It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Magicmushroom, etc:

Hey, you forgot my post! Here it is again. I want to know your take on these scenarios:

"Suppose what you want happens. Big conference in the UN and they decide to impose sanctions on the US. (side note: That would be funny in a way. The world ambassadors deciding sanctions at the UN, afterwhich they jump into their limos and speed away to their plush midtown condos and apartments. You know, paid for in part with US dollars and funding.)

The US is destroyed economically. Our dollar isn't worth squat. Our military is reduced to a rowboat, a Cessna 152, a VW microbus with some armor welded on, and about a dozen guys with shotguns.

What then?

What if some sort of disaster strikes, like the Dust Bowl Days of the 1930s? Who will supply us aid?

What about a disaster in another country? Something huge, like a massive earthquake in China. Kills millions of people. How will aid be delivered? Remember, we have no fleet of ships or aircraft anymore.

And what if someone, like China, decides, "Hey, we're gonna invade," and they come at us full bore. Who will defend us??? "

Just a few thoughts on how you'd be handling little problems like that.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Exaclty who would be sanctioned if we were sanctioned. I'm trying really hard to undersatand this. Would they be sanctioning us so we dont recieve anything or would we not be able to ship anything out? Who is punished in this senario?

And how many resolutions would it take to reach this end? Afterall it took 19 (At least that what the man said) resolutions against Iraq and they still contend we acted prematurely. So what is their criteria before they actually act if we are not there to act prematurely? See I told you I never said I was smart! It's kinda like how many licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop if the owl doesnt actually crunch it on 3. Maybe we'll never know.

Plus you need to be more clear on who those 12 guys are in the VW Micro Bus. maybe we dont actually need any help. If one of them is Chuck Norris the other 11 can sleep.

Maybe we can have kofi Annan's son (kojo) get us some oil for our food.

Will

[edit on 24-7-2008 by William Marshal]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

What if some sort of disaster strikes, like the Dust Bowl Days of the 1930s? Who will supply us aid?

What about a disaster in another country? Something huge, like a massive earthquake in China. Kills millions of people. How will aid be delivered? Remember, we have no fleet of ships or aircraft anymore.

And what if someone, like China, decides, "Hey, we're gonna invade," and they come at us full bore. Who will defend us??? "

Just a few thoughts on how you'd be handling little problems like that.

I thought this was hilarious

Our military is reduced to a rowboat, a Cessna 152, a VW microbus with some armor welded on, and about a dozen guys with shotguns.

I'm wondering what the hell did they do? A damn scorched earth policy?

Regardless of that though is you honestly think MM would care?

LoL I doubt it

- Con

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Con and Will:

Well, I was just trying to see what sort of solution that MM would be able to come up with for some problems like that. Obviously, they are pretty hairy scenarios.

Con: Glad you liked that one. I did try to think up of something funny for a bit of a tension breaker.

Will: There isn't a chin behind Chuck Norris's beard. It's just another fist.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by jerico65]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Con and Will:

Well, I was just trying to see what sort of solution that MM would be able to come up with for some problems like that. Obviously, they are pretty hairy scenarios.

Con: Glad you liked that one. I did try to think up of something funny for a bit of a tension breaker.

Will: There isn't a chin behind Chuck Norris's beard. It's just another fist.

Oh yeah I understand what you were trying to do, get MM to see that he hasn't exactly thought this idea through even if it worked their are other ramifications he hasn't exactly considered and yeah I appreciate the levity you bring to the argument. It could use it .

- Con

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Con and Will:

What? Wait! You wer'nt serious? Crud!

Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

Will

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I can see the headlines.

"Chinese Army Invades Detroit"

"Missing Chinese Invasion Force"
"China Looking For Army"

"Detroit Announces End of Food Crisis"

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
[edit on 24-7-2008 by Dubyakadubla]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You know something? If that did happen, they'd just be hungry about an hour later.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why would anyone from the outside wish to Attack America, when it is presently being attacked from the Inside by none other than Bush, Cheney, Rummie, Wolfie & his Neocons, the Oil Gang-Bang Machine and the makers of Deadly Weapons of Mass Destruction (DWMD) and of course....Media Deception.

Who needs outside help to attack America, when you can do it from the Inside

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Look at South America now, most of them hate the US and don't want any type of influence comming from that corner.

Um, yeah, South America's economy is doing so well. You greatly over estimate U.S. influence. Look at what Muslims are doing in Africa, now that is how Muslims act when they get power.

By the way, I have been to Sur America mucho los tiempo, and you don't know what you are talking about. The people of the U.S. are very much welcomed in South America. Look at how well Costa Rico is doing now that they have opened their county up to U.S. immigration. Soon other Central American countries will be following the example. From my understanding, Colombia is now booming, since the revolution has finally ended.

The U.S. left the Taliban alone for awhile, and look what happened. The Middle East was ruled by Kings and Emperors, or Shaws and Sultans or whatever they call them, long before the West discovered they had oil and became interested in them. When the oil is gone, they will return to their primitive existence, and dreaming of migrating to Western nations.

The only thing you have done in posts on these forums is look foolish and abusive.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Maybe you should look at what Muslims are doing in Africa or Europe right now, and wake up to reality. Look at how the Taliban was getting more and more oppressive, and becoming less and less tolerant.

Do you really approve of the way Muslims like to treat their women? Do you really think it is humane? Do you really approve of cutting someone's hand off for petty thievery?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Europe needs to wake up to the reality that they are currently under attack from the Muslim world.

If you look at what Muslims are doing in Europe, especially with their current population growth, actions are going to have to be taken by the nations of the West to preserve their freedoms, especially their religious freedoms, because if the Muslims get a majority population and take over the government, Sharia law will become the laws of Western Europe.

The answer is to go after Muslims who kill their women and children who choose to westernize. Provide protection for Muslims who choose to westernize, and those who take actions against Muslims who westernize should be thrown in jail for extremely long jail sentences, then deported. Stop paying welfare to immigrants and start requiring all immigrants to obtain jobs in order to remain in the country. Shut down the welfare system for people who are not originally from that nation. If you have been in a country for 5 years and still can not speak the local language adequately, and are living on welfare, deport the people with the children they have born. Stop allowing people to send their young under age daughters out of country to marry a cousin, and bring back spouses from their home country.

Yeah, these are harsh steps, but failure to do anything means that Europe's grandchildren will not live in a free society as they currently enjoy.

As the middle eastern nations run out of oil, with their huge, and very young populations, there will be a tremendous push to migrate to Europe. The much lower European birth rate means that unless strict immigration laws are put in place, Europe will be overwhelmed with Muslim immigrants, and taken over without ever defending themselves. That would be very sad indeed.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by magicmushroom

Maybe you should look at what Muslims are doing in Africa or Europe right now, and wake up to reality. Look at how the Taliban was getting more and more oppressive, and becoming less and less tolerant.

Do you really approve of the way Muslims like to treat their women? Do you really think it is humane? Do you really approve of cutting someone's hand off for petty thievery?

December 4, 1997: Taliban Representatives Visit Unocal in Texas

www.historycommons.org...

1984-1994: CIA Funds Militant Textbooks for Afghanistan

Gonzales - Enron - Bush - Taliban - John O'Neill Connections

www.apfn.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

Yeah, our bad guys are thick as thieves with their bad guys, so what is new?

That is the biggest problem, the people trying to mess up things here in the U.S. hook up with the people messing things up in other countries, and the U.S. gets all the blame, and not the IC's, WTO, and the other NWO people. When will liberals wake up to this?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dubyakadubla
Why would anyone from the outside wish to Attack America, when it is presently being attacked from the Inside by none other than Bush, Cheney, Rummie, Wolfie & his Neocons, the Oil Gang-Bang Machine and the makers of Deadly Weapons of Mass Destruction (DWMD) and of course....Media Deception.

Who needs outside help to attack America, when you can do it from the Inside

One of the wonderful things about our form of Government is people like Wil Marshall, Poet, Jericho, exist. They understand America and the way it works. Some like Wil and myself have even seen enough of it through history and witnessed it survive a hell of a lot worse times then what we are living thru today. Yes believe it.

I remember when you didn't buy things saying "Made in Nipon" (Japan)
I remember times when they were rationing gas and people were wearing silly buttons that said whip inflation now. I remember my Dad coming home every night from the race riots in cabrini green Chicago smelling of tear gas as he took off his riot helmet and gear. ( he was a cop) I remember assasinations that had the entire country in tears and full grown men were crying openly. I remember our teachers getting us all to actually get under our desks and put our heads between our knee's (I guess to kiss our ass goodbye) incase their was an atomic bomb attack.

Yeah, imagine that.

I remember when the life span of the average 19 year old in Vietnam was 9 days and the tet offensive, the draft and the marches back when the news used to cover such events. I remember seeing the bloody bodies of torn up GI's on the nightly news every damn day they would show it and it was grisly to say the least.

The media is smarter in that regard as it really doesn't help showing that crap. What I liked about the news back then though was the investigative reporting was gutsy and they just don't do that kind of thing anymore.

I remember an adversarial congress and senate where the President couldn't get a damn thing done. I remember a war in Korea that none of us even knew about until Alan Alda brought it to the silver screen every week. If you think things are bad now, let me tell you, we have seen much worse. The point is, the American spirit and the freedom we have now and currently enjoy may be threatend from time to time but the American Voters are the salvation of this country. I think it has taken some time for them to wake the hell up and they still need a stronger force behind the next boot we put in ther asses.

They get the message eventually even if we have to vote em ALL out which is what I'd like to see happen someday just to watch em squirm knowing we have had it with all of them.

We take the good with the bad here and the bad we are suffering now are part of our nations cyclical history. My Brother believes firmly that some day, America will figure out that Bush was right all along. I don't like Bush but I hope my Brother is right. One thing that has ALWAYS brought us out of turmoil and kept us No1 is American resolve and our uncanny ability for invention, innovation and ingenuity.

NO ONE does that quite like America, no one ever has and this you can be sure of. Americans are still Americans whether we are seen abroad as stupid or ignorant, doesn't matter. We have heard that for over a century and we still surprise the hell out of the world again and again and it all adds up to this.

Americas best days are still ahead my friend.

They always will be

Count on it

- Con

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Europe needs to wake up to the reality that they are currently under attack from the Muslim world.

If you look at what Muslims are doing in Europe, especially with their current population growth, actions are going to have to be taken by the nations of the West to preserve their freedoms, especially their religious freedoms, because if the Muslims get a majority population and take over the government, Sharia law will become the laws of Western Europe.

The answer is to go after Muslims who kill their women and children who choose to westernize. Provide protection for Muslims who choose to westernize, and those who take actions against Muslims who westernize should be thrown in jail for extremely long jail sentences, then deported. Stop paying welfare to immigrants and start requiring all immigrants to obtain jobs in order to remain in the country. Shut down the welfare system for people who are not originally from that nation. If you have been in a country for 5 years and still can not speak the local language adequately, and are living on welfare, deport the people with the children they have born. Stop allowing people to send their young under age daughters out of country to marry a cousin, and bring back spouses from their home country.

Yeah, these are harsh steps, but failure to do anything means that Europe's grandchildren will not live in a free society as they currently enjoy.

As the middle eastern nations run out of oil, with their huge, and very young populations, there will be a tremendous push to migrate to Europe. The much lower European birth rate means that unless strict immigration laws are put in place, Europe will be overwhelmed with Muslim immigrants, and taken over without ever defending themselves. That would be very sad indeed.

You ain't kidding, look at what they done to spain for God sake. I like what Holland is doing though. They have a unique set of protocols setup just for the muslim mentality and do not care what anyone thinks of it as far as calling it bigotry, they couldn't care less. If you want to be living in the netherlands you have to first accept the way they live and you are givin a video of the culture their ways and if you have a problem with nudity or sex or ha ha amsterdam for instance, if you object to their lifestyle in any way,, then you ain't living there period.

It's just that simple.

I like it

- Con

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

This is a pretty insightful statement. As a matter of fact my 1 year old daughters name is Sarah Ayyan (last name whithheld). I named her after Ayyan Hirsi Ali. I was so impressed with her intestinal fortitude I wanted to do something to honor what she stands for. If you have never heard of her I encourage you to look her up. Islam has failed with regards to human rights and those that escaped it's dark side seem hell bent on re-instating it in western Europe.

Not sure if this is true but I read that Islam has officially surpassed Christianity in England. Does anyone know if this is fact?

Thanks for you kind words Con. It does mean a lot to me.

Unfortunatly the main reason for the bile that some of these jokers spew out is due to the fact they hate Bush. It blinds them and makes them crazy mad like a social beserker. It is why Obama will probably win the election. Their hatred of Bush will drive them to the opposite spectrum. The sad thing is they do not even realize it's them that will feel the reprucussions way before we do.

Will

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

Con, I'm not a liar

Yes you are and I'm going to PROVE IT because you are doing it AGAIN

Thats all the war mongers for you, the one with the Aggressive Avatars, thats their mind set.

Oh brother,, tell me please tell me my avatar didn't intimidate you. It's just that I love Dogs and I know this one is feared a lot but it has nothing to do with my mentality as an agressive American no more than JsoBeckys Jet plane has to do with his bloodlust for using them to attack everyone that isn't American.

if you dont think Americans would kill their own what is wrong with you,

Here we go again! MM Ill ask you to show us where I ever said I don't think Americans would kill other Americans? Show me?

Can you?

You Can't and ya know why?

YOU WOULD BE A LIAR AGAIN.

If this is regarding my defense of Wil and poet?

Show me where THEY said they would kill other Americans?

You can't and ya know why?

You would be a LIAR AGAIN

This tells me you are mis representing ME and the two of them and in light of my past post about this habit you have, you can't seem to represent yourself in an argument without mis representing those you are arguing with. You are bringing up events (waco) that can prove instances where what you are suggesting doesn't apply to me or those two either. Just because it HAS happened doesn't mean we don't know about it nor does it mean you are correct in assuming we are like that.

Your argumentative nature does not prove your ability to argue and you are unskilled at it in addition to being unaware of it.

Like I said you are a liar

Plane and simple

- Con

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

I'm going to need a speechwriter when I become world dictator. I'll keep you on speed dial. Very nice.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Johnmike]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join