It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yes, your right, we all need to live in peace and learn to love one another. That`s why were all in this reality, to learn that lesson, the lesson of total love af all things.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Exactly what is your reason for personally attacking me?

Just because I have proven you wrong on basically every point doesn't give you the right to personally attack me.

Um, we defeated Iraq as quickly as it took our tanks to roll into Baghdad, and we could do the same to Iran. I remember my Muslim friends claiming that Saddam's elite republican guard were going to kick behind, and that in Baghdad, the U.S. will take on heavy casualties fighting house to house, and guess what, it never happened. When U.S. and British troops took on Iraqi troops house to house, the Iraqis got beat so badly they almost immediately fled, and hid among the people.

Heck, Europeans have been kicking Middle Eastern tail for thousands of years now. Back in the day when our weaponry was not such a mismatch, Alexander the Great defeated 150,000 Persians with 12,000 men. Talk about humiliating your opponents.

Know what, I just smiled and nodded when my Middle Eastern friends made those claims, I felt for them. I don't like bragging about U.S. capabilities, but there is only so much I am willing to take.

I know that there is considerable corruption in my country, and have admitted such many times. Our IC's are down right evil in my opinion, and and if we took their executive officers, along with all their lawyers, out in the middle of the Pacific and sunk the boats they were on, the world would be a better place, and of course the same is true if we did the same to all the Mullahs and Ayatollahs as well.

Do you understand that?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
POET, with regard to the mad Mullahs be they called Bush or Osama I agree with you and if you read my last few posts you will see same.

If you read what I am posting it may make my position more clear to you. Right at the start of this thread I said I dont advocate attacking America or its people. Meaning waging war against it as I am against war unless its for your survival. What I said was to take action to remove then means to ferment war and I have said on numerous occasions that that applies to any nation and not just America.

If your at home and you genuinely believe that you and your family are safe but there is a financial crises hitting the country do you spend your money on a gun and ammo or do you buy food for your family. Thats the problem for Americans at the moment, whilst the idiotic Goverment is spending billions everyday in Iraq thousands of Americans are loosing their homes every day. And bearing in mind the Iraqi's were not any threat to you or your country the current policy is completely insane.

So far from advocating the wholesale slaugther of the American people I am advocating a change for the betterment of the American people. As I said before the 50's and 60's were the best times for the American people after that your country was highjacked by parasites and its been nothing but war since and its you the the average American that makes the sacrifice not the schemeing scumbags.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
FIAT, what we need is a complete brain washing if you get what I mean. To remove all the ignorance, bigotry, religion, control, indiferrence, suffering and want. But I am worried that we will all kill ourselves before that comes about. Some where along the path of life we have ended up in the garden of Evil and I dont know if we can find our way out of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That makes sense. I think we'll eventually find our way out soon as some pretty ignorant people wake up.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Brainwashing, no, we don`t need that, we have enough of that now, if you get my drift. I myself will not dwell on those things that are negative, as it would influance the thought patterns that I am trying to send out to those in this world. In other words, you can`t mix love and hate and expect everything to come up roses. The hate patterns that are in this world now are very strong, and it sometimes takes all the effort one can muster just to keep those patterns at bay, just so one can do what is truly right. I can see both sides who have posted in this topic, and yes, both sides have some good points. Take those good points and put them together and thank the maker that we can see those good points.

it`s when you dwell upon those negative patterns, that you give it the power it needs to live on in this reality, and we don`t need this.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky

That makes sense. I think we'll eventually find our way out soon as some pretty ignorant people wake up.

Ignorant?

Wake Up?

You arrogant &8*&%^**(

I'm not ignorant, and I'm wide awake. and I'm standing guard! I refuse to let those who would open the gates to the Greeks and destroy our way of life the ability to do so. I will leave my protective walls and I will burn your horse to the ground.

Even if you can somehow defend their way of life. Their brand of oppression in the name of their god. Even if you can say to yourself that what they do is ok. How can you possibly not see the threat that creeps up on you, the intent of stripping you of your very existence and ability as a free person to spout the idiocy you spout! Not only are you guilty of damming the oppressed to remain that way you are now inviting it into your home. You could at least pretend that you understand. So I can have a shred of respect for you. Until then I see your IGNORANCE as a direct threat on me, My Wife, My Children, My family, My neighbors, My City, My State and My country. Your a sliver away from being as guilty of pissing away my freedom as they are of actively trying to take it! I see your tripe as Traitorous. I think you should be ashamed of yourself to be called free. You don't deserve it.

Will

[edit on 26-7-2008 by William Marshal]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Then stop with the personal attacks, and stop mis-representing what I say.

You need to realize that the problem does not start with the U.S., and that the Islamic world creates most of their own problems. Iran as a country, with their religious controlled state, is a very irrational place, and in no way imaginable should be allowed to have nukes. While the U.S. has probably failed more often than it has helped to make the world a better place, the heart of the nation is in the right place. More often than not, the countries of the world ask for U.S. help. Unfortunately, all too often we bite off more than we can chew, and our efforts get sabotaged, all too often by corruption within our own ranks.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
FIAT, by brain washing I meant clearing ones minds and starting afresh. I once posted a thread about an human experiment, I will give you the short version. if you took a baby, male and female from every race on this planet and raised them in an isolated place but were educated with goodness, they would not see colour, or race, or religion they would see themselves as all the same they would be free of hate and bigotry and all the rest of it.

We are programmed from birth to hate and fear and it goes on all through our lives. Some of us break out of the mind trap and try to help others do same but its a hard job.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by William Marshal

Originally posted by ParaFreaky

Ignorant?

Wake Up?

You arrogant &8*&%^**(

I'm not ignorant, and I'm wide awake. and I'm standing guard! I refuse to let those who would open the gates to the Greeks and destroy our way of life the ability to do so. I will leave my protective walls and I will burn your horse to the ground.

Even if you can somehow defend their way of life. Their brand of oppression in the name of their god. Even if you can say to yourself that what they do is ok. How can you possibly not see the threat that creeps up on you, the intent of stripping you of your very existence and ability as a free person to spout the idiocy you spout! Not only are you guilty of damming the oppressed to remain that way you are now inviting it into your home. You could at least pretend that you understand. So I can have a shred of respect for you. Until then I see your IGNORANCE as a direct threat on me, My Wife, My Children, My family, My neighbors, My City, My State and My country. Your a sliver away from being as guilty of pissing away my freedom as they are of actively trying to take it! I see your tripe as Traitorous. I think you should be ashamed of yourself to be called free. You don't deserve it.

Will
WHOA!!! Look, I've already gone on a crazy cussing rant and got banned from ATS for a while, so I'm not gonna cuss you out or get mad. In NO WAY, did I directly say that ANYONE, was ignorant for any reason. I didn't point any fingers. What's the deal? Trust me, I've already gone there, and I got banned. I've transformered lately, though. I don't care what stupid word you have to call me. Congradulations, you've just been added to my ignor list 'cause I don't want anymore of this hate. You're lucky I'm not reporting you to ATS. So go ahead and rant all you want; I hope you decide that this was rediculous as I have about my own wild, cussing rant that got me banned. You didn't take it as far as I did, though, and I'll give you that. When your not mad anymore I'll take you off my ignor list.

Cheer up,
Freaky
P.S.- If you know the truth and you know you're not what people say you are (even if they didn't mean it!) then just tell yourself that they're wrong and you're right. I've tried it, and trust me, it feels great. To get the last laugh when those who are "arrogant" find it out the hard way.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by William Marshal]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Poet, I will stop name calling when others do same, I cannot list here all the names I have been called by various members on this thread including yourself so if you dont want to get shot put your gun down and I will do same.

William, you do realise that the NAU is coming to a town near you and you will see many of your current liberties removed, you are aware I pressume.

Can I ask you how would you as an individual take this, are you for it or against it. Do you see it as a positive step in the right direction or do you see the US flooded with Mexicans and Canadians. Bearing in mind US citizens will be able to freely travel and live in those countries.

Just how much of an impact would it have say on losing the dollar the right to bear arms etc.

The above are not loaded questions and there not being asked to start an argument I am ask you from the point of view as an EU citizen who has undergone these changes.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Have you ever thought that the reason you get so many personally attacking you is because you are the one starting the personal attacks, as you started personally attacking me from the beginning.

You talk peace, but most of your posts are nothing but personal attacks against others. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop playing the victim, and try an concentrate on logic and reason.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

Thanks for bring this post to my attention. I stared William for such an insightful post. Although, I don't think magicmushroom is a liberal, or of British origin, I think he is a Muslim.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
POET, people were attacking me long before I responded like wise and irrespective of the threads content that does not give anyone the right to attack me or call me names for what I write. I only respond when I have had enough of it and there has been plenty of it on this thread.

And just to provide you with some information I am white British, born in Lancashire and a Christian, I do not have any religeous views as such as I am not a follower of the faith or any other. Members of my family fought and died in both World Wars, I try and visit the graves every couple of years. My father served in Africa, the ME and FE and no I'm certainly not a liberal. But I do beleive we need to rise above the war mongering, murder and mayhem whomever is prosecuting it.

And if I can make a comment about Muslims, I know many and you know what they are scared to death of the mad mullah types and dont want anything to do with them. Just like most people would not want to have anything to do with murderes or gangsters. The majority that come to the Uk or any immigrant are the same going to the US, they want a better life and want to get away from poverty and oppression.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
POET, as to the statement below it was not that I said you wrote that it was a general statement that many people use to justify war, its just unfortunate that you missunderstood or the way I wrote it.

"What the fuh???

When did I say that the U.S. can "solve a problem by invading a country, murder its people, rob it of its wealth and then say we are here to westernise you."

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What you don't seem to realize is that among the many moderate Muslims who move to Western nations like Britain and the U.S. to escape the religious fanatics, are the very same religious fanatics they are running from who want to turn the western nations into the religious oppressive states that exist in the Middle East. The activities of these Muslim religious fanatics are in fact threatening the liberty of the people of the modern world. There are many reports of honor killings and wide spread rape of European women, Muslims who take over neighborhoods and terrorize the locals who refuse to move.

There are times when you have to fight, or you become somebodies bitc#.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Sweet, An actual post without an attack, direct or sideways!

Ok, What do I believe is utopia? I think I'm paraphrasing your question but maybe that's what you where going for.

I'm a American first, these are trying times. profound philosophical differences in the world exist both Politically based, Culturally based and until very recently geography played a significant role as well. But democracy is what tickles me the most. I think it is the catalyst to a free and peaceful world. I want it to spread like wildfire throughout the world. Where the people can feel free to post openly in forums like this without fear of the their governments killing them.

The world is like the American old west, Or England around the time of the Magna Carta. Justice is around but it isn't spread around equally. There is a wide gap between our quality of lives. You see I'm not against open borders and open societies. I would love to have an open relationship between my Canadian brothers to the north and my Hispanic brothers to the south. To actually have an open border that we could freely cross and interact with each other would be awesome. I would wish the same relationships for the World as well. I don't really share a lot of peoples views that the New World Order would really be a bad thing. That is if all of the worlds societies were like minded about freedom and somewhat equal in their economics, and if we all shared in the same humanitarian rights.

But this isn't the case right now. America has established a certain level of freedom and equality for it's people (And our people are folks from all over the world). While Canada to the north is similar to the US, Mexico is not. I've been to Canada and All it takes for our people to visit each other is the desire and a passport. It's pretty open. Mexico on the other hand has a long way to go and we must protect ourselves from what would be an invasion if our borders were open. Some would argue that even though we have attempted to stop them, an invasion is occurring. But if Mexico ever was able to raise to our level (Mainly economically) where we could open the borders with them I would be for it.

I think those who are oppressed and lack opportunity for their family are the ones looking to migrate. If their life in their countries was stable and secure I doubt they would be so quick to try and become American.

Stability in the world does not exist. People like you and me are enjoying life in our perspective pockets of stability. While the world is a hodge Podge of levels of liberties we have to recognize that there are some areas that are so bad it would be irresponsible for us to ignore them. Real live people live in these regions. Some of them are being ruled and abused by despots and mad men. To open our borders and allow just anyone in here would weaken us and put us in the same boat. Not to mention the Terrorist types that think America and all free societies are an abomination to Allah because they do not enforce sharia type laws. There are Men like Kim Jong Il that use the hatred to keep his people in the dark and to keep them suffering so that he can continue his personal quality of life. It is in their interest to see America destroyed so they can continue and grow their own agendas.

It is up to every free person to not only defend their freedom but to spread it to anyone who doesn't have freedom. But if you let down your guard and you disappear, you have done no one any good.

So sure open the world up to everyone. When everyone is on an equal footing. But thats a long way off. And we will never reach it if people can't man up and take on the evil in our world. Instead of internalizing their mis guided hatred against men like GWB who has the balls to attack tyrants wherever they hide.

Will

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here's the problem depending on the wave of energy distributed throughout this attack it could hold earth down into, ohh lets say the midevil age or stone age, depending on how big that attack is.

The energy is left imprinted onto the land, which is carried over from generation to generation. And then the people of that attack if no known survivors are left in america have to balance that energy imprint left.

How easy you say, not as easy as you think.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
POET, yes I know that it goes without saying dose it not, but the problem is that the few taint the whole and then you have the media with their agenda to blow it out of all proportion. I mean come on there are getting on for 7 million Muslims in the US just how many Muslim attacks have you had in the US since Iraq 1. The jury is still out as to who was behind 9/11 and the previous attack on the WTC so its not like these 7 million are suddenly running amok is it.

And just as they have their fanatics so does the US and other countries either religeous fanatics or power and greed ones. So the problem is the fanatics on all sides who cause the problems. And what is the answer do we close our borders, do we send all the ethnic groups back to their native homes even though they may be US or UK citizens.

There is no easy solution to this in the short term unless we advocate the genocide of a whole group of people because of their religeous fanatics amongst them. But then that makes us no better than the Nazis, I personally would like to see religion fade away, it has been the cause of so many wars for so long or lets say it has been used as the excuse to wage war, control and manipulate people.

What do you do with the right wing fanatics in the Whitehouse, remember it wont be these people going off to war its the cannon fodder that they send.

And as you thought I was not British and was a Muslim did you read my post to you. I would be interested on your comments.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
WILLIAM, I concur with your post, A few years ago I was watching a program about people from various African nations who were coming across the med illegally to get into Europe. There was a person on the show I cannot remember his name but he was an African academic. What he said was that if you correct all the wrongs in any given country and stabalise it the people will be content and will not want to flee the country.

He is of course quite correct, the majority of people that move do so because of war and famine if you remove those countries and their populations become stable.

The second point is a long time ago I was reading an article about 3 economic zones in the World, it was when the EU was in its infancy but basically there was the EU, the NAU and a FEU and it would appear that it is going that way.

Now getting back to to problem of Sharia Law etc. yes in a modern progressive society we cannot and should not support medeival torture of people. I dont agree with these barbaric acts and never will. The problem we face is how do we deal with it. Again we dont want the many to suffer for the few and going back to the previous points I believe that if you give people what they need change will come about naturally.

For those who spread hate, fear and ignorance well lets just say that re education will be required or in the worst case removal from society and that goes for all the loonies what ever their colour or race. I think the problem at the moment is that a sledge hammer is being used to crack a peanut and that in turn is provoking others to react.

Unfortunately nothing in life is simple or straight forward and its going to take alot of time and effort but I hope that people will not have to suffer and die for that goal anywhere be they American or Iranian. Anyway I must go now as the Morphine is kicking in.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join