It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1

When the time comes your going to pee your pants or be shot to death

as simple as that
the NAU is coming not because I say so ,but because the people in charge of the Britsih Empire say so, the oligarchs say so.

Where do you get this crap? Your crystal ball? Montel? 20/20? Seriously, where do you people get this garbage from? People like YOU and Magic Mushroom who think you know so damn much and ya don't know Jack Squat. You continue to tell us how we run our Government and what is going to happen, who is all going to die and blah blah blah and you are full of it! In spite of all that their ARE people, many in fact that DO know what is going on in and around our country and guess what. WE are the ones that don't just post a tirade about Attacking America or some cock and bull crap story about the NWO The NAU or what ever the "N" acronym of the week is going to be next.

We Vote, research the internet and keep things from ever happening the way YOU say they are going to.

The voters are the true patriots of this country and it wasn't for us in Az their would be voter fraud here like their was in Fla. I suggest they come down here to my desert and see how things are done.

The Brits don't have us by the throat guy and the suggestion they do is ludicrous absolutely hysterical. You are just another gloom and doom proslytiser for the religion of the "EIN" (End is Near)

I am with poet on that charge, as I see Great Britain as the reason we all are here in the first place. We are their best friend and stalwart allies and if anyone, were to start talking smack about them or attack them, I'd be in there backing em up as if it were my Brother and blood is thicker than water so that means whether they were right or wrong I defend them.

I don't think you can have a better friend than that.

In spite of the reflection MM might be on them, I think in their heart of hearts Great Britain loves our yankee asses and we love theirs. We need each other and that's all their is to it.

The lard arses in the south will die with their boots on or be rounded up and sent to prison .

Man you post like a comic book

Now you are aware the deal is done right ! The treaties are signed,

Gee? are they "Peace treaties"

READ IT SMART GUY! It is Bullcrap and Ill bet when 2010 gets here Ill be the one sayin I told ya so NOT YOU worry wart

North American Union

Claim: The leaders of Canada, the United States, and Mexico agreed in 2005 to subsume their countries into a greater "North American Union" by the year 2010.

Origins: I've heard rumors going around recently that President Bush, Mexican President Fox, and Canadian Prime Minister Martin met in Waco, TX in 2005 and agreed to create a North American Union (NAU). In this plan it was (supposedly) outlined that by 2010 the borders between the three countries would be dissolved and there would only be a common border surrounding the former countries. Further, the plan called for a purposeful reduction in the value of the dollar to help facilitate the creation of a new currency (the Amero) common to the NAU. Also part of the plan is for the US to give up its sovereignty.

In March 2005, the leaders of the United States, Canada, and Mexico (President George W. Bush, Prime Minister Paul Martin, and President Vicente Fox, respectively) met in Texas to

discuss plans for increased cooperation between their three countries in areas of common interest, such as border security, protection against terrorist threats, improved trade relations, competitiveness in the global marketplace, the combating of infectious diseases, and disaster response.

Contrary to the rumor expressed in the example quoted above, the three men did not sign any treaty or agreement to subsume the sovereignty of their countries to a greater entity called the North American Union (NAU), eliminate their common borders, or create a common currency (akin to the Euro) to replace their nations' currencies. What the leaders agreed to was the creation of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP), a "dialogue to increase security and enhance prosperity among the three countries." The SPP is not itself an agreement or a treaty, it is not a movement to merge the United States, Mexico, and Canada into a North American Union or to establish a common currency, nor does it seek to alter or subsume the sovereignty of those three countries.

The notion that the establishment of a North American Union (along with the dissolving of national borders and the creation of a common currency) is set to take place in 2010 stems from proposals such as Building a North American Community (a publication of the Council on Foreign Relations in association with the Canadian Council of Chief Executives and the Consejo Mexicano de Asuntos Internacionales) which advocate more aggressive plans for North American cooperation, such as the "establishment by 2010 of a North American economic and security community, the boundaries of which would be defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter." However, such proposals are merely analyses and recommendations developed by independent "think tanks"; they are not treaties, legislation, or official blueprints for future governmental actions.

Last updated: 9 January 2008

Example: [Collected via e-mail, January 2008]
www.snopes.com...

I live in Arizona guy,, and I think our Sheriff would laugh his butt off reading your post. The guy HATES illegals I mean Hates them with a passion and nothing much is getting past our borders anymore. He is running them out of here and fast.

Their is commercials on TV down here asking for information on them so he can run them out of our community In fact, not a day goes by when I don't see another huge truck load of em getting busted put in jail or deported. The communist ACLU tried suing our Sheriff for (get this) RACIAL PROFILING!

Those dumb asses at the ACLU don't seem to get it, WE LOVE THIS SHERIFF and as far as racial profiling lol THEY ARE MEXICANS! coming from where?

You Guessed it ! MEXICO!

The drop in mexicans coming across the border now is significant and drop kicks your theory right out of the field of even the slightest chance of becoming reality. If everyone had a Joe Arpaio in there state and supported the rule of law, we wouldn't have half the problems we have in America and I am proud of our Sheriff. This sheriff knows we all have guns and unlike louisiana, if THIS guy was told to round up all our guns, he would tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine. He is a true American and knows the law but more than that is HE ENFORCES IT and makes no apologies to the ACLU and spineless whining bitches in special interest groups always crying racial discrimination. More and more legal immigrants are starting to see the light on that score too and have agreed. The best way to stop prejudice is to keep your own in line.

The things he does for abused animals and the way he has prisoners adopt and train Dogs for the blind and law enforcement, not only give the prisoners something meaningful to do but a trade when they come out.

Another words, quit reading ATS's skunkworks like it was the Book of Revelation

They are constructing huge walls and cameras down there and your NAU scarytale is nothing but a fairytale.

Get the FACTS this time www.spp.gov...

Quit spreading your Bunk because it IS

BUNK

- Con

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
CON, POET you see their you go just proving my point that people such as you are nothing more than ignorant, arrogant Americans bullies who prove my point every time. And bring it on, you cannot even win a fight in Iraq never mind here on these boards. All you come up with is name calling and shouting members down. Your nothing more than bullies who think that by insulting and threatening people you will stop the debate.

And like wise I will report you two to the Anti terorrist branch as you both support illegal wars on innocent people so in my book you both terrorists.
Your that dumb that when you fellow citizens point out the corruption in your own country you to just deny it and say its all lies. I have raised many pertinent points here on this debate and you have chosen to ignore them and picked out the bits you want to bitch about because thats all you can do.

Its good to know that there are at least some Americans with their brains switched on and know whats going on. Why dont you just have the balls to come out and say that you think Ameica is superior to all other people on the Planet, and you think you can wage war on who you like and rob who you like. And secondly that should anyone dare to call your nation for its murderous Foreign Policy then their Anti American and Hate Americans.
Yet you cry like babies when people fight back against you and dont agree with your actions

I dont know how many times I have said on this thread that I talk of the corrupt Goverment, the corrupt corporate machine, and the brain dead supporters of the aforementioned yet all you get from you two is the usual liberal label. Your so filled with hate and contempt of other races and nations that you think yours is the best and you dont give a toss for who dies and suffers just so you can get fat and drive around in your SUV's.

And just for your information, I am quite aware of what the UK has done and what it is responsible for, the difference is that unlike you two I'm not proud of it.

But dont worry you dont have to take any notice of me. Events will soon make you realise whats coming and some how I dont think you will be too happy about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
MOP, The NWO might work the only problem is does the bulk of the Worlds population want to become slaves/drones to an ruling elite?
Do you think that this is really the only way forward, would removing borders, nationality and possibly the existing religions be the way to go.

Would you say that this is the only way we can truly evolve as the constant wars and fighting is and has got us nowhere. Is it time to have a collective and is this what the perps behind the NWO want to achieve.
Would it actually be the best thing to do.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
USA is a danger to the world , and thats a proven fact by USA 's actions

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
CON, you see your doing it again to SOLO1, he is intitled to his views and opinions but yet again you state what he posts is crap and post a statement that trys to prove your point when it proves nothing. You seem to have a problem in dealing with people, do you tell everyone you speak to that they are liars and full of crap. Dont bother replying I know what the answer will be.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
MANSON, thank you for that be please be prepared for the backlash to your statement from the proud patriots here on this thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
CON, Tim was a patsy, every one knows that but apparently not you.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
CON, Here is a little item for you

"We have a government that is spending two and a half billion dollars a day in Iraq, essentially subsidizing new swimming pools for the contracting class in northern Virginia, at a time when heating oil and personal transportation are about to join health insurance on the list of middle-class luxuries. Home heating and car ownership are slipping away from the middle class thanks to exploding energy prices -- the hidden cost of the national borrowing policy we call dependency on foreign oil, "foreign" representing those nations, Arab and Chinese, that lend us the money to pay for our wars. "

Just another lie?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
CON, I thought I would post this for you again as you seem you have a memory and reading problem, read the words carefully, and by the way you dont need to alert the FBI all the secret services monitor sites such as these and I wont loose any sleep over it.

"Many say America is the great evil and not just Muslims that it is they that are a real threat to World peace as they are hell bent on Imperialism and want to force their way of life on everyone. I dont advocate attacking America and its people because there are more than 1 way's to skin a cat. Removing its capacity to wage war should do the trick, call in all those loans and debts, and apply Worldwide sanctions against the country, boycott all American goods, remove the dollar from opec and close all the overseas bases on foreign soil. That should do the trick and no one need to die is sensless wars.

If we do not break the mould then we are doomed to making the same mistakes only this time round Americans wont be sitting in a nice safe country far away from war. This time round the bombs will be dropping on them if we do not stop this madness. The perps who start all the wars are still there and we are still dying for their cause, profit and power. "

The difference between you and I is that I advocate peace whilst you advocate war.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Staff Edit - Inflammatory Post Removed

You have an urgent u2u.

[edit on 7/26/08 by niteboy82]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

The difference between you and I is that I advocate peace whilst you advocate war.

O this is beautiful,, Back up your bravado then and take back what ya said about Attacking my country Mr Peace earth! Mr insight a riot then bitch when one starts! Yeah YOU Mr I couldn't win an argument with Rainman

I don't know where you get the nerve to talk anymore I'd be humiliated if I were you, seriously your one big walking contradiction a pathological liar and now a hipocrit

See a doctor, get help

get help somewhere

anywhere just

DO IT

- Con

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
CON, yet again you choose to read some replies but not others, the whole purpose of this thread was to bring to peoples attention the possibiltiy of another World War started by the US and Isreal as it is those two countries that are ranting about Iran and attacking it every day of the week.

I suppose thats just another lie made up be me is it not. All you have done is turn this thread into a hate campaign against anyone that does not agree with America or its actions. To you no one should dare criticise America and its actions. Well sorry pal the World does not consist of America the sooner you get that through that narrow mind of yours the better.

You have the audacity to think you can insult and treat people how you like highlights the typical American attitude to all none Americans and shows your utter contempt for those who challenge you on your actions abroad. Your an insult to the American people who do care and do have a conscience and you do nothing to promote any good that does exist in your nation or its people.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
magic mushroom , excellent post, you proved and exposed the evil of USA

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I believe everyone here should take a chill pill before all of you get kicked out of these forums. Take a time out guys, go to your corners and just think about the hate your all throwing around. It doesn`t do anyone any good by doing that at all. Geeez, no wonder this world is in the mess it is. I believe things will work out for the best in time, that is, if you all will give it it`s own time to work out before you decied to nuke each other. Don`t add to the hate that`s already out there, we have enough of that to contend with now. Ok guys? Thanks, as always, this is just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
CON, for your benefit I will again post a line from my opening statement.

"I dont advocate attacking America and its people because there are more than 1 way to skin a cat. Removing its capacity to wage war should do the trick."

And that goes for every other country, no doubt if it was China on top I would have indignant Chinese ranting their heads off.

The problem is CON if you keep going around kicking people sooner or later they will kick back, is that a concept you can grasp.

When are you going to get it into your head that I dont hate Americans. I hate the people who make war for their own personal gain and I hate those who support such regimes whom ever they may be. If you support the aforementioned then you know my views so dont ask me to support wars of hate, looting and murder.

Do you actually know what could be achieved if all the money that is spent on waging war could do, not just for America but for the whole World.
I dont know how old you are but for me the best years for American were the 50's and 60's after that it all started going wrong and if you are old enough you will know thats correct.

Thats when persons unknown stole your country from you and since then its been nothing but useless wars in which millions have died for nothing and your country and its people are suffering big time for it. And the lunatics in charge want to start another war. Sooner or later something has to give and no one will know till it actually happens. But it could mean great personal suffering for the American people.

And the NAU will happen just like the EU which was planned well before ww2. It started as the Common Market and now its going to be a United States of Europe in a few years. It will be the same for the US, but the planners are well aware of the strong American Nationalism so they will do what ever it takes to bring the NAU about. If that means removing the righ to bear arms, the constitution or anything else that is what will happen. Its what they have planned for years.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Isn`t this a contradiction in itself MM? Your topic heading reads "Attack America Now", then you write the statment "I dont advocate attacking America and its people because there are more than 1 way to skin a cat. Removing its capacity to wage war should do the trick."

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
FIAT, thank you for your advice, I dont hate anyone, and I know that when you broach topics such as these it does stir much pride and anger. But the problem is that just like all things in life we have to deal with the problems that face us, running away is not an option.

If it was 2 other countries doing the same thing I am sure many Americans who dont agree with me on this thread would be saying the oposit to what they are saying here.

Most people dont want to hear anything bad about their country but we are now in a position to annihilate oversleves so when the US and Israel talk of possible nuking Iran it effects every person on this Planet and therefore people are rightly concerned and have a right to exprees those concerns and views.

I was brought up to beleive the the BE was the best thing in the World and that we the British were super human. But as I got older you realised that although your country achieved many great things it also had a dark side. It is said that the British were responsible for at least 12 million deaths of men women and children. I can be proud about the good things but not about the wrong we inflicted on so many people and still continue to this day.

Its not all Americas doing there are other guitly parties but the US is the main player at the moment so the focus is on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
FIAT, I know it looks that way but I posted a title to gain peoples attention because the problem is the further your away from war the less you think about it. In the UK other than than the news I cannot remember one occasion where anyone has raised the fact that we are at war with two countries in the ME.

In the US the people must be even more detached from it, obviously not the families who have sons and daughters fighting but for most its not in their head or at best its just a passing thought. A widening conflict could bring that war right to our doorsteps and that is something I would like to prevent for all concerned.

So yes the title was provocative but the content was not. I dont want to see any one suffer or die who ever they are. We need to get the parasites that cause all these conflicts and expel them off the Planet in a one way trip to the Sun.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Like I said MM, give it time, I believe Mr. Bush will end up paying for what he is doing. Yes, maybe our economy is what will bring him down in the end. I just don`t like seeing people suffer because of it. It`s not fair to those who just want to live their lives without being under someones foot all of the time(the govenment). It`s going to be the people in this country who will end up making him answer to all he has done, and believe me, they don`t need any outside help in doing this. Many here have been watching him for the last few years, and those people don`t like what they are seeing, at all. Again, like I stated, give it time, he`s at the end of his rope.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
FIAT, I think you are quite right, I just hope that when the change does come that no one gets hurt but history has shown us that some times it can go wrong big time.

And the point is that 99% of the worlds population want the same thing, food in their bellies, roofs over their head, clothes on their backs and to live in a safe and peaceful enivironment. But as usual the spoilers are at work and there not just in the US we need to sort them out once and for all and then perhaps we will begin to live in peace and harmony with our fellow man.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join