It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
ABLUE, I can admit to you that yes I do imbide alot of drugs but not the ones you accuse me of. Who I am and where I am from is irrelevant to this thread.

Please feel free to join the discussion as I do want to hear from as many Americans as posssible. I want to know your feelings and views on this topic. Are you concerned about which direction America is going in, are you happy that America has been highjacked by a group of powerful but corrupt super rich individuals. As an American I'm sure you must have something to say about this topic, so let rip.

BEFORE, the object of ATS is not how many points, flags or stars you get, its about sharing information, about expressing your views, fears, concerns, making friends and interests about any of the topics you wish to post in. As above please feel free to add to the discussion, I'm sure you must have some views on the matter.

NERBOT, thank you for the kind words and support. As with all the nasty things in life there not usually anyones favourit topic but even so one must take up the challenge and deal with that which has to be dealt with. Just like any dirty job some one has to do it. Its just a shame that on this thread that there was not more positive input from Americans as it is obvious from reading many topics on these boards that millions of Americans are truly worried and concerned about their country and their futures.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
JUSTJULIE, Yes I quite agree and although I have put the question to many American posters on this thread that would you rather have trillions spent on you or on profit making wars, as I have had no answers to that question I take it that they would rather suffer at home whilst trillions are wasted on illegal wars.

You are right, you look after your own and help others when you can. Many Americans cannot see that the wars in the ME are draining the country dry. And whilst the few make massive and immoral profits from war the majority go without. Who would of ever thought that in modern day America you would have had people queing up at a fair ground to get free medical help.

That dose not smack of the richest most powerful nation on the Planet does it. I do believe that the US is now mirroring the former Soviet Union, where most of the money went on the military and war and the people lost out and suffered for it. The exact same is now happening in the US, but not according to the brain dead patriots who want to bask in the status of we are better than you. That so many could be so delluded is truly scary, but they will see the light very soon and I wonder how long their enthusiasm for Corporate America will last.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
any american who doesnt support our country should be deported to iraq. Gets old hearing people blame our country who they elect and the american leader who is the leader of all americans. Republicans are fighting a war on terror and its high time that people start joing the cause instead of playing armchair quarterback. Speaking for myself I dont want our country to be invaded by muslims which is why we took out Saddam before his navy launched a counter attack. Reading alot of sites about the cause of why people hate america its only natural to ahte the biggest kid on the block. Being the best country in the world makes everyone edgy and of course harbors resentment that their countries are inferior. From what I can see if you want to take care of the problem then make sure people like McCain are elected so taht we can continue our war on those who seek to destroy our way of life. Lets not bicker about partisan politics and just make the right choice so people can be safe and our children grow up ina secure environment free from islam.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
TIG, Er what Iraqi Navy are you talking about, what they did have was destroyed in gulf1 and as it has been stated even by your own POTUS that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and Iraq had no WMD'S.

So is it just a case that you are ill informed by your corrupt and state controlled media into thinking the big bad Muslims are coming to get you.
You have a brain then please use it to your advantage and educate yourself on these matters rather than believing the lies and deceit coming from the mouths of a corrupt and Corporate owned Goverment.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
TIG, why have an Avatar stating you want to believe, believe what exactly, truth or lies, which is it. If you want the truth then you have to accept the possibility that your Goverment played its part in 9/11 as a means to wage war in the ME. The alleged highjackers were Saudis yet the US has not attacked that country have they, I wonder why.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Found this article whilst surfing

Another nuke exercise -- your next 9/11?
By Jerry Mazza
Online Journal Contributing Writer

Jan 23, 2006, 22:05

Email this article
Printer friendly page

Catch this! Some fresh-brewed Homeland Insecurity published today on WorldNetDaily. The Department of Defense (DOD) has scheduled its second major, three-day exercise to combat nuclear terrorism, this time in the Charleston, South Caroline area. I don’t know about you, but I didn’t know Charleston had a nuclear terror problem, shades of Sept. 11, 2001, the day on which some six drills were going, enough to distract anybody from doing anything when the drills went real.

But Charlestown is not a strategic town. It’s a vacation spot, nice beaches, good fishing, boat rides, excellent restaurants, southern cooking, and nice people, you say. So, kick back your heels and watch the thermal bomb go off like a Charleston sunset. No, no, no! But then why is the DOD goal coping with the catastrophic results of a terrorist nuclear attack here? Ah, you say, Charleston is a major US port city. And therefore the roast pig, bad term, test sight for nuclear holocaust by the sea.

But the exercise and the military’s Joint Task Force-Civil Support will be hosted (excuse me again) . . . headquartered at Fort Monroe, Virginia. And the three-day drill (which could go real, n'est-ce pas?) is for commanders and representatives of other federal agencies that would be involved in (catch this) the consequences of a 10-megaton nuclear blast, enough to decimate an American city. Let me fill you in on some of the particulars of such a blast, and remind you that what imploded over and destroyed Hiroshima was a 15 kiloton "Little Boy" bomb. Three days later at 11:02 AM, the 22 kiloton "Fat Man" was dropped over Nagasaki, wiping it out as well.

A 10-megaton bomb will crisp wood frame houses, common in this area, for a distance of more than a mile from ground zero and produce medium rare damage for a mile and a half. The damage radius increases with the power of the bomb, about in proportion to its cube root. When imploded at the ideal height, a 10-megaton bomb, 1,000 times as powerful as a 10-kiloton weapon, increases the distanced by 10, that is, out 11 miles for severe damage and 15 miles for moderate damage of a frame house.

Are you grokking this, strangers in a strange land? We’ve passed the science fiction stage. And now, folks are playing reality games with the concept in a military fort near a major American seaport city. Let me also tell you, the fireball for a 10-megaton explosion will have a diameter of about 4.8 miles across. A flash of thermal radiation is given off from the fireballs and spreads out over a large area, and with steady intensity.

The amount of surging thermal energy, penetrating radiation, climactic effects, and clean H-bombs effects, well, just click here to download details. They ain’t pretty. But then, neither were 9/11’s, remaining ugly as hell nearly five years later.

In fact, the real danger here is that an administration in danger of extinction itself for its wars, its financial bungling, its corruption, its catastrophic Katrina, its trillions in tax cuts for the rich and subsequent debt, its utterly inhumane cuts to social services, in short, its horrible five years . . . the real threat is that this administration will use this go-real nuclear holocaust to blame on Al Qaeda, and get itself off the hook and hanging platform, and elevate national terror into a national state of emergency, eliminating all democracy, with a call for martial law, under Der Bush & Company.

Think I’m kidding. Officials from the Department of Homeland Security, including the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA, remember them from New Orleans?) and senior Coast Guard brass will be on hand. The WorldNetDaily article claims that no part of the exercise will take place there, though the target of attack is Charleston. Maj. Gen. Bruce Davis, the task force’s commander, will oversee the exercise from Fort Monroe. What a blast (I hope not).

The Joint Task Force-Civil Support -- part of US Northern Command, which oversees the Defense Department’s domestic military activity -- is a standing joint task force composed of active, reserve and National Guard members from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard, as well as civilian personnel. Well, party on down. Just don’t you dare blow up Charleston.

Last summer, the article also tells us, a similar exercise, “Sudden Respond ‘05” was led by Virginia’s Fort Monroe-based Joint Task Force-Civil Support. It too, duh, was designed to simulate a nuclear terrorist attack that the highest US officials, including President Bush (one of the lowest), have said is the No. 1 threat facing the nation, and they if anyone, will make happen.

The drill, we’re told, is strikingly similar to a scenario detailed by Graham Allison, former Pentagon assistant secretary for plans and policy and current Harvard professor, in his book, “Nuclear Terrorism: The Ultimate Preventable Catastrophe.” It’s only preventable 'til it turns real, just like 9/11, bunky. And you don’t need to be a Harvard professor to know that, dumb ass idiot.

Nevertheless, Allison wrote, “A month after the Sept.11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the Central Intelligence Agency presented Bush with a report that al-Qaida had smuggled a 10-kiloton nuclear bomb into New York City."

The president, according to the book, dispatched Nuclear Emergency Support Teams of scientists and engineers to New York to search for the weapon, which was never found. Never found, imagine that. And imagine that I live in New York and never heard a frigging word about that. And maybe some “terrorist” from al-Qaida, shorthand for CIA, took it and put it under the White House, because it has done an amazing job of decimating the agency, and laying blame for 9/11 at its feet.

Allison, sport that he is, described the devastation that a 10-kilaton nuclear bomb would bring to Manhattan if it were detonated in the middle of “historic Times Square.” Some 1 million people would die almost immediately. Is everybody staining their trousers? I hope so. But ho, there’s more from Allison. Catch these hot chestnuts.

“The resulting fireball and blast wave would destroy instantaneously the theater district (and all those homos in it), the New York Times building (and all those gray stories), Grand Central Terminal (and all those gray commuters), and every other structure within a third of a mile to the point of detonation.” And that’s not all he wrote. “The ensuing firestorm would engulf Rockefeller Center (melt the ice ring in a couple of seconds), Carnegie Hall, Empire State Building, and Madison Square Garden, leaving the Knicks and Rangers homeless (sorry), not to mention a landscape echoing the World Trade Center, the sons of bitches . . .

“From the United Nations headquarters on the East River and the Lincoln Tunnel under the Hudson River, to the Metropolitan Museum in the eighties and the Flatiron Building in the twenties, structures would remind one of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Office Building following the Oklahoma City Bombing,” another black ops by our government friends, with a bomb placed on the east, a bomb in the center (which went off and rocked the building down) and a bomb placed on the west side of the building -- the east/west bombs for early and second responders, which were taken away and decommissioned. You don’t think it was that dumb-ass ammonium nitrate and fuel oil bomb in the Ryder truck that did anything but break the glass windows, do you? A team of men were working in the garage the week before the explosion, rewiring things, men in uniforms that read Government Agency Operations.

The monsters would like to strike again, folks, so take this very, very seriously. And take this WND article and substitute George Bush for Osama bin Laden and CIA for al-Qaida, who have planned to use nuclear weapons in a terrorist attack on the US. The plan is dubbed “American Hiroshima.” In fact, as first reported in Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin, captured al Qaeda (CIA) operatives and documents suggest the weapons have already been smuggled in the country.

For continuing and complete coverage of “American Hiroshima” plans, subscribe to Joseph Farah’s G2 Bullet, the premium, online, intelligence newsletter published (not) by the founder of WND.

Citizens of Charleston and America, get your butts out there from Jan. 31 to Feb. 3, to protest, intercept, act up, criticize, analyze, neutralize that Fort Monroe, Virginia, drill. Your lives and the lives of thousands, hundreds of thousands of others depend upon it. Do it now. And thank the tip slipped to me about this draconian drill. Wherever you are, you know who you are and I salute you.

Jerry Mazza is a freelance writer, resident of New York who does not ever want to see 911 or anything like it happen again. Reach him at [email protected].

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
reply to post by magicmushroom

Who are you? and what country do you hail from. I don't like what we are doing either and there are no easy answers. Your solutions don't sound good to me however. I would bet you are on a methadone clinic. I'm of the opinion that you are a drug addict living and dreaming a pipe dream.

Whoa CW is coming to MM's aid
i argue against mushroom on this one but to say he is a drug addict and thats his problem is STUPID anyone who agreed with any of my posts and not with MM based on the fact that he may or may not use drugs is silly as #... Id say alot of time my arguments stand up well to MMs and most the time im high as a kite. im smoking a fatty at this very moment and im not ashamed POWER TO THE PEOLPLE lets debate the issues and not personal preferences please

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

cool.

it's not what you do to the mind.....it's the mind you do it to!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

The US openly courted and supported Saddam Insane a known despot and murderer of his own people yet the US backed him and supplied him with the means to fight the Iranians. The same very US that then fabricated evidence to say SI was behind 9/11 yet there was not one shred of proof to back that claim up.

This is incorrect MM and as usual a mis representation of the facts. You seem to think America has some crystal ball. Yes we "Backed" Sadam and for good reason, if we had NOT done that, Iran woould surely have won the war between the two and Iran would have been that much closer to controling the ME and most likely starting a war with Israel. Sadam wasn't the best choice but he was the only choice given the circumstances and American interests. So quit trying to shame us into some quilt trip about sadam and by the way, as I recall it was Osama Bin Laden they blamed for 911 NOT sadam hussein. The president has been asked this question on more than one occasion and his rteply quite frankly was they had nothing to do with 911 so quit saying it that way.

Why people such as you think you can attack anyone you like but when they hit back you scream terrorists etc. Well no they are not and just as you stated before, the people of Iraq are doing just what you advocate, fighting against a foreign invader and aggressor.

We are not fighting Iraqis MM get that through your head for once. We are fighting to keep Iran from taking over now days and most of the insurgency is Iran backed fighters. You seem to think this was an invasion when it wasn't regardless of wmd's we had every right to go back in there as their were some 70 other infractions they had not complied with and were given plenty of time even while the talk of WMD's were going on you will notice in the interview the FBI had with sadam he wanted everyone to think he had wmd's to keep Iraq out so there was more than meets the eye there.

America has Global ambitions and as such is a threat to every nation on this Planet just like the Nazis before them

Oh KNOCK IT OFF MM! this is NOT true!

The US is now following in those very same footsteps, you can be patriotic all you like but the simple fact remains that if the US continues on its present course in will be to the ruin of the nation and its people.
Did we invade Mexico? NO! Canada? NO! would they have been cheaper and easier? Most likely maybe doesn't matter. Do we buy oil from them? Yes

So much for our Nazi take over garbage

Please try and think outside of the box and look to the bigger picture and all that has gone before. The more desperate America becomes the more likelyhood of a major conflict. None of this is new, history is replete with such events and if you can see past your patriotic views you will see that power comes with a price and when you are at the top the only direction you can go in is downward

You don't know what you're talking about and you are completely unaware of it

Hitler blamed the Jews for all the ills of Germany is America now blaming the Muslims for theirs.

Are you muslim MM? You sure defend them a lot and I think Britain allowing Sharia law in your country is just the begining of your problems. You will be needing the U.S. help getting your country back after they overthrow you from the inside. Don't be telling us not to fear Muslims. I am NOT politically correct and I don't care what you think about that. Muslims may start out moderate but ask France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Australia how easy its been to accept them into their country.

Only the ones that cause us grief MM but I can tell you this, If people don't start waking up and shutting them down, they will infect your land usurp your country, change your laws and they won't tolerate you like you did them. You have no idea how precarious a situation you Brits have put yourselves in and you are going to be crying to America to get yourselves out of it, and I only hope we still can.

The UK and Germany borrowed money from the US to wage war against each other, the US is now doing the same, borrowing money to wage war, can you see the similarities here
Umm gee you are giving the similarities without anything else makes for a loaded question MM how very strawman man of you as usual

Please dont make that basic mistake in thinking that it cannot happen in the USA, it can and it already has, there are those who will pay to kill anyone, you, your family and everyone you know. Dont believe me, just do a little reading on past Empires, despots and corrupt regimes.

And you say OUR government is trying to scare us LOL sheesh

[edit on 15-8-2008 by XIDIXIDIX]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have chosen to end this debate long ago, as it is moot. Furthermore, I think this thread should be closed and deleted by a mod. It reeks of racism and ignorance on a level never seen before.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

In general, I agree the US is echoing Nazi Germany in it's politics, methods, and general path. However, your suggested solutions ie. "calling in the debt, removing the petrodollar etc...." are ridiculous and will do nothing but increase inflation... try $12-20 gas $7 box of cereal etc.... and and exacerbate the fiat money scam and create even more misery than this country has ever seen .... (echoes of germans burning their cash because it was worth more as heat).... Banana republic inflation won't make those in power act with responsibility.... History shows it exacerbates acts of desperation by desperate governments.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

Then you have not taken the time to actually read some of these posts properly.

Are you only able to absorb the things you like or agree with?

It is up to you and those of a similar view to start reading between the lines and learn beyond the obvious, presented information.

You try to kill what you fear, and you fear what you don't understand!

What are you afraid of?...sorry things can't be more perfect to you but learning to accept things you are not happy with can be quite revealling.

I hope you persevere a little more when you confront unwanted opinions in other threads or you should maybe stick to subjects that fit in with your personal views better. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I hope you persevere a little more when you confront unwanted opinions in other threads or you should maybe stick to subjects that fit in with your personal views better. Good luck.

Then you have not taken the time to actually read some of these posts properly.

The title of the thread says it all, anything Ive read supporting the title is baseless and ignorant.

Are you only able to absorb the things you like or agree with?

No better or worse than you so it would seem

It is up to you and those of a similar view to start reading between the lines and learn beyond the obvious, presented information.

Read between the lines? what? you mean their is more ignorance? More bigotry and hatred for Americans put forth by a guy who hails from a country that is handing their sovereignty and Government over to radical Muslims and allowing sharia law to infect your country and slide further down the slippery slope?

You try to kill what you fear, and you fear what you don't understand!

Americans don't "try" to kill anything, we either kill it or we don't. "trying" to kill anything is what the Brits are so good at and why they are so busy TALKING about attacking America rather than actually having the cahonies to do it.

What are you afraid of?...sorry things can't be more perfect to you but learning to accept things you are not happy with can be quite revealling.

Thats the difference between you and us I guess, we don't accept things and wouldn't compromise our Government by allowing Muslim law to take hold anywhere. Americans won't compromise our republic the way Brits have their country. Isn't that whats this is truly about, the UK can't even control their own Government so they got to stick their nose in our business telling us how we should run ours. Sorry pal, Homey don't play that sorry things can't be more perfect for you but learning to accept things you are not happy with can be quite revealing. hehe

Mmm like Crush kill and destroy the UK before they are completely under Muslim rule and inherit a Nuclear nation?

Yeah we here worry about places that do just what france did and damn near lost their Country. They finally get it now and are coming down hard on radical Muslim extremists trying to usurp their country and then you think WE sould take you guys serious and consider you know what you're talking about? PATHETIC.

You think America has designs on owning the world? You got the real expansionists setting up shop right there and the UK is dumb enough to hand them a piece of their Government along with the "no go" zones all in the name of "multiculturalism and political correctness.

Some people just don't get it

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Sorry but we in the uk like muslims except for a very small percentage of ignorant bigoted people with mindsets much like yourself.So the more the merrier imo.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
Sorry but we in the uk like muslims except for a very small percentage of ignorant bigoted people with mindsets much like yourself.So the more the merrier imo.

That's fine, but that isn't what Muslims say about you and unless you are Muslim you are guilty of a crime worthy of death. My mindset? HA HA Lemme guess you are Muslim? If not then you are just a sad set of circumstances waiting to happen and it couldn't happen to anyone more deserving than you

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by XIDIXIDIX

That's fine, but that isn't what Muslims say about you and unless you are Muslim you are guilty of a crime worthy of death. My mindset? HA HA Lemme guess you are Muslim? If not then you are just a sad set of circumstances waiting to happen and it couldn't happen to anyone more deserving than you

Yes well i know many muslims and friends with many...One good thing is they are not as idiotic as you are,which is a good thing if i must say. Please stay in your hate filled us against them bubble. Thankyou

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by XIDIXIDIX

Yes well i know many muslims and friends with many...One good thing is they are not as idiotic as you are,

Oh c'mon now,, what are you 10 ?

Please stay in your hate filled us against them bubble. Thankyou

You're welcome, Oh and by the way,, it isn't us against "them" as proven by the posts you've made already, it's us against YOU. You don't speak for "Them" so you can leave "them" out of it

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
XID, thanks for coming back to this thread, I thought you had given up. For a start off you contradict yourself by saying that I was wrong stating that the US courted and hepled Saddam and then you followed up by agreeing with me that the US did help. I know the reasons why but we are not discussing the Iran/Iraq war are we.

And I'm affraid that the UK much to your dissapointment is not full of American hating or West hating Muslims. The majority are hard working people who come here for a better life and to escape the fanatics at home.

As for West Coasts wishes I'm affraid he will be upset as well cos this thread aint going to die because I will keep it alive for as long as it takes and so will others, those who wish to learn the truth about what those who control America have in store for the rest of us and Americans as well.

So you can cry all you want to, stamp your feat and do what ever else turns you on. People such as you and those who think like you attempt to keep others from the real truth. You are nothing more than Corporate pawns and you don't even realise it.

It would appear that despite what ever information is presented to you you just slag off and deny. Unless of course its something positive about America or Americans, well as I said before if you want to start a thread on that I'm sure there are lots of things I can comment on what is good. But we are not disscusing how hard Americans. work, or how generous they are or what they have contributed to society.

We are debating America's Foreign Policy, PNAC, and the Global expansion of America. That is the topic in hand, not my country or anyone else's so either discuss that or go elsewhere if this thread offends you. Or alternatively you can take part in the discussion and put your views , feeling and opinions forward.

Just think in Germany in the early 1930's Hitler was seen as a God, a saviour to the people, that they were willing to give up anything for their Leader, their rights, their liberties and freedom, what do you think they thought at the end of 1945. We either learn from history or we are doomed to make the same mistakes.

You have a choice you can drop the patriotic bull and think freely for yourself or you can be used and abused, which is it?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

XID, thanks for coming back to this thread, I thought you had given up.

Naah I figure someone has to keep you honest so it may as well be me and Ill start off by asking the MODs to have a talk with you about this ongoing tactic you have continued to use for mis representing people and NOT using direct quotes. I am getting more and more pissed off about it too so KNOCK IT OFF!~*&$%&#@%@

For a start off you contradict yourself by saying that I was wrong stating that the US courted and hepled Saddam

Now I have to quote myself just to correct yet another mis representation without a quote. NO MM you got it wrong,, I never said you were wrong for saying we courted sadam DID I? NO! So so KNOCK IT OFF!~*&$%&#@%@
If you can’t use citations without links and quotations using the posters direct quotes then perhaps you shouldn’t engage in what seems to be an impossible task for you and that is GETTING YOUR STORY STRAIGHT ! Especially if it is SOMEONE ELSES! You have done this to every single poster here and ALL of them have complained about it. Either learn how to use the quote button and the protocols for logical fallacy and critical thinking or quit pretending you do. It’s a real pain in the ass That I have to go back through my posts just to find the one YOU failed to quote again and are using as another one of your asinine strawman tactics. You know if you would just be above board and honest MM you wouldn’t have to lower yourself to such cheat methods of argument. Oh but that’s right,, West coast tried to convey words to that effect, so did Mr Marshall, Conspiriology who you seemed to delight in setting up a straw man but he busted you everytime, then we have ALL caught you lying and not just misrepresenting quotes but completely made up ones where the person you alleged said such things never said them at all and you failed to find the quotes to redeem yourself and your credibility, so it is no surprise to me that you can’t seem to do an honest post if your life depended on it but PLEASE ,,Mushroom ,, TRY! Can you do that???

READ YOUR POST

The US openly courted and supported Saddam Insane a known despot and murderer of his own people yet the US backed him and supplied him with the means to fight the Iranians.

This is why I mention the crystal ball MM because he couldn’t kill his people until he got into power but you are suggesting we knew he did this before hand. You are the one making the contradiction then as we can’t back him getting him into power when he apparently already killed many of his own people now can we!

Then,, READ MY POST!

” This is incorrect MM and as usual a mis representation of the facts. You seem to think America has some crystal ball. Yes we "Backed" Sadam and for good reason, if we had NOT done that, Iran would surely have won the war between the two and Iran would have been that much closer to controling the ME and most likely starting a war with Israel.

Sadam wasn't the best choice but he was the only choice given the circumstances and American interests. So quit trying to shame us into some quilt trip about sadam”

So I never said you were wrong for saying we courted him just the way you present it casting us as knowing he killed all his people when that happened AFTER we helped get him into power so there was no way of knowing or anticipating he would do such a thing,. We backed him because at the time, he was the more reasonable one to deal with. It isn’t like Muslims are the most affable people to deal with but baathist party was a more secular system. If we had to do it over I don’t see much else we could have done but one thing we couldn’t afford is to see Iran defeat Iraq because Israel would be next and I am all for Israel’s right to exist.

” I know the reasons why but we are not discussing the Iran/Iraq war are we.

I don’t know Mushroom, YOU brought it up and I had to correct it, as usual.

” And I'm affraid that the UK much to your dissapointment is not full of American hating or West hating Muslims. The majority are hard working people who come here for a better life and to escape the fanatics at home.

Nope they are Britain hating Muslims and MM,, don’t even bother going there, I have lived among them in Kuwait, Iraq and Africa. I have seen how you are a Muslim sympathizer and we are MILES apart on our views but you can’t ignore the facts about Muslims and EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY that has been gracious enough to allow hordes of Muslim immigrants REGRETS IT! Even most Brits are starting to finally wake up.
Here are the facts!

Australia

February 25, 2006

Australians Have Brilliant Idea About Immigration’s Cultural Effect: Stop It!
By Donald A. Collins

In 2005, there was a series of race riots in Australia which began with a mob confrontation near a beachfront at Cronulla, a southern coastal suburb of Sydney, Australia’s largest city. On Sunday, December 11, after reported incidents of assault and intimidation, approximately 5000 people gathered in an ad-hoc protest to "reclaim the beach" from certain groups of non-locals, most of whom were identified in media reports as Lebanese Muslims.

The demonstration initially assembled without incident. But violence broke out after a large segment of the mostly white crowd chased a Middle Eastern man into a hotel. The ensuing mêlée soon became widespread. In the course of it, a number of police officers, ambulance officers and others perceived by the mob as Lebanese, were assaulted.

The following nights saw incidents of retaliatory violence and vandalism by Lebanese immigrants in Cronulla and other suburbs throughout the southern Sydney Metropolitan Area.

The result: an unprecedented police lock-down of the beaches in Sydney and surrounding areas, from Wollongong to Newcastle.

Since then, immigration has gotten extra coverage in the Australian press. In an email I recently received from Professor Katharine Betts, my correspondent in Melbourne and author of The Great Divide, I learned that The Australian (on p. 1) reported an Australian Cabinet Minister as saying that

Muslim extremists are "not welcome in Australia."

The Problem? Muslim Moderates bring the exremists in and sit idle as spectators of the violence but doing nothing to stop it other than saying they do not support the killing of innocent people. Yeah pay close attention to that line of BS because when a Muslim says "innocent" Guess what that means,, it means Muslims! Another words,, no one is innocent with the exception of Muslims.

Then a recent article about your idiotic arch bishop of canterbury

The Archbishop just can't bring himself to stick to the blatant truth. Nor does he discuss the overt lack of acceptance by muslims for Christians (regardless of foreign policies) - - certainly not now or ever -perhaps he should check the Quran. When dealing with Christians, Islamic countries have never even remotely come close to the knee bent pandering and absurd sensitivity shown to muslims in UK - we (Christian or otherwise) are expected to virtually twist ourselves into pretzels rather than say, write or do anything that muslims may find offensive. The idea that if we keep being understanding and sycophants to muslims they will eventually be nice to us- IS NOT NOR WILL IT EVER WORK.

IF the people of the UK have not "woken up" to the plight of Christians, in the Middle East, perhaps it is due to them being so focused on trying to retain their British identity, culture, mores, traditions, religion and language as they suffer the Muslim global project of colonization of Great Britain

What Europeans are saying

Europe has foolishly provided us with a living social experiment showing the effect of substantial Muslim immigration into western society. The results are not pretty and the United States should reject its customary attitude of exceptionalism regarding immigration to take a long hard look. There is an opinion on both sides of the Atlantic that the U.S. does a better job at assimilating immigrants, and that we Americans therefore can more successfully accommodate millions who do not accept our core values. That idea is a terrible arrogance, and the assimilation ideal is now history anyway. The only difference between the U.S. and Europe is the numbers, and when a critical mass is reached here, we too will experience increased violence against Jews, Christians and others whom the jihadists target

The terrorist threat remains a daily possibility, as shown by the horrific Madrid train bombing March 11, 2004, in which around 200 were killed and 1800 were injured. The Amsterdam assassination of film-maker Theo Van Gogh by a Moroccan man in broad daylight demonstrated that murder could result when a European artist created an edgy film (Submission) of which Muslims disapproved. A Rotterdam film festival pulled that short work when Islamic intimidation was forthcoming.

Freedom of expression becomes rapidly curtailed when credible death threats are delivered to artists, along with politicians courageous enough to challenge the Muslim fascists.
theopinionator.typepad.com...

France has been fighting a losing battle against the rising demographic tide. It has fought on the symbolic level to preserve its secular identity, insisting that religious clothing, e.g. the hijab, not be worn in schools. Muslim violence against Jews has risen to the point where a growing number are leaving for Israel, where they believe they will be safer. In Marseilles several thousand people marched last November to protest the murder of Ghofrane Haddaoui, a young Tunisian-born French woman who had been stoned to death by several Muslim males for refusing the sexual advances of one.

Such horrific crimes are another reason why Europe is turning against multiculturalism.

Worse, extremist-run mosques are the norm in the U.S., not the exception. Jihad expert Robert Spencer estimates that 80 percent of mosques in this country follow the Wahhabist line.

Certainly not every single Muslim living in America wants to replace the Constitution with sharia law. By the same token, not all Germans were Nazis in WWII either, but that didn't stop the U.S. from bombing German cities into rubble. Preserving our safety and way of life requires un-Politically Correct generalizations about certain groups.
www.thesocialcontract.com...

Last Sunday Poland turned away one hundred Chechen Muslims who were trying to enter the country from Belarus. This is the sort of measure that the countries west of Poland have been so far unwilling to take but should.

If your country can’t get them under control, I can tell you this, WE WILL FOR YOU!

There is NO WAY Americans are going to stand back watching milktoast brits and their idiotic PC liberalism get taken over from the inside and have a Muslim Government now incharge of Great Britain AND its nukes. Either you get them to accept British common law and if they don’t like it then DEPORT THEIR ASSES.

This is the grim reality Spain has learned the hard way, France is holding on by a thread, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Switzerland, and ALL of them are sorry they let them in their country. YOU GUYS gave them Sharia! Are you guys NUTS!

in Bernard Lewis' words, "Europe will be Islamic by the end of the century."

[edit on 16-8-2008 by XIDIXIDIX]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

As for West Coasts wishes I'm affraid he will be upset as well cos this thread aint going to die because I will keep it alive for as long as it takes and so will others, those who wish to learn the truth about what those who control America have in store for the rest of us and Americans as well.

And I will continue to keep your dishonesty to a minimum

So you can cry all you want to, stamp your feat and do what ever else turns you on. People such as you and those who think like you attempt to keep others from the real truth. You are nothing more than Corporate pawns and you don't even realise it.

So what MM No body cares what YOU think because you are a liar

It would appear that despite what ever information is presented to you you just slag off and deny. Unless of course its something positive about America or Americans, well as I said before if you want to start a thread on that I'm sure there are lots of things I can comment on what is good. But we are not disscusing how hard Americans. work, or how generous they are or what they have contributed to society.

Who cares MM Nobody cares what you think because you are a liar

We are debating America's Foreign Policy, PNAC, and the Global expansion of America. That is the topic in hand, not my country or anyone else's so either discuss that or go elsewhere if this thread offends you. Or alternatively you can take part in the discussion and put your views , feeling and opinions forward.

I have already proven unequivocally their is no such language about global expansionism in the PNAC document which by the way is alreadu obsolete and an entirely new plan has been drafted

Just think in Germany in the early 1930's Hitler was seen as a God, a saviour to the people, that they were willing to give up anything for their Leader, their rights, their liberties and freedom, what do you think they thought at the end of 1945. We either learn from history or we are doomed to make the same mistakes.

First NOBody thinks Bush is a God, second, they weren't so willing MM they were coerced by intimidation and worse.

You have a choice you can drop the patriotic bull and think freely for yourself or you can be used and abused, which is it?

How about we drop your two options and I choose mine, I live the hell the way I want whether the Muslims Nation of the UK likes it or not

Ill take my patriotic bull over your anti american bullcrap anyday. If Britis don't like that, screw em

[edit on 16-8-2008 by XIDIXIDIX]

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join