It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RX83GP02

I think most of us know He's a troll, but hell alot of us post in here for the entertainment value. The sad thing is although MM may be just a big ol poop stick, I have met people with his mind set. And believe it or not there are those that will read his rantings and be emboldened by them. So for that reason most of us feel compelled to respond. Even Hitler would get a percentage of the vote in a presidential election so it just makes you wonder at the goings on inside some peoples minds.

Will

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
WESTCOAST, I have raised many relevent facts, details and historical events yet people of your mentality can only shout ignorance when challenged with such information. If I had my way people like you and your corrupt Goverment would be behind bars for crimes against humanity as people such as you think its great to wage war against those who cannot fight back.

So that makes you and those who think like you nothing more than ignorant bullies who think they are superior to others and that is just exactly what the Nazis thought. So when you crow how great your nation is and it can nuke anyone it likes and do what it likes because your the best your are the new Nazis plain and simple, your country is an emerging Fascist State and you cannot even se it which means your not aware or more likely in your case you will be wearing the armbands and the jack boots.

One has only to see the Avatars of people such as you to see the kind of mindset you have. But dont worry that bubble that you Americans speak of so much is about to burst and you wont have 2 cents to rub together by the time its over. Even when your fellow Americans state the same points and they should know because they live in America you treat them in the same fashion, names such as commies, liberals, trolls and anything else you can think of which indicates that you and your kind are not that intelligent and through the lack of cranial capacity seek to ridicule people and calls them names.

But it does not matter one jot as it will not change what is going to come about so you call bleat till the cows come home and you will not change anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
William, Millions of of your fellow Americans say the country is going down the pan and something needs to be done about the Bush/Cheney dictators and their corrupt regime, are they all trolls as well are they all unintelligent, no they are not but your ignorance of facts or World events does not change anything. And as you are new here I would suggest that you think before you write and also do some research into the subject matter.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
MM,

Blah Blah Blah,

You have no idea what I know or don't know.

All your Dictator theories will be washed away in just several months. G.W. Bush will retire and the next man will step up and take the reins. Thats America my friend. We have regime change every 4 to 8 years. So what are you going to say about George when all he is doing is fishing and golfing? How will your hate manifest?

We've lived through Depressions, Recessions, Revolutionary Wars, Civil Wars, World Wars, Police Actions, War on Terror, And if you listen to some on ATS we even have ET in our pocket. I've been around the world and I've seen some pretty cool places and I've met some pretty cool people. there are a lot of great countries around this globe. Even yours is pretty cool. But nothing touches the majesty of our Country Side, political System and people. Why? Because we are all those things under one roof. We have the best of your country and many others. They came her to answer the call. We want you and all the worlds people to have what we have, Freedom! You gave us the Magna Carta and we took it from there. We left you standing there in wonderment and awe.

My President George W. Bush has proven his valor and handed over the blood of our young as an offering for the future of you and the world. He has forged ahead and laid a foundation for once oppressed people to join our world community in a free and open society. Women and girls in Afghanistan can now glean an education and vote. Thats not worthy? These two countries are on the way to stable democratic rule. A condition that will help stabalize the world for the long run. They are just incrimental steps to world Peace. More needs to be done. Dictators and despots have no place in this world. But alas it is constant whinning like yours that prevents the full measure of the cure to be affected. If the governments of the free worlds would truly unite and act as one we could exterminate the truly evil oppressors of the world. But instead we hear this "bleating" from pansy asses such as yourself. Lets talk to men like Pol Pot, Adolph Hitler, Benito Mousolini, Nicoli Chouchesku, Sadam Hussein, Mahmoud Achmadinajad, Osama Binladen, etc. etc. Thats your answer? Brother how dumb can you be? Thanks god your government isnt as stupid as that. Your last name wouldn't be Chamberlin would it?

I may be new to voicing myself on these forums, But I ain't no turnip.

Will

[edit on 22-7-2008 by William Marshal]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by William Marshal

We fight because there is evil in this world and it isn't us (USA).

Acording to whom?

Presume a lot don't you. Is it possible you may be wrong?

With about only 20% of Americans owning a passport........you cannot see the world you s*#t on? Your vision far outstretches your view.

Enjoy your 6.7% of this big ball of dirt, but stop kicking up the dust and at least visit somewhere before you drop a bomb or a plastic junk dispensary on it.

Originally posted by William Marshal
Of course you do have the minor problem of who is going to do the job.

4.7% verses "the rest".

Good job you've got all those superheroes.

and BTW...your personal right to bear arms sounds great.....but all those guns and you can still only shoot yourselves, pieces of paper and nature!

Good luck, I mean it. It's not your fault.

Get a passport now while you still can, come see the world. What are you afraid of? Leave your guns at home though.

[edit on 22/7/2008 by nerbot]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

Hi,

Please don't attack my country. I love my family, my pets, and my neighbors are pretty cool, too.

i mean, just this guy alone makes my country a wonderful place

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
are you serious?

does he have a passport?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
WESTCOAST, I have raised many relevent facts, details and historical events yet people of your mentality can only shout ignorance when challenged with such information. If I had my way people like you and your corrupt Goverment would be behind bars for crimes against humanity as people such as you think its great to wage war against those who cannot fight back.

So that makes you and those who think like you nothing more than ignorant bullies who think they are superior to others and that is just exactly what the Nazis thought. So when you crow how great your nation is and it can nuke anyone it likes and do what it likes because your the best your are the new Nazis plain and simple, your country is an emerging Fascist State and you cannot even se it which means your not aware or more likely in your case you will be wearing the armbands and the jack boots.

One has only to see the Avatars of people such as you to see the kind of mindset you have. But dont worry that bubble that you Americans speak of so much is about to burst and you wont have 2 cents to rub together by the time its over. Even when your fellow Americans state the same points and they should know because they live in America you treat them in the same fashion, names such as commies, liberals, trolls and anything else you can think of which indicates that you and your kind are not that intelligent and through the lack of cranial capacity seek to ridicule people and calls them names.

But it does not matter one jot as it will not change what is going to come about so you call bleat till the cows come home and you will not change anything.

MagicMushroom,

I think you have taken moral equivalence to an illogical extreme.

I bet you think that the Iraq War is the worst atrocity in the history of humanity, and that Guantanamo is worse than Auschwitz (A little history lesson for you). Is this what you think? Please clarify.

Anti-Americans such as yourself, often times have to outright lie and misrepresent situations in order to condemn America. If you restricted yourself to actual facts, you would find that you have very little to support your fanatical hate.

As for anti-american hatred, it is alive and kicking in europe (Europe does not represent the international community last I checked), I interpret Europes hatred as envy and jealousy, that Europe is unable to compare to America in nearly every facet, and is not nearly as effective as America is at "getting the ball rolling". Many countries in the world are actually pro-US. India (which is the most pro US nation on the earth according to a PEW poll) has 3 times the total population of Europe, so the Euro-centric superiority complex is rapidly hurtling into the dustbin of history. The inability of Europe to solve any of the world's problems (including in their own continent, with Bosnia) certainly doesn't help, though.

Many of the worlds problems are solved only if and when America can address them. This truly shows the inability and down right incompetence of the international community outside of America.

I understand your hate, and the hate that even some of my fifth columnist Americans subscribe to. However, I, and many like me, have come to accept such naive views such as yours, Mr. MagicMushroom. Get a life sir.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by West Coast]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Nope I'm not wrong

I have a family of 5 and we all have passports, Even my 1 year old (it was so cute when I got her passport she was only 2 weeks old. you can see my hands holding her up in her picture).

I have been to more than 8 countries but less than 15. Australia was my favorite.

I have lived in 3 separate countries. In a matter of fact I'm moving to South Korea in about 3 weeks for a 2 year stint.

I do not own any personal fire arms and never have, But I'am qualified in several.

American dont really need passports in the same way Europeans do. Canada and Mexico have never really required them. Have you ever been here? There is just so much to see and do why would an American feel the need to visit a place that wants to hate on em for being American?

Poop on other countries? hmm, I'm pretty sure we have bled, left our brothers, fathers, sons, daughters and mothers in other countries. But poop on? I think you might be experiencing amnesia.

If you want to really blame someone blame the French, Without their help we would have never become a nation to begin with. Ironic isnt it?

Will

(EDIT) Wow I just did the math on YOUR figures, 20% of our population is over 60 million. Thats more than the entire population of France. Thats alot of passports! thats not even considering that when our service men and women travel they generally dont require passports within NATO countries.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Presume a lot don't you. Is it possible you may be wrong?

Possible? mmmm yeah but I kinda doubt it, unless you can cite which one of those names and regimes he was wrong about, you got Johnson guy.

With about only 20% of Americans owning a passport........you cannot see the world you s*#t on? Your vision far outstretches your view.

Hehe I see this statistic used a lot and WHY I have no idea. Many people living here are immigrants and most still have many relatives still living abroad in many parts of the world, keeping up with what's going on in other parts of the world doesn't take a damn passport anymore smart guy. You see,, Americans developed this thing we call the internet.

The other reason only 20$% have a passport?

Not really anyplace they'd rather be than here baby

Good job you've got all those superheroes.

Good analogy and ya know,,, it fits us well, we'll take it.

BTW...your personal right to bear arms sounds great.....but all those guns and you can still only shoot yourselves, pieces of paper and nature!

Oh NOOOO They can shoot YOU too! Just come out to the desert here Ill show ya, they work on anyone from anywhere.

Good luck, I mean it. It's not your fault.

hehe you said a mouthful there son

Get a passport now while you still can, come see the world. What are you afraid of? Leave your guns at home though

Why? What you think you got that we don't already have and BETTER and THAT'S the reason all you have passports!

See we don't need one, we already live here

HA HA HA

- Con

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
America is better than anyone else. we are the best at everything and in everything. we are number one and #1. Y'all need ta quit talking bad about the good ol' U S of A. We are perfect and you are just jealous. that is why everything here is perfect. jobs -awesome. economy -awesome. -people dying in a war ...still -awesome. health care -awesome. oh man the list goes on and on. that is why the US government as a whole has less than 33% approval of its people. we rock.
take that norway!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Hi,

Please don't attack my country. I love my family, my pets, and my neighbors are pretty cool, too.

Don't worry undo,, he isn't gonna hurt you, you're one person I'd rather leave a thread than argue with and one I'd leave my home to protect yours. I know that won't be necessary but the offer is always there if you need it. Hell Ill bring BigWhammy too and we'll show up in our Tag Team Superhero Leather Jackets with big yellow smilie faces on the back sayin, "Smile,, You are Dying! "

ha ha

- Con

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The people of the U.S. recognize that we have many problems in our country, and that while we lead the pack, we aren't that far ahead that we can pretend we will always be on top, but we sure don't have to put up with a bunch of jealous third world losers who want to blame us for their problems.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology
Nothing like having a guy from a country we had to help liberate from German occupation and hand ther damn country back to em on a platter, talkin smack about us. Hiding in basements in mortal fear was just what the dutch were good at too from what most WWII vets recollect .

That and mocking people from America from the safety of the internet.

Don't worry guy, you don't have to hide in the basement.

I wouldn't want ya to drown down there.

Look man do you never wonder why so many people dislike America and Americans? And believe me I'm not one of them, as I pointed out in my above post.

What I was trying to point out (maybe I should have done it differently) is that we have a certain perception about America here in Europe. The perception is that America feels like they own the world and everybody should obide by their laws. They do what they please and talk smack like: don't **** with us, we are all mighty and we will kick your ***.

This is what pisses me off greatly. That's why I made the somewhat mocking comment about the intelligence level of about 1/5 of your whole population. It was meant jokingly but I can understand your reaction. If I offended you or anyone with it I apologize.

By the way the above does not represent all Americans. I play video games with lots of them and they are all really good people. There are alot of good Americans on this message board as well.

And no offence but WWII has nothing to do with this. Sure I have deep respect for the sacrifices the USA made to liberate us, and I'm being dead serious. But what does that have to do with the situation now? I mean the Dutch founded New York. Should all people from New York be grateful to us at this point in time?

So I was not trying to just mock some Americans, but I am just a bit tired of the chest thumping displayed by some on these boards.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81

And no offence but WWII has nothing to do with this. Sure I have deep respect for the sacrifices the USA made to liberate us, and I'm being dead serious. But what does that have to do with the situation now? I mean the Dutch founded New York. Should all people from New York be grateful to us at this point in time?

So I was not trying to just mock some Americans, but I am just a bit tired of the chest thumping displayed by some on these boards.

Well, I got to tell you, I am really glad you posted the way you did. I wasn't sure but Honestly, I too used to be very very involved in online gaming, from doing research studies of social behaviors to cheating and on. I never met a player from the netherlands I didn't like moreover they were usually the most intelligent people I knew and the most easy to befriend. Yeah I understand your reaction and know that I too know rubbing the salt of the very attitude I see all them think we have is exactly why i did it with you.

That stuff about super heros and saying " what ever you got we got but ours is better" Yep, just like to give em what they want if we're going to be constantly accused of thinking we think we are better than everyone, then Ill just play that up just to justify their idiotic bigotry. Oh and it cracks me up reading the response I get too, knowing how ticked off they get. You have to understand though,, by and large it is American Bashing bait and troll threads like this that almost BEG for that kind of response.

So yeah, I have been to amsterdam twice and had a blast I know several friends live there too. I got no problems with you guy,, and like I said, the embellishments are for the most part,, just that.

Warm Regards

- Con

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The more documentaries I watch, the more that America is looking like a 3rd world country. There is no more 'dream', between health insurance and taxes, they are milking even the hardest working of us dry. We are a nation in a sad state of affairs right now, and I'm not even sure that voting or polls are even correct anymore. I know that a lot of us are struggling, and we would change it if we could. The government and the rich has a stranglehold on us right now, don't blame the people, please.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
West and William, it does not matter how many names you call me the simple facts are I know a dam sight more than you 2 put together. The best you can come up with is name calling, that shows you are both weak.

America is no different than any other nation that has waged war for its own personal greed and advancement. It is responsible for the deaths of millions in wars it did and does not need to wage and you think thats great and it makes you superior. Well no what it makes you is criminals and you should be treated as such.

For all the decent Americans there are its people like you two who are traitors to the constitution and to the American people. You would intern and murder your own citizens if they did not follow your ignorant and arrogant views.

And actually you both contradict yourselves, you call me a liberal pansy yet what is the title of this thread, its ATTACK AMERICA NOW. Thats what should be done when any nation decides it better than all others and seeks to invade, pillage and murder innocent people. So you two cannot even read properly or understand the purpose of the thread.

If you want to have unity in the World you dont do it by carrying out illegal invasions, kill the populace and pillage the country. Thats exactly what us Brits did, I was brought up to believe that we the British were superior to all others, the rest were just peasants, and we could attack anyone we liked because we had the means to do so. Dose any of that sound familiar to you both. But we were not superior to others it was our military might that was superior which is quite a different thing.

The problem is it that the American people are being conned to fight wars that they dont need to do and whilst the people suffer the parasites who send you off to war get rich. Remember the reds under the beds in the 60's and 70's in the US, the big commie bogey man. And what happened, you go into Vietnam to try and stop the spread of communism and the end result is millions dead that did not need to die and it did not change anything, same with Korea.

Now you being told that Muslims are the big bogey men out to get you, you would think that the people would learn from their history but they dont. But its not their fault as you have a corrupt and controlled media that does not report the truth. The we dont count civillian deaths in Iraq and Afganistan so the true picture of what is really happening is not shown. What we all see is the lies and propaganda, that you are fighting a just cause when the truth is that the war is illegal and did not need to happen.

The WMD's lie to wage war and Saddam was behind 9/11 was all lies yet you say your intelligent yet you swallow these lies all the time. Bush said many times we will attack any country that attacks us. Well since most of the alleged highjackers were Saudis how come you attacked Iraq and Afganistan. I'll tell you why, because its about oil, security for Israel and forward bases for the future Chinese threat. And now the same old lies are being spread about Iran. If you are as smart as you say you are you will know that Iran does not have the means to attack America or could win a war against it so why do you believe all the crap.

But the question is why should the rest of the World allow the US and its master Israel start ww3. What gives you the right to think you can do that, you have no right and if you say you do then your nothing better than all the despots and murderes that have gone before. To state you are all powerful and can do what you like makes you Fascists and I'm sure you both understand the meaning of that word.

You see yourselves as the good guys, well thats just how everybody else felt when they were doing the same thing. But your not the good guys, good people dont go around killing people, they dont support illegal wars or any war that are not right.

The best thing about this thread despite the spoilers attempts is the fact that over 13k people have read it and thats exactly what people such as you two dont want, you dont want people to know the truth becuase you are scared that your war mongering days will soon be over.

Its a pity that two alegedly smart people cannot divert their energies to the betterment of mankind rather than hollering we can kill who we like and take what we want. If a burglar broke into your house would you invite them in to rob you and kill you, no I dont think so, so why do you think you can do it to others.

When a threat comes along you have to deal with it and right now America is a threat to World peace. History has shown us that sooner or later such threats are dealth with and removed and the clocks ticking.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Bertha, I dont blame the peole persee although one could say they should take action. No its the people who want to wage war because they get off on it. You have everything from corrupt politicians lining their own pockets and lusting for power, criminal corporations right down to the individual who would shoot their own people if asked to do so.

The majority of the American people dont want war and they certainly dont want their country to suffer, its the same for everyone. Bu there are those with their PNAC plans and they seek to carry them out and of course just like in any corrupt regime you have the willing helpers to carry out their murderous actions.

Bu the problem is if the US continues on its current course it will fail very quickly and that is an event that need not happen but again the plotters are at work, even on these boards they are at work spreading their hate lies and disinfo.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
CON, this is not a troll thread, its a serious discussion, perhaps you may think that millions dying in illegal wars is not a problem or the threat of widening those conflicts but other people do. So the only advice I can offer is that if you dont want to discuss World affairs and the consequences of futher conflicts then dont post.

Since ww2 America has a proven track record of waging wars, forming and supporting terrorist groups and overthrowing elected Goverments all to futher its own cause. Now you may think that starting a thread on such a topic is trolling or not worthy of discussion but in my book it is and I am pleased that many Americans also think the same.

The main problem with Americans is that they have never experienced war in their own country so they have no knowledge of the suffering that is endured. If you had it would make you think differently. Although America is a war right now for the average citizen its not even in their heads only those who have loved ones fighting and dying for thugs and criminals and the corporate greed monsters who get rich and powerful will be rightly concerned for their family members.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
The problem is it that the American people are being conned to fight wars that they dont need to do and whilst the people suffer the parasites who send you off to war get rich.

How many British troops are left in Afganistan and Iraq at this point?
- Honest question, I don't know the answer to it -
Do you still have any?

Anyways...
American's were not the only ones that went in. Your govt is complicit as well. However, it is very easy for you and your govt to back off and claim moral superiority.

Your hindsight is 20/20. Congratulations.

I've said it before. You are being hypocritical.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join