It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well, it saddens me that we have not grown that much spiritualy over the years. And the saddest part is, were not Americans, British or whatever country your from, on the inside, were all spiritual beings, from the same creator, here to move towards being one with that creator. But first, we need to learn to be one with those around us before we can move up the ladder.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Yes, you own guns...but you are so dumb that you don't realise that you can only use them on YOURSELVES!
Enjoy your freedom.
Do most of you not travel because you can't take your guns with you to shoot anything you don't like

Yes, you own guns...but you are so dumb that you don't realise that you can only use them on YOURSELVES!

OH You sure got us pegged! Yep that's us,, sure glad you schooled us how dumb that idea was cus you be so much more edumacated than us Merican folk. sheesh what pile of crap does the world get this jibberish garbage from.

You are ignorant to call anyone not american "pathetic" and in a "third world" country

Seems that's all THEY have been calling US lately but I guess that doesn't count huh hipocrit

. So stick your head back in the sand or swallow your pride and see the world you help destroy.

LOL now we have destroyed the world already LOL!
Hey Guy,, ya know how you can tell WE haven't destroyed the world??
YOU ARE STILL IN IT! THAT'S HOW!

And BTW... it's only mentalities like yours that think fights are solved with guns and bombs.

You got a better way? Yeah didn't think so, unless you are stupid enough to bring a knife to a gun fight

While you're busy shouting "patriot" and buying more plastic rubbish and junk food to convince yourself of a false security,

None of us are shouting "Patriot" and yeah I eat junk food but only on rare occasion but it has nothing to do with my insecurity and everything to do with my schedual and growling stomach

the real world goes on without you.

Asta la vista babay

How would you fare in a traditional game of "fistycuffs"? And NO time-outs for the "hang on a minute, I'm not winning" americans.

HA HA fisty cuffs LMAO I'm an American guy,, I'd rather ram my index and middle finger so far up their nose and pull up peeling half the face off like a damn rubber mask that if it was an anti American bigot like you, I'd damn near have an orgasm

Pathetic, and you wonder why you aren't seen as role-models or a leader by the rest of us.

HA HA Hey smart guy, we don't NEED your damn respect and if we did we wouldn't earn it, we'd just take it. Not that we care but when ever it comes to people like you who are talkin out both sides of their damn mouth and can't seem to tell you are all you hate about us.

Stop fighting and start accepting. It's called peace, you should try it.

Well,, you are one reason we don't.

I get so frustrated listening to your one sided points of view. How can you see truth from a single standpoint. How can you see the world from a single country? What are you afraid of?

Have you read your post?

Remember "Goliath"?

Yep and I'd tell David the same thing I told you,, don't bring a sling shot to a gun fight

It's stupid

- Con

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I agree Fiat,

But will your spirituality save you from the threat on your doorstep? Can you say Tibet?

But I do agree with your sentiment.

Will

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

All those bombs, guns, knives and small-minded attitudes and egos do you no favours! Please come visit but leave your weapons at the door.

Because I'm not american, do you assume I'm an enemy? Seems so unless I agree 100% with who you think you are. No-can-do. I'll make up my own mind thankyou, it's called "free-thinking". Try it.

The American people don't need to be attacked but saved from themselves.

Hey smartguy,, quit shoulding on people, you wanna change the world change your damn self and the whole world will be better off

I don't hate america, I just wish they'd be a better part of a better world.

I been around the world twice guy and from what I've seen, the better part of the world is right here in the USA and yes THAT IS WHY you hate us and their is nothing we can do about that.

Does that mean we think we are superior?

Only if you think you are inferior

we can't make you feel like it

without your consent

just like we don't

give you,

ours

- Con

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Nice piece of propaganda:

Except Ho Chi Minh wasn't some kind of communist, he was a maoist, who wanted to set up a military dictatorship like Chairman Mao, which he called communism. Ho Chi Minh wasn't willing to talk peace, unless that peace meant that he was put in control of Vietnam. The communists in Vietnam killed their share of the people, backed by China and the USSR. The people of the U.S. ended the war in Vietnam with mass protests, one which scared then President Nixon when close to a million people showed up in front of the White House to protest the war.

Once Ho Chi Minh took over Vietnam he set up a military dictatorship like his mentors Mao and Stalin, and refugees flowed out of Vietnam for the next couple of decades. At this point in time, Vietnam is now westernizing, and trying to switch to U.S. style Capitalism like China. Contrast Vietnam with the success n S Korea, and history clearly shows which system turned out to be better for the people.

Patrice Lumumba's death was probably engineered by Belgium, and the King there, against the wishes of the Belgium Republic and its people. The UN, primarily controlled by the U.S. at the time, pressured Belgium to end its occupation. Lumumba had began appealing to the USSR for help, and this turned Washington against him. This was at the height of the cold war, and the Congo had considerable Uranium deposits. U.S. investors had also invested more than a Billion dollars in the Congo, and they had no interest in supporting a very anti-U.S. leader. The U.S. involvement in the Congo was minimal, and the people of the U.S. never supported such action. There is little evidence that Eisenhower orchestrated Lumumba's death, but looked the other way while the Belgiums carried out the asassination. This was indeed a very dark and ugly evil action that was done. The capitalist investors in the Congo, and most were not willing to invest there, wound up supporting someone who would look after their interests, rather than someone who wanted payback for the actions of the Belgium monarchy. So, I guess the moral of the story is that the U.S. should be held responsible for the failures of colonial powers in Europe for not ending colonialism with more respect, especially in the failure in the Congo, which was the worst of the colonial empires.

Yeah, after Stalin and Mao, two of the baddest guys of the twentieth century, the U.S. tended to go after anyone who they thought was a communist. In going after communists, the U.S. wound up supporting some very bad people, often resulting in numerous protests from the people of the U.S..

I agree, the U.S., as a nation, make many mistakes in its role of world leadership, but the truth is that we have never been nearly as bad as our enemies.

AND THE FAILURES OF THE U.S. TO ALWAYS DO THE RIGHT THING JUSTIFIES THE BARBARIC PRACTICES OF ISLAM HOW?

What are Muslims doing in Africa these days?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Hey for that matter, what the hell good are they doing anywhere!

Yeah uh huh

Good post

- Con

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

resistancia
How am I uncivilised ? Please explain

I apologise, maybe uncivilized is too harsh a word, but how can you say all human beings are the same. You claim to be tolerant, then contradict yourself, by blaming people you don't even know for the worlds problems. Maybe you should take a closer look at those who are pulling everyones strings. At the end of the day, certain individuals and countries are just not willing to take responsibility for their actions. It so much easier to just pass the buck.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

Yeah uh huh

Good post

- Con

I have a muslim family that lives directly next door to me... they just recently took in a family (that happens to be christian) after an unexpected house fire left them with nothing...

They are doing good in my opinion.. kind of pops holes in your theory of doing no good anywhere.

IMHO your retort was unwarranted and totally one-sided.

Mass generalizations of that sort make us all look bad...guy.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
CON, you need to calm down getting all emotional wont help you, and a poet has only just joined the thread I believe and only just read his posts how can I be saying anything about him.

But I will tell you one thing you fitting quite well into the mindset of those I I have oly contempt for.

POET, I dont remember saying anywhere that I agree with Muslins treating women the way they do. I dont agree with it but you dont solve a problem by invading a country, murder its people, rob it of its wealth and then say we are here to westernise you. That sounds like the Borg does it not.

And as for the EU being overrun by Muslims I dont know where you get your info from but its crap. In the UK at present there is about 2 million Muslims out of a population of 61 million. But not all Muslims are hand cutting lunatics or terrorists are they and its got nothing to do with nationality or religion as to who's a terrorist. People who commit terorist acts comes from any country on the Planet and from all walks of life.

I agree with you they need to change their ways and become more in tune with the rest of the World but that would be like saying Americans should give up the right to bear arms because everyone else has or is and too many people get murdered every year so we need you to get in step as well.

More Americans die every year killed by their fellow Americans in the US. Since 1960 over 600 thousand Americans have been murdered in their own country. Far more than any war since then or terrorist attacks, so the biggest threat to American is Americans themselves.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
CON, and by the way Africa is a continent not a country a little education for you there.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

Originally posted by Conspiriology

Yeah uh huh

Good post

- Con

I have a muslim family that lives directly next door to me... they just recently took in a family (that happens to be christian) after an unexpected house fire left them with nothing...

They are doing good in my opinion.. kind of pops holes in your theory of doing no good anywhere.

IMHO your retort was unwarranted and totally one-sided.

Mass generalizations of that sort make us all look bad...guy.

Yeah I understand how hate generalizes and love is particular twitch and maybe you know one American that's one of the "good ones" too but from what I've seen of your posts,, I kinda doubt it.

Too be clear however in the context of poets statement I am refering to nations and not individuals. Another words I have only seen struggle and wars in the middle east and I'm talking since I was a child there has ALWAYS been fighting going on there and NO it isn't just because of American influence.

# they wouldnt know what to do with themselves if they didn't have someone to fight with and it will always be that way there. Whenever I hear Politicians talk about what the yare going to do for the middle east peace process I laugh my head off knowing they aren't going to do jack squat just like their predecessor.

I think the palestinians are never going to be happy until they have ALL of israel and since they passed up the best offer ever made to them I know longer have an iota of sympathy for them and couldn't care less if the Israelis genocided the whole bunch of em I am that sick and tired of hearing them bitch. I believe in israels right to exist with or without the palestinians. We have all had to listen to what YOUR (eu) perception of Americans are so let me tell you what OURS is of Muslim islamic nations and Ill include the taliban where they treat woman like second class citizens where the only reason they have less domestic violence statistics is because they are allowed to beat the crap out of their wives, sell their daughters like sheep or goats. They have a moderate Muslim that doesn't seem to care about the extremists and while many of you have said their are no terrorist's, many raise their children to grow up thinking being a suicide bomber is going to get them some higher level of celestial nirvana.

When I was in the middle east, I spent time in Alexandria egypt and saw trucks picking up carcas's of humans that had starved literally dying in the streets while their was vulgar wealth all around super rich stepping over dying babies and bitching about having to be inconvenienced as they had to break stride making sure not to touch the dying. Ya know the place I was treated the best believe it or not, was Iran. They were the nicest damn people and they loved American culture, I can not figure out why we can't get along with Iran it totally baffles me but that was my experience.

I lost count of how many I saw walking around with a hand missing. That was disturbing to say the least. I think their music absolutley sucks and they sing like nails on a chalk board. Sorry, that is just what I think lol. Saudis were all nice but if you think we are stuck up, you should talk to them and see what stuck up is all about.

I'd have to say again, the iranians were the most gracious, generous and kind people I met there. It was long ago but I wouldn't be surprised if I got that same impression going there again.

- Con

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
CON, and by the way Africa is a continent not a country a little education for you there.

Hence the reason I said it like I did ya goof.

what was that you were saying about education?

Context mm context

-Con

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
CON, I would just like you to know that one of my bestist friends is America and my wife and I have family in the US.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hey, Magic:

You've been missed! How are you doing?

Get a chance to read some of my posts here? I posted a few scenarios and was just wondering what your take on them would be. I think they're on the page after this.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
JERICO, did you get my u2u? and I have been trying to read most of the posts when I have the time.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

CON, you need to calm down getting all emotional wont help you, and a poet has only just joined the thread

Poet joined the thread way back here www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I will tell you one thing you fitting quite well into the mindset of those I I have oly contempt for.

I gratefully accept the rebuke

POET, I dont remember saying anywhere that I agree with Muslins treating women the way they do. I dont agree with it but you dont solve a problem by invading a country, murder its people, rob it of its wealth and then say we are here to westernise you.

Rob it of its wealth? Are you nuts? what wealth? We haven't even been getting free oil from that place and the reason our economy is tanked right now is our dollar is supporting the Iraqi Dinar currency

And as for the EU being overrun by Muslims I dont know where you get your info from but its crap

Ill tell you what is crap MM,, YOU ARE if you can't show me where I said the eu is being over run by muslims.

Go ahead show us LIAR!

BUSTED AGAIN!

More Americans die every year killed by their fellow Americans in the US. Since 1960 over 600 thousand Americans have been murdered in their own country. Far more than any war since then or terrorist attacks, so the biggest threat to American is Americans themselves.

Yep and that's why I laugh at anyone else suggesting they "Attack America Now" .

Son you come here (America) talking like you have been here on these boards, in the best case scenario you are a punch in the face waiting to happen because what you have said picks a fight with everyone of us.

Then when we say anything about it you go talking about how emotional we are getting as if it's ok to threaten our country publically and then you are going to tell me I don't have a right to get pissed off about it?

Sorry son, that Dog won't hunt

You have lied continuously throughout this entire thread, you have mis represented everyone you argue with. You have made specious and fallacious statements that are totally erroneous and have passed them off as fact. You have made disparaging remarks so completely outrageous and inflamatory from your presumptuous assertions about the mindset of Americans with aggressive avatars, to how we are currently destroying the world in WW3.

You have proven ONLY that you are a liar and an anti American bigot not to mention an enemy combatant as I am sure your entire IPaddy and profile is already recorded with the TSA from your digital footprint on this site.

You are no different than Timothy McVey without the fertilizer and the guts to do something stupid but you have made all the same adversarial anti american statements but are too much of a pissant coward to do it yourself so you try to garner support and fuel your rage feeding others who might look up to you as someone who knows what he is talking about.

That would only get those dumb enough to follow you, killed.

The most stupid thing you could have done if you ever had even the slightest bit of luck even the most remote chance of seeing your desire to Attack us become a reality, was to announce it here on ATS where literally hundreds of thousands can see your asinine idea at any given time 24/7 with you continuing to defend your position and defend it you have.

with all the anger and passion of a,,

religious fanatic, a zealot, or,,

a Terrorist

- Con

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Actually I asked about the growing number of Muslims in England. I read that it had recently out numbered christianity. It was a question not a statement. I read it and I was looking for testimony. I never used the term over ran.

But I confess it was me that asked that question.

Con, You rock man! You too Poet. what happened to West Coast?

Will

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

And as for the EU being overrun by Muslims I dont know where you get your info from but its crap. In the UK at present there is about 2 million Muslims out of a population of 61 million.

Well I tend to disagree with you on this one. In The Netherlands we have 16 million people and 1 million of them are Muslims. But ofcourse I agree with you that not all Muslims are bad people. In fact, I know quite a few and they are ok. Its the radical ones that need to be prosecuted. But to say that the EU is not being somewhat overrun by Muslims is being in denial.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

I already posted this once but what the heck,

My Youngest daughter is named Sarah Ayaan (Last Name)

I named her after one of your a politician from the netherlands.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Will

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
CON, if you would actually read what I post it would help, I did not say you said anything about Muslims I spoke to you first and then Poet replying to his statement about Muslims miss treatment of women, so again I am not a liar and you should read the post properly before calling people names. please see below.

"POET, I dont remember saying anywhere that I agree with Muslins treating women the way they do. I dont agree with it but you dont solve a problem by invading a country, murder its people, rob it of its wealth and then say we are here to westernise you. That sounds like the Borg does it not."

And to be perfectly honest your becoming a little boring, name calling is what children do so why you continue to do this I dont know. Perhaps your trying to provoke me, its obvious your just picking out the points that you want to bitch about rather than engage in rational debate that is of a very serious nature.

And far from proping up the Iraqi regime your getting their oil for peanuts, and no one asked you to invade Iraq did they so you can stop bleating about how much its costing you. You can thank your corrupt Goverment for that. Perhaps you may have forgotton that the US and others actively helped and supplied Saddam Insane with the means to fight wars and his own people, but yet again is that just another lie to you.

It may not be your fault though as your media is totally state controlled and you do not get to hear the real truth about whats going on inside Iraq. So your staments and views are based on bogus information so I can forgive you for that. The problem is the view of the World from the average Americans point of view is what Fox News etc. tells you.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join