It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
IXD, Nobody invented anything but the US well you have confirmed to me that your are a complete and utter 1st rate imbeceil. And once again for all those members that call me names or isnsults me I DONT CARE ONE JOT.

Why is it EVERYONE can tell almost XID's entire post was satirical but you MM? Are you THAT out of touch with reality? He said all of that crap and from the looks of it, he even knew you would be desperate enough to accept it as dead serious too! I didn't get it till I read your post and read his again where it says "live it up mushroom" ha ha ha ha ha ha.

And if thats the best you can throw at me then your a pushover

Pushover? HA HA HA man that guy played you like a violin MM, he disassembled your manipulations, exploited your prejudice and proved your desperation using satire knowing we're damned if we do and damned if we don't, so he tells you what you want to hear and made that the only time your thread had a ring of truth about us is when he posted how everyone knows you read our posts regardless. he just wanted to show you the difference and YOU STILL DON'T GET IT!

He PROVED you are a liar and made you look like a fool everytime you tried one of your slick little strawman lies he reversed it on ya and put a whole shoe store in your mouth and this whole forum has been talking about it LOL it was pretty funny way he did you like that but you asked for it MM.

had Not one of you havethe b##** to state the wrongs of your nation

Yes we did but it was hard to get a word in about that edgewise with you repeating them over and over. It was obvious we didn't have to mention it. I mean why tell you about something you know all about? Why? It isn't like we want YOUR approval. You are the most hateful example of Bigotry and towards America I have ever seen

in its actions abroad and in fact most of you are quite proud of it which in my book makes you nothing more than Nazis and in fact your country is turning into a Fascist state so I'm sure you will be wearing those nice uniforms and them shiny jackboots as you round up all those American that dont agree with you or your Goverment when Martial law is declared.

Martial Law will be declared? ha ha Ok what ever you say MM,, what ever you say heheh.

But thanks to you both keeping this thread going.

Ha ha this thread was dead back when I crushed you, the rest were just having fun with ya and man, that guy tore your whole premise your posts and your lies apart like no one I've seen.

Hey umm MM, when was the last time you were in the U.S.? Why do you keep eanting and raving about us not having passports? We got STATES bigger than most other country in EU but flying to EU just so some ninny another country will think we know something? HA HA HA Dude, Do you know how many people we have in the Navy? It numbers more world travelers than all the eu travelers combined visint more foriegn nations in one years than the average Brit does in ten and they don't need a passport. Their military ID is their passport so even in that area

YOU LOSE AGAIN!

HA HA HA

- Con

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
CON, I wonder how much laughing you do when it all turns out to be true, maybe not tomorrow or next week or next year but it will happen.

And Its quite obvious that you and the other so called patriots have missed the point completely about this thread. Its about the US's murderous Foreign Policy and its Imperial Ambitions and like the petulant children that you are the best you can all come up with is my dicks bigger than yours and all the rest of it.

Not one of your have even bothered to discuss the thread in the context that was stated. Which is not about hating the American people its about attacking the corruption that is leading the country that your so proud of down the pan and its quite obvious that none of you care anything about it. I dont know if thats just because you missinformed, dont care or support the mass murder of innocent people or what.

Bu the people who have posted the way they have have shown all the same symptons of those who have engaged or supported the acts of genocide against another race of people. They use all the same reasons and excuses that have been seen here on this thread.

The US is a mass murderer of millions that is a proven fact, Its has Global ambitions that is a proven fact so if you support those actions then your no better than all the others who have gone before. So if you want respect then stop killing people, get rid of your Corrupt Goverment and then you might have a chance.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
MM, i think your a little misinformed about something. It`s the heading of this topic "Attack America Now". You may have had good intentions about a discussion, but just typing something that is that blatent is only going to get you the arguments that you have recieved. Where does it say government? Where does it say that you only meant the government and not the people? What it says can cover the whole lot, and you know it. So I wouldn`t be so quick about jumping down someones throat when they start coming after you about it. You may have made a mistake typing it that way, so big deal, just let it lay and die. Quit nit picking each other to death and let this die out. Even my grandkids are smart enough not to act this way.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

So if you want respect then stop killing people, get rid of your Corrupt Goverment and then you might have a chance.

So if you want to prevent us from starting WWIII, take action in line with your opening post...."Attack America Now". Don't tell us to do your bidding.

Pitiful.

[edit on 8/1/2008 by darkbluesky]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Dark, its quite simple if the American people wont do it there are others who will, the choice is yours.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
FIAT, thank you for your comments, below is just one of the many points I have written on this thread and if you read through them I do make it quite clear who I and others see as a threat.

"If I may add I would say to all Americans that if you were told that the WOT was bogus and actually nobody does really hate the average American but the leaders and co are corrupt and do need to be dealt with what would you do or say. Would you want all the money spent on war and an over large Military, or the money spent on you and your communities, better health care, education, housing, jobs and all the rest of it. "

I have said the above over and over again, but no one want to discuss it there has been a few positive comments but in the main it seems the pro war pro corruption have the vote on this thread. As I stated before the threads title was to draw peoples attention to whats really going on. Its alright Americans thinking the countries great and they can to quote " kick anyones ass" but sooner or later it all falls apart and the signs of that are already showing. When the Goverment of a country has to borrow money to wage war you know sooner or later the end is near. It was exactly the same with the UK before ww2, we had an Empire After ww2 we were flat broke and no Empire.

It happened so many times before in history why cannot the block heads realise this and realise that they either do something about it or the brown stuff hits the fan big time. Its as if all material items have advanced but mans brain has not and we are just repeating the same old mistakes.

Now there can be two answers to that last paragraph, Yes we are a lot smarter than those who have gone before and there are those who have control of us and wage war for their own personal greed and power. That can be the only answer, that there are those who have always had the money and the power to own Goverments, countires and the people and it is they along with their willing supporters who repeat the cycle.

That is the cycle that we have to break, Its America now, the UK before and probally China next, all things are connected they are not just random events, the threads are there you just have to follow them.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

CON, I wonder how much laughing you do when it all turns out to be true, maybe not tomorrow or next week or next year but it will happen.

And Its quite obvious that you and the other so called patriots have missed the point completely about this thread. Its about the US's murderous Foreign Policy and its Imperial Ambitions and like the petulant children that you are the best you can all come up with is my dicks bigger than yours and all the rest of it.

Not one of your have even bothered to discuss the thread in the context that was stated.

When WHAT all turns out to be true Mushroom? What? You have made some pretty asinine predictions with absolutley NO, and I mean ZERO supporting referances or evidence and have continued to rant about a country you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about. Even the benchmark for measuring our intelligence by the number of passports we have has been proven we actually travel farther which puts us at a disadvantage but if our states were called countrys then where would that put us?

The only point that you have made is that YOU are Ignorant

Sorry, we figured that one out in the first paragrapgh of the OP where you said and I quote:

As it would seem that those who control America are hell bent on starting the 3rd World War should we learn from history and take America out now before it does any more damage

Than you tell us this:

the best you can all come up with is my dicks bigger than yours

It isn't really about whose dick is bigger Mushroom,, but like you said:

As it would seem that those who control America are hell bent on starting the 3rd World War should we learn from history and take America out now before it does any more damage

It's really about Balls then, isn't it.:

take America out now before it does any more damage

Yeah, it's about Balls

take America out now

and those who have the balls to do it.

Hey Mushroom???

Got Balls?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
xid, you really dont know what your in for do you, and as for balls what I see are American cowards, bulllies, murderers and robbers so no balls there then and as for my balls there quite fine thank you.

Obviously you think attacking some one who cannot fight back as being a brave American well no it just means your a bully dosent it. Thats what bullies do they attack others who cannot fight back so no not the the land of the brave, but the land of living in fear, Bullies, cowards, murderers and robbers, those are they who support the corrupt regime that runs the US.

Its a real pity that the true American Patriots cannot round you all up and leave you to rot in Jail where you and the likes of you belong. You and others who think as you are not American patriots you are a disgrace to your country and its people. You would see your fellow Americans suffer just so you can get off on waging war on others for profit and greed.

And if the above statement dose not fit you, then lets hear you denouncing your Goverment, its illgeal wars, it crimes against humanity, torture, internment without trial, the murder of millions of Iraqis, the corporate profiteering and the personal greed of certain individuals if not then the above apllies to you if you like it or not. Every Empire, Depsot nation or corrupt regime has its supporters and the US has plenty. Oh and if it helps you can add the UK to the above as it has blood on its hands.

And if you want the evidence and facts get up off your fanny and do some research or is that too much effort for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
XID, Perhaps you would like to discuss PNAC, Patriot 1/2, Illegal wire taps, no fly lists, corporate corruption, illegal torture, interment without trial, Bush is almost a dictator, the fact that the US is turning into a Fascist State.

This and much more can be found within the US, but maybe you dont care maybe you do but as an American you would think that something might be going wrong I know what I would think but what do you think.

It would be nice to hear your comments on the above as you are an AMERICAN living in AMERICA so it should be of some importance to you. Can you actually answer any of those questions or dose your patriotism not allow you self thought and expression. Are you scared that if you did express your views that you would be seen as unpatriotic after all thats what Bush said of people when wanting the truth about 9/11 did he not.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

xid, you really dont know what your in for do you,

If you are talking about all that gloom and doom stuff with the NAU and martial law? They been telling us that for ten years now, Ill believe when it happens but I won't believe you and you know why?

Because YOU lie and you are ignorant and I believe you have some issues mentally that need to be addressed. I have seen more than you can ever imagine mushroom, things that make people vomit. I have seen some of the ugly things our Country has done and some of the benevolent things it has done. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last.

You don't impress me, in fact you make me laugh a lot but generally, I feel sorry for you because I know you actually believe all this bull you keep passing as some prophet unto himself.

You think that the united states is so weak it couldn't beat Iraq and in the same thread say we are going to take over the world. Seems kind of strange if we can't take Iraq, how would we the world?

I guess I'd have to be as confused about the world as you are. I find you extremely offensive and and utterly monotonous. How you can ignore the facts we have all SMASHED your theory with I don't know and I don't care.

Obviously you think attacking some one who cannot fight back as being a brave American well no it just means your a bully doesn't it.

War is ugly and like those who don't fight back, we have even bigger cowards like you, someone who talks tuff as if he knows all about the coming apocalypse for America and announces his call to attack us and take us out before we do more damage.

You should worry about the damage you caused to yourself here. Enough damage to yourself and your reputation being anything more interesting to read than the national enquirer.

You are pathetic pitiful and you should just quit talking because no one believes you and that includes me.

You are like a bad joke someone keeps telling, one without a punch line is just more Mushroom more sillyness more slander, lies, deception from an ego the size of truck but nothing factual .

If the mods want to help you by taking my comments out, I don't care. You ask for it an you got it. That is what you are about and why you don't let the most idiotic thread I have ever seen drop. It's because you are a little troll who likes to piss people off and when you do, they tell you so and you go crying like a bitch to the Mods. So Ill expect it.

If they want to help you, they ought to lock this thread.

You're nothing mushroom,, you're nothing to anyone here and everything you say is lie you're just a whining little trouble maker and this entire post is a repeat where you have already insulted me with the same idiotic and ridiculous assumptions.

You think I care? No, I don't care if an idiot from the UK thinks Con is a baby killer or that poet is supporting the illegal war regime of the United Bastards of America or that you think I am going to think about how wrong I was when the hammer mushroom warned me about finally happens. All I know is what I know and what I know is that you need to see a doctor. You and your comments will be ignored from now on so enjoy your last word, It isn't like they are going to see anything new or anything that isn't just more you. Oh by the way, I have written to several of those you have smeared on this board, those that I think have a good argument for a case to sue your silly ass.

I hope they do, I'd do it pro bono and because you deserve an education only someone like me can offer, I'd take maximum pleasure in meeting the guy that wants to attack me and my family and see just how bad he wants to do it .

You think America is a Bully and we are all killing unarmed woman and children and announce such things publically. You want to tell the world that's what I am about or anyone that disagrees with you?

Go to hell Mushroom.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
XID, oh dear were finally down to the go to hell are we, its quite obvious you lack the cranial capacity to dicuss any matter with logic and rational and what is it they say, ridicule is the last vestige of the scoundrel.

Well I dont need to go to hell but I know you will be enduring it very soon and you will remember my words and you would do well to heed them.

For me this thread despite the likes of spoilers like you has been a complete success as nearly 20k people have looked at it. If they agree with its contents or not it will have made them think about what is going on. THAT WAS MY GOAL AND IT HAS BEEN ACHIEVED and thank you contributing to what is my largest ever thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Dark, its quite simple if the American people wont do it there are others who will, the choice is yours.

Well now, here is something I can work with, lets see, does the mushroom lead by example or does he expect others to die for his idea.

Lets find out

Mushroom, if you would be so kind as to take responsibility for the above quote. If the opportunity presents itself, are you or are you not going to attack America?

Yes or no? and Please answer it yes or no, I don't need reasons for it just your intent and because I have never got you to substantiate one item of contention without your posting more fortune cookie rhetoric, Ill just say it again.

Mushroom if Americans don't do it, you said others will and you have made the call to arms here anouncing for those who would listen, to "Attack America now" are YOU or are you NOT going to Attack America

yes or no?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Xid, I dont know why I am even bothering to reply to you as your ignorance is as big as your national debt. But for you to understand I will explain it to you. I said very early in this thread that you do not have to literally attack a country to bring it to its knees or remove its power status. That there are a number of ways in which to achieve that objective and as an American you should understand that concept as your Goverments past and present have done same..

Because of your warlike mentality you took it to mean an actual attack on your country. If all of your military bases are removed from foreign soil, if sanctions are enforced, if your debts are called in, if there is a boycot on what little you do export how long do you think it will take before your super power status comes to an end, not very long. And before you start ranting they same old party line of we can kick anyones ass no you cannot and will not be able to.

And to be perfectly honest your not even aware of who is really running your country never mind anything else. Its strange is it not that everyone can see that America is being set up for a fall but not people like you. You fail to see the bigger picture that is being played out.

And no amount of name calling, insults or any other Patriotic statement is going to change the outcome of what is about to happen. I have given you and others pointers to follow. You can expend your energy ranting at me or you can make yourself aware of whats going on and what will happen in the near future. Please remember being smart and being aware are two completely different things.

I have stated this before but as an example the UK before ww2 was the equivelant of a superpower with a massive Empire by the end of ww2 we were flat broke and had no Empire but continued to fight on in wars of independance but in the end it did just that it all ended.

I know your over inflated ego would like me to say who would be a threat or who could harm the US but as stated above I think its quite obvious. I'm not in the game of who could wup who's ass because its not about that but it is about your country being highjacked to fight wars to make the parasites more rich and more powerful and when they have finished your country will be left flat broke and a toothles tiger.

If you think I'm wrong or mad as march hare then you have nothing to worry about do you. Your trying to see what the Nazca lines look like on the ground when you can only see the images from far above, so there's the clue start looking outside the box, a very big box.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
by Gene Callahan

" My fellow Americans, it’s official now: We live in a fascist nation.

Now, the term "fascist" has been thrown around over the last fifty years in a loose way that has drained it of much of its meaning. If someone wanted to cut 5% off of a leftist professor's favourite welfare programme, the professor would call his opponent a "fascist." I’m not using the word like that. I mean honest-to-goodness, old-fashioned, 1930s style fascism, featuring such old favourites as:

Secret prisons – they’re back!
Torture – we’re doing it.
Spying on all citizens.
Arrests and indefinite imprisonment without trial.
Rampant militarism.
Secret detention.
Enforced disappearance.
Denial and restriction of habeas corpus.
Prolonged incommunicado detention.
Unfair trial procedures.

We’ve now gotten to the point where Nazi Germany was, say, in 1934. Remember, at that time, if you had told a typical German what his government would do over the next ten years, he would have looked at you as a madman. After all, his land had been civilized for over a thousand years. His was the nation of Albertus Magnus, Gutenberg, Goethe, Schiller, Beethoven, Bach, Kant, Hegel, Schelling, Fichte, Heisenberg, Reimann, Mann, Lessing, Herder, Handel, Dürer, Leibniz, Gauss, Helmholtz – he could have gone on, but you get the point. His nation could not possibly descend into barbarism! If you tried to tell him he was living in a police state, he would have pointed out that his government had used its vast new powers very judiciously, and only against a few trouble-makers. So far.

America is full of decent people, who could never believe their own government could become fascist. So were Germany and Italy in the 1920s. But they became fascist anyway. They passed laws suspending civil liberties, but the government promised the frightened populace that those laws would only be used against targets like "Communist terrorists." And, a little bit at a time, the target kept getting bigger and bigger, slowly enough that the people who weren’t paying close attention never detected it. "

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
XID, From POAC, the 14 steps to Fascism, perhaps you may want to read the full article.

1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism: Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

2.) Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights: Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.

3.) Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause: The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial, ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.

4.) Supremacy of the Military: Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.

5.) Rampant Sexism: The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.

6.) Controlled Mass Media: Sometimes the media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.

7.) Obsession with National Security: Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.

8.) Religion and Government are Intertwined: Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.

9.) Corporate Power is Protected: The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.

10.) Labor Power is Suppressed: Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed.
Bush vows to veto anti-terror security bill if it allows airport screeners to unionize.

11.) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts: Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.

12.) Obsession with Crime and Punishment: Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations

13.) Rampant Cronyism and Corruption: Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.

14. Fraudulent Elections: Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.

Dose any of this sound familiar?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
majic mushroom:

The word dumb doesnt even scratch the surface of your silliness and your comments.Your best bet would be to stop the drugs now.remember -the mind that alters alters all. The USA despite its mistakes is still a force for good.Who else helps other countries when in need (any communist\socialist countries),as much as the USA, maybe Britain,Canada,Australia,but thats it. If not for the USA, then who?
I am not saying this because I am blindly patriotic(we have internal as well as external issues that we are struggling with).Take away the USA,take away Christianity and Judiasm, take away the family and you will get what you ordered.The only Problem is you wont be able to get it back. So go smoke a joint ,let the smoke block your eyes and brain and keep on Truckin.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Xid, I have just started a thread on the problems within the UK please feel free to post and bash to your hearts content.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
MM, I`m sorry but, you would make a great political leader in this country, I believe you missed your calling. All he asked for was a yes or no answer, that`s all, yes or no. And what do you give him? Wind, plain and simple, a line of spiel a mile long. It really makes me wonder just what your true agenda is. To open people eyes as to whats going on over here? I can`t see that any more, not after these last question and answer threads. As with a good politician, they don`t answer a question straight forward, they can`t, it would give them away, so they talk around it. Just watch the political debates that go on just before an election, it`s the same thing. And now, your starting to sound just like them. Sure, what your saying sounds good and all, but, I believe your starting to drive it into the ground, it`s like a tape recorder set on loop. If you can`t answer his question with a simple yes, or no, then I suggest you give it a rest.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Fiat, I did give an honest answer Xid asked if I was going to attack the US or not and I reffered him to my earlier comments that was no you dont have to attack, invade or kill anyone, disarming any potential aggresor to World peace can be brought about by other means.

So to clarify my position, do I want to see America or any other nation waging war on the Planet no, if the US can be defanged by peacful means yes I would support that.

Would I support the attack or invasion of the US, no , to say yes would make me a hypocrite would it not as I am against war unless its my own nation being directly attacked or invaded. Not illegal wars, bogus wars, wars for profit or greed. And again the whole premise of this thread was to clarify what does America's ambitions pose to World peace and should it be dealt with now by peaceful means now rather than war later.

And would you as an American like to reply to my last 2 post re the US becoming a Fascist Nation. I cannot understand all the indignation and outrage at what I post and it being anti American yet no one wants to discuss the real isues. They just want to shout how great they are and thats it. Thats called denial and there is alot of it on this thread.

And yes there are lots of things that are good about the US and its people but there are lots of things that are bad and bad people, how come these proud Patriots dont want to talk about those issues. Thats the whole point is it not or dont they really care about what will happen to the US and dont want to discuss it.

Again just like the others you pick out the bits you want to bitch about but make no positive comments about the discussion. If you cannot or will not do so then dont post. I dont need people who bring nothing to the discussion. I want real views and concerns from Americans and none Americans alike re America's Imperial ambitions, for christs sake how many times do I have to write it. I know education standards are falling in the US but I did not realise they were that bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

You know MM, it`s all a balancing act, good and evil, the ying and yang of all life. We have on one hand all the evil this country is going through and we are seeing this each and everyday. Why is it that way? Because the media has decided that this is NEWS, and it will sell. What about the good? What has become of the good that is inside this country and why is it not being shown to us by the media? Because it doesn`t sell, it does not keep people on the edge of their seats wondering just what will happen next. It`s a shame the media took this route, and now the media is paying for it. You can look up the facts on this, the number of people who watch the main stream media has dropped big time(and this is the balance), because people have started to open their eyes to this game the media is playing and are tired of it.

Not everyone is evil on the inside, if they were, this planet would go away in the blink of an eye, they would destroy themselves and the earth along with them. That is where the balance comes in, the good stops the evil from doing this. You can read many topics on this site about how we are being taken over by the select rich in this world, and how they want to rule over all of us. Well, I hate to break the bad news to them, but it will never happen, it would throw the balance to far off, and they never seem to learn this from the past mistakes they made in trying to do this. Believe me, it`s going to be stopped, and they down deep inside know it. They are now trying to cut and run because they see that they haven`t pulled the wool over everyones eyes like they wanted to. Oh sure, they`ll do all they can to put one last boot to our gut, so let them. It couldn`t hurt anymore then what they have already pulled. Kind of like the little brat child who after being caught in the act of hitting another child, just has to get that one last hit in before being punished.

The balance is there, and it works. If it didn`t, we would have nuked this world ten fold, and you know it. It`s the balance that keeps the finger off of that button. The truth will always come to the surface in time, and that time is very near, just watch.

Now, as far as my education is concerned, what do you know about it? Sir, you have no clue as to what and how much I know. As far as my adding anything to this discussion, I just did, it`s called balance, maybe you should try it once in a while, you wouldn`t have the flak thrown at you like i`ve seen here. What i`m giving you is called a little friendly advice. Just don`t try slamming me with it, because you`ll never win in the end.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by FiatLux]

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join