It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Fast, the problem is there are radicals on all sides thats the trouble, you have fanatical Muslims, Jews, Christians etc. and it is those people backed by the rich and powerful that cause all the problems.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Con, please explain why its OK for the Americans Goverment and American individuals to threaten other countries yet when the tables are turned you take offense to it. Well dont you think the Iranians take offense when they here all the crap coming out of the US. I know they do the same but its only when they are verbally attacked by others.

Its still boils down to the same old argument that, We the Americans can do what we like when we like to whom we like and many Americans agree with that and are proud of it. Yet when people speak out against a murderous American Foreign Policy and something should be done about it you up in arms over it. Well I'm sorry America is acting like a bully and bullies get their come uppence sooner or later.

You have said yourself that there are problems in the US but who's going to sort it out and when. As stated before there are those who would quite happily send you off to fight for their illegal wars and get rich on it so whats your opinion on that. The fact of it is that every person on this Planet has a right to life and its not for America or any other country to take that away from them.

All these events have a knock on effect all over the World so why should innocent people suffer for American Imperialism. Because its not like its going to make you any richer is it, the average American is not better off for these wars are they, no they are worse off yet the perps involved and the corporate companies are making trillions out of it. But is this just all lies again in you book.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hey, Magic; here you go with the scenarios:

"Suppose what you want happens. Big conference in the UN and they decide to impose sanctions on the US. (side note: That would be funny in a way. The world ambassadors deciding sanctions at the UN, afterwhich they jump into their limos and speed away to their plush midtown condos and apartments. You know, paid for in part with US dollars and funding.)

The US is destroyed economically. Our dollar isn't worth squat. Our military is reduced to a rowboat, a Cessna 152, a VW microbus with some armor welded on, and about a dozen guys with shotguns.

What then?

What if some sort of disaster strikes, like the Dust Bowl Days of the 1930s? Who will supply us aid?

What about a disaster in another country? Something huge, like a massive earthquake in China. Kills millions of people. How will aid be delivered? Remember, we have no fleet of ships or aircraft anymore.

And what if someone, like China, decides, "Hey, we're gonna invade," and they come at us full bore. Who will defend us??? "

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Jerico, I posted a u2u to you did you not get it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Jerico, if I could use the UK as a model, After ww2 we were flat broke, and the first thing we did was to remove most of our overseas bases and reduce the armed forces dramtically but we still retained strong defensive forces and we were and are part of nato.

What America needs to do is to change from offensive to a defensive strategy. You can still have very capable forces to deal with a whole range of threats. the norm now is to have massive armed forces fighting wars that are costing trillions. And those trillions could be spent on the people of America rather than wars. So what if you become a regional power rather than a global one.

The point is that all the finacial problems the US is in right now could be solved very quickly by getting out of the ME and reducing its armed forces but still retain very strong defensive forces. To tarde with people rather than attacking them. But i think the problem goes much deeper and now the paraistes that are in charge are amking it worse and have been doing for some time. And it is they who need sorting out. I'm sure the Average American would agree with me on that point.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

What the fuh???

When did I say that the U.S. can "solve a problem by invading a country, murder its people, rob it of its wealth and then say we are here to westernise you."

That is a bunch of nonsense, I never said any such thing, nor do I believe in any such thing. In addition, this statement is a ridiculously naive assessment of what the U.S. has done in Iraq. What children do is twist other peoples words into their own gross mis-interpretation so that they can play victim as you do to everyone here on the board. You had the opportunity to discuss the points I have made, but instead you went straight into attack mode, making false accusations and making cheap shot. Frankly I think you are boring. Until you learn to stop with these tactics, you will never be able to hold a rational conversation.

I never said that you "agree with Muslins treating women the way they do." I asked you if you agreed with Muslims treating their women that way that they do.

Do you really approve of the way Muslims like to treat their women? Do you really think it is humane? Do you really approve of cutting someone's hand off for petty thievery?

If you look at the population grow predictions for Europe, you will see that there is a very real threat of Muslims developing a majority in many western nations. In this way Muslims are invading Europe, as they have invaded many countries and taken over those countries, their wealth, and oppressed the native population. These are will documented historical realities. Do you deny this?

So, in the last 48 years how many people have Muslims killed? How many hands have been chopped off, how many women have been publicly beaten?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Hmm, well, if you were paying attention, then you would know that the British government not only approved of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, they sent a large number of troops and were our strongest allies in taking over Iraq.

Yeah, it would be nice for the U.S. to pull its troops from bases around the world, and only leave us enough bases to launch a strike if it is so needed to protect our interests abroad from the ruthless dictators of the world. Why should we set back while small groups of people control most of the territory of the planet. Why shouldn't we be able to go anywhere and start a business, and expect to be treated decently and respected.

Why doesn't Saudi Arabia and Iran stop offensively spreading terrorism around the globe, and stop invading other countries and interfering in the lives of others, or Russia, or China.

It would be nice if we lived in a world of peace where hard working decent people could go anywhere on the planet and live good lives, but all too many people simply refuse to allow that to happen, and that is especially true of third world nations.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

CON, if you would actually read what I post it would help, I did not say you said anything about Muslims I spoke to you first and then Poet replying to his statement about Muslims miss treatment of women, so again I am not a liar and you should read the post properly before calling people names. please see below.

This is why it is a good idea to use the actual quotes ESPECIALLY if you are going to consolidate two seprate arguments and posts into one moreover I don't see where poet accused you of agreeing to Muslims treatment of woman, do you?

And to be perfectly honest your becoming a little boring, name calling is what children do so why you continue to do this I dont know

exploiting your mis-representations and lies are part of the protocols for inductive arguments of logical fallacy further more I am not responsible for your entertainment so whether you are bored or not is of no consequence to me and frankly,, I don't give a damn.

. Perhaps your trying to provoke me, its obvious your just picking out the points that you want to bitch about rather than engage in rational debate that is of a very serious nature.

You are the last person ANYONE should be taking advice from regarding Rational debate and to illustrate just why you are not thinking clearly Ill offer a scaled down version of your thread Titled:

"Kick Magic Mushrooms Ass NOW!"

Then Ill offer a bunch of trumped up bullcrap laced with a scandalous hint of angst aggression a dash of sensationalism a pinch of embellishment a lot of lies and minced mis-representation set on puree then whip to a frothy full of fable ala flaming filet of fiction piled high with a side of tater tards and dumblings.

That is no less a threat than the one you made titled "Attack America Now" and as we have seen time and time again people saying "Don't attack me" because when you say that you are talking to US.

You are saying in essence, Attack conspiriology now because I am an American, so I got every reason to take this personal and YOU have made it personal.

That's not just how it COULD be taken personally by US but how it SHOULD be taken personally by every American.

YOU have threatened to attack.

Your own Country as complicit in it as ours but because YOURS Bailed and abandoned the Iraqis and we are sticking it out doesn't give you the right to judge our country when your own is just as guilty but you don't see any of us saying "Attack the UK NOW! "

And far from proping up the Iraqi regime your getting their oil for peanuts, and no one asked you to invade Iraq did they so you can stop bleating about how much its costing you.

This is the last time I am going to insist you STOP Responding to statements I have NEVER MADE! You tell me I should read your posts! You should quit fabricating mine. I haven't bitched about oil is costing us I responded to your accusation that we are "raping their wealth" and you are dead wrong. They GOT no wealth guy WE pay all the salaries of their civil services, police, fireman utilities workers etc. We have been paying! They don't have anything to steal and if we wanted to steal their damn OIL THINK WHAT AN OPPORTUNE TIME TO DO IT!

Yeah NOW would be a good time to have REAL cheap gas as it would bolster our economy overnight but you don't see that happening DO YOU!

No and ya know why? Because we are to reticent about the political ramifications it would bring being accused of stealing their wealth.

Hell, we may as well, we are damned if we do, damned if we don't so I say TAKE ALL OF IT as long as we have knowitalls like you to cast judgement.

You can thank your corrupt Goverment for that. Perhaps you may have forgotton that the US and others actively helped and supplied Saddam Insane with the means to fight wars and his own people, but yet again is that just another lie to you.

No and if you were paying attention for once, you'd seen I was the one that made that very statement to Will Marshal and is probably where YOU got it from as the ONLY thing you have posted showing any intelligence is when you have quoted ME!

It may not be your fault though as your media is totally state controlled and you do not get to hear the real truth about whats going on inside Iraq.

HELLOOOOO!! You ever hear of the internet bunky?

So your staments and views are based on bogus information so I can forgive you for that.

You are the most bogus news we are getting MM and as far as I'm concerned you are a threat and should be under constant surveillance as a terrorist because you sound just like one moreover I think the Mods should forward your entire thread of threats to the FBI

Hell Ill do it myself why take chances

with another Timothy McVey

- Con

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

What the fuh???

When did I say that the U.S. can "solve a problem by invading a country, murder its people, rob it of its wealth and then say we are here to westernise you."

That is a bunch of nonsense, I never said any such thing, nor do I believe in any such thing.

Get used to it poet, it seems the only way he can win an argument is by setting up a constant virtual strawman.

The guy is the biggest liar I have ever seen on ATS and he just can't stop.

This guy couldn't win an argument with BoZo much less anyone with an IQ of Paris Hilton. You got to watch everything he says you said lol

- Con

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Jerico, if I could use the UK as a model, After ww2 we were flat broke, and the first thing we did was to remove most of our overseas bases and reduce the armed forces dramtically but we still retained strong defensive forces and we were and are part of nato.

I think "remove" is a bit misleading. Most of the countries wanted Independance and the UK was forced out.

Originally posted by magicmushroom What America needs to do is to change from offensive to a defensive strategy. You can still have very capable forces to deal with a whole range of threats. the norm now is to have massive armed forces fighting wars that are costing trillions. And those trillions could be spent on the people of America rather than wars. So what if you become a regional power rather than a global one.

Who's going to take our place? The UN comes to the US for aid and assistance for any disaster. Sorry, I don't think any country has our fleet or cargo aircraft to do the job.

And a lot depends on the US having a strong offensive capability as a deterrant.

Originally posted by magicmushroom The point is that all the finacial problems the US is in right now could be solved very quickly by getting out of the ME and reducing its armed forces but still retain very strong defensive forces. To tarde with people rather than attacking them. But i think the problem goes much deeper and now the paraistes that are in charge are amking it worse and have been doing for some time. And it is they who need sorting out. I'm sure the Average American would agree with me on that point.

Leaving the ME now would be a huge mistake. You wouldn't believe the power vacuum that would occur. Wanna guess who'd step in??

And sorry, MM, I didn't get any U2Us.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by jerico65]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Con, When you posted this I about fell out of my chair.

"Kick Magic Mushrooms Ass NOW!"

Then Ill offer a bunch of trumped up bullcrap laced with a scandalous hint of angst aggression a dash of sensationalism a pinch of embellishment a lot of lies and minced mis-representation set on puree then whip to a frothy full of fable ala flaming filet of fiction piled high with a side of tater tards and dumblings.

Nice, Pegged it!

Will

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Good one, I liked the other one earlier with the same sense of humor, albeit a bit of realism in there too.

How can these posters who completely misrepresent what others post, and start with the personal attacks almost always first expect anyone to take them seriously except others that already hold their beliefs?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

What America needs to do is to change from offensive to a defensive strategy. You can still have very capable forces to deal with a whole range of threats. the norm now is to have massive armed forces fighting wars that are costing trillions. And those trillions could be spent on the people of America rather than wars. So what if you become a regional power rather than a global one.

The point is that all the finacial problems the US is in right now could be solved very quickly by getting out of the ME and reducing its armed forces but still retain very strong defensive forces. To tarde with people rather than attacking them. But i think the problem goes much deeper and now the paraistes that are in charge are amking it worse and have been doing for some time. And it is they who need sorting out. I'm sure the Average American would agree with me on that point.

Well, that's because you essentially lost aside from being bailed out by the colonies mate

Hey... all you Brits practically suffer from a belief that everyone elses reality is the same as your own...

We do too...except our reality is being on top of the world and your reality is that your Empire sank like a stone until finally v2's were dropping on your towns like flys on crap...

Now, right now in the world, the situation isn't quite the same, we hold a continent... and it's not torn like your island was... K and we possess equipmenmt and capabilities that have never existed before and... more of the world than you know wants globalism and even some of our enemies aren't really enemies k...

we might just pull through and see this thing to situation where 4-5 empires/ EU, NAU, Soviet U, China... run the show and that civilization could indeed be called a Global civilization

So stop being such a downer K... because what the Brits tried to do... Control the world by themselves from a tiny Island... was mental

and what the US is trying to do...push the world into a series of control regions that can vote in a council controling it's 1/5 of the world

I s not quite as insane or impossible... what they refer to as the NWO ...might be real, might just work...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
lol I can't believe he is still going...

Bet he'd never say these words around me in rl lol

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Sorry but Magic I think you need to leave the mushrooms alone for a while dude, they are messing up your ability to be rational.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Thankyou for the apology, kindred. I too must apologise for using the word
'cowardly'. I actually do think that all man have the potential for greed, selfishness and are capable of killing one another. Most of us can suppress the urges and choose to live moral lives by showing compassion for our fellowman. In saying that, what is moral to me may be entirely different you. That would be another very interesting thread.

It is a pity that the minority in high places that 'pull the strings' to me appear very immoral.

I guess the key word I should have used is POTENTIAL

take care all
res

[edit on 26-7-2008 by resistancia]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by havingfun
America will survive 2008, 2009, etc. Sorry but it's just not going to happen. Also, the people of this nation will not allow a North American union, sorry to be the one to tell you that but it's just not going to happen either. As for the "confiscate your weapons and put you in camps" garbage, Have you ever been to the south my friend? Everyone down there is armed and there simply isn't any way a group could go door to door in this country and disarm everyone without getting shot up.

As for the OP, i don't think you present a valid point at all. You say the government should be stopped for what they might do. Have you ever wondered what on the other side of the coin? What if we prevented alot of bad things from happening to some decent people because of what we have done? Think about that one for me.

Last little item is the comments on winning wars. Some countries say winning a war is destroying the enemy and taking their assets. If we played by those rules Baghdad would be a pretty quiet place right now with a population of about 0. We could have carpet bombed every major city and forced the majority of the population to flee the country. But, we all know the United States doesn't do that. We don't target vital infrastructure or civilians and when we are done with their armies we spend our own money to make their country better than it was.

The Bottom line is we aren't going anywhere.

When the time comes your going to pee your pants or be shot to death

as simple as that
the NAU is coming not because I say so ,but because the people in charge of the Britsih Empire say so, the oligarchs say so.
The lard arses in the south will die with their boots on or be rounded up and sent to prison . This isn't 1776 Today the American army fights for the British Empire and it's oligarchs
2010 is the dead line
Now you are aware the deal is done right ! The treaties are signed,
the NAU comes into effect 2010
the lard arses in the south may go out in WACO style ,but I assure you ,you are going out.
They have millions of coffins for people just like you ready to be filled
they have concentration camps all across America ready to be filled with guys just like you

You all had a chance to vote for Ron Paul and the constitution y'all turned him down.
now the oligarchy has your number and it has already been punched for 2010.
Oh and your guns they are going to take them from you too and should you get sassy they will slap your face a few times as they do it.

your dream of America is void and null

US legacy is now black as tar

your idea of what America does is based in the 1950's

Your country has committed crimes against humanity and torture in Iraq
gitmo and other places including rendition flights and prison ships
The international Red Cross has handed in its verdict "Guilty" as charged Of Torture. a crime against the Geneva conventions Something the world over
never thought they would ever hear about America.

I know it is not the American people but it has been done in your names
you did nothing to stop it instead the majority of Americans stood by the govt as they tortured, made excuses for it .

The Oligarchy has America by the throat , believe me the NAU is coming
the truth is all around you and you can't make sense of it.
Mexican border wide open ,left open on purpose, the NAU calls for open borders.
laws being changed to mirror Canadian laws
Oh its all there if you had an education conducive to researching it all
your guns will not save you ,no more than they saved David Keresh
and the branch davidians.

They have systematically raped looted and gutted America the last 40 years
Today they are busy making the name America a tarnished and hated name
their goal is the demise of America so that the NAU can be born

you better do your homework
the only recourse left is a turning to the Constitution and an uprising

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
When did this become about the British verses the U.S.?

The Brits and the U.S. are tight, and that will continue for along time.

Seriously, the Brits are great people, English, Irish, Scottish, or Welsh. Can't pile on with this BS. Some of the best people in the world. Of course, if you get some Brit sailors and some U.S. sailors in the same bar competing for women, there is probably going to be a fight, but it will be alright in the morning.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by William Marshal
I already posted this once but what the heck,

My Youngest daughter is named Sarah Ayaan (Last Name)

I named her after one of your a politician from the netherlands.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Will

Yes a strong women Ayaan is and surely it's a great compliment for her that people would name their child after her.

She was severely threatened for her political beliefs, up to the point she couldn't walk the streets anymore because she feared for her life. After she made a short movie about the position of women within Islam together with filmmaker Theo van Gogh the threats reached boiling point. Theo van Gogh was butchered in the streets of Amsterdam in broad daylight by a Muslim extremist and a letter was left on Van Goghs dead body making a promise that Ayaan was next. This shook our normally tolerant country to it's core. The situation remains extremely tense to this day, especially with politician Geert Wilders who released the controversial movie "Fitna" some time ago.

[edit on 26/7/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Id be interested to know if you have had any federal agencies aprroach you on this post?(Fbi, CIA, Mil Intel, DHS etc)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join