It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties." (New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922 )

Very impressed Kindred. Not every day I meet someone who knows this. Got a good laugh out of your video...thanks...need more. I think I "like" you or something...are you attractive too?....assuming your female of course. Cheers, Miami

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I find it really rich that the outraged patriotica Americans here are offended at the fought of their country being dealt with yet are quite happy for their country to wage illegal wars on innocent people, talk about arrogant and ignorant.

But as I have posted before when all the change comes about it will wipe that big smile off your faces. And for thsoe who beleive things wont change then they are living in the dark ages.

Put Simply America and its war mongering supporters are a threat to World peace and stability. The fact that most of the countries on this Planet dont support you or agree with you is totally lost on you. The fact that most Americans dont hold passports and know nothing of other cultures, peoples or traditions and the attitude that all others are inferior to you is the reason why Americans are hated so much.

But its not all Americans as usual its the minority of loud mouth braggards who havent really anything to shout about that make the most noise. The ones who think being great nation is to kill and rob and corrupt for their own selfish gain, well it wont last and its all going to end very soon and it does not matter how loud you shout and scream becasue it will not alter the outcome.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by US Monitor

February

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is the way these threads always end up. The OP starts by saying they truly like the American people...it's just your evil government that's the problem, they say.

They say they don't mean this thread to be an attack on Americans, just an honest curiosity regarding our thoughts etc.

Then they always get to this point:

Originally posted by magicmushroom
I find it really rich that the outraged patriotica Americans here are offended at the fought of their country being dealt with yet are quite happy for their country to wage illegal wars on innocent people, talk about arrogant and ignorant.

emphasis mine

But as I have posted before when all the change comes about it will wipe that big smile off your faces. And for thsoe who beleive things wont change then they are living in the dark ages.

Put Simply America and its war mongering supporters are a threat to World peace and stability.

But its not all Americans as usual its the minority of loud mouth braggards who havent really anything to shout about that make the most noise. The ones who think being great nation is to kill and rob and corrupt for their own selfish gain, well it wont last and its all going to end very soon and it does not matter how loud you shout and scream becasue it will not alter the outcome.

Its funny that first you paint us with a broad brush "most americans don't even have a passport" Then you claim the problem lies with a small minority (see above).

Incidently, your passport crap is just that...crap. Until last year Americans could travel to and from Mexico, and most of the Carribean with a drivers lisence or birth certificate...In Canada and Mexico it was usually just a friendly converstation with the border agent...no document presented. Europeans can hop on a train and visit 9-10 countries in a week. Totally different....Stupid concept that low passport issues is a mark of isolationism etc.

MM - I asked many pages back for you list a few of the fact and details that in your mind make the US equal to the Nazis. I also asked what country you live in and of which country you are a citizen. If you andswered these questions, I missed your answer. Could you please let me know if you did, and if you didn't, would you please answer now?

[edit on 7/21/2008 by darkbluesky]

[edit on 7/21/2008 by darkbluesky]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I agree , we must attack USA now , USA is the biggest imperialist genocidal nation on earth .... its a danger to mankind ....

the sooner it will be dealt with the more better it is...............

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
I agree , we must attack USA now , USA is the biggest imperialist genocidal nation on earth .... its a danger to mankind ....

the sooner it will be dealt with the more better it is...............

Hey, Manson_322 is in the house!! I was wondering when you'd be bringing in your brand of hate!

I love how you and Magicmushroom always seem to think that it's just the US that's so evil. I mean, do you actually do any sort of research into the history and current activities of other countries?

China is deeply entrenched in Africa right now. You know, robbing countries of their resources. Something that Russia was doing in the 1970s. Why do you think that the AK47 is the weapon of choice to so many countries? It wasn't that the Russians were giving them away for free.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
I also asked what country you live in and of which country you are a citizen. If you andswered these questions, I missed your answer. Could you please let me know if you did, and if you didn't, would you please answer now?

Sorry, but he probably will never say. He knows that as soon as he does, everyone on ATS will do some google search and find every dirty secret his country has ever done. Or he's an American citizen that's infected with the "I hate my country" disease.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Very persceptive post and very true.

"If one of us is chained, none of us are free" - Lynyrd Skynyrd

"If totalitarianism wins this conflict, the world will be ruled by tyrants, and individuals will be slaves. If democracy wins, the nations of the earth will be united in a commonwealth of free peoples, and individuals, wherever found, will be the sovereign units of the new world order."

The Declaration of the Federation of the World, produced by the Congress on World Federation, adopted by the Legislatures of North Carolina (1941), New Jersey (1942), Pennsylvania (1943), and possibly other states.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

CON, America is not all what you think it is, and if you cannot see the threat to Mankind then I'm affraid you need to open your eyes. America is the new Nazi state, the facts and details are there if you care to look. But its not about nationality its about recognizing a threat when its staring you in the face.

America is not immune to the effects of war or economic collapse, the sooner you realise that the better. If you think its size or power makes it safe then you are sadly mistaken, the country is bankrupt and the only thing that keeps it going is war and loans. Right now the US is loaning billions from China just to fight the war in Iraq, thats not a lie or disinfo its the truth. At the moment the Iraq war is costing the US 12 billion a month and every month and what benefit is it to you and your family, none. Falling education standards, crime rate going through the roof, people losing their jobs and homes and for what, just to fight a war for the rich and powerful.

And then there is the human cost, thousands dead, tens of thousands injured and it all has to be paid for by you and everyone else. We can either save America and its people now or we can let it go down the toilet which do you prefer.

I agree with you 100% friend. I'm afraid that this country is in need of a serious wake-up call. And what's more, the entire world needs one too. It's such a sad existence when all we live for is to hurt others to get what we think we need. It's even sadder to have to live and make that living through wars.

If people only had a "format" or "reset" button. That would be great.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Eh, I think you're going way too far. Expecting perfection from any nation is downright silly, given man's track record. But really, look at America compared to the rest of the world. The liberties extended to its citizens (not perfect, but pretty damn good, thanks to our judicial system), the care given to the elderly, the poor, and even minorities (I don't believe in affirmative action, but...), the way it treats its conquered peoples (yeah, not perfect, but again -- compare it to the rest of the world)...

I defend the United States against such calls for its downfall because I genuinely believe that it is among the greatest, freest, and most benevolent nations to exist in human history. That doesn't mean that we can expect perfection, as it is still a nation run by men, but the legal and societal institutions provided by the United States of America genuinely preserve human rights in a way seldom seen throughout time. And should this fail (and it will, but when?), what will replace it? If this is some of the best we can do, and we throw it away, chances are we're doomed to lose the unique focus on individual liberties that has made America so unique.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

As it would seem that those who control America are hell bent on starting the 3rd World War should we learn from history and take America out now before it does any more damage.

Many people has said this is what should have been done with Nazi Germany after WW2 so dose the same apply to the USA. Why let the beast out of the cage when we can contain it now before all hell break's loose. Would that not be the correct thing to do especially in the light of America's ambitions set out in PNAC.

Many say America is the great evil and not just Muslims that it is they that are a real threat to World peace as they are hell bent on Imperialism and want to force their way of life on everyone. I dont advocate attacking America and its people because there are more than 1 way's to skin a cat. Removing its capcity to wage war should do the trick, call in all those loans and debts, and apply Worldwide sanctions against the country, boycott all American goods, remove the dollar from opecand close all the overseas bases on forwign soil. That should do the trick and no one need to die is sensless wars.

If we do not break the mould then we are doomed to making the same mistakes only this time round Americans wont be sitting in a nice safe country far away from war. This time round the bombs will be dropping on them if we do not stop this madness. The perps who start all the wars are still there and we are still dying for their cause, profit and power.

And if the world did this they would be falling right into there plains. I think that America or the people behind it, are so powerful at this point that no one could stop them, not by using force!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I DARE YOU to attack the United States. That way it will be easy to get you first. Then you'll learn what true military superiority is about.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You are being dishonest MM, show me one post here where one of the outraged said they are happy about waging illegal wars on innocent people showing any such kind of arrogance. Please share with us MM so that we would know you aren't just talking out your butt here. I read everyone of these posts and the outraged have every right to be because it is your cowardice to be making outrageuous statements about their country without the courage to say where you are from.

You talk a lot about what is wrong with America behind your locations Anonymity while WE most likley provide the very protections and freedoms that give you the right to disparage the very place that furnishes that freedom you enjoy. If not then tell us where you hail from so that we may know who it is you must gather your own nations people together to join you in Attacking us.

Put Simply America and its war mongering supporters are a threat to World peace and stability.

On the contrary, America is and still stands as the only force on earth that keeps Russia from invading canada, we are what keeps Japan protected and again it wouldn't surprise me if you weren't so ashamed to tell us where you are from that we aren't the Country that keeps yours safe from harm. You talk so smug as if you think you know whats going on yet the best most intelligent answer you come up with is to "Attack America" which would be the most antithetical solution to world peace than anything Ive ever heard, in fact it is plane stupid.

You should be thanking your lucky stars their IS an America in the world because if we really were as bad as YOU say, if we were really as rotten as much a territorial expansionist state as YOU say,, you and your beligerant ignorant charges would have you either in a casket 6ft under or in some prison somewhere.

I still want to know why you are not so disenchanted with your own Government if it is in fact not ours than why aren't you attempting an uprise among your own people to get them to do the world a favor and take out the very Country that keeps you fed and mouthy.

The fact that most of the countries on this Planet dont support you or agree with you is totally lost on you.

Hey let me tell you something guy, this might sound arrogant to you but it is the same reason Ill give to answer this as the same reason it will appear arrogant of me. You ready?

America doesn't NEED YOUR APPROVAL!

It is nice when other people like us they like our culture and most copy it but they don't like our government but ya know what? As bad as our Governemnt is NOW it is STILL better than any other and if you don't like it than quit bitching about it and DO something about it.

If you think Attacking America is going to work it is YOU who is ignorant NOT US.

You would have a hell rain on your little puny parade like you have never seen and YOU WOULD REGRET IT.

That isn't my arrogant patriotism talkin son, it is the truth for every American can back up his or her braggadocia. Yeah I said "hers" because even our woman are bad asses if you wanna mess with their domaine. The fact is the WOMAN in our Military out perform most men in other Military outfits.

If you got other ideas then BRING IT!

Don't just talk about it DO IT!

Don't just whine and complain making disparaging remarks about us smack talking Americans bragging about what bad asses we are when YOU are the one sayin "Attack America Now" and fail to see the monumental hipocrisy in your reprisals of us.

I would just ask who the hell do you think YOU are?

Or, Are you asking others to Attack America now or are you going to actually man up and have the damn guts to back up your bullcrap and risk taking a bullet ? If that's all you got is to shake your pom poms hoping others will do the job for you, then why should THEY die for what you aren't willing to do your damn self.

If you got more than all your so called enlightened rhetoric and Attacking us is the smartest thing you can come up with then BRING IT!

If all you got is this tough guy talkin monosyllabic diatribe, then save it, NO ONE wants to listen to it anymore. We want to SEE IT, so BRING IT or quit boring us to death with it because Attacking America takes a lot more than your spit and sputter.

The fact that most Americans dont hold passports and know nothing of other cultures, peoples or traditions and the attitude that all others are inferior to you is the reason why Americans are hated so much.

So what, like I said, WE don't seek YOUR approval and after what you have said here,, why the hell should we, when you are thinking like the very Monster you accuse US of being.

After all,, You don't see any of us Americans here making threads about what country,

WE should Attack now,

do you

- Con

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow Con that was super!

I guess now you get that Coke. Hell how about a 6 pack!

I wouldnt mind MM so much, it's just animalistic behavior to bite the hand that feeds it. Plus he's probably a week over due on his bath.

Hey folks go back to loving America and our way of life. I think you will find it refreshing in the long run.

Will

P.S. Oh and I think we should attack Canada next. they have great beer and nice women there.

I can see the protesters now "no blood for beer" or "No Blood for Shania Twain"!

[edit on 21-7-2008 by William Marshal]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Nice, very well said.

As bad as our Governemnt is NOW it is STILL better than any other and if you don't like it than quit bitching about it and DO something about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

i think we should attack Canada for inflicting a cruel and unusual punnishment on the world by allowing Celine Dion to produce music.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This anti-Americanism BS is getting tiresome. It's so 2003.

"America is the great evil. They're war-mongering, imperialist pigs who want to rule the Earth. They've declared war on virgins and innocent children. They are the Devil. Global warming? America's fault! Extinction of the dinosaurs? Yep, that's America, too. They went back in time and tried to brainwash the dinosaurs to adhere to their evil global agenda. The dinosaurs refused, so America altered the path of a comet so it would collide with the Earth. Because of America's rich history of hating anything having to do with the Yucatan Peninsula, they altered the comet so the Yucatan would be ground zero. And don't get me started on the Great Flood. That was America, as well. Lucky for us, Noah was at Old Country Buffet and was able to avoid America's dastardly plan to drown the Earth with the tears of 100 million crying babies."

Seriously. 90% of those who hate America know nothing about America, other than what the BBC and Reuter's feeds them. 99% of those people have never even step foot in America.

It's ridiculous; they're ridiculous; and they're blind hatred for America calls their credibility into question. Get over yourselves and realize what any logical person would - that America alone is in no way capable of causing all the problems being attributed to it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well I think Chuck Norris-a-stan could wup the good ol USA and make it pay for all it's evil's.

How dare the USA be the number 1 contributer of foreign aid to needy countries in their time of need? The audacity of them evil Americans!

Oh and someone earlier mentioned Korea as a country we somehow have kept under our Iron thumb. Hmm, and to think that South Korea is being used as a model for rebuilding Iraq and Afhganistan. because the North Korean and China version is so much better. Democracies really have no idea what they are doing?

Wikipedia

South Korea is leading several key industries in the world, particularly in the fields of science and technology.[10] It has a very advanced and modern infrastructure[11] and is a world leader in information technology such as electronics, semiconductors, LCD displays, computers and mobile phones, led by Samsung and LG. Home of the world's third largest steel producer, POSCO, it is the world's largest shipbuilder, the world's fourth largest oil refiner[12] and one of the top five automobile producers in the world, headed by Hyundai and Kia. It is also a leading country in engineering, construction, machinery, textiles, petrochemicals, biotechnology and robotics.

This is thanks to our support (USA) and the great spirit of the South Korean peoples.

Please check out this link to actually get a good idea about the diffrences a democracy brings to the people. There are actually people living in that dark region called The Peoples Republic of North Korea.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Now ask yourself a question, Who's lives do you think are Richer, Safer, healthier and more FREE? Oh and by the way they have public demonstrations and protests in the Streets of South Korea. They absoulutely do not in North Korea. now you may think this is somehow indicative of the level of contentment of the North koreans. Now if you do, that just proves you have no ability to think this through.

Will

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology
And just what do you think America is going to do while all these sanctions and boycotts are being done? This is supposed to do what? Get America to bow down to who? The global Community? Who would they be?

What kind of sanctions do you think someone is going to withhold from us?

More than that is the biggest question of all,,

Who wants that kind of death wish?

I sure as hell wouldn't want

America as an enemy

- Con

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

America is applying all these sanctions across the world for example in Cuba forcefully without the international approval so why shouldn't the world do the same to America. It's ridiculous.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join