constitionalizing our country again WE WILL!

We know whats going on here believe me and we WILL fix it

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
*Sigh* This is just going to turn into another Country v Country thread.

This whole "Everyone attack America" stuff is rubbish just like "America should attack Russia and China" either one of those scenarios will never happen or at least not for a long long time, because theres too much at stake for the entire world. As soon as America attacks Russia or China either with nukes or troops, Russia or China launch nukes back and vice versa and we'd probably see a ridiculous amount of technology being used we never knew existed and i knows its a cliche but, the World would never be the same again.

i think that is a big part of the problem. the world is subsisting on this mutually assured destruction model of getting along. imagine if instead we all shared what we had to offer and kept our religion, sex life, personal style of health care, out of it all.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thank you for all the replies thus far, obviously such a topic is bound to stir emotions and patriotic pride. But patriotism and pride do not pay the bills if only such pride and patriotism could be used for the greater good and in preventing war and want we would all be living much better lives.

If we dont kill the parasites that feed off us eventually they will kill us all its as simple as that.

As its now 01.43 hours I will have to say good night.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

Originally posted by Conspiriology

Guy shut the hell up, now you're just talking plane ignorant and no one is going to own us. The ONLY wars we haven't won are those we didn't win the way WE think winning them is defined.

I don't think any other American would either listening to you.

- Con

i dont even care what the previous post said. i am eager to hear all about under which standard we won viet nam.
besides to say america never lost a war is just the stupidest thing i ever heard. which country lost the civil war?

Depends on how you look at the statistics smart guy. We controlled the air and lost 57,000 Americans over 15 years.

You know how many they lost?

The civil war?

I can say who won that war and I'd be right again.

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I don't get you people...

A. The US is NOT trying to take over ANY country. Although it could if it wanted, it doesn't and never will.

B. OIL? If we attacked Iraq for the oil, Why am I paying 4 bucks a gallon? Once again, if we wanted to steal any oil, dont you think we would have been doing it by now? Do you not think we are entitled to some payback for giving the Iraqi people their freedom?

C. Where is the poster of this thread from? Canada? Compare the US to Hitlers Germany... You should go put a bullet in your brain for even coming up with that nonsense. If it were not for the US, you'd all be speaking German right now.. And if your black or brown, you'd be a slave or dead.

D. Yes the US has its problems.... But come on guys, Wise up. What other country has people risking their lives to break in to it? Most are trying to break out...

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Twilly]

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Twilly]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Con, last reply for tonight, I do hope you are right, for the sake of all Americans, you are correct more and more people are becoming aware of the current situation and I sincerely hope that change for the betterment of all will come about before its too late.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

i think that is a big part of the problem. the world is subsisting on this mutually assured destruction model of getting along. imagine if instead we all shared what we had to offer and kept our religion, sex life, personal style of health care, out of it all.

Well we ain't that far apart after all, yes imagine if only in a perfect world.

We can try

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Mr. Roommush, what the heck is goin on! Oh sorry that's mushroom. Mistakes happen, huh. Hey listen, how do ya think we can do this? Ya know, stomp the Gov! Wow you must be like a really smart military person. Or possibly just a dumb #$#$%! Don't know just a thought.

Let's oust the women & children first OK, cause they might get in the way of the master plan. Then gather all the people you think should be slaughtered and do your thing. This really should be televised so all of America can watch your plan unfold. What a glorious day, huh! Just think what a service you would be providing all of America. Man, you would be an idol, like, Manson, Oswald and yes even the great Hitler.

I sure would like to meet you in person. Do you think you could give all of us your address, "or just me" so I might talk to you FACE TO FACE. I would really like that!

Well have to go now. Have to clean all my weapons. Hey, that's a great idea, how bout I bring my weapons with me. You'd like Mr. Sword. Hope you decide to give your address. Thanks for writing such an enlightening thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Depends on how you look at the statistics smart guy. We controlled the air and lost 57,000 Americans over 15 years.

The civil war?

- Con

You are definitely not a Vietnam veteran just from your response to that question. Regardless of the statistics and body count.. we left that beautiful countryside with our tails between our legs. And when we left.. it was back to business as usual.

Oh and owning the air did nothing for us in the long run. Its hard to kill an enemy from the air when he is 15-20 feet under the ground in the hillsides. We did not have bunker busters back then.

I have seen hills completely bombarded.. yet the tunnels underneath were completely intact. Please don't speak of a conflict when all you have to fall on is "statistics". Too many friends are still there to be unintelligently used to make a point.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Con, last reply for tonight, I do hope you are right, for the sake of all Americans, you are correct more and more people are becoming aware of the current situation and I sincerely hope that change for the betterment of all will come about before its too late.

MM I can assure you Most all Americans, want nothing more than to get our asses back to normal here and a heartfelt remorse for things this maniac President of ours has perpetrated lied about and deceived all of us with just about everyone of us wanting his head on a chopping block.

We know when the machine breaks down WE break down and the only way to fix it when it's broken is if the PEOPLE do it. The Government is Broken, we know that and we can't expect it to fix itself so we must do that. We thougtt giveing it back to the democrats was going to work but apparently our next move is to remove ALL of them.

We can do that and THAT will work

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

The civil war?

- Con

You are definitely not a Vietnam veteran just from your response to that question. Regardless of the statistics and body count.. we left that beautiful countryside with our tails between our legs.

Oh and owning the air did nothing for us in the long run. Its hard to kill an enemy from the air when he is 15-20 feet under the ground in the hillsides. We did not have bunker busters back then.

I have seen hills completely bombarded.. yet the tunnels underneath were completely intact. Please don't speak of a conflict when all you have to fall on is "statistics". Too many friends are still there to be unintelligently used to make a point.

In fact I am a viet nam vet and no we didn't leave there with our tails between our legs. Maybe YOU did but that's you.

- Con

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I do not like the US government either. I am well aware that the majority of US citizens are appalled by the actions of Bush (he is after all a puppet) and his regime (the true puppet masters). I said GOVERNMENT not the people.

I do also do not like the idea of imposing sanctions on the US
What would that achieve? How would that assist the average citizen? Why should the citizenry of a nation be punished because their government is corrupt? That is nonsensical, magicmushroom.

I do not like any of the conflict on this planet but I am mindful that the average citizens of the countries that cause these conflicts are also victims, just as much as the people in the war torn areas.

And this economic downturn is cyclical. It has happened before throughout history and will happen again. I happen to believe that this time the US will suffer, then recover and next time it may be the UK or some other country that goes to the wall.

I would NOT support sanctions against the US if that were to happen. Let's just get that idea right outta our heads

There is an election coming up and I guess we have to just wait and see what comes from that...the next President of the US could be a godsend.

Take care all
res

[edit on 19-7-2008 by resistancia]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twilly
I don't get you people...

D. Yes the US has its problems.... But come on guys, Wise up. What other country has people risking their lives to break in to it? Most are trying to break out...

Out? In? It depends on which side the border you're on. Or to put is simply....

Anyone trying to break out of one country is trying to break into another one.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I looked at the most recent thread you authored before this one, and this was the opening sentence you wrote:

Whilst jack booted America stomps its way over the World pludering raping and pillaging as it goes along what will become of its millions strong Muslim population.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is apparent to me that you have a very deep-seated hatred for the US. That is your business. We don't need you.

I don't know where you are from; you don't have the stones to tell us. I suspect you are from Canada. I will tell you that I am from the US and very proud of it.

What bothers me is the fact that you come on here and spread hatred for no reason other than trolling. What is your problem, anyway?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

[

In fact I am a viet nam vet and no we didn't leave there with our tails between our legs. Maybe YOU did but that's you.

- Con

So our forces leaving Saigon from the rooftops on helo's wasn't leaving with our tails between our legs?

"America lost the war in Vietnam because our troops were trapped in a distant country we did not understand supporting a government that lacked sufficient legitimacy with its people," Kennedy said in a statement. Boy how that statement echoes the present times.

If you were there.. you would not have made that asinine statement.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Thank you for all the replies thus far, obviously such a topic is bound to stir emotions and patriotic pride. But patriotism and pride do not pay the bills if only such pride and patriotism could be used for the greater good and in preventing war and want we would all be living much better lives.

If we dont kill the parasites that feed off us eventually they will kill us all its as simple as that.

As its now 01.43 hours I will have to say good night.

Here's the rub. We aren't going to see One World Government anytime soon, but we are already governed by a One World Economy. One way or another, wealth must be distributed more evenly around the world so that we can move past the bickering over who's God has the biggest thunderbolt. As you can plainly see, the countries in the world where there is a higher level of education for citizens as well as secular governance produce the highest quality of life as well as innovations that we will continue to require.

If you ignore the fundamental reasons for fundamentalist Islam, they won't go away. In some places in the ME, they have sand and oil, and that is about it. Even in Saudi Arabia, the last time I checked, 3 out of 4 terminal academic degrees were in "Islamic Studies". They aren't going to break out on the scene with new technology and industry to employ their peoples unless the whole ME can start loving life more than death.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

[

- Con

So our forces leaving Saigon from the rooftops on helo's wasn't leaving with our tails between our legs?

"America lost the war in Vietnam because our troops were trapped in a distant country we did not understand supporting a government that lacked sufficient legitimacy with its people," Kennedy said in a statement. Boy how that statement echoes the present times.

If you were there.. you would not have made that asinine statement.

It isn't asinine and you are for thinking we didn't want to win that war. We could have without all the politics and LBJ's interest in making money off of it micro managing it like he did. I'm sorry you feel the way you do but if you want to say you serverd your time and got out as a coward

Don't let my opposing view stop ya

I agree then, you left

hide tail and all

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i am not a muslim, but i call for jihad all over the world! and with this jihad i am calling, i remind you not to kill and not to fight with weapons but with your intelligence and your heart. and i call you to leave with the hidjra the countries of war and of hate and to gather in peace in a new country.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Does this thread have to turn into a pissing competition?

I can smell the testosterone from here

spread the lurve
res

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Its not about overthrowing.. Its as simple as just stopping.. If Americans had a mind of their own to change things the way they really wanted, do yo think it would be too difficult, for everyone to just stop. Stop Working for the benefit of the government... work together in your communities which you have been separated from... get out of the cars that isolate you and drain your pockets... if people had that kind of courage and coordination for non-violent protest, or more for complete non endorsement of every facet of a government you say is out of the peoples control, the finances that are keeping them going would crash in massive scale... but, of course thats quite a hopeful ideal that probably has no real chance of fruition.. cuz people need their diet coke and their tv... but it wold be like fasting... a fast from the government and the economy... give it a chance to clean itself out.... i mean, they cant arrest all of us, for doing absolutely nothing...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join